Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,165 members, 7,811,376 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:34 AM

Rape Accusation: Aisha Defends Peruzzi - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Rape Accusation: Aisha Defends Peruzzi (54773 Views)

Dr. Olufunmilayo Ogunsanya Exonerated Of Rape Accusation By UK Medical Tribunal / #JusticeForIzu: Izu Madubueze Commits Suicide After False Rape Accusation / Seyitan Babatayo Rape Accusation: D’banj Reacts, Demands N100m Compensation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rape Accusation: Aisha Defends Peruzzi by bluefilm: 5:16pm On Jun 03, 2020
Useless bitches everywhere with their false rape claims.

I hope they know they are actually ruining the chances of the women who were actually raped to get justice?

Nonsense. angry

1 Like

Re: Rape Accusation: Aisha Defends Peruzzi by Abbeylanre15(m): 5:17pm On Jun 03, 2020
This one sounds like she's working for the money she just collected. AISHA ISCARIOT grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Rape Accusation: Aisha Defends Peruzzi by geezynoni: 5:18pm On Jun 03, 2020
JBoss25:
its not edited and people have already confirmed that. People saw the tweets before he deleted it.
Why do you think there is only one screenshot circulating the internet.
Re: Rape Accusation: Aisha Defends Peruzzi by Automatic3444(m): 5:18pm On Jun 03, 2020
godkiller:
Due to the current and often false allegations made by women, which include Rape, Harassment, Blackmail etc. there is now an agreement to be signed before "action".
AGREEMENT BEFORE SEX

I, ___________________, the undersigned female partner (herein referred to as the 'Screwee'), am about to enjoy sexual intercourse with _________________ (hereafter referred to as the 'Screwer'), certify the following:

1. THAT I am above the lawful age of consent.

2. THAT I am not under the influence of liquor or any narcotic.

3. THAT the afore mentioned Screwer did not use any force, threats, coercion or promises to influence me.

4. THAT I, the Screwee, am in no fear of him whatsoever.

5. THAT I do not expect or wish to marry him.

6. THAT I do not know if he is married or not and neither do I care.

7. THAT I am neither asleep nor drunk.

8. THAT I am entering this relationship with him; because I love it and want it as much as he does.

9. THAT in the event that I receive full satisfaction, which I expect, I declare in advance the capacity and willingness for further participation at regular intervals.

10. THAT I will not act as a witness against him nor will I file charges against him in the event that,

(a) I contract an STD
(b) I become pregnant
(c) I feel that he is violating any legislation - moral, legal or otherwise.

SIGNED BEFORE JUMPING INTO BED ON THIS ___ DAY OF _____ (MONTH) ________ (YEAR) AT ______ (AM/PM)

like seriously

Re: Rape Accusation: Aisha Defends Peruzzi by chronique(m): 5:18pm On Jun 03, 2020
Mayng01:
I said it that that girl is a biatch. Stupid useless harlot, trying to destroy peruzzi’s image. What has she gained now? Shame & disgrace. Blackmailer.

Have you seen perruzi's time-line on Twitter from 011 to 012? I initially thought the girl was lying until people started bringing out his tweets where he tweeted severally about how he would rape certain people. To be honest, perruzzi is a goat. A very loose and mad goat. A very sick in the head kind of human. Anyone who has the guts to post such on social media, is capable of doing worse in real life.

3 Likes

Re: Rape Accusation: Aisha Defends Peruzzi by Bonebreaker(m): 5:19pm On Jun 03, 2020
Probably thinking of how to battle for a land from this guy

Re: Rape Accusation: Aisha Defends Peruzzi by abbey621(m): 5:20pm On Jun 03, 2020
FirstbornWds:

You should be the one reprimanded for typing as an illiterate. Need I remind you that there's a constitutional act that specifically warns against perjury and melts it out as an offense.

And for goodness sake, you can accuse a public servant of inappropriate spending of allotted budget for a service if you're not satisfied and allow the other person to prove their innocence. They are there to serve and as such, answerable to whatever the public throws at them. The same cannot be said for an individual whose sole aim is to drag down.

