Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,044 members, 7,814,573 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (66879 Views)

MC Oluomo's Twin Children Graduate From University Of Atlanta, Georgia. Photos / Nigerian Twins, Nicole And Niole Graduate From University (Photos) / Adamu Abubakar Rasheed Graduates From University Of Aberdeen UK. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by JOACHINpedro: 4:23pm On Jun 04, 2020
johnpablo541:
1.unn gate
2. First gate unn
3. GS Building
4. P.G hall
Are you sure that first gate is truly the first gate?

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by johnpablo541(m): 5:40pm On Jun 04, 2020
JOACHINpedro:

Are you sure that first gate is truly the first gate?

Yes na. To the best of my knowledge. Unn has first gate (main gate), second gate (opposite Jives) Odim gate, Hill top gate, then that gate around UBA that that is always deserted i think its called green house gate

7 Likes

Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jun 06, 2020
Where are POLY PICTURES

1 Like

Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by AllenSpencer: 9:14pm On Jun 06, 2020
Abbarttior

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by Chinomonkey: 9:14pm On Jun 06, 2020
My alma mater...I have been waiting for this

1 Like

Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by BillionaireTalk: 9:15pm On Jun 06, 2020
Wow, this uni is really beautiful

1 Like

Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by johnmattew: 9:15pm On Jun 06, 2020
looks like abandoned Chernobyl nuclear site

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by Hoephase: 9:16pm On Jun 06, 2020
Propaganda. grin grin grin

I am sure the op is from one of those schools that thinks that other school are taking their shine.

I schooled abroad before you begin act weird.

I doubt if anybody more especially a Nigerian will post an ugly picture of their schools more especially in this season of people hyping their school.

The op is a troll.

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by wiseoneking: 9:16pm On Jun 06, 2020
TheRealOghene:
So lately there has been a trend of beautiful drone pictures of different University Campuses. I'm a student of the University of Nigeria and I must admit we have the poorest facilities and infrastructure in Nigeria.

The University of Nigeria was founded in 1960. It is located in Enugu State. The main campus is in Nsukka while it has another Campus in Enugu the state capital.

The pictures I'd Sharing are from both Campuses
Do we really have REAL FOOLS like that in this forum? Always proving to the world that you are a FULL.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by nero2face: 9:17pm On Jun 06, 2020
well I didn't sch at UNN but I have had de opportunity to be there, its a fact that they have old dilapidated structures, but the poster here just wanted to rubbish the Sch by digging deep to find old only de old structures round de sch

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by osystein(m): 9:17pm On Jun 06, 2020
Results of laziness.

5 Likes

Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by Slynation(m): 9:18pm On Jun 06, 2020
Ike gwuru.....even Federal Polytechnic Oko fine pass UNN grin

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by Futurejoy(f): 9:18pm On Jun 06, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Just like the name, University of Nigeria
grin grin...you are savage, I swear

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by paulolee(m): 9:18pm On Jun 06, 2020
still not up to that covenant uni standard..dts still the most beautiful that av seen soo far...truly soup wey sweet na money kill am

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by tonididdy(m): 9:18pm On Jun 06, 2020
Uniben has the best, neatest federal campus in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by TimeTraveller: 9:18pm On Jun 06, 2020
ok
Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jun 06, 2020
not too bad I must say
Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by TimeTraveller: 9:19pm On Jun 06, 2020
Give us Biafra! Give us Biafra!
No single university in the East makes sense.
This is the University of Nigeria? What a shame!
Even Gombe State University better pass this zoo.

Tueh!

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by Asadujames202(m): 9:19pm On Jun 06, 2020
christejames:

Thank you brother for coming to the rescue.

The major problem with UNN is putting up large projects at once thereby leaving them uncomplicated at the long run. If UNN had completed most of her projects like the Mariam Babangida Amphitheater, Sports complex (Games village) infrastructure, New Post Graduate Complex, the administrative building at UNEC, the proposed Senate building and so many other buildings left unattended to, then it will amongst the top varsities with infrastructure.

When it comes to planning and layouts, the campus is well executed but since after the Civil War the school has been lacking in infrastructure but hurriedly putting up so many projects to catch up is trudging her pace to development.

Fg is purposefully starving them of funds, cus it's located in southeast

It's not so difficult to understand

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by Teenaira: 9:19pm On Jun 06, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Just like the name, University of Nigeria

I advise you should consider a change of name immediately.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by Futurejoy(f): 9:20pm On Jun 06, 2020
TheRealOghene :
Some people will argue that it is not all about structure.
May We not be addicted to suffering
To think that my sister cried when they didn’t give her admission grin grin...my baby didn’t know that God was saving her from “suffering and smiling “

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by SenecaTheYonger: 9:21pm On Jun 06, 2020
AllenSpencer:
Abbarttior

Hahahaha fVck grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jun 06, 2020
When will OAU post their own na? angry
Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by TimeTraveller: 9:22pm On Jun 06, 2020
Asadujames202:

Common fucck off!!! I knew someone was going to play the victims card soon. Check NUC for uni funding.
Your people steal money, but you constantly blame the centre. Una no get shame? Tueh!

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by breakmyheadnow: 9:23pm On Jun 06, 2020
Who has picture of Njoku Hall Please. I would love to see a picture of where I once lodged....

6 Likes

Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by TEDHorsePower: 9:23pm On Jun 06, 2020
This na glorified village secondary school cheesy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by Firstorderwizard(m): 9:24pm On Jun 06, 2020
undecided
Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by Golan007: 9:24pm On Jun 06, 2020
Asadujames202:

You mean this university was better than this in 2015?

4 Likes

Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by Futurejoy(f): 9:24pm On Jun 06, 2020
Pascchal:
13. Department of Economics
14. Student affairs

The school might not have enough infrastructure but it isn't as bad as you portrayed it to be. @Op
Lol grin...even the gate of my L.G secretariat make sense pass this one. The government of this country don’t take education seriously, the environment alone is not serene

1 Like

Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by costandi(m): 9:24pm On Jun 06, 2020
TheRealOghene:
So lately there has been a trend of beautiful drone pictures of different University Campuses. I'm a student of the University of Nigeria and I must admit we have the poorest facilities and infrastructure in Nigeria.

The University of Nigeria was founded in 1960. It is located in Enugu State. The main campus is in Nsukka while it has another Campus in Enugu the state capital.

The pictures I'd Sharing are from both Campuses
Propagandist. You omitted the beautiful infrastructure to show only the ones that would drive home your sinister intent. You took pictures of UNEC and avoided the very beautiful PG hall. Anu mpama!

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by Golan007: 9:26pm On Jun 06, 2020
nero2face:
well I didn't sch at UNN but I have had de opportunity to be there, its a fact that they have old dilapidated structures, but the poster here just wanted to rubbish the Sch by digging deep to find old only de old structures round de sch

Please post the recent ones you can find.
Re: Pictures From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka by Daboywizzy: 9:27pm On Jun 06, 2020
Sha I represent UNN everyday.. Truth is , We don't have Educational facilities but then the students are hardworking , they are ahead of you naturally.

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

We Were Abandoned In Cyprus & Dropped Out Of School - Dancing Security Guards / University Of Ibadan Ranks 978 In Top World Universities Ranking By Times Higher / Nekede Poly Furious With Lady Claiming She Graduated With God Help, Private Part

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.