Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,691 members, 7,831,141 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka - Education (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (67222 Views)

MC Oluomo's Twin Children Graduate From University Of Atlanta, Georgia. Photos / Nigerian Twins, Nicole And Niole Graduate From University (Photos) / Adamu Abubakar Rasheed Graduates From University Of Aberdeen UK. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by PVision2020(m): 11:14am On Jun 07, 2020
Mires:

Bro no be lie. OAU fine passed UNN. I passed through UNN. But academically, OAU de learn work wia UNN de. UNN VCs have raped the institution of good structures
According to Webometric and most other University rating bodies, in the last decade alone, OAU was the best Nigeria University for consecutive 5 years (The first Nigerian University to achieve such feat).
https://theeagleonline.com.ng/oau-retains-best-nigerian-university-in-latest-webometrics-ranking/
In all professional exams e.g ICAN, COREN, LAW SCHOOL UNN no dey see IFE backlight.

We only compete against UI and maybe UNILAG not some glorified Pig pen.
Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by johnpablo541(m): 11:14am On Jun 07, 2020
janedonez:

Thank you op for This exposure. For that person trying to do a face saving post of UNN, shame on you. That's my alma mater, but I can assure you that each time I visit Nsk, I always weep seeing what is left of the school. Go to the entrance gate by ziks flat, it is riddled with pot holes, not to talk of other dilapidated structures. Apart from Prof. Chinedu Nebo who did his best to upgrade the academic and infrastructure of UNN. Others are not fit to answer VC. Beginning from Bartho Okolo and others I don't even care to know their names.

Truely ziks flat is an eyesore

Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by Dagah2: 11:16am On Jun 07, 2020
adetayoonas:

Supported.
While I agree with your post.
Pls name the two other campuses apart from Nsukka and UNEC in enugu
Ituku- Ozalla and Aba campus.
Wikipedia can help, the school official website too.

Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by Dagah2: 11:18am On Jun 07, 2020
johnpablo541:

Truely ziks flat is an eyesore
Zik's flat is a personal property to the Zik's family and even outside the perimeters of the campus. When the owners are ready, they'll put it in order.
Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by Dagah2: 11:23am On Jun 07, 2020
PVision2020:
According to Webometric and most other University rating bodies, in the last decade alone, OAU was the best Nigeria University for consecutive 5 years (The first Nigerian University to achieve such feat).
https://theeagleonline.com.ng/oau-retains-best-nigerian-university-in-latest-webometrics-ranking/
In all professional exams e.g ICAN, COREN, LAW SCHOOL UNN no dey see IFE backlight.

LOL...
Check well, UNN has not been doing bad in terms of the said webometrics ranking since 2016. I can teach you on that.
https://m.guardian.ng/news/unn-ranks-number-one-in-nigeria-17-in-africa-1108-globally/
Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by Nobody: 11:27am On Jun 07, 2020
Elvis778:

for UNN, tetfund always disburse 60% of the project fund, after which they disburse the remaining 40% for completion, but it's annoying that tetfund would take forever to disburse the remaining 40%, I know how long it took to complete pharmacy complex, after it was left uncompleted for about a year or two (near completion oo, na just painting windows and times remain, and to think that they were very fast in building it only to pause for a very long while when the building was almost complete speaks volumes), leaving many projects uncompleted, and all of them are near completion...

Ok noted but don't rule out the fact that some school authorities too are involve in mismanagement too..
Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by Fr33born(m): 11:40am On Jun 07, 2020
Futurejoy:

Who is this mad man seeking for attention? You are the olodo, look at your sentence construction.
And a mad woman is giving him the attention he seek. cheesy cheesy
She be Olodo rapata. Simple
Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by arinzos(m): 11:45am On Jun 07, 2020
PVision2020:

Webometrics and THE Ranking UNN has always being Ahead of OAU.
she is only behind UI and Covenant University.
Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by Sirwallace(m): 11:51am On Jun 07, 2020
TheRealOghene:
Some people will argue that it is not all about structure.
May We not be addicted to suffering

You people no go kill me for Nairaland.

Someome said as the name implies; university of Nigeria.

Is Nigeria synonymous to failure?
Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by Futurejoy(f): 11:51am On Jun 07, 2020
Fr33born:

And a mad woman is giving him the attention he seek. cheesy cheesy
She be Olodo rapata. Simple
The last time I used that word was in primary school. Nairaland really need to incorporate age to people’s profile, so adults won’t end up exchanging words with kids. Meanwhile, Rest In Peace!
Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by PVision2020(m): 11:55am On Jun 07, 2020
Dagah2:

LOL...
Check well, UNN has not been doing bad in terms of the said webometrics ranking since 2016. I can teach you on that.
https://m.guardian.ng/news/unn-ranks-number-one-in-nigeria-17-in-africa-1108-globally/
What was your cumulative rating in the last 10years? OAU was the best 5 times, can same be said of UNN? Once I guess...5:1
Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by okooyinbo(m): 11:56am On Jun 07, 2020
timekeeper1:

Did they build that school with mud??

