Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,766 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (66889 Views)

MC Oluomo's Twin Children Graduate From University Of Atlanta, Georgia. Photos / Nigerian Twins, Nicole And Niole Graduate From University (Photos) / Adamu Abubakar Rasheed Graduates From University Of Aberdeen UK. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by Greatlee54: 9:27pm On Jun 06, 2020
What da f**k! The famous UNN! Abba Kyari must see this.

5 Likes

Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jun 06, 2020
Worst university structure..

Twale to UI

See erosion and red mud AL over grin

Op may the gods visit u for disgracing my school like this

9 Likes

Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by Hoephase: 9:29pm On Jun 06, 2020
Pascchal:

1. Abuja building
2. Faculty of pharmaceutical sciences
3. Microbiological complex
4. Faculty of Arts

Broa please open new thread about your school with nice photos like others did.

I suspected that the op is from the area that have always cry foul that UNN was in the east.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by Asquare84(m): 9:29pm On Jun 06, 2020
UNN for sale, 50 million

4 Likes

Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by TEDHorsePower: 9:29pm On Jun 06, 2020
Slynation:
Ike gwuru.....even Federal Polytechnic Oko fine pass UNN grin

No be lie at all cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by NaijaFutbol: 9:30pm On Jun 06, 2020
TheRealOghene:

Yes o�

Recent Pictures don show where is your fake a$$?

4 Likes

Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jun 06, 2020
Thanks to the op that posted the good side of my alma mater.... Some people will always want to display a few bad side of you, which is always negligible as to compare with your millions of good sides.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jun 06, 2020
stevmatt15:
Where are POLY PICTURES

Typical Biafra... Don't ask for poly yet... See unn as e be like a war ground....

Let's face this one first

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jun 06, 2020
BillionaireTalk:
Wow, this uni is really beautiful

Is That a joke??

4 Likes

Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by Chidexter(m): 9:32pm On Jun 06, 2020
Lion and Proud

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by jamesversion: 9:32pm On Jun 06, 2020
Pls what can be done about this outrageous red earth found in Igboland. it has this 'dirtiness' about it.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by Period007(m): 9:32pm On Jun 06, 2020
TheRealOghene:
So lately there has been a trend of beautiful drone pictures of different University Campuses. I'm a student of the University of Nigeria and I must admit we have the poorest facilities and infrastructure in Nigeria.

The University of Nigeria was founded in 1960. It is located in Enugu State. The main campus is in Nsukka while it has another Campus in Enugu the state capital.

The pictures I'd Sharing are from both Campuses
While will just post the bad side of a school.....u just wanna trool

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by JBoss25(m): 9:33pm On Jun 06, 2020
timekeeper1:
Worst university structure..

Twale to UI

See erosion and red mud AL over grin

Op may the gods visit u for disgracing my school like this
lol

1 Like

Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by Daboywizzy: 9:34pm On Jun 06, 2020
breakmyheadnow:
Who has picture of Njoku Hall Please. I would love to see a picture of where I once lodged....

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by Kissingerright(f): 9:34pm On Jun 06, 2020
I just hope this is a joke.

shocked

Click on my profile for business.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jun 06, 2020
Some really old pictures
Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by Taye4j: 9:34pm On Jun 06, 2020
This na school or na barracks.

7 Likes

Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by Peachy14: 9:34pm On Jun 06, 2020
Made in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by Naijaarchive(m): 9:34pm On Jun 06, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Just like the name, University of Nigeria

Chai cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by PVision2020(m): 9:34pm On Jun 06, 2020
OAU be like heaven to UNN lol.

Of the greatest IFE

8 Likes

Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by 2018PROFSUNDAY: 9:35pm On Jun 06, 2020
Idris Abdulkareem sang a song that goes does Nigeria JAGAJAGA everything SCATTERED SCATTERED GBOSA GBOSA. I can see CLEARLY that anything bear name with Nigeria always look JAGAJAGA.
Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by Olawrites: 9:35pm On Jun 06, 2020
Oh my dear alma mata...I miss nsukka days

Super lions
Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jun 06, 2020
jamesversion:
Pls what can be done about this outrageous red earth found in Igboland. it has this 'dirtiness' about it.

Let us ask Asadujames202 gringringrin

What can be done to ur erosion ravaged and red mud land? gringringrin

Asadujames202
Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by Goalnaldo(m): 9:35pm On Jun 06, 2020
SolidLight:
When will OAU post their own na? angry
where were you when it was posted. To me, it's the finest followed by convenant, landmark, ABU, BUK

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by perdollar(m): 9:36pm On Jun 06, 2020
I am not a structural lion. I am a lion whose dignity was restored.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jun 06, 2020
Goalnaldo:
where were you when it was posted. To me, it's the finest followed by convenant, landmark, ABU, BUK

U no get sense.... Just like Ronaldo.

Where u go put Unilag.... Remove landmark

4 Likes

Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by Asadujames202(m): 9:38pm On Jun 06, 2020
timekeeper1:

Let us ask Asadujames202 gringringrin

What can be done to ur erosion ravaged and red mud land? gringringrin

Asadujames202

Nwa yaribanza

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by bamasite2: 9:39pm On Jun 06, 2020
It is finished!

This place is not fit to be a prison I swear!

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by Goalnaldo(m): 9:40pm On Jun 06, 2020
timekeeper1:

U no get sense.... Just like Ronaldo.

Where u go put Unilag.... Remove landmark
relax ! UNILAG is the fifth finest cool
Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by BlueAir: 9:42pm On Jun 06, 2020
Jesus of nazareth.so this is where I'm planning to relocate and do my post graduate next year?!!!! angry. It's better I exercise patience and save enough for first class convenant university.thank God for this thread Sha...na so I go reach nnsuka and start lamenting.i can't even look at those walls and colors

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by Period007(m): 9:42pm On Jun 06, 2020
This is UNN op refused to show u

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by OKTolu: 9:43pm On Jun 06, 2020
Hmmmmm 9ja I hail ooo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

We Were Abandoned In Cyprus & Dropped Out Of School - Dancing Security Guards / University Of Ibadan Ranks 978 In Top World Universities Ranking By Times Higher / Nekede Poly Furious With Lady Claiming She Graduated With God Help, Private Part

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.