Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,983 members, 7,825,064 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) (107318 Views)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Joins EndSARS Protest, Carries #EndPoliceBrutality Placard / Protester At Amnesty International Turns Placard Upside Down (Photo) / David Lyon Visits Bola Tinubu With Timipre Sylva (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) by internet: 10:17pm On Jun 02, 2020
2023 campaign.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) by mordred44: 10:17pm On Jun 02, 2020
Mr jagaban u don try bt hope d placard comes wit palliatives

1 Like

Re: Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) by Jamesrock(m): 10:18pm On Jun 02, 2020
Azmanaty:
Say No to rape. It is evil.

Also, Justice for Engr Funsho Williams no matter how long it takes.

YES! Justice for FUNSHO WILLIAMS

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) by Blackmann001: 10:19pm On Jun 02, 2020
... This guy tinubu is really a strategist.... He is working again on the gullible, who will ail him as a Democrat...

He is exactly d problem with Nigeria... Democrats to the press ND anti Democrat in action...

Devil!

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) by FlordFlorez(m): 10:19pm On Jun 02, 2020
Jagaban himself.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) by Bulleye(m): 10:20pm On Jun 02, 2020
No more sitting on the fence. Silence is no more golden. Political figures must be seen and heard in times like this.
Re: Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) by Starz825(m): 10:21pm On Jun 02, 2020
Azmanaty:

grin grin...u no serious grin

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) by apexx4473: 10:22pm On Jun 02, 2020

1 Like

Re: Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) by Originality007: 10:22pm On Jun 02, 2020
Benevento:
Jagaban himself.

the 5% people can svck my d!ck.

And u can eat his shiiits grin

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) by Smartypant: 10:22pm On Jun 02, 2020
Nice one from Jagaban, the tormentor of the PDP and IPIGS.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) by Egalitarian1: 10:22pm On Jun 02, 2020
He should start with Leah Shaibu

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) by abbey621(m): 10:23pm On Jun 02, 2020
Anazp:
Why do Nigerian youths like to celebrate their oppressors? I mean in a sane Country this man would have been in jail

Name a sane country and I'll show you some dubious politicians never convicted never faced a trial.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) by Smartypant: 10:23pm On Jun 02, 2020
[s]
Egalitarian1:
He should start with Leah Shaibu
[/s]

The ones before her nko, they no be human beings?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) by TUANKU(m): 10:23pm On Jun 02, 2020
Benevento:
Jagaban himself.
I'd rather svck your mother.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) by FivePeas: 10:24pm On Jun 02, 2020
Azmanaty:

grin
Re: Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) by abbey621(m): 10:24pm On Jun 02, 2020
Blackmann001:
... This guy tinubu is really a strategist.... He is working again on the gullible, who will ail him as a Democrat...

He is exactly d problem with Nigeria... Democrats to the press ND anti Democrat in action...

Devil!

If he kept quiet, you would also say he does not care, so really he can't win with people like you grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 10:25pm On Jun 02, 2020
Benevento:
Jagaban himself.
same small dick that your girlfriend rejected
Re: Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) by Anazp: 10:25pm On Jun 02, 2020
sarrki:

Your oppressors starts from your councilor, vice chairman of your local government, members house of assembly and national, senator representing your zone governors, political appointees and commissioners from your state

Tinubu never ruled in your state

Go google and ask for your oppressor
Hey look! Look at an oppressed citizen here

1 Like

Re: Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) by Monday60655(m): 10:26pm On Jun 02, 2020
Simply because of a small threat from my dad G.O Adeboye. Thank God for his response and reply on the heinous act.
Do you remember that hundreds of people have been killed recently in Sokoto, Kaduna etc. Yet not any effort was assiduously apply to bring the perpetrators to book.
Thank God for daddy Adeboye's comment.
Re: Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) by Highpac: 10:26pm On Jun 02, 2020
BeeBeeOoh:
If this is all your brain could muster after what Tinubu did then I'm afraid of your upbringing..
Haaaa, baba wetin that guy do u na see as u savage pesin pikin finish, u get mouth no be small, as for my death alive broda always know wat to say and ur boundary it cost u nothing selah
Re: Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) by JoffreyBeroth(m): 10:27pm On Jun 02, 2020
JasonScoolari:
It seems you have not heard about Mallam Nasir El-rufai....

