Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,198 members, 7,811,525 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:47 PM

Rape Accusation: Aisha Defends Peruzzi - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Rape Accusation: Aisha Defends Peruzzi (54774 Views)

Dr. Olufunmilayo Ogunsanya Exonerated Of Rape Accusation By UK Medical Tribunal / #JusticeForIzu: Izu Madubueze Commits Suicide After False Rape Accusation / Seyitan Babatayo Rape Accusation: D’banj Reacts, Demands N100m Compensation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rape Accusation: Aisha Defends Peruzzi by NextBuhari: 4:55pm On Jun 03, 2020
Probably still has a thing for Peruzzi and don't want her ex? man labeled a rapist. Do we even know if Aisha and the accuser are still friends or not?

1 Like

Re: Rape Accusation: Aisha Defends Peruzzi by HIPROFILE(m): 4:56pm On Jun 03, 2020
See am...

The same youths that started all the online trending #Justiceforuwa etc have just turn the whole thing for joke and clout chasing.

Hypocrites

I guess some of them would be siping their juice or marijuana while typing #justiceforuwa at the same thing cracking jokes of it.

Some of these celebrities are useless

1 Like

Re: Rape Accusation: Aisha Defends Peruzzi by Igbo6(m): 4:56pm On Jun 03, 2020
made4naijamusic:
Women and money hmmmm that's how they'll call Satan...santy baby,satanicoooo hmmm fear
Perruzi abeg move in jareee. Even olosho for street will still come out after collecting her 500 naira and say that someone like davido rape am���

2 Likes

Re: Rape Accusation: Aisha Defends Peruzzi by intruder15(m): 4:57pm On Jun 03, 2020
godkiller:
Due to the current and often false allegations made by women, which include Rape, Harassment, Blackmail etc. there is now an agreement to be signed before "action".
AGREEMENT BEFORE SEX

I, ___________________, the undersigned female partner (herein referred to as the 'Screwee'), am about to enjoy sexual intercourse with _________________ (hereafter referred to as the 'Screwer'), certify the following:

1. THAT I am above the lawful age of consent.

2. THAT I am not under the influence of liquor or any narcotic.

3. THAT the afore mentioned Screwer did not use any force, threats, coercion or promises to influence me.

4. THAT I, the Screwee, am in no fear of him whatsoever.

5. THAT I do not expect or wish to marry him.

6. THAT I do not know if he is married or not and neither do I care.

7. THAT I am neither asleep nor drunk.

8. THAT I am entering this relationship with him; because I love it and want it as much as he does.

9. THAT in the event that I receive full satisfaction, which I expect, I declare in advance the capacity and willingness for further participation at regular intervals.

10. THAT I will not act as a witness against him nor will I file charges against him in the event that,

(a) I contract an STD
(b) I become pregnant
(c) I feel that he is violating any legislation - moral, legal or otherwise.

SIGNED BEFORE JUMPING INTO BED ON THIS ___ DAY OF _____ (MONTH) ________ (YEAR) AT ______ (AM/PM)

Are you a lawyer?
Re: Rape Accusation: Aisha Defends Peruzzi by LedRock: 4:57pm On Jun 03, 2020
Xisnin:
I wouldn't characterize the affair as rape since the story isn't that tight
and I am also against watering down the meaning of rape.

This Aisha of a girl can never be trusted.
I wouldn't be surprised if she sold her friend for a price to Peruzi.
Then she later tricked and delivered her to his home as she was said
to have pretended to fall deeply asleep when her "friend" allegedly called for help.

For all we know, Aisha is merely protecting herself from the consequences of pimping by deception.
What of the other people she said were in the house?

2 Likes

Re: Rape Accusation: Aisha Defends Peruzzi by VenumX: 4:58pm On Jun 03, 2020
According to the accuser, Aisha was asleep when the rape occured. So how can Aisha know if it's true or false?

2 Likes

Re: Rape Accusation: Aisha Defends Peruzzi by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jun 03, 2020
See mumu

Re: Rape Accusation: Aisha Defends Peruzzi by Xisnin(m): 5:01pm On Jun 03, 2020
LedRock:
What of the other people she said were in the house?
They are irrelevant.
It is not in the interest of anyone in the house especially a male
to out themselves.

The reason why I am hesitant to term it rape is that she was likely bamboozled rather than forced
into the act since there are other people around.
Re: Rape Accusation: Aisha Defends Peruzzi by LedRock: 5:04pm On Jun 03, 2020
Xisnin:

They are irrelevant.
It is not in the interest of anyone in the house especially a male
to out themselves.

The reason why I am hesitant to term it rape is that she was likely bamboozled rather than forced
into the act since there are other people around.
I don't believe a person can be raped in such situation, let her go and write a better and more convincing story undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Rape Accusation: Aisha Defends Peruzzi by FirstbornWds: 5:04pm On Jun 03, 2020
Xisnin:

Stop typing like an illiterate.
"False accusation" has a specific meaning and it is not anything you don't like to hear.

