Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,523 members, 7,812,634 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:32 PM

How To Marry And Keep Today's Women Via Machiavelli Principles - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Marry And Keep Today's Women Via Machiavelli Principles (593 Views)

For Guys Only: Getting Women Via Texting Or Chatting / Machiavelli's FP Re: "See What My Girlfriend Is Doing And I'm Worried" / Man Seduces Women Via Social Network And Infect Them With HIV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Marry And Keep Today's Women Via Machiavelli Principles by holocron: 3:22pm On Aug 02, 2020
The likes of our mothers and grandmothers are no longer being moulded this days; as a result many men do not enjoy their homes again and many marriages have turned to hell on earth for both parties. The following are some tips FOR MEN to manage today's women:

1) First, as a young man looking for a woman, you need to - literally, this time - pick the coat that is at your hand's reach. Do not be greedy and bite off more than you can chew. For those women who know they are beyond the reach of many young men, be honest with yourselves and don't go and create hell for yourself and one misguided young man. Resign yourself to single motherhood, baby mama, or seek out a mature widower or divorcee, or polygamy or whatever works best for you.

2) Age difference between you and your spouse should be in your favour and preferably you should be older by at least 5 years, ideally 10years, the more the better. Women age more than men - physically, mentally, emotionally. At closer age gaps she is more mature than you are. You cannot hope to be the leader of a person more experienced in life than you are.

3)As a man, you must be the main provider of your family. At least provision of the basic needs - food, shelter, personal security. Guide this right jealously. Do not allow anyone to usurp it in the name of assistance or any other name. Whoever or whatever usurps it has taken your place. If you fail to meet this basic requirement, just quietly and voluntarily abdicate the marriage because you have surely lost your position as husband.

4) Maintain your masculine mystique at all times. Your spouse is not your mother and you are not a child. Don't go crying on her laps ( no matter the inducement) after any slight upset caused by the vicissitudes of life.

5) Use people management techniques to control human relations between your wife, children, and extended family members, especially female ones. Disorder at home is a symptom of ineffective leadership. You cannot succeed outside with an anarchic home.

6) Your spouse is your friend and partner - true, but you are the senior partner. You cannot reveal all the secrets of your soul to her especially when it would compromise your machismo and aura of leadership. Women are natural and deep actors and you cannot fathom some of the secrets that dwell in her own heart, so do not be pussy-whipped into revealing yours and compromising yourself.

7) Never let your spouse get the impression that you cannot do without sex from her. This is a big DONT. If you do, then be ready for a miserable life of extortion and manipulation. Be disciplined, learn self control. Always create the impression of reluctance for sex, or busy fending off unwanted female advances (which you actually encouraged)

cool Lastly - and if you have adhered to all the above, this step may never be necessary - when you need to effect discipline on your spouse do it vigorously and viciously, and let the period be as short as possible. Let your response be shocking and afterwards quickly smoothen it with many nice acts. Continue always with good exemplary behaviour, let the moments of discipline be seen as an aberration that ought not to be allowed to occur.

9) Do not be scared to use the demonstration of physical force to intimidate your spouse, that is the only advantage nature has given you over the woman. She has all other advantages over you - sexual appeal, greater stamina and endurance of psychological trauma, superiority in verbal aptitude, longevity, and sympathy of the public ( men and women) on her side in any dispute or conflict. However, be careful never to use your physical advantage and cause harm. Use the threat of physical force, not the force itself. Convince her that you can apply physical force, even though you will never do so.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Marry And Keep Today's Women Via Machiavelli Principles by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 02, 2020
I need Machiavelli's biography to confirm the accuracy of this principle in today's world. Major focus on his date of birth, time of reign and his death. Anyone?
Re: How To Marry And Keep Today's Women Via Machiavelli Principles by holocron: 3:40pm On Aug 02, 2020
Palema007:
I need Machiavelli's biography to confirm the accuracy of this principle in today's world. Major focus on his date of birth, time of reign and his death. Anyone?

In the world of today, the answer you seek is at your fingertips. Google, my dear friend, is your friend.
Re: How To Marry And Keep Today's Women Via Machiavelli Principles by Nobody: 3:45pm On Aug 02, 2020
holocron:

In the world of today, the answer you seek is at your fingertips. Google, my dear friend, is your friend.
My Dear you should know a little about the Man whose Principle you propagate.And should be ready to answer any questions pertaining your theory, you are not a blind lazy follower ,are you?

1 Like

Re: How To Marry And Keep Today's Women Via Machiavelli Principles by Unnerve: 3:47pm On Aug 02, 2020
This is probably the best guide for husbands that I have read on this forum in a VERY long time.

Excellent.
Re: How To Marry And Keep Today's Women Via Machiavelli Principles by holocron: 4:11pm On Aug 02, 2020
Palema007:
My Dear you should know a little about the Man whose Principle you propagate.And should be ready to answer any questions pertaining your theory, you are not a blind lazy follower ,are you?

Get behind me, Troll !
Re: How To Marry And Keep Today's Women Via Machiavelli Principles by Nobody: 4:15pm On Aug 02, 2020
holocron:

Get behind me, Troll!
Paranoia is setting in. Lol. grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

South African Ladies Go Fully Unclad In This Video 18+ / Come In And See For Yourself, You Can't Do Without It / I Can't Find The Fair Money App On Play Store

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.