Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,912 members, 7,835,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Pastor Emmanuel Bileya And Wife, Julianna Killed In Taraba State - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor Emmanuel Bileya And Wife, Julianna Killed In Taraba State (61316 Views)

EFCC Declares Pastor Emmanuel Gbaruko, Another Wanted For Stealing N183m (Pix) / Magu Used Pastor Emmanuel Omalewas To Launder Funds Abroad - Daily Post / Gombe Pastor, Emmanuel, Tortures 10-Year-Old Boy With An Electric Iron (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Emmanuel Bileya And Wife, Julianna Killed In Taraba State by bigman001(m): 7:12pm On Jun 02, 2020
StrikeBack:
A Real pastor cannot be killed by herdsmen
He is a fake pastor
Rip. Sir and ma

Denique

It's quite obvious you have not been using ur drugs , or you had a change of dealer. Who are you to judge other people? angry

1 Like

Re: Pastor Emmanuel Bileya And Wife, Julianna Killed In Taraba State by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jun 02, 2020
kingxsamz:

Which sky did god fall from? undecided

He exists timeless to timeless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Emmanuel Bileya And Wife, Julianna Killed In Taraba State by sulaak(m): 7:14pm On Jun 02, 2020
philip0906:
Any hashtags for him? Ofcourse not. A young 9 year old boy who had been missing in Suleja was found dead today with his eyes plucked...Seen any hashtags for him or this pastor?

Ofcourse you won't see any. It doesn't fit the sensationalist headlines for Twitter and celebrities to latch on and engage in senseless #justiceforcrap charades.

The day Nigerians decide to have sense and choose to hit the nail on it's head demanding the right things from the government even if it means shutting down the country, then we might just be on track to sanity.

Till then, hol anything you believe tight, shine your eyes and hope for luck because the jungle don mature and only the fit and lucky survive.
Life is cheap in Nigeria.

On the day George Floyd (RIP) was murdered, 6 Nigerians were butchered in Kaduna State and on the 29th, 70 Nigerians were murdered by so called "Bandit"

1 Like

Re: Pastor Emmanuel Bileya And Wife, Julianna Killed In Taraba State by ud4u: 7:15pm On Jun 02, 2020
RIP
Re: Pastor Emmanuel Bileya And Wife, Julianna Killed In Taraba State by Strawberryginge(f): 7:15pm On Jun 02, 2020
kingxsamz:

He will insult whatever imaginary being he wants to insult... Did you buy phone for him? undecided
I didn't buy the phone but I have a right to reply to his comment as you senselessly replied to mine
Re: Pastor Emmanuel Bileya And Wife, Julianna Killed In Taraba State by kingxsamz(m): 7:15pm On Jun 02, 2020
Jakemedg:
Actually you folks aren't proving a point when you take advantage of unfortunate events to bash God and one's belief. I've been noticing this trend among atheists for a very long time now

Only those who are stubborn will refuse to see the Point.
Atheists are not mocking the dead pastor if that's what you think.
What good would it benefit anyone to mock dead people? After all, everyone dies.
Re: Pastor Emmanuel Bileya And Wife, Julianna Killed In Taraba State by kingxsamz(m): 7:17pm On Jun 02, 2020
Strawberryginge:

I didn't buy the phone but I have a right to reply to his comment as you senselessly replied to mine

Yes, you have the right to reply to people's comments, but insulting them is very immature of you. It only shows you're bitter or pained.
He insulted an imaginary character.
I don't have to get upset when someone insults Jon Snow. undecided
Re: Pastor Emmanuel Bileya And Wife, Julianna Killed In Taraba State by jaxxy(m): 7:17pm On Jun 02, 2020
philip0906:
Any hashtags for him? Ofcourse not. A young 9 year old boy who had been missing in Suleja was found dead today with his eyes plucked...Seen any hashtags for him or this pastor?

Ofcourse you won't see any. It doesn't fit the sensationalist headlines for Twitter and celebrities to latch on and engage in senseless #justiceforcrap charades.

The day Nigerians decide to have sense and choose to hit the nail on it's head demanding the right things from the government even if it means shutting down the country, then we might just be on track to sanity.

Till then, hol anything you believe tight, shine your eyes and hope for luck because the jungle don mature and only the fit and lucky survive.

