Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,897 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Guys Have No Shame - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Have No Shame (1877 Views)

Common Misconceptions Most Guys Have About Dating / No Shame? The Chairman Of This Wedding Is Having S*x With The Lady Getting Marri / Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Have No Shame by aminalib(f): 12:31am On Jan 21, 2011
how is your cyanide suicidal attempt coming on, remember i offered to just get a gun and blow ur head off, the offer still stands i value u as a human
Re: Guys Have No Shame by koolchicco: 12:31am On Jan 21, 2011
undecided undecided
Re: Guys Have No Shame by Osama10(m): 12:32am On Jan 21, 2011
aminalib:

osama i am just giving this fool wat he likes,

That was KO.
Re: Guys Have No Shame by 1one: 12:54am On Jan 21, 2011
@aminalib
So i was just trying to be nice, but I see you have your iron draws on so you can take any jab.I don't like dissing people's mothers because i have a lot of respect for mine.
More so,I know where I came out from, through the front.The V.but obviously you came out through the backside. Just when doctors where looking for your head thru the front of your mom's V.you fell out through the backside into the poo tray under your mom's bed,No wonder you talk shhitt,smell shhitt and if not for
the masking of online animosity i'm sure you look like SHHITT.
Re: Guys Have No Shame by fstranger1: 12:58am On Jan 21, 2011
1one:

@aminalib
So i was just trying to be nice, but I see you have your iron draws on so you can take any jab.I don't like dissing people's mothers because i have a lot of respect for mine.
More so,I know where I came out from, through the front of my Mom's Vbut obviously you came out through the backside. Just when doctors where looking for your head thru the front of your mom's V.you fell out through the backside into the poo tray under your mom's bed,No wonder you talk poo,smell poo and if not for
the masking of on online animosity i'm sure you look like poo.

That was TKO, not just KO!

Amminalib came out of a mothers filthy as-s. . . awesome!

BTW, how did you know that?
Re: Guys Have No Shame by aminalib(f): 1:00am On Jan 21, 2011
1one:

@aminalib
More so,I know where I came out from, through the front.The V.but obviously you came out through the behind. Just when doctors where looking for your head thru the front of your mom's V.you fell ouat through the behind into the poo tray under your mom's bed,No wonder you talk shhitt,smell shhitt and if not for
the masking of on online animosity i'm sure you look like SHHITT.

lmao so u went and cried and now coming back as a man, welcome grin
Re: Guys Have No Shame by aminalib(f): 1:01am On Jan 21, 2011
fstranger1:

That was TKO, not just KO!

Amminalib came out of a mothers filthy as-s. . . awesome!

BTW, how did you know that?

aww u have a butt buddy here with u
Re: Guys Have No Shame by amefi(m): 1:07am On Jan 21, 2011
Re: Guys Have No Shame by 1one: 1:07am On Jan 21, 2011
Cry?, I'm sure you've become so familiar with that word considering how often you look into the mirror and just burst into tears.
And by the way, Thanks for the welcome.
Re: Guys Have No Shame by 1one: 1:08am On Jan 21, 2011
loading pip pip pip.
Re: Guys Have No Shame by aminalib(f): 1:09am On Jan 21, 2011
lol 1one, u are really weak in ur combacks, aww ur so cute like a little brother, grin
Re: Guys Have No Shame by MrCork17: 1:12am On Jan 21, 2011
aminalib:

Just got this message on my tagged page, is this guy borderline not-so-smart? lol

