Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,161 members, 7,818,533 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, - Business (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, (100168 Views)

How To Earn Regular Daily Income As A Driver With Roosca! - / How To Become An Email Copywriter And Earn 300k Every Month / How To Become An Email Copywriter And Earn A Comfortable Living With It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Immortal99(m): 8:27am On Aug 31, 2020
alaricsaltzman:
Emails.
thanks
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Emmzy201(m): 3:31pm On Sep 01, 2020
Venzal:
Congrats! Keep winning.

Congrats to everyone scoring wins already.

I dropped in late cry
I guess I'll have to read through from page one to this point.
Can I send you a message on WhatsApp sir?
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Ladytrap: 1:09pm On Sep 02, 2020
Hi, everyone.
I have a pertinent question.

What are the pros and cons of a direct payment to one's account versus having a paypal or a payoneer account?

I'm asking because I'm trying to make an informed decision before setting up a payment plan on upwork.
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by shiftbutton: 12:16am On Sep 03, 2020
Anyone who has successfully gone through this course by Venzal and is willing to take up a remote Digital Marketing job can apply here.
The major qualification is that you have taken the time to read the content by Venzal and feel confident enough to can take up the responsibility.
You need to have a working mobile phone or access to a PC and most importantly access to the internet.
If you are interested, click here to continue the application process.
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Emmzy201(m): 1:14am On Sep 03, 2020
shiftbutton:
Anyone who has successfully gone through this course by Venzal and is willing to take up a remote Digital Marketing job can apply here.
The major qualification is that you have taken the time to read the content by Venzal and feel confident enough to can take up the responsibility.
You need to have a working mobile phone or access to a PC and most importantly access to the internet.

I have managed a business page before
I'm sure I can take this up. As for the PC mine is damaged and dead and phone makes my work unpleasant.
Is there any other alternative like getting a PC from the company to work with?
Thank you sir
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by areson: 7:15pm On Sep 03, 2020
ziziangel:
I came up with this copy.

fantabulous
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by chizidgreat(m): 4:49am On Sep 04, 2020
TheSTreetman:

Thanks Boss Venzal..

Thanks boss Venzal
God bless you

If possible, I would love to have a personal contact with you please
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by chizidgreat(m): 4:56am On Sep 04, 2020
Venzal:
Good evening everyone,

Sorry this came kinda late.

I have been battling with Youtube since. They didn't want to process the video to completion.

Thank God it is now resolved.

So here you go:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZkUj_4gLKU

Thanks Boss Venzal for all you do
God bless you

If possible please, I will love to have a personal contact with you
Thanks nwanne m
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Goodoption(m): 7:47am On Sep 04, 2020
Venzal, I am nervous right now, I have a call schedule from a prominent man on LinkedIn, and am sure is a business he want to talk with me. The point here is that I used fake present employment history which got me anxious if he would make reference of it.
How should I manage the call?
Is it advisable to shift it via WhatsApp? And again I found it difficult to get interview on upwork, I've exulted my free connect. Please a brother need help.
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by BenzEne1(m): 2:15am On Sep 05, 2020
I just got in on this and I am moving at a slower pace cause the train already left lol.

I have got a profile setup though.
I want it to be scrutinized before I go to the next step (Portfolio).

https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~014e1fbcc8d348e342

cc Venzal, Foluwadamilare
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Goodoption(m): 7:10am On Sep 08, 2020
Hello
Please can any one help me out here,
I've exulsted my connect on upwork, and I tried many times to buy another one but it keep on telling..... We could not charge this card reasons exceed widrawal limit. Remember it's students account at UBA, and I haven't make any transaction with it before. Please I need guid on how to go on this. Venzal, Wordwriter, robotix, funnydude, foluwadamilare.
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by siverspooon(m): 8:42am On Sep 12, 2020
Pls I need help oo. My upwork acct has just been made private by upwork. Should I register a new one or message them?. Pls I need advice on this
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Rickie6410: 5:29pm On Sep 17, 2020
please how do I become a copy writer please someone should help me..my WhatsApp number 08079336656
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by YoungHerbay(m): 11:16pm On Sep 17, 2020
Venzal:
Alright. I will do that. Thanks for the suggestion.

oga you promised to show how to get deep pockets clients on places like LinkedIn ooo

abi you don forget ni...please attend to that ..
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by apollo13(m): 6:45am On Sep 20, 2020
I want to say a very big thank you to the OP for this wonderful thread, you have really done justice to it, I has been helpful alot to all of us.

Please don't let's this thread die, keep it active, we appreciate your kind effort.Thank You.
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by RedPhoenix: 8:43am On Sep 20, 2020
I'm pleased to invite you to join my content writing team. Yes, I'm recruiting an elite team of content writers and together we're going to be involved in " writing articles remotely " as part of a bigger business model. Each writer onboard the team earns 1 Million Naira at the end of our working partnership together.