What do u mean by justice for crap?? Is it wrong to ask for justice for female victims of heinous crimes? So it will only make sense if these men get justice and the women don’t?

Women came together to call for justice and others joined them. Why can’t Christians do their hashtags or is it Muslims that will start if for them? Why can’t men do a hashtag if it’s a great issue of concern to them. Don’t blame others mourning for sm1else for not mourning for these ones cos anybody can start it even u doing nothing bt accusing others.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Emmanuel Bileya And Wife, Julianna Killed In Taraba State by Strawberryginge(f): 7:18pm On Jun 02, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

- any god that allows children to be raped and murdered in his holy temple is a BASTARD GOD
- any god that lets millions of innocent people die from hunger/plagues/diseases/sickness etc, is a BASTARD GOD
- any god that claims to have created the world yet kills millions through floods/hurricanes/cold etc is a BASTARD GOD
- any god that lets the devil (murderers/ritualist/rapists/kidnappers etc) have their way with innocent people, is a BASTARD GOD
- any god that is used by criminals to defraud sheeples all over the world of their hard earn little cash, while letting these same fraudsters in robe buy Bentleys and private jets, is a BASTARD GOD
- any god that lets people tie explosive belt so that they can go blow innocent people, is a BASTARD GOD

this is my humble opinion... take it or be quiet!
I won't take it neither will I be quite last time I remembered you don't rule the world neither do have any power to shut down and you are not the judge. God will always be God and there is nothing you or anyone can do about it and if he decides to become wicked we can't do anything so suck up your hatred because you just jammed the wrong person

1 Like

Re: Pastor Emmanuel Bileya And Wife, Julianna Killed In Taraba State by bigman001(m): 7:19pm On Jun 02, 2020
philip0906:

Sabi man , na who know, know. na dat unity we can't have it in this ill fated country. We seek God intervention in Nigeria seriously.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Emmanuel Bileya And Wife, Julianna Killed In Taraba State by Chris08231(m): 7:20pm On Jun 02, 2020
pyyxxaro:
Herdsmen again sad

May God protect us from evil people

Rip to them
Tiv not Herdsmen
Re: Pastor Emmanuel Bileya And Wife, Julianna Killed In Taraba State by Strawberryginge(f): 7:20pm On Jun 02, 2020
kingxsamz:

Yes, you have the right to reply to people's comments, but insulting them is very immature of you. It only shows you're bitter or pained.
He insulted an imaginary character.
I don't have to get upset when someone insults Jon Snow. undecided
And that imaginary character is my God I worship him and adore him and I won't stand anyone call him names you hear me and last I checked how does this concern you it wasn't your comment I replied in the first place. Respect yourself and stay out.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Emmanuel Bileya And Wife, Julianna Killed In Taraba State by proeast(m): 7:21pm On Jun 02, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

all you ignorant fools are deluded brainwashed sheep.... use what you have between your ears, the only reason you dont see me writing on muslim thread is because I CANT unless i claim to be a muslim (which i certainly aint), duh! but all your gods are useless whether xtians, muslim or buddhist.

For calling me names and insulting me for no reason. I won't join you in the gutter but would rather report you for being a nuisance to sane people.
Re: Pastor Emmanuel Bileya And Wife, Julianna Killed In Taraba State by kingxsamz(m): 7:21pm On Jun 02, 2020
light099:

He exists timeless to timeless.

Nice one. cheesy
You refuse to believe that the Universe you clearly see had always existed, but rather believe that an unseen imaginary being created it and was never created.
Special pleading. cheesy
Clown.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Emmanuel Bileya And Wife, Julianna Killed In Taraba State by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:21pm On Jun 02, 2020
Strawberryginge:
I won't take it neither will I be quite last time I remembered you don't rule the world neither do have any power to shut down and you are not the judge. God will always be God and there is nothing you or anyone can do about it and if he decides to become wicked we can't do anything so suck up your hatred because you just jammed the wrong person

and you are entitled to your opinion, just as i am to mine, so if you dont like my opinion....who gives a damn?! thats still my opinion that your invisible god in the sky is a BASTARD GOD

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Emmanuel Bileya And Wife, Julianna Killed In Taraba State by Ykc2(m): 7:23pm On Jun 02, 2020
We are shouting how white people came to Africa and took some of our relatives as slaves to new world,let me tell you even before white people came to nigeria there is no peace,the worst then are yoruba people ,they are fight against each others, ijebu people and egba people,oyo against ogbomosho,inshort all all them are killing each others,now tiv and Jukuns can not even join hand and fight fulani people

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Emmanuel Bileya And Wife, Julianna Killed In Taraba State by philip0906(m): 7:23pm On Jun 02, 2020
jaxxy:

What do u mean by justice for crap?? Is it wrong to ask for justice for female victims of heinous crimes? So it will only make sense if these men get justice and the women don’t?

