Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) (107285 Views)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Joins EndSARS Protest, Carries #EndPoliceBrutality Placard / Protester At Amnesty International Turns Placard Upside Down (Photo) / David Lyon Visits Bola Tinubu With Timipre Sylva (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) by Nobody: 5:25am On Jun 03, 2020
Racoon:
I challenge you to call ICPC, EFCC on Obasa, Tinubu.We called you here....

http://saharareporters.com/2020/06/01/northern-nigeria-petroleum-company-bayo-oluwasanmi

to see how the scheming & power equation is still being reinforced, you no say pim.Guess you will still say Umar Dangiwa, Bayo Oluwasanmi, Prof.Ango Abdullahi and many others voicing out are IPOB miscreants/terrorists? We will see where it takes us.
Go to court tom foolery.
What's even your problem with Lagos? Go back to your state and hold your Govs responsible for your miserable life. Omo ole ifo.
Re: Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) by 12345baba(m): 5:58am On Jun 03, 2020
Benevento:
Jagaban himself.

the 5% people can svck my d!ck.
so for ur mind u get dick? Hermaphrodite like u
Re: Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) by Nobody: 6:03am On Jun 03, 2020
Anazp:
Why do Nigerian youths like to celebrate their oppressors? I mean in a sane Country this man would have been in jail

So funny.

No corrupt activity as been Trace to him, na hearsay everything
Re: Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) by NGpatriot: 6:05am On Jun 03, 2020
JasonScoolari:
It seems you have not heard about Mallam Nasir El-rufai....

Maybe you will hear more about him when he sends the drug Baron to his retirement.

Tinubu defeated OBJ, Tinubu defeated Jona and many for rif raf in between always end up trooping to Bourdillon with their babariga to pay homage and beg for forgiveness.

Who is el rufai in the grand scheme of thins?

It's even comical that el rufai is the new ipob hero,..

Comedians.
Re: Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) by BEEFIE: 6:06am On Jun 03, 2020
Anazp:
Why do Nigerian youths like to celebrate their oppressors? I mean in a sane Country this man would have been in jail

in saner clime black men are racist target. and racist like trump is their president

1 Like

Re: Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) by NGpatriot: 6:09am On Jun 03, 2020
Racoon:
I challenge you to call ICPC, EFCC on Obasa, Tinubu.We called you here....

http://saharareporters.com/2020/06/01/northern-nigeria-petroleum-company-bayo-oluwasanmi

to see how the scheming & power equation is still being reinforced, you no say pim.Guess you will still say Umar Dangiwa, Bayo Oluwasanmi, Prof.Ango Abdullahi and many others voicing out are IPOB miscreants/terrorists? We will see where it takes us.

Your village leaders collect taxes and allocations on your behalf and all you get in return is wheelbarrow and 1 gallon of kerosene, but you want to kill yourself over Lagos state where even with coronavirus, they are still commissioning projects every day.

Your region is the poorest region in Nigeria, no job, no hope, your only option is to leave your region to look for your daily bread in the SW and the North.

When are you going to demand accountability fro your village leaders?
poor Igbos..
Re: Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) by Shattuck(m): 6:15am On Jun 03, 2020
Anazp:
Nigerians are some of the most hypocritical people on earth,when you stand for nothing you'll fall for everything, if you open another topic now about the growth of say china, their next tune will be "God punish all Nigeria leaders" and then you post another topic of a Nigerian leader they'll begin their usual hailing,then after that it goes into a tribal warfare.see what makes Nigeria a little bit hopeless is not even the government, but the stupid and Stockholmed masses.
Re: Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) by Ezmans: 6:20am On Jun 03, 2020
Azmanaty:
Say No to rape. It is evil.

Also, Justice for Engr Funsho Williams no matter how long it takes.
the warehouse house of corruption,# justiceforfunsowilliams
Re: Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) by uniquelyspecial(m): 6:47am On Jun 03, 2020
Throwback:

What happened to Engr Seye Ogunlewe and Sen. Musiliu Obanikoro, both of the PDP whom were the principal suspects as declared by the police during that PDP national government?
As if he accused anyone.
#JusticeforFunsoWilliams
Re: Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) by kristisking(m): 6:52am On Jun 03, 2020
sarrki:

Your oppressors starts from your councilor, vice chairman of your local government, members house of assembly and national, senator representing your zone governors, political appointees and commissioners from your state

Tinubu never ruled in your state

Go google and ask for your oppressor
He is the chief oppressor
Re: Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) by harry6th(m): 7:26am On Jun 03, 2020
Why these guys dey copy US. You can't be be like Joe Biden just like PMB can't be Trump. Our system don't work the same way
Re: Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) by Caleycash(m): 7:27am On Jun 03, 2020
Anazp:
Shows you that we have a very big problem in Nigeria, most youths are stupid idiots
Re: Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) by wink2015(m): 7:38am On Jun 03, 2020
BUT TINUBU should also fight for JUSTICE IN EDO STATE POLITICAL CRISIS.

