Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka - Education (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (66907 Views)

MC Oluomo's Twin Children Graduate From University Of Atlanta, Georgia. Photos / Nigerian Twins, Nicole And Niole Graduate From University (Photos) / Adamu Abubakar Rasheed Graduates From University Of Aberdeen UK. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by darfay: 1:32pm On Jun 07, 2020
IncredibleWrite:
Name your eldorado of a school let's compare and contrast

Unilag is not an El Dorado but that Dustbin (UNN) stands no chance
Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by darfay: 1:33pm On Jun 07, 2020
Chinomonkey:

Don't be deceived is the same in all federal uni...I have been to UI, uniport, uniben Abu, is same all over..the only difference is that unn came out to say the truth..others are just taking drone shots of which even a village will look fine in the sky

Oga it's not the same in all Fed uni, I went to one too

1 Like

Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by darfay: 1:35pm On Jun 07, 2020
Elvis778:

Even though you are being sentimental and tribalistic, which plainly shows you are a tribal bigot, I will still reply you
First of all, if you have been to UNN you will know the OP is simply a propagandist, UNN still has really nice structures and very nice mapping, and road network, even though the school is underfunded, and yes, UNILAG and the rest receives more funds than UNN,
If not I don't see why a school will partner with a private business owner just to build a school hostel, they will only take such decision if the government refuse to release funds for a new hostel....

Oga there's no excuse. Unilag partnered with private investors to build Emerald hostel and that hall should be above 6yrs. So nothing new. UNN is a failure
Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by Elvis778(m): 1:38pm On Jun 07, 2020
darfay:

Oga there's no excuse. Unilag partnered with private investors to build Emerald hostel and that hall should be above 6yrs. So nothing new. UNN is a failure
have you been to UNN?
Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by darfay: 1:40pm On Jun 07, 2020
Elvis778:

have you been to UNN?

A picture is worth a thousand words. Yabatech and FCET Akoka have better structures than unn
Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by Nsarug80: 1:50pm On Jun 07, 2020
costandi:
Propagandist. You omitted the beautiful infrastructure to show only the ones that would drive home your sinister intent. You took pictures of UNEC and avoided the very beautiful PG hall. Anu mpama!
He even deliberately didn't include the Business School behind UBA & the Faculty of Environmental Studies buildings which are the center of attraction. He's really bias
Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by ABBEYsammy01(m): 2:05pm On Jun 07, 2020
UNN fall my hands big time.

Apart from their Library, no correct building again
Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by Elvis778(m): 2:16pm On Jun 07, 2020
darfay:

A picture is worth a thousand words. Yabatech and FCET Akoka have better structures than unn
whyne your self, a drone picture of the school will blow your mind, apart from the male hostels, UNN is not as bad as you think...
Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by Tokclem: 2:20pm On Jun 07, 2020
Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by Tokclem: 2:20pm On Jun 07, 2020
Funny you!

okooyinbo:

Nítorí Ọlọ́run, UI àti Unilag were not built by Awólọ́wọ̀.
Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by darfay: 2:23pm On Jun 07, 2020
Elvis778:

whyne your self, a drone picture of the school will blow your mind, apart from the male hostels, UNN is not as bad as you think...

Unn is terrible with very very poor structures and mud scattered everywhere. It seems you haven't been to other uni. If you live in Lagos, when next you are at Yaba axis just drive round unilag, yabatech or FCET Akoka if wouldn't affect your schedule and you would be ashamed of the bakery you attended for college

1 Like

Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by Futurejoy(f): 2:26pm On Jun 07, 2020
Fr33born:

The last time you used the word doesn't matter and it still doesn't change the fact that she is an Olodo.
No wonder your father disowned you, who wants to associate with a lunatic. To even think that you are a wasted sperm....you are so so undeserving of my reply still and that’s why I said “Rest in Peace” . You don’t exist to me ...find your attention amongst wasted sperm of your kind. grin
Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by AdoreHim: 2:42pm On Jun 07, 2020
Chai Nigerian youths, see what you guyz are deliberating on, structures, infrastructures of institutions, where and how did God wrong you people?

Youths outside of these shores are inventing stuff of use to mankind, searching tirelessly cure for Corona virus etc.

No wonder, Buhari himself nicknamed you guys as "lady youths"
Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by Exodora: 2:52pm On Jun 07, 2020
Jealousy people
UNN failed them that is why all this talk.
Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by Chinomonkey: 3:11pm On Jun 07, 2020
darfay:

Oga it's not the same in all Fed uni, I went to one too
Which uni did you go to?
Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by Elvis778(m): 3:14pm On Jun 07, 2020
darfay:

Unn is terrible with very very poor structures and mud scattered everywhere. It seems you haven't been to other uni. If you live in Lagos, when next you are at Yaba axis just drive round unilag, yabatech or FCET Akoka if wouldn't affect your schedule and you would be ashamed of the bakery you attended for college
and it amazes me how you judge a whole school after seeing few pictures of some abandoned hostels, maybe try and visit the school your self, and yes, red soil is normal here so that one is not a problem...
the few I could find online....

Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by arinzos(m): 3:15pm On Jun 07, 2020
PVision2020:

What's past glory about 10 years ago.
In ten years OAU was the best 5 times while UNN only came top once. You know ratings aren't static so you can pick a year and claim you're the best.
What can be more consistent than being the best for 5 consecutive years?
Have you checked Time Higher education Ranking(The Most reputable) and tell me how Many Times OAU is better.
Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by Elvis778(m): 3:32pm On Jun 07, 2020
ABBEYsammy01:
UNN fall my hands big time.
Apart from their Library, no correct building again
even pharmacy complex? VC office? bursar's office? why you go dey lie na?
Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by Nas25(m): 3:41pm On Jun 07, 2020
Why didn't you snap the center of excellency? Or is it not part of UNN
Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by Nas25(m): 3:46pm On Jun 07, 2020
Pls where is this building?

Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by Nas25(m): 3:52pm On Jun 07, 2020
What of these ones, are they in ABU or Unilag? I believe every fed university has their beautiful structures and poor ones

Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by UTEWUOJO: 3:59pm On Jun 07, 2020
Na Poly be dis abi na University? e be like say na cutlass dem dey use cut grass for this UNN ooo
Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by Elvis778(m): 4:34pm On Jun 07, 2020
darfay:

Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by naxclimpsey(m): 4:47pm On Jun 07, 2020
Antichristus:

Don’t mind them. The Igbos traditionally lived in hamlets and villages and had no centralised kingdoms and kings. The same affected the set up of UNN. Until Professor Ndili became VC, the physical development of UNN stagnated, Ndili embarked on aggressive development but had to fight civil war with Ndi Igbos who were “chopping, whipping their mouth and keeping quiet.” Most of the projects he embarked upon including the current main library were neglected by subsequent administration until Udeala sought to change the statusquo and again there was another civil war which led to Gomwalk being appointed Administrator. The reality is that in terms of infrastructure, UNN can’t complete with the likes of OAU, UI, etc.

As a federal school they can do better
Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by stchinedu: 4:49pm On Jun 07, 2020
TheRealOghene:
Some people will argue that it is not all about structure.
May We not be addicted to suffering

Amen like thunder!
Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by Bigsunny01(m): 4:54pm On Jun 07, 2020
UTEWUOJO:
Na Poly be dis abi na University? e be like say na cutlass dem dey use cut grass for this UNN ooo

grin grin
Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by johnpablo541(m): 5:00pm On Jun 07, 2020
coolangel54:
I am a proud super lioness anytimevanytime. #roars#

Hail varsity of Nigeria. I still remember the song small.

Pic 1, UNN during the civil war. The name was changed.
2. Unn civil war era.
3. Christ church UNN 1986
4. Christ church recently

1 Like

Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by johnpablo541(m): 5:05pm On Jun 07, 2020
1. Vet mountain
2. Back of vc's office
3. Ict

Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by Elvis778(m): 5:23pm On Jun 07, 2020
VC office

Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by breakmyheadnow: 5:27pm On Jun 07, 2020
Daboywizzy:

Thanks many great minds have spent many nights here.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by Forex360(m): 5:49pm On Jun 07, 2020
christejames:

Thank you brother for coming to the rescue.

The major problem with UNN is putting up large projects at once thereby leaving them uncomplicated at the long run. If UNN had completed most of her projects like the Mariam Babangida Amphitheater, Sports complex (Games village) infrastructure, New Post Graduate Complex, the administrative building at UNEC, the proposed Senate building and so many other buildings left unattended to, then it will amongst the top varsities with infrastructure.

When it comes to planning and layouts, the campus is well executed but since after the Civil War the school has been lacking in infrastructure but hurriedly putting up so many projects to catch up is trudging her pace to development.

I am currently in 200L in UNN and I will tell you that the school have nothing to offer in terms of infrastructure.

If u think otherwise, just take a walk around all the boys hostel down to Franco and u will be ashamed.

I leaved in hostel in my first year and I will never forget such experience in my lifetime.

Ask anybody that is currently in first year in the department of MED SURG on how their lectures is organize .

Trust me, I see nothing good in UNN now. We are just leaving on the euphoria of past glory.

Lecture time is horrible with almost 1k student with only 2 ceiling fan working in the hall.

I really don't know anything about UNEC but in terms of Nsukka campus that I am, I will tell u that I don't see anything good about UNN.

Some think that we have WIFI (wifi that is slower than 2g network)

I no get time for school matter this evening

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by Forex360(m): 5:52pm On Jun 07, 2020
christejames:

Thank you brother for coming to the rescue.

The major problem with UNN is putting up large projects at once thereby leaving them uncomplicated at the long run. If UNN had completed most of her projects like the Mariam Babangida Amphitheater, Sports complex (Games village) infrastructure, New Post Graduate Complex, the administrative building at UNEC, the proposed Senate building and so many other buildings left unattended to, then it will amongst the top varsities with infrastructure.

When it comes to planning and layouts, the campus is well executed but since after the Civil War the school has been lacking in infrastructure but hurriedly putting up so many projects to catch up is trudging her pace to development.

The only good place in UNN is department of pharmacy, PG HOSTEL, ECONOMIC DEPARTMENT AND GS BUILDING (MANAGEABLE)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

We Were Abandoned In Cyprus & Dropped Out Of School - Dancing Security Guards / University Of Ibadan Ranks 978 In Top World Universities Ranking By Times Higher / Nekede Poly Furious With Lady Claiming She Graduated With God Help, Private Part

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.