No wonder azikwe is hated by Igbos..

See UI n Unilag that Awolowo built.. World class

Nítorí Ọlọ́run, UI àti Unilag were not built by Awólọ́wọ̀.
Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by PVision2020(m): 11:57am On Jun 07, 2020
arinzos:

Webometrics and THE Ranking UNN has always being Ahead of OAU.
she is only behind UI and Covenant University.
That's the current rating...Can you check for the past 10years? That Liverpool is the current UCL champion doesn't make it better than Realmadrid.
Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by johnpablo541(m): 11:58am On Jun 07, 2020
Dagah2:

Zik's flat is a personal property to the Zik's family and even outside the perimeters of the campus. When the owners are ready, they'll put it in order.

Zik's flat was built by Nnamdi Azikiwe and donated to the University.
However, there was a rumor going on around back then that there is a court case between zips family and the school management over ownership of the place.

The school management still runs the place though.
Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by Fr33born(m): 12:00pm On Jun 07, 2020
Futurejoy:

The last time I used that word was in primary school. Nairaland really need to incorporate age to people’s profile, so adults won’t end up exchanging words with kids. Meanwhile, Rest In Peace!

The last time you used the word doesn't matter and it still doesn't change the fact that she is an Olodo.
Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jun 07, 2020
unizik far better abeg
my sis schooled in unn and i schooled in unizik
so we argue about this a lot cheesy
Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by arinzos(m): 12:21pm On Jun 07, 2020
PVision2020:

That's the current rating...Can you check for the past 10years? That Liverpool is the current UCL champion doesn't make it better than Realmadrid.
Do you want to be living in past Glory.
Since 2016 till date UNN has done well in that Regard.
The comparison is not Same.
UNN has been consistent for years now.
Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by Mires: 12:29pm On Jun 07, 2020
PVision2020:

Don't let me come out public please.
Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by UwaMmebii(m): 12:33pm On Jun 07, 2020
Futurejoy:

When you finish your studies there, make sure you go to a private owned rehab to rid you of those dirty habits and lifestyle you accumulated from that shithole. I don’t care about your family background, you don’t disrespect my blood and expect me to take it kindly with you. Mind you, people in private universities are not quick to shout it out to the public cos we all know they have no strong educational background. I guess JAMB gave them no choice grin

Lol this babe
Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by sholazy(m): 12:38pm On Jun 07, 2020
You posted the poorest and worse part of the great UNN.I wonder what your aim is though...u didnt see the economics building, faculty of pharmaceutical studies,the library and host of other beautiful places to post.....SMH
Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by PVision2020(m): 12:40pm On Jun 07, 2020
arinzos:

Do you want to be living in past Glory.
Since 2016 till date UNN has done well in that Regard.
The comparison is not Same.
UNN has been consistent for years now.
What's past glory about 10 years ago.
In ten years OAU was the best 5 times while UNN only came top once. You know ratings aren't static so you can pick a year and claim you're the best.
What can be more consistent than being the best for 5 consecutive years?
Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by PVision2020(m): 12:41pm On Jun 07, 2020
Mires:

Don't let me come out public please.
You're free
Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by Pacesetter123(m): 12:52pm On Jun 07, 2020
SirLakes:

Don't mind them

Even if it doesn't represent the whole institution, those dirty and tartared structures are there.

Dem dey talk as if that dirty hostels isn't there.
I tire my bros
Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by Pacesetter123(m): 12:56pm On Jun 07, 2020
timekeeper1:

Wonders shall never end, uniport is big 5.

U r on cheap weed my brother.... Very cheap one.. Uniport?

BUK beats am hands down
Hahahahaha,I laff u in Spanish.So u mean Bayero is now rated more than Uniport?
Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jun 07, 2020
Pacesetter123:
Hahahahaha,I laff u in Spanish.So u mean Bayero is now rated more than Uniport?

In infrastructure, BUK beat am.. Abeg show me uniport pictures.. Pls
Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by Elvis778(m): 1:10pm On Jun 07, 2020
timekeeper1:

Ok noted but don't rule out the fact that some school authorities too are involve in mismanagement too..
yea, am not ruling that out
Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by Bigsunny01(m): 1:12pm On Jun 07, 2020
Na wao, just like an abandoned pro......
Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by OROSUNBOLB(m): 1:14pm On Jun 07, 2020
What an eyesore !

1 Like

Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by coolangel54(f): 1:17pm On Jun 07, 2020
I am a proud super lioness anytimevanytime. #roars#
johnpablo541:
1 Faculty of engineering building
2. Department of Mechanical Engineering
3. Faculty of Art
Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by teemotee: 1:24pm On Jun 07, 2020
potorpotor university cheesy
Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by ifeanyiatuadu: 1:31pm On Jun 07, 2020
Great lions and lionesses �

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

This Is What It Means To Be In A Long Distance Relationship During Exams (photo) / Original Certificate Of LASU's Graduate Found At Suya Spot / Friends Mourn Female UNIZIK Student Who Died In A Security Guard's Room. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.