Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,994 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:13 PM

Rape Accusation: Aisha Defends Peruzzi - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Rape Accusation: Aisha Defends Peruzzi (54772 Views)

Dr. Olufunmilayo Ogunsanya Exonerated Of Rape Accusation By UK Medical Tribunal / #JusticeForIzu: Izu Madubueze Commits Suicide After False Rape Accusation / Seyitan Babatayo Rape Accusation: D’banj Reacts, Demands N100m Compensation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rape Accusation: Aisha Defends Peruzzi by philip0906(m): 9:36am On Jun 04, 2020
jaxxy:

Don’t just rule it as mischief do ur findings. They are accusations, that’s why we need to verify the claims to validate or invalidate them. We already heard sm of the guys are shaking in their holes and Sm are threatened to rape people joining to expose them. Only peruzzi came out to defend his image and it’s was even yet sloppy and poorly staged.

Rapist must have mercy. They must face the law. That is the only way it can stop.
NONE of these wild and spurious claims, will and can be verified.
1. They are made up
2. The alleged victims have "no faces" or "identities"
3. The claims will end up in the dustbin of twitter

No be today tales like these don land for twitter. Like I said, we know how to smell mischief and I am not stupid to clearly see that this is a waste of time. There is no need validating or invalidating sh1t.

Peruzzi can defend his, because he has a brand to protect not because he is guilty or anything (atleast the witness in his own case, has rubbished the claims)
Re: Rape Accusation: Aisha Defends Peruzzi by jaxxy(m): 9:48am On Jun 04, 2020
philip0906:

NONE of these wild and spurious claims, will and can be verified.
1. They are made up
2. The alleged victims have "no faces" or "identities"
3. The claims will end up in the dustbin of twitter

No be today tales like these don land for twitter. Like I said, we know how to smell mischief and I am not stupid to clearly see that this is a waste of time. There is no need validating or invalidating sh1t.

Peruzzi can defend his, because he has a brand to protect not because he is guilty or anything (atleast the witness in his own case, has rubbished the claims)

U are sounding so sure without even know these accused persons personally or verify these stories. It’s quite strange. Like it’s impos for rape to occur.

Tell me how we know a real rape accusation or case then? Even peruzzi’s own which was 1 or 2 accusations u still completely doubt? Does that also defy statistics?? Or u are just biased?

I have not said they are guilty bt it is very likely especially if u validate the no of victims Bt if like u say these are just twitter stories and I really hope so then fine. Those people peddling it shud be held for libel or whichever.

These are serious allegations we are joking with.
Re: Rape Accusation: Aisha Defends Peruzzi by philip0906(m): 10:03am On Jun 04, 2020
jaxxy:

U are sounding so sure without even know these accused persons personally or verify these stories. It’s quite strange. Like it’s impos for rape to occur.

Tell me how we know a real rape accusation or case then? Even peruzzi’s own which was 1 or 2 accusations u still completely doubt? Does that also defy statistics?? Or u are just biased?

I have not said they are guilty bt it is very likely especially if u validate the no of victims Bt if like u say these are just twitter stories and I really hope so then fine. Those people peddling it shud be held for libel or whichever.

These are serious allegations we are joking with.
My guy, I have said with CERTAINTY, I did not mince words saying this: " They are tales by moonlight".

It is up to you and your ilks, to provide proof or verify these stories. Good, you even have 97 allegedly raped, which is large enough to nail the accused. The onus, is you and your ilks, to nail the accused.

I promise you one thing though, you cannot nail them because they are phantom tales. You cannot prove what does not exist.
Re: Rape Accusation: Aisha Defends Peruzzi by Dearlord(m): 10:31am On Jun 04, 2020
godkiller:

No be my fault, na the recent false accusations cause am ooooo.

No forget as dem say "clear conscience fears no accusations" make ur d**k dey clean oooo grin grin grin
Re: Rape Accusation: Aisha Defends Peruzzi by jaxxy(m): 10:39am On Jun 04, 2020
philip0906:

My guy, I have said with CERTAINTY, I did not mince words saying this: " They are tales by moonlight".

It is up to you and your ilks, to provide proof or verify these stories. Good, you even have 97 allegedly raped, which is large enough to nail the accused. The onus, is you and your ilks, to nail the accused.

I promise you one thing though, you cannot nail them because they are phantom tales. You cannot prove what does not exist.

I’m after the Truth and if they are lies then they’re shud also be consequences bt u must dismiss rape claims just like dat. I know gals who where raped by their uncles and guys it is disgusting hearing these tales and nothing was done about it. Most never reported it back then cos there was no guidelines or awareness unlike now where it’s gathering awareness.