Women came to get to call for justice and other joined them. Why can Christians do their hashtags or is it Muslims that will start if for them? Why can men do a hashtag if it’s a great issue of concern to them. Don’t blame others mourning for sm1else for not mourning for these ones cos anybody can start it even u doing nothing bt accusing others.
You lost the point in my post. My post was not about women vs men which is exactly what they've succeeded in drumming into y'all heads.

These avoidable deaths are tied to a common problem, "Insecurity ". 100 hashtags cannot and will never solve the underlying problem. We have lost count of the number of hashtags but the insecurity keeps getting worse.

Channel all that energy used in Twitter activism and voltronism to hit the nail on the head by holding the government accountable and demanding and forcing change, so that the incidence of insecurity, is clearly nipped in the bud.

Else, we will create tons of hashtags with nothing changing. I look forward to the next hashtag since the last one, is about to enter the dustbin of social media.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Emmanuel Bileya And Wife, Julianna Killed In Taraba State by kingxsamz(m): 7:24pm On Jun 02, 2020
Strawberryginge:

And that imaginary character is my God I worship him and adore him and I won't stand anyone call him names you hear me and last I checked how does this concern you it wasn't your comment I replied in the first place. Respect yourself and stay out.

You worshiping an imaginary is not anyone's business, neither is it your business if anyone talks about this imaginary being.

Infact, if anyone calls your imaginary being names, what would you do apart from online insults and threats? undecided

1 Like

Re: Pastor Emmanuel Bileya And Wife, Julianna Killed In Taraba State by Strawberryginge(f): 7:25pm On Jun 02, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

and you are entitled to your opinion, just as i am to mine, so if you dont like my opinion....who gives a damn?! thats still my opinion that your invisible god in the sky is a BASTARD GOD
And it's also my opinion that you are foolish to say so. After all we are all entitled to our opinions right??. Normally I ignore people like you because it's so not worth it but when you beginning to insult God ohhhh step away from me.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Emmanuel Bileya And Wife, Julianna Killed In Taraba State by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jun 02, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
their god was in isolation.... he will be back after covid-19 lockdown...

[img]https://media1./images/c4a3c39397c331c7fceaa1d540ef1ed0/tenor.gif[/img]

You have your free will not to know or believe God without doubt but never mock anyone who acknowledges the existence and omnipotence of God.
Re: Pastor Emmanuel Bileya And Wife, Julianna Killed In Taraba State by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:26pm On Jun 02, 2020
proeast:
For calling me names and insulting me for no reason. I won't join you in the gutter but would rather report you for being a nuisance to sane people.

you were already in the gutter, when you tried to bring Islam to the picture, as if i care less about "any" other religion

1 Like

Re: Pastor Emmanuel Bileya And Wife, Julianna Killed In Taraba State by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jun 02, 2020
philip0906:

can't you start the hashtag than criticize those who started other hashtags
Re: Pastor Emmanuel Bileya And Wife, Julianna Killed In Taraba State by Strawberryginge(f): 7:27pm On Jun 02, 2020
kingxsamz:

You worshiping an imaginary is not anyone's business, neither is it your business if anyone talks about this imaginary being.

Infact, if anyone calls your imaginary being names, what would you do apart from online insults and threats? undecided
Well it's my business I am him and He is me. Pls who ever you are kindly shift from this convo because you don't fit.
Re: Pastor Emmanuel Bileya And Wife, Julianna Killed In Taraba State by 9gerian: 7:27pm On Jun 02, 2020
Rest In Peace soldiers of God!

ganisucks:
A clergyman, Reverend Emmanuel Saba Bileya, and his wife, Julianna, have been killed by yet to be identified gunmen in Mararraba community in Donga local government area of Tabara state.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3120322391366911&id=100001675410213
Re: Pastor Emmanuel Bileya And Wife, Julianna Killed In Taraba State by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:28pm On Jun 02, 2020
penisilin:
You have your free will not to know or believe God without doubt but never mock anyone who acknowledges the existence and omnipotence of God.

