Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,054 members, 7,810,942 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:58 PM

Rape Accusation: Aisha Defends Peruzzi - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Rape Accusation: Aisha Defends Peruzzi (54771 Views)

Dr. Olufunmilayo Ogunsanya Exonerated Of Rape Accusation By UK Medical Tribunal / #JusticeForIzu: Izu Madubueze Commits Suicide After False Rape Accusation / Seyitan Babatayo Rape Accusation: D’banj Reacts, Demands N100m Compensation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rape Accusation: Aisha Defends Peruzzi by Hypocrit: 6:09pm On Jun 03, 2020
Xisnin:

If by rape you mean forceful and violent sex, then you are mostly right.

in the issue of rape, the victim of the rape also matter: some are cool, wide, grieve within, tears out, ashame/shy, open/social, tolerant, intolerant, introver, extrovert. Because in our society we tend to use the initial attitude of the victim during the event to determine the outcome if it is rape or not, which is misleading to both ends; the very reason you later here some victims commit suicide after some times, while others seldomly/freely swim through the storm. But in later years these set will come to public through movitation to give their own account maybe as form of awareness or possibly prosecution (if evidence are still reachable). But as the society is a bit skewed against the women and some girls with ulterrior motive make false claims out of it, with the definition of rape less understood, everyone story is eventually trashed by mostly the guys who are the accused.
Re: Rape Accusation: Aisha Defends Peruzzi by ifiokjohn(m): 6:13pm On Jun 03, 2020
Xisnin:

That will be a criminal case if it found that the "victim" lied to the police and the court.
However, no civilized law supports the equal "eye for an eye" principle.
The liar will be convicted but won't get identical punishment.

It isn't fair but so is life.
Then if I was that person falsely accused of rape I won't even ask that the person should do same time. I will simply tell the court to compel the person to pay me a 100 million, if the court refuses I will promise them except that person pays me, I swear to end her life and mine cause she has taken from me years of successes, brought me down, Psychologically, emotionally and physically.
even if the court bans me from being 10 feats near that person, I don't care..I simply give her 1 months to pay my money or me and her will meet God in heaven for better judgement, no two ways about it.
I believe if I do that, many of these girls falsely accusing guys of rapes will think twice

1 Like

Re: Rape Accusation: Aisha Defends Peruzzi by ifiokjohn(m): 6:14pm On Jun 03, 2020
Xisnin:

That will be a criminal case if it found that the "victim" lied to the police and the court.
However, no civilized law supports the equal "eye for an eye" principle.
The liar will be convicted but won't get identical punishment.

It isn't fair but so is life.
Then if I was that person falsely accused of rape I won't even ask that the person should do same time. I will simply tell the court to compel the person to pay me a 100 million, if the court refuses I will promise them except that person pays me, I swear to end her life and mine cause she has taken from me years of successes, brought me down, Psychologically, emotionally and physically.
even if the court bans me from being 10 feats near that person, I don't care..I simply give her 1 months to pay my money or me and her will meet God in heaven for better judgement, no two ways about it.
I believe if I do that, many of these girls falsely accusing guys of rapes will think twice

know one thing, except they will take her to space far way from my reach, not even America will save her cause me go have my revenge

1 Like

Re: Rape Accusation: Aisha Defends Peruzzi by DaddyRochie1642: 6:18pm On Jun 03, 2020
godkiller:
Due to the current and often false allegations made by women, which include Rape, Harassment, Blackmail etc. there is now an agreement to be signed before "action".
AGREEMENT BEFORE SEX

I, ___________________, the undersigned female partner (herein referred to as the 'Screwee'), am about to enjoy sexual intercourse with _________________ (hereafter referred to as the 'Screwer'), certify the following:

1. THAT I am above the lawful age of consent.

2. THAT I am not under the influence of liquor or any narcotic.

3. THAT the afore mentioned Screwer did not use any force, threats, coercion or promises to influence me.

4. THAT I, the Screwee, am in no fear of him whatsoever.

5. THAT I do not expect or wish to marry him.

6. THAT I do not know if he is married or not and neither do I care.

7. THAT I am neither asleep nor drunk.

8. THAT I am entering this relationship with him; because I love it and want it as much as he does.

9. THAT in the event that I receive full satisfaction, which I expect, I declare in advance the capacity and willingness for further participation at regular intervals.