We are responsible for the kind of society we live in.
Re: Rape Accusation: Aisha Defends Peruzzi by philip0906(m): 10:47am On Jun 04, 2020
jaxxy:

I’m after the Truth and if they are lies then they’re shud also be consequences bt u must dismiss rape claims just like dat. I know gals who where raped by their uncles and guys it is disgusting hearing these tales and nothing was done about it. Most never reported it back then cos there was no guidelines or awareness unlike now where it’s gathering awareness.

We are responsible for the kind of society we live in.
I do NOT dispute that in any way. My point has been, let knuckle heads and clout chasers, not hijack this and send the real victims to the background.

I mean, why would anyone take serious someone who lies or exaggerates about something as evil aa rape? We should NOT be carried away by the loud mouths & noise makers and stick to the main cause, weed out clout chasers and ramble rousers.
Re: Rape Accusation: Aisha Defends Peruzzi by sylve11: 12:21pm On Jun 04, 2020
made4naijamusic:
Women and money hmmmm that's how they'll call Satan...santy baby,satanicoooo hmmm fear

bad guy! grin grin cool
Re: Rape Accusation: Aisha Defends Peruzzi by abike12(f): 3:27pm On Jun 04, 2020
Decryptor:

Now she is going on clichés grin grin

Try another way to annoy me because this one is stale already.

My "poverty" is the wealth of your worthless father who raped you continually as a child to make you think all men are smelly beasts as he is. Divert your frustration to him little girl. cheesy cheesy cheesy cool

I'm sorry they fed you only pap as a baby and your brain never got a chance to develop. No normal person can type what you just typed up there. Poor thing
Re: Rape Accusation: Aisha Defends Peruzzi by stakerip: 3:35pm On Jun 04, 2020
Re: Rape Accusation: Aisha Defends Peruzzi by Decryptor(m): 4:57pm On Jun 04, 2020
abike12:

I'm sorry they fed you only pap as a baby and your brain never got a chance to develop. No normal person can type what you just typed up there. Poor thing

At least i was given pap...you fed on the feaces of other kids in the slum where you were birthed! So that makes your head full of sh*t! Now scram!!
Re: Rape Accusation: Aisha Defends Peruzzi by Mayng01(m): 12:03am On Jun 05, 2020
[quote author=Duchezgold post=90275438][/quote]
You started with no sense & ended with a vacuum head
Re: Rape Accusation: Aisha Defends Peruzzi by abike12(f): 3:12am On Jun 05, 2020
Decryptor:

At least i was given pap...you fed on the feaces of other kids in the slum where you were birthed! So that makes your head full of sh*t! Now scram!!

O ma se o
Omo ale on display
Re: Rape Accusation: Aisha Defends Peruzzi by AsawanaDgreat: 9:49pm On Jun 05, 2020
JBoss25:
bro u dey mind that aisha, Peruzzi is probably a rapist, he don cast himself on Twitter before.
no be lie I see am sef
Re: Rape Accusation: Aisha Defends Peruzzi by greenalwaz: 4:07pm On Jun 06, 2020
godkiller:
Due to the current and often false allegations made by women, which include Rape, Harassment, Blackmail etc. there is now an agreement to be signed before "action".
AGREEMENT BEFORE SEX

I, ___________________, the undersigned female partner (herein referred to as the 'Screwee'), am about to enjoy sexual intercourse with _________________ (hereafter referred to as the 'Screwer'), certify the following:

1. THAT I am above the lawful age of consent.

2. THAT I am not under the influence of liquor or any narcotic.

3. THAT the afore mentioned Screwer did not use any force, threats, coercion or promises to influence me.

4. THAT I, the Screwee, am in no fear of him whatsoever.

5. THAT I do not expect or wish to marry him.

6. THAT I do not know if he is married or not and neither do I care.

7. THAT I am neither asleep nor drunk.

8. THAT I am entering this relationship with him; because I love it and want it as much as he does.

9. THAT in the event that I receive full satisfaction, which I expect, I declare in advance the capacity and willingness for further participation at regular intervals.

10. THAT I will not act as a witness against him nor will I file charges against him in the event that,

(a) I contract an STD
(b) I become pregnant
(c) I feel that he is violating any legislation - moral, legal or otherwise.

SIGNED BEFORE JUMPING INTO BED ON THIS ___ DAY OF _____ (MONTH) ________ (YEAR) AT ______ (AM/PM)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Prison Lords: Even As Kirikiri Inmates, They Coordinate Robberies In Lagos (pic) / Nigerian Man Kills His Wife In Mozambique ( Graphic Photos) / 75-year-old Man Defiles His 11-year-old Granddaughter (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.