Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,240 members, 7,815,327 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka - Education (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (66916 Views)

MC Oluomo's Twin Children Graduate From University Of Atlanta, Georgia. Photos / Nigerian Twins, Nicole And Niole Graduate From University (Photos) / Adamu Abubakar Rasheed Graduates From University Of Aberdeen UK. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by Forex360(m): 5:53pm On Jun 07, 2020
Elvis778:
VC office

Edited picture
Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by Abelfidelis(m): 5:56pm On Jun 07, 2020
It looks like an abandoned property undecided
Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by Forex360(m): 6:01pm On Jun 07, 2020
Elvis778:

and it amazes me how you judge a whole school after seeing few pictures of some abandoned hostels, maybe try and visit the school your self, and yes, red soil is normal here so that one is not a problem...
the few I could find online....

Please come with clean picture of this building and stop using all these beauty snap shot.

Yes some structures that house the elite in unn is good but in terms of those that house The masses, it's totally a disgrace.

Save ur time and visit any classroom during lecture time or visit ur friends in alvan_ikoku or eni-njoku hostel and tell me ur findings.

Happy Sunday

1 Like

Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by christejames(m): 6:02pm On Jun 07, 2020
Forex360:

The only good place in UNN is department of pharmacy, PG HOSTEL, ECONOMIC DEPARTMENT AND GS BUILDING (MANAGEABLE)

Then you haven't been to UNN.
Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by christejames(m): 6:04pm On Jun 07, 2020
Forex360:

I am currently in 200L in UNN and I will tell you that the school have nothing to offer in terms of infrastructure.

If u think otherwise, just take a walk around all the boys hostel down to Franco and u will be ashamed.

I leaved in hostel in my first year and I will never forget such experience in my lifetime.

Ask anybody that is currently in first year in the department of MED SURG on how their lectures is organize .

Trust me, I see nothing good in UNN now. We are just leaving on the euphoria of past glory.

Lecture time is horrible with almost 1k student with only 2 ceiling fan working in the hall.

I really don't know anything about UNEC but in terms of Nsukka campus that I am, I will tell u that I don't see anything good about UNN.

Some think that we have WIFI (wifi that is slower than 2g network)

I no get time for school matter this evening

You will soon eat your words when the reality of Nigeria dawns on you, then you will always learn to appreciate what you have.
Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by Forex360(m): 6:09pm On Jun 07, 2020
christejames:

Then you haven't been to UNN.

What evidence would you like to get from me to let u know that am not only a UNN student but also a citizen of NSUKKA

1 Like

Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by christejames(m): 6:14pm On Jun 07, 2020
Forex360:

What evidence would you like to get from me to let u know that am not only a UNN student but also a citizen of NSUKKA

Nsukka is not a country man, you might be an indegine not a citizen. And again, you mentioning the abandoned PG school (or maybe their hostel) as one of the iconic buildings in the school shows you have little taste for aesthetics.

You want to tell me you didn't see the library, Abuja building, VC Office with PAA, Faculty of Arts twin building and others?

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by Fr33born(m): 6:15pm On Jun 07, 2020
Futurejoy:

No wonder your father disowned you, who wants to associate with a lunatic. To even think that you are a wasted sperm....you are so so undeserving of my reply still and that’s why I said “Rest in Peace” . You don’t exist to me ...find your attention amongst wasted sperm of your kind. grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy Hahahaha. Chei!
I don't deserve her reply but she kept replying. Someone that doesn't exist for that matter o. Chei!. Please a living thing that talks to someone or something that doesn't exist is called _______. You know the answer
She is an Olodo rapata. Simple cheesy
Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by Tokclem: 6:57pm On Jun 07, 2020
All I can say about this is poor leadership & mismanagement of the school resources. No no no! The management of the school really disappointed US ALL!
Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by Elvis778(m): 7:25pm On Jun 07, 2020
Forex360:

Please come with clean picture of this building and stop using all these beauty snap shot.