Governor Obaseki should be allowed to contest for governor of Edo state unhindered by ABUJA POWERS.
Re: Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) by Nobody: 7:47am On Jun 03, 2020
This goes to show this man is going t run for president come 2023, a man of advanced corruption stance, bullion van private citizen that EFCC has refused to hunt down. Nigeria is a disaster
Re: Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) by Monday60655(m): 7:57am On Jun 03, 2020
gowonmaharajah:

you must be dreaming ,sir if you think it's adeboye's comment that made this case spread like wildfire.

the two reasons are;
1.the scene of the dastardly act.it happened to be in a church. no rape case had ever been reported taking place in a church.
2.George Floyd's uproar in the United states.Nigerians kinda have this copy copy trait in 'em.they saw how Floyd's death went viral on the socials.And how people took to the streets to protest.
so same thing na hin naija dey do as regards UWA's death.
lotta girls been raped in naija and it wasn't as loud and serious as this na.
so why now?
u gerrit

What about the recent killings? even two days ago, a pastor and his wife was killed. If you think is not because of Adeboye's comment, you're in a big slumber.
Re: Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) by maestro299: 8:01am On Jun 03, 2020
Anazp:
Very annoying set of people! See them up and down nairaland, chooking mouth for America matter wey nor concern them, instead of focusing on their own country affairs and how to progress as a nation.
Re: Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) by 27Pushing30: 8:09am On Jun 03, 2020
Anazp:

Kindly explain or better still hustle so you’re above jail.

Do research before you talk , even in developed climes dem get who dem no Dey touch. Forget the media hogwash
Re: Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) by Nobody: 8:12am On Jun 03, 2020
sarrki:

Your oppressors starts from your councilor, vice chairman of your local government, members house of assembly and national, senator representing your zone governors, political appointees and commissioners from your state

Tinubu never ruled in your state

Go google and ask for your oppressor
It seems you don't understand English language, haven't he ruled some fractions of people and state in nigeria called Nigerians. The fact he's not the governor of his/her state doesn't warranty any excuse to exclude him in his leadership roles in Nigeria.
Re: Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) by pgmind: 8:19am On Jun 03, 2020
Alawe:
A crook is alway a crook. Tinubu is a crook and none of all these can make us look his way if he eventually come out to contest in 2023

For the "who are us", us are the sane and balanced in mind people of Nigeria
whether you look his way or not in 2023, 2million type of you can't stop ASIWAJU in 2023.
Re: Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) by Frankbaro(m): 8:25am On Jun 03, 2020
Benevento:
Jagaban himself.

the 5% people can svck my d!ck.

Ain't you stupid. What has 5% got to do with this post. Lazy tribal youth.
Re: Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) by myles16(m): 8:31am On Jun 03, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
very scary sticky situation that year in DOlPhin estate

what happened in Dolphin estate ooo?

abi Apapa road, Ebute metta
Re: Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) by blakkydikky(m): 8:37am On Jun 03, 2020
[quote author=Racoon post=90245449][/quote] You should at least support him on this cause for now.
Re: Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) by Throwback: 8:47am On Jun 03, 2020
uniquelyspecial:

As if he accused anyone.
#JusticeforFunsoWilliams

That is why I remembered those whom the Police accused.
Re: Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) by gowonmaharajah(m): 8:51am On Jun 03, 2020
Monday60655:

What about the recent killings? even two days ago, a pastor and his wife was killed. If you think is not because of Adeboye's comment, you're in a big slumber.
funny you.adeboye's comment?
I won't argue with you no more, sir.
Re: Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) by Monday60655(m): 8:56am On Jun 03, 2020
gowonmaharajah:
funny you.adeboye's comment? I won't argue with you no more, sir.
Thank you sir and remain bless
Re: Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) by bizzibodi(m): 9:06am On Jun 03, 2020
Tinubu a very powerful, strategic & influential politician, a political gladiator ,an astute chess player!d slayer of shadow of death(PDP)Twale!! grin
Re: Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) by Johnmattee(m): 9:29am On Jun 03, 2020
This man is trying to score cheap political points for his presidential ambition...if you know you know.
Re: Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) by ledaman: 10:13am On Jun 03, 2020
Anazp:
Do you any evidence against him or just hatred?
Re: Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) by 4mable: 10:39am On Jun 03, 2020
Heart u big!!! the only politician that I Can give the benefit of doubt and move my presidential ambition farther than 2023. As I Earnestly crave for a great united Nigeria where multitudes will flock to procure it Visa. His ability to always surround himself with smarter brains and those that can make things work is why I wish He contest for the presidency in 2023 as speculated. How I Wish He was involved in many of this regimes policies. they would have fared better. As being better than the previous... does not conote they can't better their present best.
Re: Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) by Onlyonebuhari: 10:43am On Jun 03, 2020
Anazp:

Your brother Jonathan tried him and found him not guilty of anything. Stop crying cos u have no one like him in your region. In Lagos you have Igbo man in the house of assembly and commissioner. An Anambra man can't be a commissioner in Bayelsa yet u are crying about Tinubu.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

President Buhari Finally Removes His Cap (Photos) / Meet Sergeant Rogers, Abacha's Hit Man Involved In Kudirat Abiola Assassination / President Buhari On A Condolence Visit To Bauchi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.