Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,619 members, 7,851,095 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:23 PM

s - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / s (23229 Views)

Got Fired For Telling His Boss' Wife To 'close Her Legs'. Was He Wrong? / She Lied I Was HIV +ve To Family To Call Of Wedding / I Lied About Not Having A Job And He Ran (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: s by MrsChima1(f): 9:22pm On Jan 21, 2011
[size=22pt]Oh my goodness! I have four children?! Where are they? Please tell me because I think I would know if I birthed some children! Chike! Efe! Akoma! Nogski! Where are you? Mommy calling you! [/size]
Re: s by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jan 21, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

[size=22pt]Oh my goodness! I have four children?! Where are they? Please tell me because I think I would know if I birthed some children! Chike! Efe! Akoma! Nogski! Where are you? Mommy calling you! [/size]

You forgot to add MOBO/190 to the list? grin
Re: s by 190: 9:27pm On Jan 21, 2011
Mygoldie:

190,your tripping and i don't find it funny angry angry angry

Here's a song i dedicate to you goldie, grin grin

(winks)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=up7pvPqNkuU&playnext=1&list=PL3117B38FFC24DAFD&index=1
Re: s by Mygoldie(f): 9:28pm On Jan 21, 2011
REALITY101:

You forgot to add MOBO/190 to the list? grin

she probably had them for different fathers grin grin
Re: s by 190: 9:29pm On Jan 21, 2011
REALITY101:

You forgot to add MOBO/190 to the list?  grin

Mz Dark Hold my wig,

Did reality Just call my name angry angry

Reality get ready for some of your azz whopping

Goldie im waiting for your invitation
Hit me up, { dont worry i wont shag you } mz dark is my fiancee
Re: s by MOBO444(f): 9:29pm On Jan 21, 2011
Well she is back, she brought  pizza, beer, rubber for me, cigar, and she wasted no time in mounting me and grab my ass as i lay on the rug, she sure knows her onions, SHE IS GOOD AND EXPERIENCE, she is on top on me and thrashing away, she like been on top so she can control the pace and also satisfy herself first.

My big rod fills her up quickly, she like it deep, we match each other pace and swim together in our world of SeXtacy, i hold her bosom and squeeze, she screams and thrash, then thrash some more, it twenty two (22) minutes now and she has not slowed down, she is strong and dance away on top of me, she dance away some more and more, I cant match her pace anymore and she pinns me to the floor hard, YORUBA WOMEN ARE STRONG, she has gone were angels fear to thread, The rubber comes off as her JUICE FLOWS, the rubber has lost inside her and we stop and wonder what next and i put all my five (5) finger inside her kitten to get back the rubber, then i call the NHS doctor.
Re: s by 190: 9:31pm On Jan 21, 2011
MOBO444:

Well she is back, she brought  pizza, beer, rubber for me, cigar, and she wasted no time in mounting me and grab my backside as i lay on the rug, she sure knows her onions, SHE IS GOOD AND EXPERIENCE, she is on top on me and thrashing away, she like been on top so she can control the pace and also satisfy herself first.

[size=15pt]My big rod fills her up quickly, she like it deep, we match each other pace and swim together in our world of SeXtacy, i hold her bosom and squeeze, she screams and thrash, then thrash some more, it twenty two (22) minutes now and she has not slowed down, she is strong and dance away on top of me, she dance away some more and more, I cant match her pace anymore and she pinns me to the floor hard, YORUBA WOMEN ARE STRONG, she has gone were angels fear to thread, The rubber comes off as her JUICE FLOWS, the rubber has lost inside her and we stop and wonder what next and i put all my five (5) finger inside her kitten to get back the rubber, then i call the NHS doctor.[/size]

[size=13pt]Mobo dont let me leave my room and go out to Hunt FOR ARABIAN CHICKS with BOWS AND ARROWS In this COLD [/size]
Re: s by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jan 21, 2011
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Where is Seun?
Re: s by Mygoldie(f): 9:35pm On Jan 21, 2011
190 how old are you again?? undecided undecided
Re: s by 190: 9:37pm On Jan 21, 2011
Mygoldie:

Same age with you just a couple of hours older!! grin grin

[flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIb1OHc8AII?fs=1&hl=en_GB" type=[/flash]
Re: s by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jan 21, 2011
Mygoldie:

A question I am tired of asking him, I guess hes 11 I guess
Re: s by 190: 9:39pm On Jan 21, 2011
^^Sharrapp sharrap just shatttap!! grin grin
Re: s by Mygoldie(f): 9:39pm On Jan 21, 2011
190:

Same age with you just a couple of hours older!!  grin grin

[flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIb1OHc8AII?fs=1&hl=en_GB" type=[/flash]

Ode!! grin grin
grow up dude.
Re: s by 190: 9:41pm On Jan 21, 2011
Mygoldie:

Ode!! grin grin
grow up dude.

