Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) (107288 Views)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Joins EndSARS Protest, Carries #EndPoliceBrutality Placard / Protester At Amnesty International Turns Placard Upside Down (Photo) / David Lyon Visits Bola Tinubu With Timipre Sylva (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) by ogbonti: 11:38pm On Jun 02, 2020
Azmanaty:
Say No to rape. It is evil.

Also, Justice for Engr Funsho Williams no matter how long it takes.

I am honored to be the 200th person to like your post!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) by Denique(f): 11:42pm On Jun 02, 2020
Azmanaty:
Say No to rape. It is evil.

Also, Justice for Engr Funsho Williams no matter how long it takes.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) by AllenSpencer: 11:43pm On Jun 02, 2020
COZA members will still come to this thread to ask question.
Re: Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) by Himtoisand: 11:45pm On Jun 02, 2020
Baba Tinubu. Egbon wey get Lagos. cool
Like for Tinubu

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) by Kelvin5214: 11:46pm On Jun 02, 2020
Imagine a Leader that should be calling on the forces to bring justice, carrying placards with his followers shouting “Justice for Uwa” The citizens are protesting for those in government and the forces to do something, those in government are protesting too, I don’t know who they are protesting for wether is for the poor helpless masses looking upto to them sad to be sincere this country na if you ask me, who I go ask, our leaders are objects of ridicule, by the way, I like ur mask, na customized wink
Re: Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) by PDSI(m): 11:57pm On Jun 02, 2020
God Bless the Asiwaju of Lagos State and The Jagaban of Borgu

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) by Ghostmode2two(m): 12:05am On Jun 03, 2020
Rapists are fools. The police should fish out those bustards asap.
Re: Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) by apexx5294: 12:05am On Jun 03, 2020
[color=#] 1146337[/color]
Re: Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) by Noel19: 12:09am On Jun 03, 2020
LegendHero:

Shut up. I can feed your family for several years.

I am not suffering, you can only dream to get to where I am.

Because I praise Tinubu does not mean I’m wretched, get that into your brain and desist from quoting me henceforth!
See hungry man dream!

I pity you instead of you to lower your pride so that you'll get some palliatives that you'll use in feeding yourself and your family members in this month

Rich indeed, and you're here asslicking Tinubu because you know that when campaign starts you'll surely get 5,000 and other freebies from him.

Oloshi Omo!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) by gowonmaharajah(m): 12:14am On Jun 03, 2020
Monday60655:
Simply because of a small threat from my dad G.O Adeboye. Thank God for his response and reply on the heinous act.
Do you remember that hundreds of people have been killed recently in Sokoto, Kaduna etc. Yet not any effort was assiduously apply to bring the perpetrators to book.
Thank God for daddy Adeboye's comment.
you must be dreaming ,sir if you think it's adeboye's comment that made this case spread like wildfire.

the two reasons are;
1.the scene of the dastardly act.it happened to be in a church. no rape case had ever been reported taking place in a church.
2.George Floyd's uproar in the United states.Nigerians kinda have this copy copy trait in 'em.they saw how Floyd's death went viral on the socials.And how people took to the streets to protest.
so same thing na hin naija dey do as regards UWA's death.
lotta girls been raped in naija and it wasn't as loud and serious as this na.
so why now?
u gerrit

1 Like

Re: Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) by tclagos: 12:15am On Jun 03, 2020
Nice one

Meanwhile,

Still Available!!! Lagos Private Car Taxi For Hire, Deliveries & Full Day Charter

Do you have need for mobility in Lagos, to execute projects that would require a run-around town, with multiple stopovers, and for extended hours? If so, then please allow me be your Chauffeur, so you focus on what's important, while being driven around in Air-conditioned comfort. You can have me for 12 hours, or other flexible arrangements depending on your need.

I am also available for deliveries, as needed by Small businesses. 07066880314 is the number to call or whatsApp. I will always be at your service.

Thank you.
Re: Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) by ItswellMike: 12:19am On Jun 03, 2020
God is in control
sarrki:

My high Chief wailer
2days ?

Within yourself you know the truth that nothing can stop him come 2023
Re: Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) by hevisegs: 12:20am On Jun 03, 2020
There is a problem with you post or may be your head! As dumb as You are he is part of the people ruling now. He brought us to this shit. People like you rot under him. You dumb idiot!
sarrki:

Your oppressors starts from your councilor, vice chairman of your local government, members house of assembly and national, senator representing your zone governors, political appointees and commissioners from your state

Tinubu never ruled in your state

Go google and ask for your oppressor

1 Like

Re: Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) by BABANGBALI: 12:26am On Jun 03, 2020
Please how do i get to US to join the protesters for the killing of my inlaw uncle George Floyd. I really want to join my fellow Americans in the protests.

#ican'tbreathe

1 Like

Re: Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) by LegendHero(m): 12:27am On Jun 03, 2020
Noel19:

See hungry man dream!

I pity you instead of you to lower your pride so that you'll get some palliatives that you'll use in feeding yourself and your family members in this month

Rich indeed, and you're here asslicking Tinubu because you know that when campaign starts you'll surely get 5,000 and other freebies from him.

Oloshi Omo!