10. THAT I will not act as a witness against him nor will I file charges against him in the event that,

(a) I contract an STD
(b) I become pregnant
(c) I feel that he is violating any legislation - moral, legal or otherwise.

SIGNED BEFORE JUMPING INTO BED ON THIS ___ DAY OF _____ (MONTH) ________ (YEAR) AT ______ (AM/PM)

grin grin ... Am going to Print This Out
Re: Rape Accusation: Aisha Defends Peruzzi by lilfort(m): 6:20pm On Jun 03, 2020
godkiller:
Due to the current and often false allegations made by women, which include Rape, Harassment, Blackmail etc. there is now an agreement to be signed before "action".
AGREEMENT BEFORE SEX

I, ___________________, the undersigned female partner (herein referred to as the 'Screwee'), am about to enjoy sexual intercourse with _________________ (hereafter referred to as the 'Screwer'), certify the following:

3. THAT the afore mentioned Screwer did not use any force, threats, coercion or promises to influence me.

8. THAT I am entering this relationship with him; because I love it and want it as much as he does.

9. THAT in the event that I receive full satisfaction, which I expect, I declare in advance the capacity and willingness for further participation at regular intervals.

10. THAT I will not act as a witness against him nor will I file charges against him in the event that,

(a) I contract an STD
(b) I become pregnant

SIGNED BEFORE JUMPING INTO BED ON THIS ___ DAY OF _____ (MONTH) ________ (YEAR) AT ______ (AM/PM)
Re: Rape Accusation: Aisha Defends Peruzzi by Gideonmi(m): 6:25pm On Jun 03, 2020
kiss
godkiller:
AGREEMENT BEFORE SEX

(a) I contract an STD
(b) I become pregnant

Re: Rape Accusation: Aisha Defends Peruzzi by murphyung(m): 6:28pm On Jun 03, 2020
godkiller:
Fada Lawd
grin
Re: Rape Accusation: Aisha Defends Peruzzi by Plebian(f): 6:29pm On Jun 03, 2020
He couldn't look into the camera. He is very guilty
Re: Rape Accusation: Aisha Defends Peruzzi by MrNipplesLover(m): 6:30pm On Jun 03, 2020
these useless bitchess should stop joking with this case, if not, people no go take una case serious again. and if this happens, y'all ladies are on your own ooh.

dem go just dey rape una up-and-down without nobody taking una serious cos you are turning this shiiit to joke.

be warned!

1 Like

Re: Rape Accusation: Aisha Defends Peruzzi by TheELIMINATOR: 6:46pm On Jun 03, 2020
godkiller:
AGREEMENT BEFORE SEX

(a) I contract an STD
(b) I become pregnant

Guy, consent can be withdrawn during sex. So if after signing this, and you begin the action, she can say she is no longer interested.

And guess what, an agreement cannot be used to waive criminal liability.
Re: Rape Accusation: Aisha Defends Peruzzi by crestdevelopers: 6:47pm On Jun 03, 2020
godkiller:
AGREEMENT BEFORE SEX

(a) I contract an STD
(b) I become pregnant

Re: Rape Accusation: Aisha Defends Peruzzi by Throwback: 6:50pm On Jun 03, 2020
Xisnin:
I wouldn't characterize the affair as rape yet since the story isn't that tight
and I am also against watering down the meaning of rape.

But this Aisha of a girl can never be trusted.
I wouldn't be surprised if she sold her friend for a price to Peruzi.
Then she later tricked and delivered her to his home as she was said
to have pretended to fall deeply asleep when her "friend" allegedly called for help.

For all we know, Aisha is merely protecting herself from the consequences of pimping by deception.

Many girls have been so pimped by their so called best friend or school mate.

Girls need to be careful of who they call friends.

