Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,026 members, 7,810,831 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:30 PM

Rape Accusation: Aisha Defends Peruzzi - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Rape Accusation: Aisha Defends Peruzzi (54769 Views)

Dr. Olufunmilayo Ogunsanya Exonerated Of Rape Accusation By UK Medical Tribunal / #JusticeForIzu: Izu Madubueze Commits Suicide After False Rape Accusation / Seyitan Babatayo Rape Accusation: D’banj Reacts, Demands N100m Compensation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rape Accusation: Aisha Defends Peruzzi by ubcandid(m): 10:09pm On Jun 03, 2020
khingTony:
it's open season now, everyone is now a victim of Rape

come to think of it, how will one man rape a lady when he no hold gun, or knock her out, or beat her up? its not possible, except the lady is disabled.

this one that claimed only Peruzzi raped her in a house filled with people (including her friend) is just trying so hard to get attention, because she didn't scream while he was at it, she didn't tell anybody afterwards and for some fvcked up reason, she can't remember the month it happened(grin she's being careful here because she don't want to mention a month, and it will later be confirmed that Peruzzi was not in Nigeria at that time).
if you were rolling or had long ears during uni dayz, you would know how wicked and heartless the heart of a percentage of girls are towards their fellow females. She could have planned it with peruzzi, many girls lure their friends to traps like this.
in the morning they start consoling and feign ignorance.
Re: Rape Accusation: Aisha Defends Peruzzi by Liposure: 10:11pm On Jun 03, 2020
ifiokjohn:
Then if I was that person falsely accused of rape I won't even ask that the person should do same time. I will simply tell the court to compel the person to pay me a 100 million, if the court refuses I will promise them except that person pays me, I swear to end her life and mine cause she has taken from me years of successes, brought me down, Psychologically, emotionally and physically.
even if the court bans me from being 10 feats near that person, I don't care..I simply give her 1 months to pay my money or me and her will meet God in heaven for better judgement, no two ways about it.
I believe if I do that, many of these girls falsely accusing guys of rapes will think twice
u de vex oh
Re: Rape Accusation: Aisha Defends Peruzzi by ubcandid(m): 10:12pm On Jun 03, 2020
Xisnin:
I wouldn't characterize the affair as rape yet since the story isn't that tight
and I am also against watering down the meaning of rape.

But this Aisha of a girl can never be trusted.
I wouldn't be surprised if she sold her friend for a price to Peruzi.
Then she later tricked and delivered her to his home.
Aisha was said to have pretended to fall deeply asleep when her "friend" allegedly called for help.

For all we know, Aisha is merely protecting herself from the consequences of pimping by deception.
well said. This is so common among girls.
Re: Rape Accusation: Aisha Defends Peruzzi by abike12(f): 10:27pm On Jun 03, 2020
Decryptor:

Shutup! You Nigerian ladies are horrible set of people! That is how the Pastor of COZA was accused falsely...I WAS ONCE ACCUSED FALSELY...now Peruzzi is being accused falsely! This is one of of thousands of false accusations.

I wonder what it is you people see in accusing men falsely of rape. It seems you ladies get a kick out of it. Nonsense!!

Your poverty is smelling
Re: Rape Accusation: Aisha Defends Peruzzi by godkiller(m): 11:36pm On Jun 03, 2020
intruder15:

Are you a lawyer?

Yes Sir

1 Like

Re: Rape Accusation: Aisha Defends Peruzzi by godkiller(m): 11:36pm On Jun 03, 2020
gowonmaharajah:

hahaha....
the law himself. three GBOSA for you
GBOSA!
GBOSA!!
GBOSA!!!

Thank you Sir.

1 Like

Re: Rape Accusation: Aisha Defends Peruzzi by godkiller(m): 11:38pm On Jun 03, 2020
Dearlord:

You be confirmed yeye graduate grin grin grin

No be my fault, na the recent false accusations cause am ooooo.
Re: Rape Accusation: Aisha Defends Peruzzi by godkiller(m): 11:39pm On Jun 03, 2020
ugolinze123:

;DLol...guy are you a lawyer?

Yes Sir
Re: Rape Accusation: Aisha Defends Peruzzi by godkiller(m): 11:39pm On Jun 03, 2020
star2008:
Chai, omo u try with this fomat.

