Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) (107287 Views)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Joins EndSARS Protest, Carries #EndPoliceBrutality Placard / Protester At Amnesty International Turns Placard Upside Down (Photo) / David Lyon Visits Bola Tinubu With Timipre Sylva (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) by LegendHero(m): 1:29am On Jun 03, 2020
Noel19:

You don't need to thank me. Do what's best for you and your children so that posterity will not judge you

Now go, go ahead and ask your mother who your real DAD is, don't delay any longer.

I bid you farewell in your search!

Thank you for your concern. I’ve done as you said.

However will you please give me your dad’s bank account so I can transfer from the 5k Tinubu paid me?

Just say Yes or No!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) by Kingsam2020: 1:37am On Jun 03, 2020
You need brain surgery
sarrki:
The nemesis of mediocre , paper weight politician

Nightmare of opposition politicians in 2023

If you decides to contest I will vote and campaign for you
Re: Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) by 1972xy: 1:44am On Jun 03, 2020
Anazp:
Why do Nigerian youths like to celebrate their oppressors? I mean in a sane Country this man would have been in jail
sir, can u pls enlighten my humble self why you said he should be in jail.
please be constructive in your points.
Thank you.
Re: Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) by Noel19: 1:46am On Jun 03, 2020
LegendHero:

Thank you for your concern. I’ve done as you said.

However will you please give me your dad’s bank account so I can transfer from the 5k Tinubu paid me?

Just say Yes or No!

You'll need the 5k when you finally find out who your true father is

Wouldn't it be nice to gift him the money when you guys meet?

He will be so proud of what you've achieved in your life asslicking Tinubu and selling your votes for a paltry sum

He will nod his head when he collects the 5k from you in a show of solidarity and echoe these words to you "You're truly the son of the soil", Omo Oluabi.
Re: Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) by sircatherine45(m): 1:47am On Jun 03, 2020
i single handedly chased PigTormentor out of nairaland
i want to use another moniker as a scape goat
Re: Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) by Damilare2025: 2:04am On Jun 03, 2020
Benevento:
Jagaban himself.

the 5% people can svck my d!ck.
jagaban.... Fun rae... Low key campaigning
Re: Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) by Rexymania(m): 2:11am On Jun 03, 2020
Is he not part of the government? At least one of is daddy is the president... Why is he carrying pla card again?
Re: Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) by Billygee2u: 2:14am On Jun 03, 2020
Azmanaty:
Say No to rape. It is evil.

Also, Justice for Engr Funsho Williams no matter how long it takes.
Re: Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) by LegendHero(m): 2:18am On Jun 03, 2020
Noel19:

You'll need the 5k when you finally find out who your true father is

Wouldn't it be nice to gift him the money when you guys meet?

He will be so proud of what you've achieved in your life asslicking Tinubu and selling your votes for a paltry sum

He will nod his head when he collects the 5k from you in a show of solidarity and echoe these words to you "You're truly the son of the soil", Omo Oluabi.

Okay can you then send 5k to me then. Since I’m poor and I depend on Tinubu.

I am happy I meet a rich man on Nairaland that can actually help me.

Should I paste my account number?
Re: Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) by lordess(m): 2:32am On Jun 03, 2020
He's building Empathy for his Presidential Ambitions.

People in this country are just funny.

Watch him start making "cool", empathic, and sneaky
statements like he cares.

this man should go and rest- please-
Re: Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) by Noel19: 2:46am On Jun 03, 2020
LegendHero:

Okay can you then send 5k to me then. Since I’m poor and I depend on Tinubu.

I am happy I meet a rich man on Nairaland that can actually help me.

Go and meet Obasa, Speaker, Lagos House of Assembly, and collect your own N50 Agege bread that he shared as palliatives to the self-acclaimed "Sophersticated" people in Naija.

Sebi you can Asslick, continue asslicking come 2023 even till the time Tinubu son's will start his own campaign for governorship.

Sell your birthright, never dream to aspire to greater heights and continue to KOWTOW politicians on Nairaland.
Re: Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) by NwaIgboBoy(m): 2:59am On Jun 03, 2020
I only see another Yoruba Muslim old man....
Re: Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) by shesaiditsbig: 3:09am On Jun 03, 2020
Let’s help you write better.