The question becomes how do you prove malicious intent? There's a reason false rape accusers are almost never prosecuted, the burden of proof is too great and the damage has already been done. E.g. An accuser can prove she was in your house and that you gave her a drink. Whether or not you raped her, the court of public opinion will crucify you if she makes the allegation. The court can exonerate you if there's no other proof but for you to sue her, you'll need extraordinary evidence.
Re: Rape Accusation: Aisha Defends Peruzzi by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jun 03, 2020
Now you see the reason why other countries don't respect us or give us regard cause we do things in a very awkward way the same way our celebrities went to Dubai Last year December and turn the Arab country into a fighting ground
Go to Twitter and see Donal Trump's page their citizens talk about meaningful things and growth of their economy but here reverse is the case

This type of issue there's a way it should be handled not ranting on social media like this if you have evidence of the act go to a police station and file a report,,but now Even a 1 year old child know that stupid fúcking, despondent, MOTHERFÚCKER, asshole,low-life bitch, poor-educated girl is lieing and want tarnish someone's image angry
Re: Rape Accusation: Aisha Defends Peruzzi by geezynoni: 5:20pm On Jun 03, 2020
safarigirl:

These tweets were not edited

You clearly are not on Twitter, or you would be aware of these tweets and when he was deleting them.

Shift.
Why is there only one screenshot circulating...Why did others not screen shot.

Drop your Twitter handle, lemme show u.. I'll set you up and drop receipt.
Re: Rape Accusation: Aisha Defends Peruzzi by cococandy(f): 5:22pm On Jun 03, 2020
JBoss25:
E don happen, Peruzzi don cast himself

What a slowpoke this boy is. I’m surprised he doesn’t have more accusers.

The lady defending him could be an accomplice. We see female accomplices of rape all the time.

His tweets are enough to get him fined for inciting and encouraging violence. He would have been canceled and his career down the toilet if he wasn’t a Nigerian artist where we have a rape culture.
What would make him tweet stuff like this if he didn’t already know that nothing will happen to him.

3 Likes

Re: Rape Accusation: Aisha Defends Peruzzi by grandstar(m): 5:23pm On Jun 03, 2020
Xisnin:
I wouldn't characterize the affair as rape yet since the story isn't that tight
and I am also against watering down the meaning of rape.

This Aisha of a girl can never be trusted.
I wouldn't be surprised if she sold her friend for a price to Peruzi.
Then she later tricked and delivered her to his home as she was said
to have pretended to fall deeply asleep when her "friend" allegedly called for help.

For all we know, Aisha is merely protecting herself from the consequences of pimping by deception.

I suspect she did. How could she be so fast asleep she couldn't be awaken by her friend? It was all planned.

I feel a lie detector test is needed here. Anyone who starts that business here will do brisk business.

1 Like

Re: Rape Accusation: Aisha Defends Peruzzi by safarigirl(f): 5:24pm On Jun 03, 2020
geezynoni:

Why is there only one screenshot circulating...Why did others not screen shot.

Drop your Twitter handle, lemme show u.. I'll set you up and drop receipt.

If Peruzzi was set up, he will talk. Until he denies his own tweets, you can save your show and tell.

This one is part of the tweets too. Is it a compilation?

Face your front, no go dey defend who you no know.

2 Likes

Re: Rape Accusation: Aisha Defends Peruzzi by MadeMan01(m): 5:25pm On Jun 03, 2020
made4naijamusic:
Women and money hmmmm that's how they'll call Satan...santy baby,satanicoooo hmmm fear
Na wa for women. She has denied her own friend for:
1. Money Peruzzi will settle her
2. Now her runs life has been exposed to her then boyfriend and family
3. Damage control so that current hubby won't know extent of her runs life

It's known that all the girls that hang around musicians are groupies. They like the fame and easy money.

1 Like

Re: Rape Accusation: Aisha Defends Peruzzi by Hypocrit: 5:28pm On Jun 03, 2020
Officialgarri:

According to this quote, can we say Aisha was in the same room with them?
She claimed she wanted to wake Aisha, but she was fast asleep, which means she could see Aisha sleeping.

Also I believe someone who is about to be raped will put up some scuffle and at least scream for help.

