Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,354 members, 7,829,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

s - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / s (23164 Views)

Got Fired For Telling His Boss' Wife To 'close Her Legs'. Was He Wrong? / She Lied I Was HIV +ve To Family To Call Of Wedding / I Lied About Not Having A Job And He Ran (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: s by philip0906(m): 6:26pm On Jan 21, 2011
walahi. . .MOBO44=Becomerich I can bet my balls on it grin grin grin
Re: s by MOBO444(f): 6:31pm On Jan 21, 2011
dd
Re: s by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jan 21, 2011
MOBO444:

^^^ You Jamaica never cease to amaze me, you still have the guts to talk and come to Africa site after the slave trade and how the white man used all your grand mother them days gone bye sexually, do you want a history lecture on Jamaica sex exploitation, dont even go there.

HA HA HA!

You see your life? Please, you ain't gonna draw me out that easy! Nice try. We are not talking about my ancestors who were betrayed and sold out for some clothing and food, we are talking about your "i can't stand strong black women but i will borrow their money" arse. Give it up, you've embarrassed yourself  tongue
Re: s by MOBO444(f): 6:36pm On Jan 21, 2011
s
Re: s by MrsChima1(f): 6:39pm On Jan 21, 2011
Da hell? The people that were sold were JUST LIKE YOU regardless of how many tribes are in the world. THE TRIBES were the same with different rules and regulations! Seriously! Were they performing pulling the rabbit out of the hat back in 1600's? Seriously.

Be honest MOBO them white people had yall fooled and belittled you by scaling down your riches for a bag of rice and some singlet. Be real.
Re: s by MrsChima1(f): 6:41pm On Jan 21, 2011
Yall got punked! So much for intelligence.
Re: s by MOBO444(f): 6:43pm On Jan 21, 2011
^^^ You can yap all you want, soon it will be 7PM here and I will go to her house , eat her food, drink her beer and make her feel like a woman in bed, you just stay on your desk top and remain heated like a cat.
Re: s by MrsChima1(f): 6:44pm On Jan 21, 2011
OOooh lawd!

Re: s by 808: 6:54pm On Jan 21, 2011
My brother just enjoy her body, i have a lady like that in Nigeria also that give me everything.
Re: s by MrBones2(m): 6:56pm On Jan 21, 2011
The Story does happen, but Mobo mean sha grin grin
Re: s by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jan 21, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Da hell?  The people that were sold were JUST LIKE YOU regardless of how many tribes are in the world.  THE TRIBES were the same with different rules and regulations!  Seriously!  Were they performing pulling the rabbit out of the hat back in 1600's?  Seriously. 

Be honest MOBO them white people had yall fooled and belittled you by scaling down your riches for a bag of rice and some singlet.  Be real.

GET'EM GIRL! *Playing DMX's - They Don't know (who we be), cheesing like an old Jamaican crook!* grin

MOBO444:

^^^ They were not sold for food, they were sold becasue they were the witches and wizard in the community, they were also the LovePeddler, crooks and rogue in the society, so we had to sell them for slave trade, we did nothing different from what the British did to their cousin in Australia, shipped them off to Aussie land centuries ago.

LMFAO! There are historical references my friend. I am not making anything up. The Bassa tribe in Liberia have sold ppl for fish!  grin grin

Nigeria accounted for the most enslaved Africans so no wonder you are so eager to justify such pathetic and shameful deed  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

witches and wizard lol! and is it us or Nigeria (amongst MANY African nations PRESENTLY) that was featured in documentaries/books for killing/torturing kids who are blamed for misfortunes as witches? Hummm? I CANT HEAR YA? ok. don't go there with me. cause the ish I have on you all will get me banned for leaking it out. be honored we are still claiming the motherland because she has done harm to us yet we still hold her on a pedestal. the difference btn the British and Australians is that they like the Irish were indentured servants who left WILLINGLY not to mention they ended up oppressing blacks/natives just like the British despite their own sufferings, we didn't have that option. We were shipped to the new world and we were hated, beaten and killed here but return to Africa where we were captured by our own in the first place? and then ARE STILL disregarded as "un-pure" Mobo, don't go there. I will shame you more than you already have yourself.
Re: s by MOBO444(f): 7:28pm On Jan 21, 2011
w
Re: s by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jan 21, 2011
MOBO444:

^^^ Is it May pen, Spanish town, tivoli garden (Duda Coke), mountain view, Dengham Town or St Mary, Jamaica s a crime ridden land were men kill for free and for nothing.
  My lady thats opened legs for me is back, i have to go spend time with her, she good in bed.

