Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,148 members, 7,825,585 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

What Movie Did You Watch Today? - TV/Movies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Did You Watch Today? (34162 Views)

Top 10 Movies On Netflix To Watch Today – March 27, 2022 - Tolu Olulana / Guys Which Movie Did You Watched And Got Addicted To In This Lockdown / What Movie Are You Searching For? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Did You Watch Today? by Nekr0N(m): 12:24pm On Jun 07, 2020
IngeniousLeez:
Scoob! 2020 ........ 6/10

Nice 3D animation, catchy songs and visuals but incomparable story to the scooby doo of OLD. it got some nice catchy references and nice shade on Disney and Hemsworth. grin

This is simply no match for older Scooby Doo movies in terms of fun, entertainment and delivery. The CGI was too good it doesn't look like the ones we were used to in the 2D ones.

Il find this one next week
Re: What Movie Did You Watch Today? by BankyGee(m): 1:12pm On Jun 07, 2020
Sonic the Hedgehog (2020)

I love every minute of this movie and it stuck to the original material. Dr. Robotnik was comically scary in the movie and Sonic was portrayed nicely.

7/10
Re: What Movie Did You Watch Today? by BetWinners(m): 1:14pm On Jun 07, 2020
PALE RIDER---1985
This is a western which stars Clint Eastwood as its main protagonist.He also directed the movie.
He rides into a small town & assists its inhabitants who are being harassed by a powerful businessman who wants access to their goldmine.The tension in the movie increases when the 7 horsemen make their appearance

1 Like

Re: What Movie Did You Watch Today? by Liposure: 1:54pm On Jun 07, 2020
BankyGee:
Sonic the Hedgehog (2020)

I love every minute of this movie and it stuck to the original material. Dr. Robotnik was comically scary in the movie and Sonic was portrayed nicely.

7/10
i just like the innocence

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Did You Watch Today? by Liposure: 1:56pm On Jun 07, 2020
BetWinners:
PALE RIDER---1985
This is a western which stars Clint Eastwood as its main protagonist.He also directed the movie.
He rides into a small town & assists its inhabitants who are being harassed by a powerful businessman who wants access to their goldmine.The tension in the movie increases when the 7 horsemen make their appearance
reminds me of the good the bad the ugly
Re: What Movie Did You Watch Today? by Ishilove: 2:19pm On Jun 07, 2020
BetWinners:
PALE RIDER---1985
You just have to love Clint grin

1 Like

Re: What Movie Did You Watch Today? by mekaprime2: 2:21pm On Jun 07, 2020
Overcomer(2019)...7/10
Genre: Drama, Family, Sport

First off, it's a very preachy movie & doesn't try to be subtle about that....... well it's a Christian movie, made for the believers.

The movie was highly inspiring and uplifting, it was well made and it definitely hits home in a lot of areas. A great story on how Jesus can heal & change lives. 

Production wise, it sure had it's pros & cons, but the most important aspect of the movie which i so much fancied was the core theme, which is, finding one's identity in Christ Jesus, Ephesians 1 and 2.

Hallelujah somebody.

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Did You Watch Today? by BankyGee(m): 2:26pm On Jun 07, 2020
mekaprime2:
Overcomer(2019)...7/10
Genre: Drama, Family, Sport

First off, it's a very preachy movie & doesn't try to be subtle about that....... well it's a Christian movie, made for the believers.

The movie was highly inspiring and uplifting, it was well made and it definitely hits home in a lot of areas. A great story on how Jesus can heal & change lives. 

Production wise, it sure had it's pros & cons, but the most important aspect of the movie which i so much fancied was the core theme, which is, finding one's identity in Christ Jesus, Ephesians 1 and 2.

Hallelujah somebody.

Hallelujah!

Re: What Movie Did You Watch Today? by BetWinners(m): 2:36pm On Jun 07, 2020
Liposure:
reminds me of the good the bad the ugly
Yes.Sergio Leone's the man with no name trilogy
Re: What Movie Did You Watch Today? by BetWinners(m): 2:37pm On Jun 07, 2020
Ishilove:

You just have to love Clint grin
He is an icon
Great actor
Great movies
Great director
Many who know him personally & have worked with him have also said he is a great human being too
Re: What Movie Did You Watch Today? by Ishilove: 3:06pm On Jun 07, 2020
BetWinners:

He is an icon
Great actor
Great movies
Great director
Many who know him personally & have worked with him have also said he is a great human being too
That's saying a lot about a Hollywood movie star. A lot of them are divas and douche bags.
Re: What Movie Did You Watch Today? by joseph1832(m): 3:10pm On Jun 07, 2020
Moonwalker.
Re: What Movie Did You Watch Today? by oyaskii(m): 4:41pm On Jun 07, 2020
ImmortalHulk616:
He is back 10/10
you have had more than 100 monikers in the last one month and I can't even imagine the stress of opening burner mails just to troll, just give trolling a rest and prosper for once.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Did You Watch Today? by Nekr0N(m): 5:01pm On Jun 07, 2020
Ishilove:

That's saying a lot about a Hollywood movie star. A lot of them are divas and douche bags.

Yea,alot of them are really Divas and douches

Re: What Movie Did You Watch Today? by Ishilove: 5:30pm On Jun 07, 2020
joseph1832:
Moonwalker.