So was Aisha dead for that period that she couldn't hear her friend struggling.

My conclusion : You were pimped to Peruzzi, you got paid, he sent you packing and you want more money. Hoelosho

God go punish both the peruzi, the rapee and Aisha
and you still do not complete the event. The allege rape never happened in the room where Aisha was asleep.

3 Likes

Re: Rape Accusation: Aisha Defends Peruzzi by Mayng01(m): 5:31pm On Jun 03, 2020
chronique:

Have you seen perruzi's time-line on Twitter from 011 to 012? I initially thought the girl was lying until people started bringing out his tweets where he tweeted severally about how he would rape certain people. To be honest, perruzzi is a goat. A very loose and mad goat. A very sick in the head kind of human. Anyone who has the guts to post such on social media, is capable of doing worse in real life.
Dumbfounded!
Re: Rape Accusation: Aisha Defends Peruzzi by Dearlord(m): 5:34pm On Jun 03, 2020
godkiller:
Due to the current and often false allegations made by women, which include Rape, Harassment, Blackmail etc. there is now an agreement to be signed before "action".
AGREEMENT BEFORE SEX

I, ___________________, the undersigned female partner (herein referred to as the 'Screwee'), am about to enjoy sexual intercourse with _________________ (hereafter referred to as the 'Screwer'), certify the following:

3. THAT the afore mentioned Screwer did not use any force, threats, coercion or promises to influence me.

8. THAT I am entering this relationship with him; because I love it and want it as much as he does.

9. THAT in the event that I receive full satisfaction, which I expect, I declare in advance the capacity and willingness for further participation at regular intervals.

10. THAT I will not act as a witness against him nor will I file charges against him in the event that,

(a) I contract an STD
(b) I become pregnant

SIGNED BEFORE JUMPING INTO BED ON THIS ___ DAY OF _____ (MONTH) ________ (YEAR) AT ______ (AM/PM)

You be confirmed yeye graduate grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Rape Accusation: Aisha Defends Peruzzi by ugolinze123(m): 5:37pm On Jun 03, 2020
godkiller:
AGREEMENT BEFORE SEX

(a) I contract an STD
(b) I become pregnant

Re: Rape Accusation: Aisha Defends Peruzzi by Hypocrit: 5:37pm On Jun 03, 2020
FirstbornWds:
The lady should be arrested and sent to jail.

I mean, why would you even think of falsely accusing a guy of rape and jeopardize his life? If not for anything, she should spend at least 20 years in Jail
lol... I kno say u dey vex but try go read the first story if you really want the jail time. Also how can a friend be a Judge in another friend's case, that is equal to judging oneself. If you don't believe the story of an allege hoe, why will you then believe the testimony of another allege hoe.
Re: Rape Accusation: Aisha Defends Peruzzi by Raychee(f): 5:38pm On Jun 03, 2020
grin lol

2 Likes

Re: Rape Accusation: Aisha Defends Peruzzi by Bigsunny01(m): 5:38pm On Jun 03, 2020
Whaz de hell, is dis some kind of spoiling some peoples name or wat?
Re: Rape Accusation: Aisha Defends Peruzzi by Annonymox: 5:40pm On Jun 03, 2020
ChizzyBuna:
YOU SEE WHY POLICE HESITATE
TO INVESTIGATE FEMALE RAPE

It's Women that are the downfall of their fellow Women
Once you have a geniune movement like fighting for female rights. You have stupid females that hijack such movement to spew hate against men thereby rubbishing the true reasonable essence of feminism.
Which females in Sudan,Saudi Arabia need these rights..

Now you have Geniunue Rape cases
But this is again been hijacked by vengeful women to use as attack. At the end they derail all the effort of real rape victims making it harder for people to believe them...
It's women like this that are the reason nobody will take rape case serious.
Women are their own enemy

Sense will not kill you my brother
Re: Rape Accusation: Aisha Defends Peruzzi by Maliqcious: 5:41pm On Jun 03, 2020
Someone some how is wishing the star dead january it was Chioma 2018 it a picture of him with a girl.. Peruzzi, now aisha's friend. At end na their lost. na Man You be Peru.
Re: Rape Accusation: Aisha Defends Peruzzi by JustforMen: 5:43pm On Jun 03, 2020
Xisnin:

Stop typing like an illiterate.
"False accusation" has a specific meaning and it is not anything you don't like to hear.