Com'on
No ill feelin's im just curious and would like to
spoil you a little, even if your man is there
Re: s by Mygoldie(f): 9:43pm On Jan 21, 2011
spoil me?how?^^
Re: s by 190: 9:44pm On Jan 21, 2011
^^Anything, Anywhere we wanna go

we could even arrange for a visit to ibiza island or paris for the valentine season

are you up for it { i know your mrs. and mz dark are watching your very steps }
Re: s by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jan 21, 2011
What the hell Sharrap sharrap, You Sharaap angry
Re: s by Mygoldie(f): 9:50pm On Jan 21, 2011
190:

^^Anything, Anywhere we wanna go

we could even arrange for a visit to ibiza island or paris for the valentine season

are you up for it { i know your mrs. and mz dark are watching your very steps }

who did this to you? Your not yourself tonight embarassed
Re: s by MOBO444(f): 9:51pm On Jan 21, 2011
MOBO444:

Well she is back, she brought pizza, beer, rubber for me, cigar, and she wasted no time in mounting me and grab my backside as i lay on the rug, she sure knows her onions, SHE IS GOOD AND EXPERIENCE, she is on top on me and thrashing away, she like been on top so she can control the pace and also satisfy herself first.

My big rod fills her up quickly, she like it deep, we match each other pace and swim together in our world of SeXtacy, i hold her bosom and squeeze, she screams and thrash, then thrash some more, it twenty two (22) minutes now and she has not slowed down, she is strong and dance away on top of me, she dance away some more and more, I cant match her pace anymore and she pinns me to the floor hard, YORUBA WOMEN ARE STRONG, she has gone were angels fear to thread, The rubber comes off as her JUICE FLOWS, the rubber has lost inside her and we stop and wonder what next and i put all my five (5) finger inside her kitten to get back the rubber, then i call the NHS doctor.

190 Just call one of those your girls, me am going to the NHS to get this ConDom out of her body,she came anyway.
Re: s by 190: 9:52pm On Jan 21, 2011
Mygoldie:

who did this to you? Your not yourself tonight embarassed

do you know if i won an european lottery,

lets get 2 see, okay meet me at my working place before 5pm on monday//
Re: s by MrsChima1(f): 9:52pm On Jan 21, 2011
I am not calling you a ho, but that whorish!
Re: s by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jan 21, 2011
190:

Mz Dark Hold my wig,

Did reality Just call my name angry angry

Reality get ready for some of your azz whopping

Ok Big Momma.

Hey Chima, here are your sons,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JpPH06wkN3w

found them @ a rainbow soccer game. I told them you were calling them  grin
Re: s by Mygoldie(f): 9:53pm On Jan 21, 2011
MOBO you refer to NHS like its your backyard.i guess you don't know what NHS means.
Re: s by 190: 9:54pm On Jan 21, 2011
MOBO444:

190 Just call one of those your girls, me am going to the NHS to get this ConDom out of her body,she came anyway.

Mobo they all travelled to Leicestershire  cry cry
Re: s by MOBO444(f): 9:58pm On Jan 21, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

I am not calling you a ho, but that whorish!

My heart tell me you just Self serviced your self over what i wrote down just now, well get your ViBrAtor for MasTubaTIOn.
Re: s by 190: 9:59pm On Jan 21, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

Ok Big Momma.

Hey Chima, here are your sons,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JpPH06wkN3w

found them @ a rainbow soccer game. I told them you were calling them  grin

Shattap!! angry angry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSJnv1tfpzo
Re: s by annawhite(f): 10:07pm On Jan 21, 2011
am out of dis place,this little boys have turn dis place to thier*DISNEYLAND*
Goin 2 politics section,where matured minds r discusin politics ova drinks.
190 put ur acts 2geda aint cool wearin MOBO boots.
*shake head n walk away*
Re: s by 190: 10:08pm On Jan 21, 2011
annawhite:

am out of dis place,this little boys have turn dis place to thier*DISNEYLAND*
Goin 2 politics section,where matured minds r discusin politics ova drinks.
190 put your acts 2geda aint cool wearin MOBO boots.
*shake head n walk away*

Yes ma!!

@mz dark

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0kYwBQPQqw&feature=related
Re: s by Mygoldie(f): 10:09pm On Jan 21, 2011
why do people have two id's? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: s by Beync(f): 10:11pm On Jan 21, 2011
Jobless gold diggin mofo
Re: s by 190: 10:11pm On Jan 21, 2011
Mygoldie:

why do people have two id's? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Goldie have you eaten tonight! kiss kiss
Re: s by Mygoldie(f): 10:13pm On Jan 21, 2011
yea,i had chinese 'n' barbecue wings, is that emoticon necessary? angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Don't Service Someone Else's Partner If Yours Should Be Untouchable / Why Do Nigerian Men In U.k Not Get Along With Jamaican Women / See how this Nigeria beautiful girl goes unclad 18+photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.