Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,924 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:28 PM

Rape Accusation: Aisha Defends Peruzzi - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Rape Accusation: Aisha Defends Peruzzi (54770 Views)

Dr. Olufunmilayo Ogunsanya Exonerated Of Rape Accusation By UK Medical Tribunal / #JusticeForIzu: Izu Madubueze Commits Suicide After False Rape Accusation / Seyitan Babatayo Rape Accusation: D’banj Reacts, Demands N100m Compensation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rape Accusation: Aisha Defends Peruzzi by oyewale0001(m): 4:44pm On Jun 03, 2020
It is well.

Base on what is trending, my mvp go for #CORONA. this virus as being trending since the beginning of the year.

I think this month is for #rape case.
Re: Rape Accusation: Aisha Defends Peruzzi by FirstbornWds: 4:45pm On Jun 03, 2020
The lady should be arrested and sent to jail.

I mean, why would you even think of falsely accusing a guy of rape and jeopardize his life? If not for anything, she should spend at least 20 years in Jail

3 Likes

Re: Rape Accusation: Aisha Defends Peruzzi by Iblak: 4:45pm On Jun 03, 2020
Who's lying now

Do you have a business or side hustle? Check my signature
Re: Rape Accusation: Aisha Defends Peruzzi by Hoodbilonia: 4:45pm On Jun 03, 2020
Abegi. I read the story that year.
Na casual rape
Re: Rape Accusation: Aisha Defends Peruzzi by ERockson: 4:45pm On Jun 03, 2020
Ok
Re: Rape Accusation: Aisha Defends Peruzzi by mrtalktrue(m): 4:45pm On Jun 03, 2020
Its alright. Everything works together for good.

My company is recruiting at the moment.

OND, HND or BSC.

We are only trying to get people to work and earn money for the post covid era.
Re: Rape Accusation: Aisha Defends Peruzzi by akin9ja78(m): 4:45pm On Jun 03, 2020
Publicity stunt again.
Re: Rape Accusation: Aisha Defends Peruzzi by FlordFlorez(m): 4:46pm On Jun 03, 2020
I fear who no fear woman. Though, we don't know who among them is the liar. Either ways, the liar is terrible.

1 Like

Re: Rape Accusation: Aisha Defends Peruzzi by Farki: 4:46pm On Jun 03, 2020
SMH another case of someone hijacking a serious issue to hold a trial by social media.
Re: Rape Accusation: Aisha Defends Peruzzi by airminem(f): 4:46pm On Jun 03, 2020
Re: Rape Accusation: Aisha Defends Peruzzi by Trutherme: 4:46pm On Jun 03, 2020
lipsrsealed
Re: Rape Accusation: Aisha Defends Peruzzi by ERockson: 4:46pm On Jun 03, 2020
Na to charge the liar for blackmailing remains

1 Like

Re: Rape Accusation: Aisha Defends Peruzzi by christm386: 4:47pm On Jun 03, 2020
If there should be death penalty for rapist, there should also be death penalty for false accusers, am I communicating?

6 Likes

Re: Rape Accusation: Aisha Defends Peruzzi by Nwaonyishi69: 4:49pm On Jun 03, 2020
The issue of rape accusations has now become a reigning business for disgruntled ladies trying out liar moha's trade of find a lie to be heard at all times.

1 Like

Re: Rape Accusation: Aisha Defends Peruzzi by Xisnin(m): 4:50pm On Jun 03, 2020
pyyxxaro:
She shud be arrested for false accusation

FirstbornWds:
The lady should be arrested and sent to jail.

I mean, why would you even think of falsely accusing a guy of rape and jeopardize his life? If not for anything, she should spend at least 20 years in Jail

"False accusation" has a specific meaning and it does not mean "anything you don't like to hear".

Even in cases where a false statement is made, it is entirely a civil and not a criminal affair.
That is why you can accuse a politician you hate of being a thief and still be walking free.

2 Likes

Re: Rape Accusation: Aisha Defends Peruzzi by elpochas: 4:50pm On Jun 03, 2020
Onome don fustrate
Re: Rape Accusation: Aisha Defends Peruzzi by paulolee(m): 4:51pm On Jun 03, 2020
airminem:
cry
av modified...wich kinda pics its dt??...it sesms i kno u by jus seeing ur back view..

1 Like

Re: Rape Accusation: Aisha Defends Peruzzi by JBoss25(m): 4:53pm On Jun 03, 2020
AsawanaDgreat:
I thought as much, I said this her story cannot be 100percent true.
bro u dey mind that aisha, Peruzzi is probably a rapist, he don cast himself on Twitter before.

2 Likes

Re: Rape Accusation: Aisha Defends Peruzzi by safarigirl(f): 4:53pm On Jun 03, 2020
There are women who defend rapists

It is people's mothers that defend the rapist pastors and fathers defiling their own daughters, so this is not new.

Peruzzi implicated himself already

4 Likes

Re: Rape Accusation: Aisha Defends Peruzzi by wilemer: 4:54pm On Jun 03, 2020
godkiller:
Due to the current and often false allegations made by women, which include Rape, Harassment, Blackmail etc. there is now an agreement to be signed before "action".
AGREEMENT BEFORE SEX

I, ___________________, the undersigned female partner (herein referred to as the 'Screwee'), am about to enjoy sexual intercourse with _________________ (hereafter referred to as the 'Screwer'), certify the following:

1. THAT I am above the lawful age of consent.

2. THAT I am not under the influence of liquor or any narcotic.

3. THAT the afore mentioned Screwer did not use any force, threats, coercion or promises to influence me.

4. THAT I, the Screwee, am in no fear of him whatsoever.

5. THAT I do not expect or wish to marry him.

6. THAT I do not know if he is married or not and neither do I care.

7. THAT I am neither asleep nor drunk.

8. THAT I am entering this relationship with him; because I love it and want it as much as he does.

9. THAT in the event that I receive full satisfaction, which I expect, I declare in advance the capacity and willingness for further participation at regular intervals.

10. THAT I will not act as a witness against him nor will I file charges against him in the event that,

(a) I contract an STD
(b) I become pregnant
(c) I feel that he is violating any legislation - moral, legal or otherwise.

SIGNED BEFORE JUMPING INTO BED ON THIS ___ DAY OF _____ (MONTH) ________ (YEAR) AT ______ (AM/PM)

Lmao they will just claim you forced them to sign. No easy way out of rape claim
Re: Rape Accusation: Aisha Defends Peruzzi by abike12(f): 4:54pm On Jun 03, 2020
Rape apologists aka future rapists will have a field day on nairaland today. With their body odor and smelly mouths, I pity any woman that encounters you people.

2 Likes

Re: Rape Accusation: Aisha Defends Peruzzi by airminem(f): 4:54pm On Jun 03, 2020
cheesy
paulolee:

av modified...wich kinda pics its dt??...it sesms i kno u by jus seeing ur back view..
Re: Rape Accusation: Aisha Defends Peruzzi by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jun 03, 2020
Messed up people,see how they have decided to be playing with this rape saga

6 Likes

Re: Rape Accusation: Aisha Defends Peruzzi by careidon: 4:55pm On Jun 03, 2020
Knowing that we have a genuine Uwa's case trending, I think the mods pushing this to FP are petty and insensitive.
No comment on Peruzzi doing his videos at this time.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

EFCC Nabs SSG's Brother With N60m Cash In Car Boot - Photos / Prison Lords: Even As Kirikiri Inmates, They Coordinate Robberies In Lagos (pic) / Nigerian Man Kills His Wife In Mozambique ( Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.