Even in cases where a false statement is made, it is entirely a civil and not a criminal affair.
That is why you can accuse a politician you hate being a thief and still be walking free.

You should be the one reprimanded for typing as an illiterate. Need I remind you that there's a constitutional act that specifically warns against perjury and melts it out as an offense.

And for goodness sake, you can accuse a public servant of inappropriate spending of allotted budget for a service if you're not satisfied and allow the other person to prove their innocence. They are there to serve and as such, answerable to whatever the public throws at them. The same cannot be said for an individual whose sole aim is to drag down.

3 Likes

Re: Rape Accusation: Aisha Defends Peruzzi by Karemarealty288(m): 5:06pm On Jun 03, 2020
The girl with Buckled Pant...that Peruzzi was trying to unbuckle . grin I never knew some women do wear Leather pants.

1 Like

Re: Rape Accusation: Aisha Defends Peruzzi by KenBen217: 5:06pm On Jun 03, 2020
why am I not seeing these females biko ����� aaaaaaah....their throat don block...oya na...kill Peruzzi...shey he was accused...kill him

1 Like

Re: Rape Accusation: Aisha Defends Peruzzi by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jun 03, 2020
This is actually getting stale
Re: Rape Accusation: Aisha Defends Peruzzi by geezynoni: 5:07pm On Jun 03, 2020
JBoss25:
E don happen, Peruzzi don cast himself

You think tweets can't be edited?

How u expect say him go dey tweet about rape consistently.
Re: Rape Accusation: Aisha Defends Peruzzi by Kobicove(m): 5:07pm On Jun 03, 2020
The accuser is going to end up looking like an idiot undecided

1 Like

Re: Rape Accusation: Aisha Defends Peruzzi by gowonmaharajah(m): 5:08pm On Jun 03, 2020
godkiller:
Due to the current and often false allegations made by women, which include Rape, Harassment, Blackmail etc. there is now an agreement to be signed before "action".
AGREEMENT BEFORE SEX

I, ___________________, the undersigned female partner (herein referred to as the 'Screwee'), am about to enjoy sexual intercourse with _________________ (hereafter referred to as the 'Screwer'), certify the following:

3. THAT the afore mentioned Screwer did not use any force, threats, coercion or promises to influence me.

8. THAT I am entering this relationship with him; because I love it and want it as much as he does.

9. THAT in the event that I receive full satisfaction, which I expect, I declare in advance the capacity and willingness for further participation at regular intervals.

10. THAT I will not act as a witness against him nor will I file charges against him in the event that,

(a) I contract an STD
(b) I become pregnant

SIGNED BEFORE JUMPING INTO BED ON THIS ___ DAY OF _____ (MONTH) ________ (YEAR) AT ______ (AM/PM)
the law himself. three GBOSA for you
GBOSA!
GBOSA!!
GBOSA!!!
Re: Rape Accusation: Aisha Defends Peruzzi by Xisnin(m): 5:08pm On Jun 03, 2020
LedRock:
I don't believe a person can be raped in such situation, let her go and write a better and more convincing story undecided undecided
If by rape you mean forceful and violent sex, then you are mostly right.
Re: Rape Accusation: Aisha Defends Peruzzi by INCREDIBLE007(m): 5:09pm On Jun 03, 2020
godkiller:
AGREEMENT BEFORE SEX

(a) I contract an STD
(b) I become pregnant

godkiller:
AGREEMENT BEFORE SEX

(a) I contract an STD
(b) I become pregnant

godkiller:
AGREEMENT BEFORE SEX

(a) I contract an STD
(b) I become pregnant

LOLS
Re: Rape Accusation: Aisha Defends Peruzzi by vioment: 5:10pm On Jun 03, 2020
Investigate this and arrest who is lying.

Don't accuse wrongly or to get at somebody.

Don't rape.
Re: Rape Accusation: Aisha Defends Peruzzi by KenBen217: 5:10pm On Jun 03, 2020
Xisnin:

Stop typing like an illiterate.
"False accusation" has a specific meaning and it is not anything you don't like to hear.

Even in cases where a false statement is made, it is entirely a civil and not a criminal affair.
That is why you can accuse a politician you hate of being a thief and still be walking free.

but what of the case where a guy does time for the false allegation the bitch should do exactly the same time he did

1 Like

Re: Rape Accusation: Aisha Defends Peruzzi by GeneralPula: 5:11pm On Jun 03, 2020
christm386:
If there should be death penalty for rapist, there should also be death penalty for false accusers, am I communicating?

Yes you are. That’s how it should be!