Yes some structures that house the elite in unn is good but in terms of those that house The masses, it's totally a disgrace.

Save ur time and visit any classroom during lecture time or visit ur friends in alvan_ikoku or eni-njoku hostel and tell me ur findings.

Happy Sunday
I stay at Alvan and am an Engine student, so I've experienced all these, didn't say the school is all good, ofcourse the boys hostel and Nkurumah is bad, am only saying it's not as bad as the op painted it, forget all these drone pics other schools posted,
which school didn't edit their own pics?
which federal Uni in Nigeria don't have dilapidated buildings?
which 1st and 2nd generation federal UNI in Nigeria ain't having overpopulation issues??
trust me, if you should see well edited aerial pictures of UNN you will be wowed, drone.pics wey thick village go dey like say in fine, most of these other FG Uni are worse, just that they refused to show us the bad part of their school...
Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by Gatalile1(m): 7:34pm On Jun 07, 2020
Guy, must you lie before gaining recognition?!!

Come let me show you sorry State of northern Nigeria campus facilities...
Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by Ubdavis(m): 9:28pm On Jun 07, 2020
The poster of the first set of pictures was not objective. That is my schooled. Thought not very impressed with some structures there in eg male hostels and co
Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by SexytorresE(f): 10:44pm On Jun 07, 2020
Pls I’m not bros . cry
Seunfretty:
....fear God ooo bros ....lol
Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by SexytorresE(f): 10:45pm On Jun 07, 2020
Poor grin
Pacesetter123:
May be

1 Like

Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by darfay: 12:40am On Jun 08, 2020
Elvis778:

Which school didn't edit their own pics?
which federal Uni in Nigeria don't have dilapidated buildings?

You this boy stop generalizing shit, you school is big disgrace to our country
Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by Icezikagu(m): 6:59am On Jun 08, 2020
embarassed undecided How can they remember d easterners, are we part of d country?
Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by themanderon: 7:37am On Jun 08, 2020
Whaaaaaaaaaaat!!!! Not a good sight to behold for a supposed university of Nigeria ahhhhh;!!!! How can I unsee these gory pictures?
Anyways its a reflection of how messed up our nations educational system is. Imagine a whole university of Nigeria....
Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by Elvis778(m): 11:04am On Jun 08, 2020
darfay:

You this boy stop generalizing shit, you school is big disgrace to our country
what's the name of your school oga, you are here running around like a kid..
Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by Acehart: 5:11pm On Jun 08, 2020
Joycekkh:
Dipilated structures, well its still much better than my school.

What school did you graduate from?
Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by gammarays(m): 10:15pm On Jun 08, 2020
Elvis778:

To be sincere with you, it's not the authority, but our government,
Imagine the school had to partner with the private sector to build a new boys hostel which is under construction now, why? Because the government has refused to fund the school the way it funds others, just because the school is in the east...so many uncompleted huge projects, waiting for more funds from the government, but none is coming, so many buildings due for renovations but still nothing, one wey dey pain me na one big structure at the back of carva building, very big structure that has been abandoned for a year now, cuz of lack of government funding..... what of the school sports village? The stadium? That one is now history....
oga park well biko
so who's funding other Federal universities in the east like unizik and futo?
instead of blaming your Vice chancellors, you're blaming FG
Let your past and present Vice chancellors testify publicly
Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by Elvis778(m): 10:24pm On Jun 08, 2020
gammarays:

oga park well biko
so who's funding other Federal universities in the east like unizik and futo?
instead of blaming your Vice chancellors, you're blaming FG
Let your past and present Vice chancellors testify publicly
Lol, you can't compare UNIZIK with UNN oo,.forget matter, apart from the Boys hostel, UNN is the best in the East....
Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by gammarays(m): 10:33pm On Jun 08, 2020
Elvis778:

Lol, you can't compare UNIZIK with UNN oo,.forget matter, apart from the Boys hostel, UNN is the best in the East....
try to visit please even Futo of yesterday
UNN is better academically but lags behind in infrastructure
blame your VCs and not FG
Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by Elvis778(m): 10:38pm On Jun 08, 2020
gammarays:

try to visit please even Futo of yesterday
UNN is better academically but lags behind in infrastructure
blame your VCs and not FG
I don't know about FUTO (though pips that have been there don't think it's better)
but if na UNIZIK, abeg, forget am, UNIZIK no reach UNN half...I don't think you have been to UNN, have you?
Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by gammarays(m): 11:13pm On Jun 08, 2020
Elvis778:

I don't know about FUTO (though pips that have been there don't think it's better)
but if na UNIZIK, abeg, forget am, UNIZIK no reach UNN half...I don't think you have been to UNN, have you?
yes I have
Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by Elvis778(m): 11:33pm On Jun 08, 2020
gammarays:
yes I have
then you should know better than comparing UNIZIK and UNN
Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by gammarays(m): 11:39pm On Jun 08, 2020
Elvis778:

then you should know better than comparing UNIZIK and UNN
ok bro but Unizik is better to me even with their small land mass.

UNN is a uni to beat academically, nobody will argue that
Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by Elvis778(m): 11:54pm On Jun 08, 2020
gammarays:
ok bro but Unizik is better to me even with their small land mass.
UNN is a uni to beat academically, nobody will argue that
UNIZIK better than UNN in terms of infrastructure? Sha, don't want to argue Sha...
Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by olajide111: 2:19am On Jun 09, 2020
PVision2020:
According to Webometric and most other University rating bodies, in the last decade alone, OAU was the best Nigeria University for consecutive 5 years (The first Nigerian University to achieve such feat).
https://theeagleonline.com.ng/oau-retains-best-nigerian-university-in-latest-webometrics-ranking/
In all professional exams e.g ICAN, COREN, LAW SCHOOL UNN no dey see IFE backlight.

We only compete against UI and maybe UNILAG not some glorified Pig pen.
This one just dey assume oh , u can use Google pls UI has been the best since 2016 and till now 2020 , UI is still the best according to webometrics and Times higher , Times higher don't even recognize Oau at all and that is the most prestigious ranking in the world after QS ranking
Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by olajide111: 2:24am On Jun 09, 2020
PVision2020:

What's past glory about 10 years ago.
In ten years OAU was the best 5 times while UNN only came top once. You know ratings aren't static so you can pick a year and claim you're the best.
What can be more consistent than being the best for 5 consecutive years?
Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by olajide111: 2:25am On Jun 09, 2020
PVision2020:

What's past glory about 10 years ago.
In ten years OAU was the best 5 times while UNN only came top once. You know ratings aren't static so you can pick a year and claim you're the best.
What can be more consistent than being the best for 5 consecutive years?
Pls stop this ur assumptions only UI came top 5 years in a row and still counting the highest Oau ever did was three years , even UI came in between at some point again, I follow webometrics very well.
Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by PVision2020(m): 3:08am On Jun 09, 2020
olajide111:

This one just dey assume oh , u can use Google pls UI has been the best since 2015 and till now 2020 , UI is still the best according to webometrics and Times higher , Times higher don't even recognize Oau at all and that is the most prestigious ranking in the world after QS ranking
I gave a link to back up my claim but you cited none and you claim I'm the one making assumptions?
Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by olajide111: 3:28am On Jun 09, 2020
PVision2020:

I gave a link to back up my claim but you cited known and you claim I'm the one making assumptions?
Since 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 is UI and I know 2010 and 2011 was unilorin, it was oau in 2013, 2014 and 2015 so where is the five years u re claiming , Only UI has done the five years tin and still counting cos the gap between it and other Nigerian uni on webometrics is very far.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

We Were Abandoned In Cyprus & Dropped Out Of School - Dancing Security Guards / University Of Ibadan Ranks 978 In Top World Universities Ranking By Times Higher / Nekede Poly Furious With Lady Claiming She Graduated With God Help, Private Part

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.