Even in cases where a false statement is made, it is entirely a civil and not a criminal affair.
That is why you can accuse a politician you hate of being a thief and still be walking free.

You see my problem with the implied statement that women can accuse a man of a crime he never committed and destroy his entire life and reputation without any consequences but a man that is suspected even without, proof of raping a woman should be killed.
If destroying a human being's life is a civil matter then so should rape.
Rape destroys lives and false accusations also destroys lives and reputation.

1 Like

Re: Rape Accusation: Aisha Defends Peruzzi by SmartyPants(m): 5:48pm On Jun 03, 2020
The accuser said it happened while she (Aisha) was sleeping. So unless she never slept that night, how can she stayevwith authority, what happened or did not happen?

4 Likes

Re: Rape Accusation: Aisha Defends Peruzzi by salford1: 5:50pm On Jun 03, 2020
JBoss25:
E don happen, Peruzzi don cast himself
Is this real
Re: Rape Accusation: Aisha Defends Peruzzi by airoport: 5:50pm On Jun 03, 2020
Xisnin:
I wouldn't characterize the affair as rape yet since the story isn't that tight
and I am also against watering down the meaning of rape.

But this Aisha of a girl can never be trusted.
I wouldn't be surprised if she sold her friend for a price to Peruzi.
Then she later tricked and delivered her to his home as she was said
to have pretended to fall deeply asleep when her "friend" allegedly called for help.

For all we know, Aisha is merely protecting herself from the consequences of pimping by deception.

Spot on. I always counsel my daughters on these scenarios as they journey on as bachelorettes. Trust no one and you are safer for it. BTW, I could have been a victim (after my WAEC exams as I was home alone)of a predator neighbor, about 60 years old. Having read up on such, I was bold and he retreated shamefully. Looking back, I guess I was just lucky he didn't resort to violence. He could have murdered me and no one would have heard my screams or guessed whodunnit! I thank God.

2 Likes

Re: Rape Accusation: Aisha Defends Peruzzi by JBoss25(m): 5:52pm On Jun 03, 2020
salford1:

Is this real
yeh
Re: Rape Accusation: Aisha Defends Peruzzi by star2008(m): 5:53pm On Jun 03, 2020
godkiller:
AGREEMENT BEFORE SEX

(a) I contract an STD
(b) I become pregnant

Re: Rape Accusation: Aisha Defends Peruzzi by Duchezgold(f): 5:53pm On Jun 03, 2020
[quote author=Mayng01 post=90271313]I said it that that girl is a biatch. Stupid useless harlot, trying to destroy peruzzi’s image. What has she gained now? Shame & disgrace.

you re shallow minded to believe Peruzzi so easily, this is how politicians trick people like you. what if Peruzzi paid her to clear his name? even your brother or sister can betray you when bribed so don't jump into conclusion, Peruzzi is not a a saint.

1 Like

Re: Rape Accusation: Aisha Defends Peruzzi by X0012(m): 5:57pm On Jun 03, 2020
Imagine
Freestainworld:
All these chewing gum girls will now be forming advocates
Re: Rape Accusation: Aisha Defends Peruzzi by Damseldammie(f): 5:59pm On Jun 03, 2020
The lady should be arrested for defamation of character against
Re: Rape Accusation: Aisha Defends Peruzzi by Dreyton36: 6:05pm On Jun 03, 2020
A decent girl don't sleep out
You're in Lagos and your parents don't even know so tell me how decent u could be
What if Peruzzi hadn't made it to this level that he is right now?
Will she be bold enough to spill shit ?
She'll definitely be ashamed of herself if Peruzzi of today was nobody
M.O.B

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Prison Lords: Even As Kirikiri Inmates, They Coordinate Robberies In Lagos (pic) / Nigerian Man Kills His Wife In Mozambique ( Graphic Photos) / 75-year-old Man Defiles His 11-year-old Granddaughter (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.