Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,159 members, 7,953,602 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:19 PM

s - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / s (23522 Views)

Got Fired For Telling His Boss' Wife To 'close Her Legs'. Was He Wrong? / She Lied I Was HIV +ve To Family To Call Of Wedding / I Lied About Not Having A Job And He Ran (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

s by MOBO444(f): 4:50pm On Jan 21, 2011
There is
Re: s by iyatrustee(f): 4:52pm On Jan 21, 2011
Mobo, why wont you get a life and stop all this rubbish undecided
Re: s by MOBO444(f): 4:53pm On Jan 21, 2011
I
Re: s by MOBO444(f): 4:55pm On Jan 21, 2011
iyatrustee:

Mobo, why wont you get a life and stop all this rubbish undecided

What rubbish, do you want me to give you my Mobile number so you can call me on phone, what rubbish, I CANT WAIT TILL EVENING SO I GO TO HER HOUSE.
Re: s by 190: 4:57pm On Jan 21, 2011
Mobo444

This is getting too much grin grin grin
Re: s by iyatrustee(f): 4:59pm On Jan 21, 2011
What would I possibly be doing with a f00l like you
Re: s by MOBO444(f): 5:00pm On Jan 21, 2011
190:

Mobo444

This is getting too much grin grin grin

190 that lady i told you about, well she has fallen into my trap, things are moving fast here in Manchester and good for me also.
Re: s by 190: 5:06pm On Jan 21, 2011
MOBO444:

190 that lady i told you about, well she has fallen into my trap, things are moving fast here in Manchester and good for me also.

Oh Okay
Tell her not to forget me that my dad is the owner of NNPC Nigeria grin grin

Call me when you are at her place
Re: s by xynerise: 5:09pm On Jan 21, 2011
*WARNING* A MAD MAN HAS ESCAPE FROM THE PSYCHIATRIC. HE WAS SAID TO RUN INTO A CYBER CAFE. FROM SOURCE HE WAS SAID TO BE A MEMBER OF NAIRALAND AND ALWAYS TAKE ABOUT LIFE IN IMAGINARY ENGLAND. IF SEEN BY ANY MODERATOR, PLS IMMEDIATE BAN IS THE ONLY OPTION BEFORE ONLINELY BITE SOMEONE. His name is MOBO. Reporting from Fantasy land Hawai. grin

1 Like

Re: s by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jan 21, 2011
I thot this id**ot said he hate black women? Why are you bleeping one? tongue
Re: s by MrsChima1(f): 5:11pm On Jan 21, 2011
So you proved that you can get a two bit LovePeddler?  Congratulations!  We have a sucker wiener!  undecided

1 Like

Re: s by obowunmi(m): 5:16pm On Jan 21, 2011
Do you want to marry her ? What wickedness it is, to shag someone that you do not plan to marry.
Re: s by MOBO444(f): 5:18pm On Jan 21, 2011
obowunmi:

Do you want to marry her ? What wickedness it is, to sleep with someone that you do not plan to marry.
[/quote

Must I marry her, how can you say such, why must it all end in Marriage, so must she stay with out SEx, am filling up the space for her and she loving it all the way.

Mrs, Chima link=topic=590285.msg7577016#msg7577016 date=1295626313:

So you proved that you can get a two bit LovePeddler? Congratulations! We have a sucker wiener! undecided

If you see her body, you MRS CHIMA thats a fellow lady will want her, but am only angry that I had to lie that I got a job to have her open her legs.
Re: s by MOBO444(f): 5:19pm On Jan 21, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

So you proved that you can get a two bit LovePeddler? Congratulations! We have a sucker wiener! undecided

If you see her body, you MRS CHIMA thats a fellow lady will want her, but am only angry that I had to lie that I got a job to have her open her legs.
Re: s by jaybee3(m): 5:22pm On Jan 21, 2011
Million dollar question grin grin grin grin
who is the useless one?
The liar or the one that fell for the lie
Re: s by obowunmi(m): 5:27pm On Jan 21, 2011
People fccukk jobless students all the time --- so kini big deal ? do you want a nobel prize ?
Re: s by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jan 21, 2011
MOBO444:

There is this Nigeria lady here in Gorton, Manchester (Yoruba Lady), very beautiful and sexy, she has a great body I must admit, she is built the way only we Africa and Caribbean men want and can appreciate, I will call her the BODY, I have know her for like two (2) months now and we are very close, she lives alone and work also, most times we kiss and do lots of nasty things, but she refuse me to bed her, she just refused despite my pressure and good looks (AM CUTE, BELIEVE ME).