Thank you boss.
Re: Rape Accusation: Aisha Defends Peruzzi by godkiller(m): 11:44pm On Jun 03, 2020
[quote author=allandutch post=90282861]

This is fantastic.[/quote

Lol, you want to print already?
Re: Rape Accusation: Aisha Defends Peruzzi by godkiller(m): 11:45pm On Jun 03, 2020
bandOFhorses:

grin. Post this on twitter bro.

That's a good idea ooo
Re: Rape Accusation: Aisha Defends Peruzzi by godkiller(m): 11:47pm On Jun 03, 2020
ugolinze123:

;DLol...guy are you a lawyer?

Yes Sir I am.
Re: Rape Accusation: Aisha Defends Peruzzi by godkiller(m): 11:47pm On Jun 03, 2020
Automatic3444:

like seriously

Yea, who's that fine babe?
Re: Rape Accusation: Aisha Defends Peruzzi by ifiokjohn(m): 11:55pm On Jun 03, 2020
Liposure:
u de vex oh
Bro e dey vex me I swear
Re: Rape Accusation: Aisha Defends Peruzzi by hybraheeem002(m): 12:12am On Jun 04, 2020
This is med oooo
godkiller:
Due to the current and often false allegations made by women, which include Rape, Harassment, Blackmail etc. there is now an agreement to be signed before "action".
AGREEMENT BEFORE SEX

I, ___________________, the undersigned female partner (herein referred to as the 'Screwee'), am about to enjoy sexual intercourse with _________________ (hereafter referred to as the 'Screwer'), certify the following:

1. THAT I am above the lawful age of consent.

2. THAT I am not under the influence of liquor or any narcotic.

3. THAT the afore mentioned Screwer did not use any force, threats, coercion or promises to influence me.

4. THAT I, the Screwee, am in no fear of him whatsoever.

5. THAT I do not expect or wish to marry him.

6. THAT I do not know if he is married or not and neither do I care.

7. THAT I am neither asleep nor drunk.

8. THAT I am entering this relationship with him; because I love it and want it as much as he does.

9. THAT in the event that I receive full satisfaction, which I expect, I declare in advance the capacity and willingness for further participation at regular intervals.

10. THAT I will not act as a witness against him nor will I file charges against him in the event that,

(a) I contract an STD
(b) I become pregnant
(c) I feel that he is violating any legislation - moral, legal or otherwise.

SIGNED BEFORE JUMPING INTO BED ON THIS ___ DAY OF _____ (MONTH) ________ (YEAR) AT ______ (AM/PM)
Re: Rape Accusation: Aisha Defends Peruzzi by Decryptor(m): 12:19am On Jun 04, 2020
abike12:

Your poverty is smelling

Now she is going on clichés grin grin

Try another way to annoy me because this one is stale already.

My "poverty" is the wealth of your worthless father who raped you continually as a child to make you think all men are smelly beasts as he is. Divert your frustration to him little girl. cheesy cheesy cheesy cool
Re: Rape Accusation: Aisha Defends Peruzzi by vioment: 12:38am On Jun 04, 2020
pocohantas:

Well said. If a lady accuses a man of rape (publicly), man says he is innocent, witness says man is innocent. Then the man should take it up as a false accusation or whatever it is called.

That way we know who is lying. If it is the lady, we can put an end to clout chasing and focus on genuine victims.

I agree with your view but expanding on that point, we have to mature past he say she say. Not like those statements given are not valid, but We need more. If someone was telling us the story about that Yankee guy wey kpai, e for be breeze news. We need live videos, forensics, medical report, dat kyn tyn.

My view sha.
Re: Rape Accusation: Aisha Defends Peruzzi by Infinixs5: 5:17am On Jun 04, 2020
made4naijamusic:
Women and money hmmmm that's how they'll call Satan...santy baby,satanicoooo hmmm fear

hahahahahhahahahahahhhhhahahahahahahahahahhahhahhahaha santy darling
Re: Rape Accusation: Aisha Defends Peruzzi by jaxxy(m): 6:15am On Jun 04, 2020
philip0906:
Yangy was accused of raping 25 girls (this is a young man not up to 30 years cheesy)...