Yes Tinubu pay me 5000 monthly, but I can actually feed your whole family till eternity.

Tell your dad to send his account number so I can give him part of what Tinubu gave me.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) by Abbeybailey(m): 12:34am On Jun 03, 2020
Anazp:
Why do Nigerian youths like to celebrate their oppressors? I mean in a sane Country this man would have been in jail
Spot on. The a@s licking of Tinubu and other Thieflicians is the result of poverty that envelopes the land.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) by Lexusgs430: 12:34am On Jun 03, 2020
Push for 2023.......
Re: Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) by wallarwallar(m): 12:40am On Jun 03, 2020
Something I noticed on nairaland they hate Tinubu so much and the man keep winning outside nairaland which means nairaland members are of no use 2 decide what happen in the country.. 70% of nairalnaders don't have voters card. Not member of any party , 30% with voters card don't vote all they do is just type on thier laptop or phone to make comments.. It is ur vote that make things happen not ur comments. You will comment till jesus come nothing will change

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) by Okoroawusa: 12:41am On Jun 03, 2020
JAGABAN!

A man I love n admire

My Oga...I hail o!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) by DedeNkem: 12:48am On Jun 03, 2020
Anazp:
Why do Nigerian youths like to celebrate their oppressors? I mean in a sane Country this man would have been in jail

The problem are the illiterate youths who sell their future for half bag of rice and few tins tomatoes. They're used by corrupt politicians.

Who snatch ballot boxes?--> Youths!
Who murder political opponents?--> Youths!
Who help rig elections?--> Youths!
Who are the kidnappers?--> Youths!
Who are the armed robbers?--> Youths!

Most of the youths in Nigeria are absolutely useless!
Re: Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) by Noel19: 12:50am On Jun 03, 2020
LegendHero:

Yes Tinubu pay me 5000 monthly, but I can actually feed your whole family till eternity.

Tell your dad to send his account number so I can give him part of what Tinubu gave me.
Save the 5,000 for your NURTW Tout of a father that's under Oshodi bridge collecting levies for Mc Oluoma and your Shekpe shacking Mother whose stock-in-trade is to sleep with different Agberos and bus conductors.

If I may ask you, do you even know who your real DAD is?

Ask your mum, she may be hiding the truth from you all these years.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) by SoNature(m): 12:56am On Jun 03, 2020
sarrki:
The nemesis of mediocre , paper weight politician

Nightmare of opposition politicians in 2023

If you decides to contest I will vote and campaign for you

Decide
Re: Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) by LegendHero(m): 12:57am On Jun 03, 2020
Noel19:

Save the 5,000 for your NURTW Tout of a father that's under Oshodi bridge collecting levies for Mc Oluoma and your Shekpe shacking Mother whose stock-in-trade is to sleep with different Agberos and bus conductors.

If I may ask you, do you even know who your real DAD is?

Ask your mum, she may be hiding the truth from you all these years.

Why all this vituperation?

All because I told your dad to send me his account number so I can give him from the 5000 Naira Tinubu gave me?

Are we fighting before?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) by Noel19: 1:04am On Jun 03, 2020
LegendHero:

Why all this vituperation?

All because I told your dad to send me his account number so I can give him from the 5000 Naira Tinubu gave me?

Are we fighting before?

They say "the truth shall set you free", Now that your mum is still alive and kicking it will be good for you to confront her to tell you who your real DAD is so that your children will get to know who their grandfather is.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) by LegendHero(m): 1:12am On Jun 03, 2020
Noel19:

They say "the truth shall set you free", Now that your mum is still alive and kicking it will be good for you to confront her to tell you who your real DAD is so that your children will get to know who their grandfather is.

Thank you for your concern about my family. I appreciate that.

However can you please tell your dad to send his account number so I can transfer from the 5000 Naira Tinubu gave me.

I am just being generous. Just say Yes or No!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) by joiyke89: 1:15am On Jun 03, 2020
Anazp:
SINCE NIGERIA IS NOT A SANE COUNTRY, LETS CELEBRATE HIM BIKO NU
Re: Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) by Noel19: 1:17am On Jun 03, 2020
LegendHero:

Thank you for your concern about my family. I appreciate that.

However can you please tell your dad to send his account number so I can transfer from the 5000 Naira Tinubu gave me.

I am just being generous. Just say Yes or No!

You don't need to thank me. Do what's best for you and your children so that posterity will not judge you

Now go, go ahead and ask your mother who your real DAD is, don't delay any longer.

I bid you farewell in your search!
Re: Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) by enirock(m): 1:27am On Jun 03, 2020
Our laws are outdated for crimes like this and the process to convict a rapist is even slower. If we must get it right from where the placards stops, we must educate our children(both sexes) on respect and dignity of our opposite sex and then pursue lengthy sentences for offenders through constitutional review and make sure cases of rape do not drag on longer than it should...

If we don't become proactive and remain reactive carrying placards after the injustices have been perpetuated, then all we will continue to do is carry placards.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

President Buhari Finally Removes His Cap (Photos) / Meet Sergeant Rogers, Abacha's Hit Man Involved In Kudirat Abiola Assassination / President Buhari On A Condolence Visit To Bauchi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.