Some girls who have been sexually disturbed and academically punished by lecturers, were actually put in the lions den by their fellow female friends who got envious of them for one reason or the other, and used such set up as payback.

1 Like

Re: Rape Accusation: Aisha Defends Peruzzi by Xisnin(m): 7:03pm On Jun 03, 2020
Hypocrit:
in the issue of rape, the victim of the rape also matter: some are cool, wide, grieve within, tears out, ashame/shy, open/social, tolerant, intolerant, introver, extrovert. Because in our society we tend to use the initial attitude of the victim during the event to determine the outcome if it is rape or not, which is misleading to both ends; the very reason you later here some victims commit suicide after some times, while others seldomly/freely swim through the storm. But in later years these set will come to public through movitation to give their own account maybe as form of awareness or possibly prosecution (if evidence are still reachable). But as the society is a bit skewed against the women and some girls with ulterrior motive make false claims out of it, with the definition of rape less understood, everyone story is eventually trashed by mostly the guys who are the accused.
I get your point.

It is very difficult to strike a balance between protecting victims and preventing permanent
If we take every post-encounter claims as gospel truth, then, we are giving too much power to accusers.
And if we deny them outright, we are empowering rapists.

But people with power without responsibility or regulation often abuse it.
As humans, there would always be false claims and no matter how few they are, the people
on the receiving end are real people too.

I believe that narrow definitions are better for society because a pickpocket shouldn't be treated like
armed robber even though they are both criminals.

I totally support victims coming out with their stories later as it will demystify the act and encourage
victims to report rape earlier. But every case should be examined on their merit just like other crimes.
Re: Rape Accusation: Aisha Defends Peruzzi by olatade(m): 7:04pm On Jun 03, 2020
lipsrsealed

Re: Rape Accusation: Aisha Defends Peruzzi by blackboy(m): 7:06pm On Jun 03, 2020
Peruzzi cannot use this video to justify himself. The said Aisha no get phone or internet ? Why must Peruzzi be the one to bring her out stand with her to help him defend himself and say the story is a lie.
Aisha must have been paid or owes Peruzzi or just a loyal friend to Peruzzi.

Poor PR. Peruzzi no supposed show for the video. The girl na baby? Na God save Peruzzi this is not a developed world he would have been arrested ASAP and no business would ever do business with him. See Bill Cosy the great and that great producer .. whats his name that got +me too trending.

Nigeria where guyz are not ashamed to they forced a girl to have sex or simply put they raped a girl. Why? Because of a stupid society that does not punish such acts nor frown at it

1 Like

Re: Rape Accusation: Aisha Defends Peruzzi by VenumX: 7:12pm On Jun 03, 2020
Re: Rape Accusation: Aisha Defends Peruzzi by bandOFhorses: 7:16pm On Jun 03, 2020
godkiller:
AGREEMENT BEFORE SEX

(a) I contract an STD
(b) I become pregnant

grin. Post this on twitter bro.
Re: Rape Accusation: Aisha Defends Peruzzi by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:30pm On Jun 03, 2020
Money has changed hands. I don't trust women. In the near future this same woman will change sides
Re: Rape Accusation: Aisha Defends Peruzzi by Ripama: 7:32pm On Jun 03, 2020
She don collect money.
Re: Rape Accusation: Aisha Defends Peruzzi by Nancy1986: 7:36pm On Jun 03, 2020
godkiller:
AGREEMENT BEFORE SEX

(a) I contract an STD
(b) I become pregnant

Funny
Re: Rape Accusation: Aisha Defends Peruzzi by nhurhetee(m): 7:37pm On Jun 03, 2020
Lol.
the current and often false allegations made by women, which include Rape, Harassment, Blackmail etc. there is now an agreement to be signed before "action".
AGREEMENT BEFORE SEX

9. THAT in the event th
Re: Rape Accusation: Aisha Defends Peruzzi by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jun 03, 2020
godkiller:
AGREEMENT BEFORE SEX

(a) I contract an STD
(b) I become pregnant

Re: Rape Accusation: Aisha Defends Peruzzi by Femeto: 7:48pm On Jun 03, 2020
Aisha wey dem done give money. What does having a son have to do with this? Na Ogun go settle all this rapist matter last last cos dey would escape the hands of the law just like Fatoyinbo.
Re: Rape Accusation: Aisha Defends Peruzzi by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jun 03, 2020
khingTony:
it's open season now, everyone is now a victim of Rape

come to think of it, how will one man rape a lady when he no hold gun, or knock her out, or beat her up? its not possible, except the lady is disabled.