To:Me
Date:January 20, 2011 at 1:49pm
Subject:HEY SEXY I REALLY ADORE ,
HEY SEXY I REALLY ADORE YOUR BEAUTY I USUALLY WRITE LONG MESSAGES BUT IMA KEEP IT SHORT I NEED MODELS ALL SIZES N AGES BABIES & UP NOLIMIT GOOD SIDE PAY PLUS OFFICE WORKERS FROM HOME PLUS IM A MUSIC ARTIST THAT HAVE A GOOD CONNECT WIT YG MONEY I DID A SONG WIT WEEZY B4 HE GOT LOCKED UP AND DRAKE 3MONTHS AGO I HAVE TO GET SOME THINGS DONE B4 I RELEASE SONGS BUT GOTO MYSPACE.COM/MONEYBAZZINDUSTRYCONNECTS TO HEAR THEM BUT PLEASE REPLY SO I KNOW U SERIOUS THIS IS NO SCAM I NEED CONTACT INFO BUT REPLY 1ST N THANKS FOR TAKING THE TIME TO READ I NEED MIDGET MODELS SHORT TALL BBW N BIG BOOTY MODELS MAKE ALIL MORE

ok, so the guy needs punnny, Big deal undecided
Re: Guys Have No Shame by aminalib(f): 1:16am On Jan 21, 2011
lmao just like u, big deal tongue
Re: Guys Have No Shame by 1one: 1:18am On Jan 21, 2011
aminalib
Yawns.I thought you actually had good stuff to engage me with.Yawns.mscheeeew.
Re: Guys Have No Shame by aminalib(f): 1:20am On Jan 21, 2011
i can't engage with people who bore me with their comebacks, i think ur better off be a specator, grin
Re: Guys Have No Shame by 1one: 1:32am On Jan 21, 2011
Atleast let me be the right one.I'm a S-P-E-C-T-A-T-O-R,not a SPE-CA-TOR.sounds like something coming from someone with only the upper set of 16.
Re: Guys Have No Shame by aminalib(f): 1:35am On Jan 21, 2011
lol great u can spell, grin
Re: Guys Have No Shame by 1one: 1:42am On Jan 21, 2011
^Awesome so you noticed?
Re: Guys Have No Shame by aminalib(f): 1:43am On Jan 21, 2011
yes of course, how can i not? tongue
Re: Guys Have No Shame by 1one: 1:49am On Jan 21, 2011
what's the color of your contact lens?
Re: Guys Have No Shame by aminalib(f): 1:50am On Jan 21, 2011
it's clear, prescription, what's the color of urs
Re: Guys Have No Shame by 1one: 1:56am On Jan 21, 2011
Natural white,it's actually very expensive and very scarce.
Re: Guys Have No Shame by aminalib(f): 1:58am On Jan 21, 2011
umhmm tell me more, what makes it so
Re: Guys Have No Shame by 1one: 2:01am On Jan 21, 2011
What makes it so.Expensive or scarce which one?
Re: Guys Have No Shame by aminalib(f): 2:03am On Jan 21, 2011
hmm well since u stated both , obviously the question is pertaining to both.,,i would have told u if i just wanted one, go on,
Re: Guys Have No Shame by smooooooth: 2:08am On Jan 21, 2011
d guy who sent this letter no go school.
Re: Guys Have No Shame by 1one: 2:09am On Jan 21, 2011
Why are we the only ones posting,where's everybody and by the way no more
"mother ho" diss abi?
Re: Guys Have No Shame by aminalib(f): 2:11am On Jan 21, 2011
who knows, i am at work and have nothing better to do than to let u entertain me, no more mother jokes, i dont want u to cry again, cuz u make me laugh sometimes
Re: Guys Have No Shame by Osama10(m): 2:12am On Jan 21, 2011
Are you scared, we are watching from the side. cool
Re: Guys Have No Shame by aminalib(f): 2:13am On Jan 21, 2011
lol@Osama
Re: Guys Have No Shame by MrCork17: 2:13am On Jan 21, 2011
aminalib:

who knows, i am at work and have nothing better to do than to let u entertain me, no more mother jokes, i dont want u to cry again, cuz u make me laugh sometimes

u work? undecided
Re: Guys Have No Shame by aminalib(f): 2:14am On Jan 21, 2011
i know, since u don't , u find it hard to believe huh,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Got Married To Someone Who Has Married Before-can I Divorce Her? / How Far Would You Go To Pay Back An Ex? / Why Cant Our Gurls Adopt This Style Too?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.