Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) (107286 Views)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Joins EndSARS Protest, Carries #EndPoliceBrutality Placard / Protester At Amnesty International Turns Placard Upside Down (Photo) / David Lyon Visits Bola Tinubu With Timipre Sylva (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) by Boyooosa(m): 10:54pm On Jun 02, 2020
This one set whine us ni
Abi e dey mock us too?
Re: Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) by Google19: 10:55pm On Jun 02, 2020
It's okay, I guess it's not swift enough atleast Tina case was there and there wasn't any thing like this though.
Re: Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) by XDaBOSS(m): 10:56pm On Jun 02, 2020
This man want play politics again....Baba no hope for u oooo...come 2023

1 Like

Re: Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) by Lugard89: 10:57pm On Jun 02, 2020
Even those raping the economy of this nation are also protesting against women rape...
Fear politician
Re: Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) by Yxxx: 10:58pm On Jun 02, 2020
Azmanaty:
Say No to rape. It is evil.

Also, Justice for Engr Funsho Williams no matter how long it takes.

Omo you sabi shake table o
Re: Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) by Smartypant: 11:01pm On Jun 02, 2020
[s]
Anazp:
Why do Nigerian youths like to celebrate their oppressors? I mean in a sane Country this man would have been in jail
[/s]

Pls where is the sane country? You mean like the US where delusional Trump is President? Where Trump's un-elected son-inlaw is acting like the President, where the daughter of the President is representing the country like a foreign minister? Where know criminals like Trump is the President?
I beg close your mouth if you don't have anything of substance to talk about.
Sane Country my ASS.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) by Bar1941(m): 11:03pm On Jun 02, 2020
Racoon:

This one wey you carry Tinubu matter for head as if na him be Naija president, I pity your neck oooo.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) by Eborty(m): 11:06pm On Jun 02, 2020
Sir, you silent on some national matters has yielded far worst tragedy than this.
Re: Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) by Chimaraymond455: 11:08pm On Jun 02, 2020
Election Is Around The Corner,
Re: Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) by Noel19: 11:09pm On Jun 02, 2020
LegendHero:
See how all these children of hate are gallivanting over Tinubu on this thread.

Tinubu actually inflict pain into the heart of these guys just like they all gnash their teeth when Awolowo name is mentioned.

Someone joined in the protest for the Unjust death of Tina, and these guys turned it to wailing session.

Asiwaju Jagaban, Omo Olodo Ide.

Hungry Man! It's because of you Fela Anikulapo Kuti sang the evergreen song "SUFFERING AND SMILING".

And it was because of people like you the Noodle Company rolled out "Hungry Man Size.

Suffer will kee you there!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) by BENARI: 11:09pm On Jun 02, 2020
Benevento:
Jagaban himself.

the 5% people can svck my d!ck.

If only he could be President. It's just that he's too ugly to be one; don't you think so?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) by chubinwa(m): 11:09pm On Jun 02, 2020
sarrki:
The nemesis of mediocre , paper weight politician

Nightmare of opposition politicians in 2023

If you decides to contest I will vote and campaign for you

1 Like

Re: Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) by MOnkeyBabe(f): 11:10pm On Jun 02, 2020
Azmanaty:

very scary sticky situation that year in DOlPhin estate
Re: Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) by bonnyhope: 11:10pm On Jun 02, 2020
Tinubu

You are also raping the masses
Re: Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) by joefelin2345: 11:11pm On Jun 02, 2020
sarrki:

Your oppressors starts from your councilor, vice chairman of your local government, members house of assembly and national, senator representing your zone governors, political appointees and commissioners from your state

Tinubu never ruled in your state

Go google and ask for your oppressor
Not necessarily Sir. You logic is wobble. It is lack of good leadership from the top that causes these set of people you mentioned above not to live up to their expectation. They have settled those at the top before getting such position. After all, fish start to rotten from the head. I don't know how old you were in 1975 when Gen. Murtala Mohammed took over from Gen.Yakubu Gowon who is now shouting ...Nigeria prays ..up & down. Every citizen sat up as Murtala did not tolerate any firm if corruption. But look at what is happening now? It is a beautiful day my brother/sister.
Re: Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) by Xpol: 11:13pm On Jun 02, 2020
This man is too handsome shaii!

Xpol is here again
Re: Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) by GodPunishBiafra: 11:15pm On Jun 02, 2020
Anazp:
Why do Nigerian youths like to celebrate their oppressors? I mean in a sane Country this man would have been in jail
You mean like orji uzu Kalu?

Too many senseless hypocrites too full this country sha...
Re: Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) by apexx7163: 11:16pm On Jun 02, 2020
Re: Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:21pm On Jun 02, 2020
Azmanaty:

grin grin

u want wake the issue of Funsho Williams? grin

most of y'all still have that strong belief that tinubu had hands in his death...

grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) by ABBAkyari: 11:22pm On Jun 02, 2020
Criminal druggist
Re: Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) by FarahAideed: 11:23pm On Jun 02, 2020
When we will get Justice for all the girls used for rituals by Politician
Re: Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jun 02, 2020
Azmanaty:

You miss the shot..
Re: Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 11:24pm On Jun 02, 2020
Scammer. Using someone's demise as a campaign stunt. Shameless dumb ass.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) by tegrianonigltd(m): 11:29pm On Jun 02, 2020
sarrki:

Copied

1 Like

Re: Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) by victorazyvictor(m): 11:30pm On Jun 02, 2020
Where is he looking at?
Re: Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) by LegendHero(m): 11:30pm On Jun 02, 2020
Noel19:

Hungry Man! It's because of you Fela Anikulapo Kuti sang the evergreen song "SUFFERING AND SMILING".

And it was because of people like you the Noodle Company rolled out "Hungry Man Size.

Suffer will kee you there!

Shut up. I can feed your family for several years.

I am not suffering, you can only dream to get to where I am.

Because I praise Tinubu does not mean I’m wretched, get that into your brain and desist from quoting me henceforth!

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) by apexx8635: 11:33pm On Jun 02, 2020
Re: Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) by jaxxy(m): 11:34pm On Jun 02, 2020
Benevento:
Jagaban himself.

While i respect tinubu on many levels and have my reservations yet. Do u know many Yoruba's have issues with him? So pls drop this 5% thing. Alot of Yoruba have reservations for him and I had a chat with one today and it wasn't pretty. More detailed issues than the rants of any 5% u are shouting up and down about. I feel it Shudnt be so.
Re: Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) by Justiceleague1: 11:35pm On Jun 02, 2020
Benevento:
Jagaban himself.

Re: Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) by kingxsamz(m): 11:36pm On Jun 02, 2020
We know your scope... 2023 things. grin
Re: Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) by Sunnyja: 11:36pm On Jun 02, 2020
sarrki:

Didn't you campaign with him in 2015 for this government?! Are you better off today than in 2015?!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

President Buhari Finally Removes His Cap (Photos) / Meet Sergeant Rogers, Abacha's Hit Man Involved In Kudirat Abiola Assassination / President Buhari On A Condolence Visit To Bauchi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.