Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

What Movie Did You Watch Today? - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Did You Watch Today? (33864 Views)

Top 10 Movies On Netflix To Watch Today – March 27, 2022 - Tolu Olulana / Guys Which Movie Did You Watched And Got Addicted To In This Lockdown / What Movie Are You Searching For? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Did You Watch Today? by Ishilove: 6:17am On Jun 06, 2020
oyaskii:
One of the best movies i saw last year. The dialogues and script delivery from Scarlett Johansson and Adam Driver was absolute top notch. In the end i couldn't apportion blame to either of them, i just put it down to two people at the start of what they thought will be a stellar career for but somewhat trapped in a "young " marriage, and now both are now reflecting on what would have been and the marriage thing has peaked both careers with each thinking the other has hindered their career progress....there was definitely love, but most times love is not enough.

There was this scene when Scarlett goes to see Adam and things erupt and she compares him to his father...that scene was my best in the entire movie, the tone, dialogue and delivery was in one accord.
It was one of the best argument scenes I've watched in a movie.
Re: What Movie Did You Watch Today? by Ishilove: 6:23am On Jun 06, 2020
troubleseller:
The Assassination of Jesse James By The Coward Robert Ford - Rewatch
Depicts the last days of the bandit, Jesse James. This has to be one of my top three Brad Pitt roles. Every body involved delivered great performances including Casey Affleck as the obsessed follower of Jesse. Rewatching it also made me realise how much they spit in westerns and ask why they did it so much.
Phew! I thought I saw Robert Crawcraw embarassed
Re: What Movie Did You Watch Today? by Ishilove: 6:25am On Jun 06, 2020
BankyGee:
Frozen 2: 9/10
Elsa is forced by a voice to face her past and learn the truth about her ancestors and the people in The Enchanted Forest.
My problem with this movie is the singing is too much. Shake body small, the next thing is to sing angry I prefer the first part where there was less singing, more action and I rate it higher than the second part.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Did You Watch Today? by mekaprime: 7:30am On Jun 06, 2020
Kick-Ass(2010)....Rewatch
Genre: Action, Comedy, Crime

A great & well written original story, perfect eclectic soundtracks which all went pari-pasu with their corresponding scenes, & very good action sequence. Acting was great, all thanks to the stellar ensemble of cast.

It sure did have many funny scenes, moments & some very funny lines that sure got me rolling on the floor.

Dave: How do I get a hold of you?

Hit-Girl: You just contact the mayor's office. He has a special signal he shines in the sky. It's in the shape of a giant co.ck.

Leroy: [to Kick-Ass] Who the fvck are you supposed to be? The green condom? You know it ain't Halloween for another few months, kid?

Admits all the jokes, action & comedy, Kick-Ass subtly hints that, "for every crazy or risky idea one has, there's always violent consequences...... don't let the later dissuade you".

1 Like

Re: What Movie Did You Watch Today? by DrDax: 8:30am On Jun 06, 2020
Ishilove:
Watching Invisible Man. Mehn, the fellow is an asshole!! angry

He can't but be himself.

spoiler alert!!!

Obsessive–compulsive personality disorder (OCPD)

1 Like

Re: What Movie Did You Watch Today? by daddycrazy: 8:45am On Jun 06, 2020
Uncut Gems

Damn, Adam is so good in this. I knew he could act when he tried, but this is on another level.

8/10
Re: What Movie Did You Watch Today? by daddycrazy: 8:47am On Jun 06, 2020
DrDax:

He can't but be himself.

spoiler alert!!!

Obsessive–compulsive personality disorder (OCPD)

To simplify, a control freak.
Re: What Movie Did You Watch Today? by Ishilove: 9:20am On Jun 06, 2020
DrDax:

I did not read the spoiler grin
Re: What Movie Did You Watch Today? by sajmark(m): 9:20am On Jun 06, 2020
being very satisfied, informed and entertained after watching ALL EYEZ ON ME which tells the story of 2pac shakur, I went even further to see NOTORIOUS which tells the story of B.I.G and so far it has been a joyride... The actors where almost perfect for the characters they portrayed (especially 2pac in ALL EYEZ ON ME)

Re: What Movie Did You Watch Today? by DrDax: 9:21am On Jun 06, 2020
Ishilove:

I did not read the spoiler grin

yinmu tongue
Re: What Movie Did You Watch Today? by daddycrazy: 9:27am On Jun 06, 2020
sajmark:
being very satisfied, informed and entertained after watching ALL EYEZ ON ME which tells the story of 2pac shakur, I went even further to see NOTORIOUS which tells the story of B.I.G and so far it has been a joyride... The actors where almost perfect for the characters they portrayed (especially 2pac in ALL EYEZ ON ME)

Where did you get these films?
Re: What Movie Did You Watch Today? by Ishilove: 9:28am On Jun 06, 2020
sajmark:
Why does this guy look like olopa?
Re: What Movie Did You Watch Today? by Nobody: 9:54am On Jun 06, 2020
daddycrazy:
smiley
God bless you for this list!