Tony Trace was accused of raping 72 girls...Add that up, 72+25= 97 girls allegedly raped by 2 young men.

Not even 1 out of 97 girls, reported the alleged rape anywhere...Not 1 !!! They ALL in unison agreed or maybe created a whatsapp group and agreed to wait for 2020 hashtag, to reel out twitter tales. grin grin grin

I pity foolish men, who side these senseless clout chasers, hoping to get into the good books of their female folks, until them reach your side.

The real rape victims, are not chasing clout on twitter or instagram...But since it doesn't fit the sensationalist narrative, they won't latch on it to give them the real justice...Meanwhile, some of these real rape victims, are doing the right things to get justice.

Tell me how many people report rape? Almost none or very few because of many factors, from stigma, to it was their fault, to what their parents will say, to who will believe her. These Rape stories are real because same way 97 can’t come in unison to say who won’t report our case is same way 97 gals can’t come in unison to accuse 2 innocent guys of rape. Are they the only guys they know?

The cases are very Real. Or do the 97 gals know each other?
Re: Rape Accusation: Aisha Defends Peruzzi by LegalOpinion: 6:27am On Jun 04, 2020
godkiller:
Due to the current and often false allegations made by women, which include Rape, Harassment, Blackmail etc. there is now an agreement to be signed before "action".
AGREEMENT BEFORE SEX

I, ___________________, the undersigned female partner (herein referred to as the 'Screwee'), am about to enjoy sexual intercourse with _________________ (hereafter referred to as the 'Screwer'), certify the following:

1. THAT I am above the lawful age of consent.

2. THAT I am not under the influence of liquor or any narcotic.

3. THAT the afore mentioned Screwer did not use any force, threats, coercion or promises to influence me.

4. THAT I, the Screwee, am in no fear of him whatsoever.

5. THAT I do not expect or wish to marry him.

6. THAT I do not know if he is married or not and neither do I care.

7. THAT I am neither asleep nor drunk.

8. THAT I am entering this relationship with him; because I love it and want it as much as he does.

9. THAT in the event that I receive full satisfaction, which I expect, I declare in advance the capacity and willingness for further participation at regular intervals.

10. THAT I will not act as a witness against him nor will I file charges against him in the event that,

(a) I contract an STD
(b) I become pregnant
(c) I feel that he is violating any legislation - moral, legal or otherwise.

SIGNED BEFORE JUMPING INTO BED ON THIS ___ DAY OF _____ (MONTH) ________ (YEAR) AT ______ (AM/PM)

I want to sign as the witness.
Re: Rape Accusation: Aisha Defends Peruzzi by philip0906(m): 6:36am On Jun 04, 2020
jaxxy:

Tell me how many people report rape? Almost none or very few because of many factors, from stigma, to it was their fault, to what their parents will say, to who will believe her. These Rape stories are real because same way 97 can’t come in unison to say who won’t report our case is same way 97 gals can’t come in unison to accuse 2 innocent guys of rape. Are they the only guys they know?

The cases are very Real. Or do the 97 gals know each other?
My friend, it is impossible for 97 RANDOM girls to be raped and NOT 1 person filed a report anywhere. It is completely preposterous. It doesn't even fit into statistical narrative.

People are still reporting rape cases in Nigeria. Stop feigning ignorance of that.
Re: Rape Accusation: Aisha Defends Peruzzi by allandutch: 6:56am On Jun 04, 2020
godkiller:

Lol, you want to print already?
Sharp sharp
Re: Rape Accusation: Aisha Defends Peruzzi by dederocs(m): 7:03am On Jun 04, 2020
Na olosho dey accuse this man of rape, its funny how men dey rush these girls.
Re: Rape Accusation: Aisha Defends Peruzzi by Dcoy: 7:07am On Jun 04, 2020
No smoke without fire.. na small spark of light dey cause flame
Re: Rape Accusation: Aisha Defends Peruzzi by colyx1(m): 7:29am On Jun 04, 2020
I know the Aisha sef, the late Alhaji Inu umoru's daughter. The owner of Setraco construction company. This babe hot dat year oooo, I dey crush on her like mumu then.
Re: Rape Accusation: Aisha Defends Peruzzi by jaxxy(m): 7:48am On Jun 04, 2020
philip0906:

My friend, it is impossible for 97 RANDOM girls to be raped and NOT 1 person filed a report anywhere. It is completely preposterous. It doesn't even fit into statistical narrative.

