Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,230 members, 7,829,400 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

s - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / s (23159 Views)

Got Fired For Telling His Boss' Wife To 'close Her Legs'. Was He Wrong? / She Lied I Was HIV +ve To Family To Call Of Wedding / I Lied About Not Having A Job And He Ran (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: s by 190: 8:13pm On Jan 21, 2011
REALITY101:

MOBO is only making a wish maybe his fantasy,  

^^Sharrap dia  angry angry

Re: s by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jan 21, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Yeah, that what I thought.  [size=18pt]Mobo don't want to go down the history lane with the WRONG MOFO[/size]S.  Because I can set this mofo off!  But, I won't.  I can see Dsense looking at me.

BULLET BULLET!! BIG UP!! LMFAO!!!!!
For real. Nobody does, when it comes to that (slavery), I don't play!!!!!

MOBO444:

Am not ignoring your reply, you Jamaica think you too much, you lots are so proud, well you dont need to know what i did to another Jamaica lady, but she had a great kitten anyway.

Lol, I am hyper than Lisa Hype. That's me and who I am. Jamos are proud as heck and we should be considering our history. I mean you attacked that and I replied. Simple. No hard feelings, btw that Jamo chick, when she realized you weren't working [size=5pt]or rather was small down there  lipsrsealed[/size] did you hear something like "tek your rasclot good for nothing bumboclot out of my bed!"?? LMFAO! grin grin grin grin
Re: s by 190: 8:15pm On Jan 21, 2011
annawhite:

it hurts that this wacko is a nigerian,  embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
well im console that his brother and friend 190 aint nutting like him

Lol i have enuf stuff's im chasing
woman aint the ish on my mind, , grin grin
Re: s by annawhite(f): 8:18pm On Jan 21, 2011
190:

y r u tripping,dnt let him get to you.
Re: s by MOBO444(f): 8:19pm On Jan 21, 2011
REALITY101:

MOBO is only making a wish maybe his fantasy,  I do not see no sense of maturity in this kind of vomit. Maybe some people regards this as one or whatever but to me this madness. Some men like mobo will lust on a one particular woman for a 5 yrs and turn the other way telling lies on how he slept with the lady, BULSH!IT real men don't kiss and tell

What has fantasy going to do with bedding a lady in manchester, you are so so petty my Brother.

1 Like

Re: s by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jan 21, 2011
Mobo, what is wrong with you? lol seriously. do you just make up these stories or dream them the night before? angry 

No man! You must have been a prodigy! Surely you have written fiction stories as a child! You have too much of an imagination!
Re: s by tunnytox(m): 8:21pm On Jan 21, 2011
MOBO444:

I live in Longsight, close to lloyds bank, there is an open market behind the bank and several cyber cafe across the road, were do you live in Manchester, if you are singkle i could link u up fast with other Black ladies.

Well I live in Moston, I'm married so I won't need the link , I'm just wondering if you are real especially when you said you live in Manchester (may be I've even met you before!). I know Longsight very well and the description you gave was true, anyway could you send you FB addy to my email may be I can meet u someday?

1 Like

Re: s by 190: 8:21pm On Jan 21, 2011
annawhite:

y r u tripping,dnt let him get to you.

I want to slice off his ear and sell his nnewi ear-ring and donate it to charity !! angry angry
Re: s by Mygoldie(f): 8:22pm On Jan 21, 2011
@MOBO your as bad as the so-called nigerian ladies,you always seem to have a go at.
smh!
Re: s by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jan 21, 2011
tunnytox:

Well I live in Moston, I'm married so I won't need the link , I'm just wondering if you are real especially when you said you live in Manchester (may be I've even met you before!). I know Longsight very well and the description you gave was true, anyway could you send you FB addy to my email may be I can meet u someday?

*does The Rock Eye Brow @ this one*  undecided undecided

[size=5pt]I have had my suspicions of Mobo and his anti-women rants for a while now, never had concrete evidence until. . .[/size] grin grin

1 Like

Re: s by chibaby5(f): 8:24pm On Jan 21, 2011
Pittyful  
Re: s by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jan 21, 2011
190:

Lol your covering your ga!y partner,  Show me your friend and I will??
MOBO444:

What has fantasy going to do with bedding a lady in manchester, you are so so petty my Brother.