Very insensitive thing to say.
Just pray your loved ones don’t fall victim
Re: Rape Accusation: Aisha Defends Peruzzi by Hajokexyz: 7:56pm On Jun 03, 2020
Re: Rape Accusation: Aisha Defends Peruzzi by Nkiruka35(f): 8:04pm On Jun 03, 2020
shocked
Re: Rape Accusation: Aisha Defends Peruzzi by Decryptor(m): 8:33pm On Jun 03, 2020
abike12:
Rape apologists aka future rapists will have a field day on nairaland today. With their body odor and smelly mouths, I pity any woman that encounters you people.
Shutup! You Nigerian ladies are horrible set of people! That is how the Pastor of COZA was accused falsely...I WAS ONCE ACCUSED FALSELY...now Peruzzi is being accused falsely! This is one of of thousands of false accusations.

I wonder what it is you people see in accusing men falsely of rape. It seems you ladies get a kick out of it. Nonsense!!
Re: Rape Accusation: Aisha Defends Peruzzi by Adgideon(m): 8:42pm On Jun 03, 2020
Mayng01:
I said it that that girl is a biatch. Stupid useless harlot, trying to destroy peruzzi’s image. What has she gained now? Shame & disgrace. Blackmailer.
what did you really say
Re: Rape Accusation: Aisha Defends Peruzzi by Adgideon(m): 8:43pm On Jun 03, 2020
Mayng01:
I said it that that girl is a biatch. Stupid useless harlot, trying to destroy peruzzi’s image. What has she gained now? Shame & disgrace. Blackmailer.
what did u really say
Re: Rape Accusation: Aisha Defends Peruzzi by Liposure: 9:54pm On Jun 03, 2020
paulolee:
that's good..jua dnt kno what thia girls gain from spoiling peoples name..u both had something in the past and now she's claiming its rape...i wish Peruzzi go ahead and teach her a lesson legally and ask her to pay some millions for defamation of character...bt it maybe dt the said girl is right and money jus changed hands and this gils jus went ahead and defend peruzz n spoke against her friend.. after receiving cash. afterall no friend for money matter...eribaba said "trust no deY d street, if trust deY, water for no fit de cook fish"....lets c how dis matter ends..
true true. when money don enter bra mouth go change
Re: Rape Accusation: Aisha Defends Peruzzi by allandutch: 9:56pm On Jun 03, 2020
godkiller:
AGREEMENT BEFORE SEX

(a) I contract an STD
(b) I become pregnant

This is fantastic.

Re: Rape Accusation: Aisha Defends Peruzzi by Liposure: 10:05pm On Jun 03, 2020
Hajokexyz:
A story. ...I believe God is the greatest of all avenger .

yes when i was 14yrs
My mum do sale drinks so he called me to bring him a bottle of
stout i took it to him when i got there he was inside his house
playing music i knock on his door and he asked me to bring it
inside immediately i was inside he lock the door and
increase the volume of the music and force him self on me that
was how i got disvirgined by rape i couldn't tell my family but
told his girlfriend who is like a aunty to me she said i should
not tell anyone
Years later they gave birth to a baby girl and their daughter
was raped and killed in an uncompleted building besides the
rapist mother beer palour his daughter was just 8yrs old
vengeance is of the lord. It is well wit u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Prison Lords: Even As Kirikiri Inmates, They Coordinate Robberies In Lagos (pic) / Nigerian Man Kills His Wife In Mozambique ( Graphic Photos) / 75-year-old Man Defiles His 11-year-old Granddaughter (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.