People are still reporting rape cases in Nigeria. Stop feigning ignorance of that.

Exact same way it is simply impossible for 97 women to accuse just 2 men of rape. It’s is absurd and defies statistics.

What is the % of people raped to those reporting it?? Either in uni’s or elsewhere?? This shud guide u to the problem we are facing here.

Rape from people close to u are naturally harder to report especially back then b4 major rape campaigns.
Re: Rape Accusation: Aisha Defends Peruzzi by philip0906(m): 8:12am On Jun 04, 2020
jaxxy:

Exact same way it is simply impossible for 97 women to accuse just 2 men of rape. It’s is absurd and defies statistics.

What is the % of people raped to those reporting it?? Either in uni’s or elsewhere?? This shud guide u to the problem we are facing here.

Rape from people close to u are naturally harder to report especially back then b4 major rape campaigns.
Lemao...You still do NOT get the memo?

There are no 97 women ANYWHERE man!!! It's all made up for sensationalism.

Get the fvcking memo, man!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Rape Accusation: Aisha Defends Peruzzi by jaxxy(m): 8:17am On Jun 04, 2020
philip0906:

Lemao...You still do NOT get the memo?

There are no 97 women ANYWHERE man!!! It's all made up for sensationalism.

Get the fvcking memo, man!!! grin grin grin grin

Then the premise of ur argument is invalid also grin

97 gals shud first be validated. Then their accusations. Then the rapists can stand a fair trial. Bt for the sake of argument let’s say they exist grin

U also cannot say there is no rape anywhere. It exist! It is not a phantom idea or imagination. undecided

Memo acknowledged.
Re: Rape Accusation: Aisha Defends Peruzzi by philip0906(m): 8:51am On Jun 04, 2020
jaxxy:

Then the premise of ur argument is invalid also grin

97 gals shud first be validated. Then their accusations. Then the rapists can stand a fair trial. Bt for the sake of argument let’s say they exist grin

U also cannot say there is no rape anywhere. It exist! It is not a phantom idea or imagination. undecided

Memo acknowledged.
Lemao...Stats shows that 1 in 50 women report rape in Nigeria, which in itself is abysmal, ridiculous & absurd.

Now you have 0 in 97 (twice the number) reporting rape, this shows that it even defies available data and logic. No one can produce a tenth out of the alleged 97, you can't either, neither can anyone, which clearly shows they are wild imaginations of mischief makers.

My point is, rape is real. Let's not trivialise it and make mockery of the real rape victims which is what these phantom & wild claims are all about. We are not ALL stupid. We can smell mischief from a mile away and we know real, from fake.

1 Like

Re: Rape Accusation: Aisha Defends Peruzzi by Nweike190(m): 8:55am On Jun 04, 2020
ODJ124:
NAwa ooo this matter.... Don tire me.

angry grin
Re: Rape Accusation: Aisha Defends Peruzzi by jaxxy(m): 9:21am On Jun 04, 2020
philip0906:

Lemao...Stats shows that 1 in 50 women report rape in Nigeria, which in itself is abysmal, ridiculous & absurd.

Now you have 0 in 97 (twice the number) reporting rape, this shows that it even defies available data and logic. No one can produce a tenth out of the alleged 97, you can't either, neither can anyone, which clearly shows they are wild imaginations of mischief makers.

My point is, rape is real. Let's not trivialise it and make mockery of the real rape victims which is what these phantom & wild claims are all about. We are not ALL stupid. We can smell mischief from a mile away and we know real, from fake.

Don’t just rule it as mischief do ur findings. They are accusations, that’s why we need to verify the claims to validate or invalidate them. We already heard sm of the guys are shaking in their holes and Sm are threatened to rape people joining to expose them. Only peruzzi came out to defend his image and it’s was even yet sloppy and poorly staged.

Rapist must have mercy. They must face the law. That is the only way it can stop.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

EFCC Nabs SSG's Brother With N60m Cash In Car Boot - Photos / Prison Lords: Even As Kirikiri Inmates, They Coordinate Robberies In Lagos (pic) / Nigerian Man Kills His Wife In Mozambique ( Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.