Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,108 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:53 PM

Reps Approve Buhari’s $22.7 Billion Loan Request. South East Reps Kick - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reps Approve Buhari’s $22.7 Billion Loan Request. South East Reps Kick (35289 Views)

House Of Reps Approve Buhari’s Request For $5.8bn Loan, $10m Grant / FCC: Reps Kick Against Buhari’s Appointment Of 2 Northerners As Chairman, Secret / Buhari’s $22.7 Billion Loan Spending Plan: $1.25bn For Abuja Rail, $500m For NTA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reps Approve Buhari’s $22.7 Billion Loan Request. South East Reps Kick by Smithwesson7: 10:26am On Jun 04, 2020
gideonvalor98:

I don't know you have brain o...so you have this kind of sense and you cannot advice Jonathan and his cronies to save for the rain day...when all of you from southeast are sharing the treasury prior to 2015 election, so tey una deplit the foreign reserve and all you no know abi? You for call your people na to dey crate streams of income...see him mouth like river shioor

You are plain foolish. It hurts to know i live in this country with people like you
Jonathan didn't do well, buhari was a monumental failure. They are all bunch of misfits. It's You i pity the most because at the end of the day, you will return to your squalor, while the thieves you support and their children,will continue in luxury
Don't bother mentioning me as this post above will suffice. Have a great day
Re: Reps Approve Buhari’s $22.7 Billion Loan Request. South East Reps Kick by Smithwesson7: 10:35am On Jun 04, 2020
nedekid:

Are you minding the fellow?
During the past 2 months shotdown, I had almost zero income, I could have taken loan of 300k from paylater, 50k, from opay, 28k from branch, 30k from quickcash etc. I was bombarded with offers as one with great credit rating.
Nna, I knew my income had been reduced and hence cut me expenses, from diesel for generator to fuel for cars and eating out. Ie food delivery etc.
I survived and came out debtless today.

On the other hand I know lots of folks that indulged in the "free loan" money now wallowing in debt.

Same applies to Nigeria, taking debt instead of tightening your belt.

One thing I wonder, how would Peter Obi have handled this debt issue were he in government. Better or worse, your opinion pls.
This is how you know a wiseman, not that imp quoting me. Instead of responding to the topic, he started blaming Jonathan.

I stated what i would have done if i found myself in power, but i believe obi would tow similar lines too and even go the distance in cutting off unwanted excesses

1 Like

Re: Reps Approve Buhari’s $22.7 Billion Loan Request. South East Reps Kick by gideonvalor98(m): 10:35am On Jun 04, 2020
Smithwesson7:

You are plain foolish. It hurts to know i live in this country with people like you
Jonathan didn't do well, buhari was a monumental failure. They are all bunch of misfits. It's You i pity the most because at the end of the day, you will return to your squalor, while the thieves you support and their children,will continue in luxury
Don't bother mentioning me as this post above will suffice. Have a great day
I can see you're a dullard and suffering from memory loss. I can see how Jonathan have lifted your region from its almost irrelevance... How much did Jonathan met in foreign reserves and much did he left behind? What are his major achievements that that justify him to leave the foreign reserve in such state?...stupid fellow, go and find answers to those questions.... Buhari that you're cursing and abusing each day has done far much more for your region and ethnic than the JONATHAN you're backing.
Re: Reps Approve Buhari’s $22.7 Billion Loan Request. South East Reps Kick by Smithwesson7: 7:49am On Jun 05, 2020
gideonvalor98:

I can see you're a dullard and suffering from memory loss. I can see how Jonathan have lifted your region from its almost irrelevance... How much did Jonathan met in foreign reserves and much did he left behind? What are his major achievements that that justify him to leave the foreign reserve in such state?...stupid fellow, go and find answers to those questions.... Buhari that you're cursing and abusing each day has done far much more for your region and ethnic than the JONATHAN you're backing.
Its clear that you have comprehension problem. Where in my write up did i profess support for GEJ? Go back and read my post again but this time do it slowly.
Gej performed below expectation and buhari is a monumental failure. They are all the same thing. This is my position. You imbecilic imp.

Now i truly understand why they call u guys zomb%e.

Who is even talking of region. Pathetic little imp.

Dont expect my response. U lack ability to reason critically
Re: Reps Approve Buhari’s $22.7 Billion Loan Request. South East Reps Kick by gideonvalor98(m): 9:13am On Jun 05, 2020
Smithwesson7:

Its clear that you have comprehension problem. Where in my write up did i profess support for GEJ? Go back and read my post again but this time do it slowly.
Gej performed below expectation and buhari is a monumental failure. They are all the same thing. This is my position. You imbecilic imp.

Now i truly understand why they call u guys zomb%e.

Who is even talking of region. Pathetic little imp.

Dont expect my response. U lack ability to reason critically
Why should i expect sagacious response from an asinine like you...you bunch of irresponsible zombies whose thinking faculty is hanged in their anus...money slaves and wailers...cry baby mofos

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Wike’s Group Pulls Out Of Atiku’s Campaign / Senator Blames Jonathan For Buhari’s Frequent Foreign Trips / Lagos Traders Lament Market Closure, Appeal To Sanwo-Olu For Palliatives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.