1 Like

Re: Rape Accusation: Aisha Defends Peruzzi by JBoss25(m): 5:11pm On Jun 03, 2020
geezynoni:

its not edited and people have already confirmed that. People saw the tweets before he deleted it.

1 Like

Re: Rape Accusation: Aisha Defends Peruzzi by TheGoodJoe(m): 5:12pm On Jun 03, 2020
martineverest:
shameless woman....has she seen peruzzi's old several tweets where he declared himself a rapists and admitted rapping women??

the idiot deleted them and unluckily for him,they were screenshot

As soon as I heard this on his track with Davido "Twisted" note the "no no" in the picture, I started suspecting him.

Nah nah, "no no"
You go call the Po Po/
She said "No No" .. Peruzzi on Twisted.

Re: Rape Accusation: Aisha Defends Peruzzi by safarigirl(f): 5:12pm On Jun 03, 2020
geezynoni:

These tweets were not edited

You clearly are not on Twitter, or you would be aware of these tweets and when he was deleting them.

Shift.

3 Likes

Re: Rape Accusation: Aisha Defends Peruzzi by Hypocrit: 5:13pm On Jun 03, 2020
I am sorry to say that this is not a good defence mechanism. Calling a friend to Judge is equal to you judging yourself. Also, from the previous post (if i can still clearly remember) the girl never said this his female friend was a witness as she was fast asleep, and the victim never mention the event to anyone for fear of some sort she reported.
Re: Rape Accusation: Aisha Defends Peruzzi by kazmanbanjoko(m): 5:13pm On Jun 03, 2020
Nawao
Re: Rape Accusation: Aisha Defends Peruzzi by banio: 5:13pm On Jun 03, 2020
You followed your friend to visit her guy. For midnight, her guy open your pvssy. You didn't shout because it was sweet. Now U are shouting rape.
Re: Rape Accusation: Aisha Defends Peruzzi by Xisnin(m): 5:13pm On Jun 03, 2020
KenBen217:

but what of the case where a guy does time for the false allegation the bitch should do exactly the same time he did

That will be a criminal case if it found that the "victim" lied to the police and the court.
However, no civilized law supports the equal "eye for an eye" principle.
The liar will be convicted but won't get identical punishment.

It isn't fair but so is life.
Re: Rape Accusation: Aisha Defends Peruzzi by hahn(m): 5:14pm On Jun 03, 2020
godkiller:
AGREEMENT BEFORE SEX

(a) I contract an STD
(b) I become pregnant

There has to be space for witness to sign too
Re: Rape Accusation: Aisha Defends Peruzzi by Maliqcious: 5:14pm On Jun 03, 2020
philip0906:
Yangy was accused of raping 25 girls (this is a young man not up to 30 years cheesy)...

Tony Trace was accused of raping 72 girls...Add that up, 72+25= 97 girls allegedly raped by 2 young men.

Not even 1 out of 97 girls, reported the alleged rape anywhere...Not 1 !!! They ALL in unison agreed or maybe created a whatsapp group and agreed to wait for 2020 hashtag, to reel out twitter tales. grin grin grin

I pity foolish men, who side these senseless clout chasers, hoping to get into the good books of their female folks, until them reach your side.

The real rape victims, are not chasing clout on twitter or instagram...But since it doesn't fit the sensationalist narrative, they won't latch on it to give them the real justice...Meanwhile, some of these real rape victims, are doing the right things to get justice.
you right.. What do have to say about pastor Fatoyibo and mrs Dakolo do you believe it happened
Re: Rape Accusation: Aisha Defends Peruzzi by cococandy(f): 5:14pm On Jun 03, 2020
That’s smart thinking . It’s a possibility
Xisnin:
I wouldn't characterize the affair as rape yet since the story isn't that tight
and I am also against watering down the meaning of rape.

This Aisha of a girl can never be trusted.
I wouldn't be surprised if she sold her friend for a price to Peruzi.
Then she later tricked and delivered her to his home as she was said
to have pretended to fall deeply asleep when her "friend" allegedly called for help.

For all we know, Aisha is merely protecting herself from the consequences of pimping by deception.
Re: Rape Accusation: Aisha Defends Peruzzi by pocohantas(f): 5:16pm On Jun 03, 2020
vioment:
Investigate this and arrest who is lying.

Don't accuse wrongly or to get at somebody.

Don't rape.

Well said. If a lady accuses a man of rape (publicly), man says he is innocent, witness says man is innocent. Then the man should take it up as a false accusation or whatever it is called.

That way we know who is lying. If it is the lady, we can put an end to clout chasing and focus on genuine victims.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Prison Lords: Even As Kirikiri Inmates, They Coordinate Robberies In Lagos (pic) / Nigerian Man Kills His Wife In Mozambique ( Graphic Photos) / 75-year-old Man Defiles His 11-year-old Granddaughter (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.