Maybe you will hear more about him when he sends the drug Baron to his retirement.

sarrki:

My high Chief wailer
2days ?

Within yourself you know the truth that nothing can stop him come 2023

Two fools fighting for two oppressors that don’t even know they exist. Spits angry

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) by Nwaonyishi69: 10:27pm On Jun 02, 2020
The fate of tiefnubu in the political equation today points to the glory that 'the old man and the medal' or 'Elesin Oba', under the racist white man. He will only recognize his fooly when he has become a reference point for idiocy, sorry.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) by Urchman200: 10:27pm On Jun 02, 2020
Benevento:

did what exactly?

Mr, You left Aba for Lagos with one Polythene in search of greener pasture.

suddenly Tinubu is you problem, why not face your Abia state?

the last time I checked, Tinubu hasn't held any position at the federal level.

how is Tinubu your problem?
u that lived with truck are u better than him?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) by Blackmann001: 10:27pm On Jun 02, 2020
abbey621:

If he kept quiet, you would also say he does not care, so really he can't win with people like you grin grin grin

What did he say when jeniffer ND Co died....

He noti ex the very big attention this Uwa I'd receiving ND he is cashing in on it....

Didn't ppl die in katsina..? ND mny other places... Evn a single comment on naijas biggest head ache coro, ein no talk... But now pursuing a course to launder his very bad public image
Re: Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) by Enculer: 10:27pm On Jun 02, 2020
Benevento:
Jagaban himself.

Yoruba pig

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) by MOnkeyBabe(f): 10:27pm On Jun 02, 2020
micfoley:
This one wey Lion of Bourdillon don chuk mouth so,the police are sure to do their work.

Even if n.a. to round up some area boys come torture dem to confess.

Having said that, Uwa and all other victims certainly deserve justice
they shouldn't try that fuckeRy of torturing innoCent Boys. OR there's Gonna be another riot.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) by Nwaonyishi69: 10:27pm On Jun 02, 2020
Jesters, na today Trump carry Bible in the front of a church, to boost his political chances by deceiving people into seeing him as a good Christian; and Americans went into laughters. The same today, the man that has raped Lagos for years, without condom, is carrying placard to appear as being concerned for political reasons; and I laugh in 'ekoroabasi' tone. Na wa o.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) by Mynightmare: 10:28pm On Jun 02, 2020
‪This is grandstanding. Mockery of the victims. Bola Tinubu is playing politics with a rape and murder. Your party is in power. You singlehandedly made General Buhari President. If you want #JusticeForUwa, or #Justiceforjeniffer, or #JusticeForTina, you know what to do. Not this. Those who have the power to effect change should not be playing activist. ‬

If Tinubu wants justice then he should give us #JusticeForBullionVans

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jun 02, 2020
Anazp:
Why do Nigerian youths like to celebrate their oppressors? I mean in a sane Country this man would have been in jail

They celebrate their oppressors because they too want to follow the footsteps of the oppressors and continue the oppression.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) by SenecaTheYonger: 10:29pm On Jun 02, 2020
sarrki:

Your oppressors starts from your councilor, vice chairman of your local government, members house of assembly and national, senator representing your zone governors, political appointees and commissioners from your state

Tinubu never ruled in your state

Go google and ask for your oppressor

If he just switch party now he becomes your enemy.
Re: Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) by Urchman200: 10:29pm On Jun 02, 2020
Who will get justice for the people of Lagos for their resources Thieftinubu has turned to his private own?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) by joefelin2345: 10:30pm On Jun 02, 2020
[quote author=sarrki post=90245581]

Your oppressors starts from your councilor, vice chairman of your local government, members house of assembly and national, senator representing your zone governors, political appointees and commissioners from your state. Tinubu never ruled in your state. No Sir. Your analysis n logic is wobble. Fish starts rotten from the head. Those you mentioned know that their leaders are corrupt that is y they are following suit. I don't know how old you were when Late Gen Murtala took over from Gen Yakubu Gowon. Everyone sat up until Hus sudden death.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

President Buhari Finally Removes His Cap (Photos) / President Buhari On A Condolence Visit To Bauchi (Photos) / Suhaila Ibrahim Zakzaky With Soleimani's Daughter In Iran (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.