Slavery<<<<<mental/physical bondage <<<<<loss of identity/worth <<<<self hatred <<<<kill/insult/ curse those who look/remind yourself of you. Simple, who is to blame for diaspora blacks: Akatas, West Indians and Afro.Latinos being in such predicaments in the first place? I thought so.

Watch. . .
http://www.youtube.com/embed/IKjuu1ZOF-o?rel=0
Re: s by Iyineda(m): 7:45pm On Jan 21, 2011
OP: There is this Nigeria lady here in Gorton, Manchester (Yoruba Lady), very beautiful and sexy, she has a great body I must admit, she is built the way only we Africa and Caribbean men want and can appreciate, I will call her the BODY, I have know her for like two (2) months now and we are very close, she lives alone and work also, most times we kiss and do lots of nasty things, but she refuse me to bed her, she just refused despite my pressure and good looks (AM CUTE, BELIEVE ME).

Well I lied to her just this week that I have got a job at Hilton Manchester Deansgate hotel in Piccadilly as a floor supervisor, I told her this information by phone and when I went to her house later that evening you won’t believe it, she had on a short see through skirt, small top and it was OPEN sesame (AYAKATA), I enjoyed myself with her BLACK BODY, we had good Sex and went three (3) round, I have also borrowed £650 from her and am living the good life, I hope I get a good job in Manchester before she finds out am not working (EVERYONE ON NAIRALAND PRAY FOR ME).

Re: s by CityRose(f): 7:47pm On Jan 21, 2011
go to hell MOBO44 with your pointless stories. angry
Re: s by MOBO444(f): 7:48pm On Jan 21, 2011
ss
Re: s by tunnytox(m): 7:49pm On Jan 21, 2011
@Mobo
Where do you live in Manchester?
Re: s by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jan 21, 2011
That's right Mobo, move on and ignore my reply. That is what I thought. Keep making up your stories, you grown child.
Re: s by CityRose(f): 7:51pm On Jan 21, 2011
he doesn't live in manchester,he works in a cyber cafe at yaba lagos.

@MOBO why do you thing im jealous? do you think your worth it?? shocked shocked shocked
Re: s by tpia6: 7:55pm On Jan 21, 2011
Re: s by MOBO444(f): 7:55pm On Jan 21, 2011
ss
Re: s by 190: 7:56pm On Jan 21, 2011
mobo pick your phone~  grin  grin
Re: s by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jan 21, 2011
Buhahahaha dude is jobless and tapping some neighbors network via wifi

190:

mobo pick your phone~  grin  grin

SMH dude send him sms and stop acting a fool 2 yourself
Re: s by MOBO444(f): 7:57pm On Jan 21, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

That's right Mobo, move on and ignore my reply. That is what I thought. Keep making up your stories, you grown child.

Am not ignoring your reply, you Jamaica think you too much, you lots are so proud, well you dont need to know what i did to another Jamaica lady, but she had a great kitten anyway.
Re: s by 190: 7:59pm On Jan 21, 2011
REALITY101:

Buhahahaha dude is jobless and tapping some neighbors network via wifi

SMH dude send him sms and stop acting a fool 2 yourself

oshi, do you think im that broke not to afford calls, undecided
Re: s by Mygoldie(f): 8:00pm On Jan 21, 2011
MOBO the match maker.
Re: s by MrsChima1(f): 8:06pm On Jan 21, 2011
Yeah, that what I thought. Mobo don't want to go down the history lane with the WRONG MOFOS. Because I can set this mofo off! But, I won't. I can see Dsense looking at me.
Re: s by Mygoldie(f): 8:08pm On Jan 21, 2011
Lol,don't mind MOBO ,he's just a confused little boy.
Re: s by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jan 21, 2011
MOBO is only making a wish maybe his fantasy,  I do not see no sense of maturity in this kind of vomit. Maybe some people regards this as one or whatever but to me this madness. Some men like mobo will lust on a one particular woman for a 5 yrs and turn the other way telling lies on how he slept with the lady, BULSH!IT real men don't kiss and tell
Re: s by MOBO444(f): 8:12pm On Jan 21, 2011
[qudd
Re: s by annawhite(f): 8:12pm On Jan 21, 2011
it hurts that this wacko is a nigerian, embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
well im console that his brother and friend 190 aint nutting like him
Re: s by MOBO444(f): 8:13pm On Jan 21, 2011
annawhite:

it hurts that this wacko is a nigerian, embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
well im console that his brother and friend 190 aint nutting like him

I have never admired you or your view, what did i do wrong that you now insult me, what have i done to you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

It Is Not A Must To Have A Girlfriend/boyfriend / Why Do Nigerian Men In U.k Not Get Along With Jamaican Women / Pet Names You Call Your Spouse/ Fiance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.