Here are the perks of this opportunity :

* You get to work remotely and build wealth

* You work from the confines of your home

* You gain skills that enables you make consistent income even after our working partnership

* You earn excellent renumeration at the end of your tenure that could be channelled into personal engagements

* You learn on the project

I'm inviting you onboard to join me on this project. If you're interested, send me a message

Thank you

1 Like

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Agricexpert(m): 11:10am On Sep 27, 2020
siverspooon:
Pls I need help oo. My upwork acct has just been made private by upwork. Should I register a new one or message them?. Pls I need advice on this

Get a job delivered.

It will be made public.
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by TheCork(m): 11:09am On Sep 28, 2020
Valwezzy:

Congratulations, more to come!

Thank u so much. Please can I all so mate wit u twice for 200 naira cash..a rounds? cheesy
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Ikponga: 11:48am On Sep 28, 2020
Am happy to have come across this thread.
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Agricexpert(m): 12:02pm On Sep 28, 2020
Get your premium Grammarly today.
Call 09069622900
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Sisimoni: 4:09pm On Oct 06, 2020
Oh wow! Two days reading and note taking activated!
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by mostob(m): 3:50pm On Oct 08, 2020
This thread have been helpful so far but i need a bit of clarifications.

1. How long does it takes for one's proposal to be accepted. I submitted about 6 proposals in the last two weeks but none seems not to be accepted. I don't know if i should move on or wait. I am kinda frustrated now.

2. Is there no way of getting connects without buying. I am currently broke and i have not done any job on upwork yet and they expect me to be buying connect with my proposals still hanging.

Cc wordswriter venzal
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by WordsWriter: 6:08pm On Oct 08, 2020
mostob:
This thread have been helpful so far but i need a bit of clarifications.

1. How long does it takes for one's proposal to be accepted. I submitted about 6 proposals in the last two weeks but none seems not to be accepted. I don't know if i should move on or wait. I am kinda frustrated now.

2. Is there no way of getting connects without buying. I am currently broke and i have not done any job on upwork yet and they expect me to be buying connect with my proposals still hanging.

Cc wordswriter venzal

There is no clearly defined time range for hire. Some clients hire immediately, some hire within 2 weeks, Others even hire much later than that.

Get a job is a numbers game especially for beginners. Don't relent, keep sending well-written proposals.

Sadly, there's no way to get free connects unless Upwork gifts you.ie they give you free 30 connects once you get the rising star badge.

My advice, Learn how to write good proposals. Buy connects and pray.

2 Likes

Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by mostob(m): 7:38pm On Oct 08, 2020
WordsWriter:

There is no clearly defined time range for hire. Some clients hire immediately, some hire within 2 weeks, Others even hire much later than that.

Get a job is a numbers game especially for beginners. Don't relent, keep sending well-written proposals.

Sadly, there's no way to get free connects unless Upwork gifts you.ie they give you free 30 connects once you get the rising star badge.

Thank you so much. I will take to your advice.
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by wilmaria14: 8:55pm On Oct 15, 2020
RedPhoenix:
I'm pleased to invite you to join my content writing team. Yes, I'm recruiting an elite team of content writers and together we're going to be involved in " writing articles remotely " as part of a bigger business model. Each writer onboard the team earns 1 Million Naira at the end of our working partnership together.

Here are the perks of this opportunity :

* You get to work remotely and build wealth

* You work from the confines of your home

* You gain skills that enables you make consistent income even after our working partnership

* You earn excellent renumeration at the end of your tenure that could be channelled into personal engagements

* You learn on the project

I'm inviting you onboard to join me on this project. If you're interested, send me a message

Thank you
I am in what's app 08028074483
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Heryormilekan(m): 10:12pm On Oct 16, 2020
Great!
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by GoldPanther(f): 8:49pm On Oct 17, 2020
Please who has a wsodownload subscription? Please
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by PremzY002(m): 9:22pm On Oct 17, 2020
...nice thread

Grammarly Premium account at a giveaway price.

Check my signature.
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by LaCremy: 10:59pm On Oct 17, 2020
@Venzal, where can one source for stories for copywriting? Through research, I come to realize that story telling is the life wire of copywriting but telling a story that relates to the product one is selling is my greatest challenge.

Hope to hear from you soon

P.S. Please don’t tell me to check clients’ social media accounts, this is a product I’m trying to sale by myself.
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by AIIyIic(f): 11:03pm On Oct 17, 2020
shiftbutton:

The form is closed
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Olawrites: 5:02am On Oct 23, 2020
Thanks boss Venzal

I appreciate your good work.God bless you for paving the way for boys. I bless the day I came across this wonderful thread

Never give up.
Re: How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, by Olawrites: 5:08am On Oct 23, 2020
WordsWriter:

Hey bro, been a while

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (Reply)

Nigerians React To Sani Dangote Son Engagement To Malaysian Billionaire Daughter / Obi Cubana Buys 2022 Mercedes Benz Maybach S580 Guard 4matic Bulletproof / Ex-Billionaire Goddy Anabor Goes Broke: His Tragic Fall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.