Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,470 members, 7,819,718 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Why Are You Not Yet Married?(question To NL MEN) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are You Not Yet Married?(question To NL MEN) (1674 Views)

NL Men Are Cowards For These Reasons / Guys Never Trust A Woman You Have Not Yet Married / Why Many Ladies Are Not Yet Married. My Experience With A Broke Pretty Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are You Not Yet Married?(question To NL MEN) by Angelacruz: 9:28am On Jun 04, 2020
Kontinue
ichidodo:
Just became redpilled....So...
Re: Why Are You Not Yet Married?(question To NL MEN) by Angelacruz: 9:28am On Jun 04, 2020
Wrong mindset
LedRock:
Why get married when you can have everything being single?

Why get married to lose your peace of mind?

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Not Yet Married?(question To NL MEN) by Angelacruz: 9:29am On Jun 04, 2020
That is not d way to go brah
Osobi32:
Not interested in marriage, I just want to have my kids with a baby mama and that's it. Marriage is overrated!
Re: Why Are You Not Yet Married?(question To NL MEN) by Angelacruz: 9:36am On Jun 04, 2020
Wrong mindset
sesameq:
happily single.
married my d!ck.
we dont have women in Nigeria, all we have are hoes and slay mamas.

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Not Yet Married?(question To NL MEN) by Osobi32(m): 10:37am On Jun 04, 2020
Angelacruz:
That is not d way to go brah
I'm really sorry to say this, my conclusion is based on my experience so far....... The women I've been with are not encouraging at all. They gave me the impression that women are not worth it.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are You Not Yet Married?(question To NL MEN) by LedRock: 10:44am On Jun 04, 2020
Angelacruz:
Wrong mindset
undecided undecided Na by force to marry? I should get married so one woman can control how I live my life, I provide, care and in the end she cheats on me and plan with her lover to kill me.

5 Likes

Re: Why Are You Not Yet Married?(question To NL MEN) by adecrown1989(m): 11:34am On Jun 04, 2020
Money
Re: Why Are You Not Yet Married?(question To NL MEN) by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jun 04, 2020
Ifewright:

So you really think purity is hard to find?

You won't understand, Majority of women lie about that, unfortunately for them, I am extremely good when it comes digging out info....Some will even look into ur eyes and lie to you.

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Not Yet Married?(question To NL MEN) by Blackmann001: 1:13pm On Jun 04, 2020
My problem is money ooo.. I Don ripe ND e dey. Y mind die....

Would want at least minimum standard of 2bedroom ND a car.. Den a min 100k income
Re: Why Are You Not Yet Married?(question To NL MEN) by Kennedyiheme02: 1:34pm On Jun 04, 2020
LedRock:
Why get married when you can have everything being single?

Why get married to lose your peace of mind?

exactly, why buy a cow when you get get milk for free
Re: Why Are You Not Yet Married?(question To NL MEN) by Enyimbafc: 2:25pm On Jun 04, 2020
When i got admission in 2009,i rented a house outside campus,the compound was full of girls who just got admitted like me,every night i will be hearing different types of sexual mourns and screams and one day i went to throw some dirts in a pit, at the back of the compound behold the pit was decorated with different colour of used condoms.And we are yet to be matriculated oh,imagine the number of dicks this girls will collect before the graduate,i have to leave that sodom and gomorah house.Since then i don't respect girls/ladies anymore.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are You Not Yet Married?(question To NL MEN) by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jun 04, 2020
waiting for a billionaires daughter to graduate !
Re: Why Are You Not Yet Married?(question To NL MEN) by Angelacruz: 2:36pm On Jun 04, 2020
Not all oga
LedRock:
undecided undecided Na by force to marry? I should get married so one woman can control how I live my life, I provide, care and in the end she cheats on me and plan with her lover to kill me.
Re: Why Are You Not Yet Married?(question To NL MEN) by Angelacruz: 2:36pm On Jun 04, 2020
U dnt need to generalize it
Osobi32:
I'm really sorry to say this, my conclusion is based on my experience so far....... The women I've been with are not encouraging at all. They gave me the impression that women are not worth it.

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Not Yet Married?(question To NL MEN) by wizdomnzube(m): 3:11pm On Jun 04, 2020
Marriage is overrated. That shit is a bondage

I ain't getting married to no hoe.

Single life is the best nd I ain't trading that for no marriage.

With wetin our eyes don see? U say make we wife dem dis girls? Hahaha

4 Likes

Re: Why Are You Not Yet Married?(question To NL MEN) by Eastson(m): 3:14pm On Jun 04, 2020
How i wish I could find one i like with a good nature, I would be married before December.

Single and still searching now.
Re: Why Are You Not Yet Married?(question To NL MEN) by Alfather: 4:12pm On Jun 04, 2020
Men has said a piece of of their mind
Re: Why Are You Not Yet Married?(question To NL MEN) by Kentursky(m): 4:46pm On Jun 04, 2020
The issue of compatibility.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys: What Would You Do If A Lady Slaps You With Or Without Reason? / Don't Pretend To Be Poor Just To Find "True Love" / Tongue Drives Dem Craxi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.