Well I lied to her just this week that I have got a job at Hilton Manchester Deansgate hotel in Piccadilly as a floor supervisor, I told her this information by phone and when I went to her house later that evening you won’t believe it, she had on a short see through skirt, small top and it was OPEN sesame (AYAKATA), I enjoyed myself with her BLACK BODY, we had good Sex and went three (3) round, I have also borrowed £650 from her and am living the good life, I hope I get a good job in Manchester before she finds out am not working (EVERYONE ON NAIRALAND PRAY FOR ME).

No wonder you are so frustrated . . . you are jobless! undecided
Re: s by MOBO444(f): 5:31pm On Jan 21, 2011
jay bee:

Million dollar question grin grin grin grin
who is the useless one?
The liar or the one that fell for the lie

We both got what we want, she wanted a working guy (I lied I was working) and I wanted her body, so it not about been useless, As the MOD licence advocate you have earned my respect, you are also based here in England, this lady in question really gave me a tough time, I had to lie my brother to get what i want, and now she respect me, feed me, bed me, sleep in her house, take cash off her, she might soon sing marriage, this I know.
Re: s by MrsChima1(f): 5:32pm On Jan 21, 2011
Jaybee,

The sucker that fell for the lie.

Mobo,

I am sorry suga.  Just because you dabbled in homosexuality doesn't mean I would or have.  I am strictly dickly suga.  RESPECT THAT.  wink
Re: s by obowunmi(m): 5:35pm On Jan 21, 2011
Mobo was with Idris Ogunleye ----- lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: s by Coolabbie: 5:39pm On Jan 21, 2011
Mobo u are definately an a$$.
Re: s by MOBO444(f): 5:42pm On Jan 21, 2011
^^^ My sister, we quarrel, i said you shoul pray for me so i can secure a good job, well she has already opned her legs anyway for me, too bad.
Re: s by MrsChima1(f): 5:45pm On Jan 21, 2011
Mobo,

How is the anus?
Re: s by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jan 21, 2011
All I read was "she opened her legs for me" and I already knew who the author was. Mobo sit down and slap yourself dizzy!

I get the feeling you are the type a lady must avoid in an alley way @ night time.  angry angry grin

MOBO444:

I have also borrowed £650 from her and am living the good life, I hope I get a good job in Manchester before she finds out am not working (EVERYONE ON NAIRALAND PRAY FOR ME).

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

who's the GOLD DIGGER NOW? cool
Re: s by MOBO444(f): 5:51pm On Jan 21, 2011
^^^ You Jamaica never cease to amaze me, you still have the guts to talk and come to Africa site after the slave trade and how the white man used all your grand mother them days gone bye sexually, do you want a history lecture on Jamaica sex exploitation, dont even go there.
Re: s by MrsChima1(f): 5:53pm On Jan 21, 2011
MOBO444:

^^^ You Jamaica never cease to amaze me, you still have the guts to talk and come to Africa site after the slave trade and how the white man used all your grand mother them days gone bye sexually, do you want a history lecture on Jamaica sex exploitation, dont even go there.

Your people sold her people to the white owners for a bag of rice. Do you really want to go there? Seriously.

1 Like

Re: s by MOBO444(f): 5:57pm On Jan 21, 2011
^^^ The people we sold were the Witches and Wizard and some small times rogues and crooks in the local villlages then back in West Africa, am sure she goes by the name Beckford anyway, thats a slave name.
Re: s by MrsChima1(f): 6:01pm On Jan 21, 2011
What you found that in the sack of mud pile?
Re: s by deniyor: 6:03pm On Jan 21, 2011
I knew it. MOBO does not hv a job! No one who has time to cook that many stories and hatred can not hv something meaningful to do.
Go ahead mobo, she wants to use your dick for rituals.
Re: s by MOBO444(f): 6:09pm On Jan 21, 2011
^^^ My Black Brother, if you see this Yoruba lady, she is a FULL TIME JOB ON HER OWN, why do i have to rush, am a student for now,ok.
Re: s by MrsChima1(f): 6:10pm On Jan 21, 2011
jobless.
Re: s by deniyor: 6:12pm On Jan 21, 2011
Go do your assignments b4 you fail in UK. Useless and jobless.
You should post your pix on nairaland. I like associating certain traits with certain looks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

How To Stay Safe When Meeting A Nigerian Guy You Met Online / How To Detect If Beauty OR Endowments Is ALL She's Got. / The Curse Of The " Ex"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.