Get 1-year unlimited premium Grammarly access at N6K only (best offer anywhere)

Call/WhatsApp- 09056226512 or 08177880352

Re: Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) by hope4nigeria(m): 3:09am On Jun 03, 2020
Benevento:
Jagaban himself.

even dogs can't bite your dirty D!k
Re: Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) by stayclearofme: 3:15am On Jun 03, 2020
[quote author=Racoon post=90245449][/quote]
How is this thrash you all are quoting related to the fact that somebody was raped?
Re: Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) by brainworkng: 3:18am On Jun 03, 2020
This one just want be President by force. grin
Re: Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) by Germi9: 3:22am On Jun 03, 2020
u mean campaign?
Re: Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) by LivingSage: 3:31am On Jun 03, 2020
Anazp:
Why do Nigerian youths like to celebrate their oppressors? I mean in a sane Country this man would have been in jail
Because?
Re: Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) by LegendHero(m): 3:33am On Jun 03, 2020
Noel19:

Go and meet Obasa, Speaker, Lagos House of Assembly, and collect your own N50 Agege bread that he shared as palliatives to the self-acclaimed "Sophersticated" people in Naija.

Sebi you can Asslick, continue asslicking come 2023 even till the time Tinubu son's will start his own campaign for governorship.

Sell your birthright, never dream to aspire to greater heights and continue to KOWTOW politicians on Nairaland.

Sorry I don’t have transport fare to go to Lagos. Could you please help me with some money to go to meet Obasa?

Since you’re not asslicking anyone, I believe you will be a millionaire. So graciously send me a token from your ammased Milli.

Re: Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) by drehdinho(m): 3:49am On Jun 03, 2020
Because of presidential election. Hmm! It's only God that can save this country. We are in total mess. I pity this Nigeria.
Re: Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) by Kingsam2020: 3:53am On Jun 03, 2020
See next president
Hmmmmm
sarrki:
Asiwaju Ahmed bola tinubu, leader of Apc demands justice for tina uwa Jeniifer

https://mobile.twitter.com/AsiwajuTinubu/status/1267878153151709194
Re: Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) by NGpatriot: 4:01am On Jun 03, 2020
We are talking about rape and violence against women and poor village Igbos are still lamenting and crying over bullion van.

Where is the connection?

Who go release these poor suffered Igbos from their eternal suffering and misery?

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) by akilo1: 4:01am On Jun 03, 2020
Anazp:
a sane country? Where are u from?
Re: Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) by NGpatriot: 4:05am On Jun 03, 2020
Anazp:

In jail for what?

Do you mind listing the crimes he committed, who prosecuted and convicted him in a court of law?

Do you think they are so stupid and ignorant in sane countries that they jail people based on hatred and ignorance, instead of actual crimes committed, the crimes that you can not even come up with or list?

Many of you just can not suppress your ignorance, lack of intelligence, petty hatred and tribalism.
Re: Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) by ikorodureporta: 4:13am On Jun 03, 2020
Presidential move
Re: Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) by Noel19: 4:22am On Jun 03, 2020
LegendHero:

Sorry I don’t have transport fare to go to Lagos. Could you please help me with some money to go to meet Obasa?

Since you’re not asslicking anyone, I believe you will be a millionaire. So graciously send me a token from your ammased Milli.

Nope! Wait on your demi-god Tinubu, he will surely see you through

Suffer no dey tire you!
Re: Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) by ddeola: 4:29am On Jun 03, 2020
How many people em don kill ?
Re: Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) by GeneralPula: 4:30am On Jun 03, 2020
Somebody was demanding justice for rape and the paid political supporters hijacked the thread.

People with good sense and great heart won’t hijack a rape thread for a political talk.

They’re part of the problem that we have in this country. All of them!

Both the Pdp and Apc. The difference is that the Pdp paid supporters started the madness on this thread.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) by LegendHero(m): 4:34am On Jun 03, 2020
Noel19:

Nope! Wait on your demi-god Tinubu, he will surely see you through

Suffer no dey tire you!

Now you’re are appearing broke and it seems you’re the one that’s hungry.

So you can’t credit my account so I will desist from asslicking Tinubu for 5k stipend monthly?

Tinubu is not paying our stipend as due because of Covid-19 situation. So I’m begging you to generously credit my account so as to save me from hunger.

So Noel, should I drop my account number?
Re: Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) by popesco123: 5:17am On Jun 03, 2020
Benevento:
Jagaban himself.

grow up, wake up, get civilized and give yourself life before your kids can emulate you.
Re: Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) by Corporate2020: 5:18am On Jun 03, 2020
Anazp:

In a sane country, someone like you will be under medication.
Re: Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) by Nobody: 5:20am On Jun 03, 2020
[quote author=Racoon post=90245449][/quote]
The bullion van has been a nightmare to you since last year, na so you go cry untop till 2023. Ala tenu mo oshi, ole ole alai nise lapa.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

President Buhari Finally Removes His Cap (Photos) / Meet Sergeant Rogers, Abacha's Hit Man Involved In Kudirat Abiola Assassination / President Buhari On A Condolence Visit To Bauchi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.