Evergreen, right? cheesy
Re: What Movie Did You Watch Today? by joseph1832(m): 5:31pm On Jun 07, 2020
Ishilove:

Evergreen, right? cheesy
You can say that again.

Gosh I miss Michael Jackson.
Re: What Movie Did You Watch Today? by Ishilove: 5:38pm On Jun 07, 2020
Birds of Prey and The Fantabulous Emancipation of one Harley Quinn-

Hilarious movie! cheesy cheesy

I give the soundtracks 9/10 for being so super dope, 9/10 for the colourful and stunning visuals, 8.5 for very cool stunts and fight sequences, 7.5 for the laughs and 6 for the storyline. Yes, women can be strong and independent, yeah we get it. It is a man's world but it is nothing without women. It's so cliche.

In all, very, VERY entertaining. Definitely worth a rewatch. grin

Spoiler alert-

Is Canary Bird a super hero or something? What's with the supersonic, blasting voice?
Re: What Movie Did You Watch Today? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jun 07, 2020
The Death or Dick Long (2019) - 7.5/10

Midnight Run (1988) - 8/10

1 Like

Re: What Movie Did You Watch Today? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jun 07, 2020
Ishilove:

I give the soundtracks 9/10 for being so super dope, 9/10 for the colourful and stunning visuals, 8.5 for very cool stunts and fight sequences, 7.5 for the laughs and 6 for the storyline. Yes, women can be strong and independent, yeah we get it. It is a man's world but it is nothing without women. It's so cliche.

Spoiler alert-

Is Canary Bird a super hero or something? What's with the supersonic, blasting voice?

I didn't enjoy the movie. 5/10 for me.
Re: What Movie Did You Watch Today? by phr0nesis(m): 7:17pm On Jun 07, 2020
Ishilove:

Spoiler alert-

My worst 2020 movie
Re: What Movie Did You Watch Today? by Nekr0N(m): 7:37pm On Jun 07, 2020
Ishilove:

Later when you see arguements about the bolded just know that you started it and[img]https://media./images/fbbdb7a55470a3233393bbbaed0d1c05/tenor.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: What Movie Did You Watch Today? by Ishilove: 7:45pm On Jun 07, 2020
phr0nesis:

My worst 2020 movie
Why didn't you enjoy it?
Re: What Movie Did You Watch Today? by Ishilove: 7:46pm On Jun 07, 2020
Vexatious:

I didn't enjoy the movie. 5/10 for me.
Why?
Re: What Movie Did You Watch Today? by phr0nesis(m): 7:51pm On Jun 07, 2020
Ishilove:

Why didn't you enjoy it?
I love movies with good stories. Birds of prey didn't have it

1 Like

Re: What Movie Did You Watch Today? by Ishilove: 7:53pm On Jun 07, 2020
phr0nesis:

I love movies with good stories. Birds of prey didn't have it
In retrospect the story is narrating how to get over a painful breakup. Don't tie your happiness to another human being because it will just end up making you very miserable.

It's not that bad. The other aspects of the movie makeup for the lack of originality.
Re: What Movie Did You Watch Today? by phr0nesis(m): 8:03pm On Jun 07, 2020
Ishilove:

In retrospect the story is narrating how to get over a painful breakup. Don't tie your happiness to another human being because it will just end up making you very miserable.

It's not that bad. The other aspects of the movie makeup for the lack of originality.
They other aspects like the comedy, action, acting (aside from Harley) were still not interesting to. The only good thing is that I didn't spend much time on it (took me 30 minutes to finish)
And the best way to get over a painful breakup is to blow up a factory.
Re: What Movie Did You Watch Today? by Ishilove: 8:12pm On Jun 07, 2020
phr0nesis:

They other aspects like the comedy, action, acting (aside from Harley) were still not interesting to. The only good thing is that I didn't spend much time on it (took me 30 minutes to finish)
And the best way to get over a painful breakup is to blow up a factory.
Okay. Different strokes. I enjoyed it very much and I see beyond all the noise and action to the theme of the story.
Re: What Movie Did You Watch Today? by phr0nesis(m): 8:29pm On Jun 07, 2020
Ishilove:

Okay. Different strokes. I enjoyed it very much and I see beyond all the noise and action to the theme of the story.
Many people enjoyed it. It's just weird me who didn't. I guess I like serious movies. Right now I'm watching "the girl with the dragon tatoo"
Re: What Movie Did You Watch Today? by Ishilove: 8:50pm On Jun 07, 2020
phr0nesis:

Many people enjoyed it. It's just weird me who didn't. I guess I like serious movies. Right now I'm watching "the girl with the dragon tatoo"
Okay. Now that is a very serious movie
Re: What Movie Did You Watch Today? by Liposure: 11:33pm On Jun 07, 2020
THE TUXEDO(2002)
Nice suit. Cant say much about the acting and writing. Anyhow, it was joy 2 watch

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (28) (Reply)

I’m Training My Son To Have Sex With People’s Daughters – Seyi Awolowo / BBNaija: I’ve Had Sugar Daddies In Nigeria – Angel / Dee One: Meet Aderombi Adedayo, BBNaija Housemate Whose Wedding Photos Leaked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.