You have your free will to believe in whatever nonsense you desire without doubt but never mock anyone who disagree about the existence and omnipotence of that same nonsense you are talking about.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Emmanuel Bileya And Wife, Julianna Killed In Taraba State by Xmuslim: 7:29pm On Jun 02, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

- any god that allows children to be raped and murdered in his holy temple is a BASTARD GOD
- any god that lets millions of innocent people die from hunger/plagues/diseases/sickness etc, is a BASTARD GOD
- any god that claims to have created the world yet kills millions through floods/hurricanes/cold etc is a BASTARD GOD
- any god that lets the devil (murderers/ritualist/rapists/kidnappers etc) have their way with innocent people, is a BASTARD GOD
- any god that is used by "holy" criminals to defraud sheeples all over the world of their hard earn little cash, while letting these same fraudsters in robe buy Bentleys and private jets, is a BASTARD GOD
- any god that lets people tie explosive belt so that they can go blow innocent people, is a BASTARD GOD

this is my humble opinion... take it or be quiet!

Well said

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Emmanuel Bileya And Wife, Julianna Killed In Taraba State by Jakemedg(m): 7:30pm On Jun 02, 2020
kingxsamz:

Only those who are stubborn will refuse to see the Point.
Atheists are not mocking the dead pastor if that's what you think.
What good would it benefit anyone to mock dead people? After all, everyone dies.
Don't generalize speak for yourself. Other atheists above are mocking the dead pastor
Re: Pastor Emmanuel Bileya And Wife, Julianna Killed In Taraba State by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:31pm On Jun 02, 2020
Strawberryginge:

And it's also my opinion that you are foolish to say so. After all we are all entitled to our opinions right??. Normally I ignore people like you because it's so not worth it but when you beginning to insult God ohhhh step away from me.

as i say, anyone on NL is entitled to their opinion, and mine certainly wont change about your BASTARD GOD...
Re: Pastor Emmanuel Bileya And Wife, Julianna Killed In Taraba State by mrkings84(m): 7:31pm On Jun 02, 2020
Fear North!
Re: Pastor Emmanuel Bileya And Wife, Julianna Killed In Taraba State by jaxxy(m): 7:32pm On Jun 02, 2020
philip0906:

You lost the point in my post. My post was not about women vs men which is exactly what they've succeeded in drumming into y'all heads.

These avoidable deaths are tied to a common problem, "Insecurity ". 100 hashtags cannot and will never solve the underlying problem. We have lost count of the number of hashtags but the insecurity keeps getting worse.

Channel all that energy used in Twitter activism and voltronism to hit the nail on the head by holding the government accountable and demanding and forcing change, so that the incidence of insecurity, is clearly nipped in the bud.

Else, we will create tons of hashtags with nothing changing. I look forward to the next hashtag since the last one, is about to enter the dustbin of social media.

Now u explained ur point I completely get you and to a large extent agree. Insecurity is the keyword here bt “rape” is also a concern, just like blacklivesmatter. Drawing attention to key subjects is not bad also aslong as it is done rightly.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Emmanuel Bileya And Wife, Julianna Killed In Taraba State by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jun 02, 2020
kingxsamz:

Nice one. cheesy
You refuse to believe that the Universe you clearly see had always existed, but rather believe that an unseen imaginary being created it and was never created.
Special pleading. cheesy
Clown.

The universe had always existed, that's not the issue. How it came about is the issue.

According to you people, the earth gradually evolved from inconsequential elements to the vast universe we have today. More like saying a tiny formless stone gradually started growing by itself overtime, until it evolved into a big automobile showroom with different brands of cars in it.
As lame as that is, it's easier to believe/prove that is possible than a far more advanced world like this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Had Sex With A Horse In Katsina / Kidnapper Evans: I Want To Die, l Can't Stand This Humiliation" / Pastor Marvelous Odalo Defiled, Impregnated 15-Year-Old Girl & Aborted It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.