Bro you re just a kid *little man* Real brother's don't act or speak nonsense like you do. So grow up, go get a job even if it's not paying good so you will keep your silly behind busy. That is if you have work authorization or stay to be in the UK

1 Like

Re: s by ZIMDRILL(m): 8:24pm On Jan 21, 2011
MOBBO

one minute you are dissing nigerian women

one minute you are bonking them

confused like mugabe

one minute he says, "the hell with the west"

next minute he wants the to sit down with them
Re: s by MOBO444(f): 8:26pm On Jan 21, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

*does The Rock Eye Brow @ this one*  undecided undecided

[size=5pt]I have had my suspicions of Mobo and his anti-women rants for a while now, never had concrete evidence until. . .[/size] grin grin

I remenber when i came to moston to look for a house, there is a big shopping centre close to the police station and work down the road you see several africa stores, housing agency and then the cementary, did not really fancy the place due to the Bad name i heard Nigeria have there and the frequent police busting of Nigeeria men.

1 Like

Re: s by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jan 21, 2011
chi-baby:

Pitty[/b]ful  
grin grin

Mygoldie:

@MOBO your as bad as the so-called nigerian ladies,you always seem to have a go at.
smh!

Well said & I repeat. . .

MOBO444:

[b]I have also borrowed £650 from her and am living the good life
, I hope I get a good job in Manchester before she finds out am not working (EVERYONE ON NAIRALAND PRAY FOR ME).

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[

Who is the gold digger now? once again. . .
Re: s by Mygoldie(f): 8:27pm On Jan 21, 2011
ZIM DRILL:

MOBBO

one minute you are dissing nigerian women

one minute you are bonking them

confused like mugabe

one minute he says, "the hell with west"

next minute he wants the to sit down with them

he's so out of this world.
Re: s by 190: 8:27pm On Jan 21, 2011
tunnytox:

Go meet him, hes very real
but be careful else he gets you a black woman
he seems to have alot of them at his finger tips,
he also did it to me too

1 Like

Re: s by MOBO444(f): 8:27pm On Jan 21, 2011
chi-baby:

Pittyful  

Your location says gunchester, thats another name for manchester, funny everybody seems to be staying in Manny except 190.

1 Like

Re: s by 190: 8:29pm On Jan 21, 2011
REALITY101:

Lol your covering your ga!y partner,  Show me your friend and I will??
Bro you re just a kid *little man* Real brother's don't act or speak nonsense like you do. So grow up, go get a job even if it's not paying good so you will keep your silly behind busy. That is if you have work authorization or stay to be in the UK

Sharrap dia!!
cos you're a plumber reality419
does it mean that all your friend's are plumbers  grin grin
Re: s by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jan 21, 2011
^^ angry angry
Re: s by 190: 8:32pm On Jan 21, 2011
MOBO444:

Your location says gunchester, thats another name for manchester, funny everybody seems to be staying in Manny except 190.

Mobo444 like i told you on phone
Get off nairaland and take her out to a pub
and fill her veins with some Jack Daniel's
so sex tonight would be extra spicey between both of you

Well i would sit down on my PC and watch my mz darkskin argue all nite on nairaland  cry cry

1 Like

Re: s by chibaby5(f): 8:32pm On Jan 21, 2011
MOBO444:

And?? nothing to do with topic. Am barely in Manchester nwayz  undecided

1 Like

Re: s by 190: 8:33pm On Jan 21, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

^^ angry angry

Reality im sorry!! grin grin
Re: s by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jan 21, 2011
190:

Well i would sit down on my PC and watch my mz darkskin argue all nite on nairaland  cry cry

LMAO! shut up 190!  grin grin

190:

Reality im sorry!! grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: s by EVABORE: 8:36pm On Jan 21, 2011
I want to expose a secret website, to my fellow nigerians, this site is all about investing your money, notice in this website depend on how much you invest, that you get, for an example if you invest 200 dollar, u we get 7dollars in every week, so i need 70 nigerians to request before i prosead, i dont need any money for this information am giving out,. you need to have online account, it is free to open online account u dont need to pay any money to any one, i will paste the link of the online bank account here , for more information

Re: s by tunnytox(m): 8:37pm On Jan 21, 2011
MOBO444:

I remenber when i came to moston to look for a house, there is a big shopping centre close to the police station and work down the road you see several africa stores, housing agency and then the cementary, did not really fancy the place due to the Bad name i heard Nigeria have there and the frequent police busting of Nigeeria men.

You are right about Moston its a place i called Manchester Peckam because of the concentration of Nigerian population there. However, the bad reputation that Moston had is no longer there and the crime rate has reduced significantly, I prefer to live there now because a lot of my friends and family live nearby and it works perfectly well for our childcare arrangments otherwise i'll move to a rather better side in Chorlton, Salford or even Tameside.

But honestly, Longsight too is not a very good place in terms of crime and the level of Pakistani population in that area does not appeal to me at all, having said that the business potential of the area is good but talking of best places to live in Manchester you'll have to move down south, some areas in Salford, Chorlton (very expensive place) and possible Tameside.

1 Like

Re: s by MOBO444(f): 8:38pm On Jan 21, 2011
tunnytox:

There is a nutty nude lady on your profile, u are married, well is this the last 5 digit of your phone number 76336, then I will call u, do you also use lebara line,
Re: s by annawhite(f): 8:39pm On Jan 21, 2011
mobo wat ever hapen to u
wat hapen to that sweet little boy who used  to fetch grass for the goats in mama's yard.
u were such a darling to the whole communty,fetching water for people and running errands for them too'

what went wrong?are u blaming the community for sending you to england for studies,u have totally become a gigolo and it getting worst by day, from *gigoloing* u have practically turned a beggar cry cry cry cry cry

IQWE AND LOLO1 awaits ur return,please go to school and make your community proud
Mygoldie:

smh!
so called nigerian ladies, pls be specific angry angry
190:

Mobo444 like i told you on phone
Get off nairaland and take her out to a pub
and fill her veins with some Jack Daniel's
so sex tonight would be extra spicey between both of you

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked 190 even u
MOBO444:

There is a nutty unclothed lady on your profile, u are married, well is this the last 5 digit of your phone number 76336, then I will call u, do you also use lebara line,
Re: s by MOBO444(f): 8:40pm On Jan 21, 2011
ss
Re: s by Mygoldie(f): 8:42pm On Jan 21, 2011
@tunnytox that girl on your pic,does she have eczema?  ''just curious''

@annawhite,don't mind MOBO and his adulterated facts about Nigerian women, i was only reminding him,so he can eat his word.
Re: s by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jan 21, 2011
annawhite:

mobo wat ever hapen to u
wat hapen to that sweet little boy who used  to fetch grass for the goats in mama's yard.
u were such a darling to the whole communty,fetching water for people and running errands for them too'
grin grin
he probably ate it. . .after all it (grass) is a real treat to goats!  cheesy 

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked 190 even u
lol you can't tell that 190 is a madman? why do you think he and Mobo444 get along so well? even with mr.cork  grin grin
Re: s by tunnytox(m): 8:44pm On Jan 21, 2011
MOBO444:

There is a nutty unclothed lady on your profile, u are married, well is this the last 5 digit of your phone number 76336, then I will call u, do you also use lebara line,

The picture mean nothing, a little bit of eye candy does no harm  cool by the way how do u get my mobile number! oh I guess I left it on the auto section for Sienna cos I've received calls twice now from Nairaland. Anyway don't call me on that number I'm getting a Vectone sim card tommorrow I'll forward that to you and will be waiting for your call.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Ladies How To Rise Above The Stigma "You Wont Marry Like This"- MISEDUCATION / How to get Your dream man and Make Him Propose To You. / It Is Not A Must To Have A Girlfriend/boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.