1 Like

Re: What Movie Did You Watch Today? by troubleseller: 10:03am On Jun 06, 2020
Ishilove:

Phew! I thought I saw Robert Crawcraw embarassed
It was Robert Crawcraw but I modified it

Re: What Movie Did You Watch Today? by Liposure: 10:30am On Jun 06, 2020
PHONE SWAP
No regrets.
Re: What Movie Did You Watch Today? by oyaskii(m): 10:44am On Jun 06, 2020
daddycrazy:
Uncut Gems

Damn, Adam is so good in this. I knew he could act when he tried, but this is on another level.

8/10
it was really different from his norm performance, but man the pace of this movie! It was going like 250km/hr......
Re: What Movie Did You Watch Today? by Liposure: 10:54am On Jun 06, 2020
sajmark:
i envy u
Re: What Movie Did You Watch Today? by Nobody: 11:22am On Jun 06, 2020
BankyGee:
Frozen 2: 9/10
Elsa is forced by a voice to face her past and learn the truth about her ancestors and the people in The Enchanted Forest.
welcome to this thread. It is good that you enjoyed this disney movie more than DC.

So wired my money to my account angry
Re: What Movie Did You Watch Today? by BankyGee(m): 11:24am On Jun 06, 2020
Ishilove:

My problem with this movie is the singing is too much. Shake body small, the next thing is to sing angry I prefer the first part where there was less singing, more action and I rate it higher than the second part.
True, but I love the action scenes. The movie got me thinking if Elsa could actually defeat Killer Frost in a battle
Re: What Movie Did You Watch Today? by BankyGee(m): 11:31am On Jun 06, 2020
AngryHulk616:
welcome to this thread. It is good that you enjoyed this disney movie more than DC.

So wired my money to my account angry
Wiring $22,000 right now... DONE!

But I enjoy DC movies more smiley

Re: What Movie Did You Watch Today? by Nobody: 11:33am On Jun 06, 2020
BankyGee:

True, but I love the action scenes. The movie got me thinking if Elsa could actually defeat Killer Frost in a battle
Big yes, she will destroy killer frost with ease. angry
Using feats;
1. Elsa can create life, killer frost can't.
2. Killer frost needs heat to produce ice, Elsa uses magic.
3. Elsa froze a whole city, killer frost has never done that.
4. Elsa uses magic!!!!.
5. Elsa ice constructs are strong to withstand the force of thousands gallons of water, moving at 100km/hr
Re: What Movie Did You Watch Today? by Nobody: 11:36am On Jun 06, 2020
BankyGee:

Wiring $22,000 right now... DONE!

But I enjoy DC movies more smiley
that's good.

Stop deceiving yourself. angry
Re: What Movie Did You Watch Today? by BetWinners(m): 12:28pm On Jun 06, 2020
ELECTION---1999
In this movie,Matthew Broderick plays a teacher who becomes jealous & resentful of an over-achieving student played by Reese Witherspoon.He then tries to sabotage her election as President of the student body.
If you love movies with a high school setting & witty dialogue,this is for you.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Did You Watch Today? by pu7pl3(m): 12:38pm On Jun 06, 2020
BankyGee:

I doubt if that one knows who killer frost is

Re: What Movie Did You Watch Today? by Ishilove: 12:48pm On Jun 06, 2020
BetWinners:
ELECTION---1999
In this movie,Matthew Broderick plays a teacher who becomes jealous & resentful of an over-achieving student played by Reese Witherspoon.He then tries to sabotage her election as President of the student body.
Seems like something I've watched. It didn't end well for Broderick's character...?
Re: What Movie Did You Watch Today? by daddycrazy: 1:26pm On Jun 06, 2020
oyaskii:
it was really different from his norm performance, but man the pace of this movie! It was going like 250km/hr......

I swear down!

The movie was intense! It stressed the hell out of me. The chaotic randomness of the film is such that I found myself rooting for Howard, fully aware that he was a piece of shit and a chronic bad decision maker, but wanting him to succeed anyway.

Dismayed by the ending, but he earned it.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Did You Watch Today? by daddycrazy: 1:28pm On Jun 06, 2020
BetWinners:
ELECTION---1999

I gotta see this film.
Re: What Movie Did You Watch Today? by BankyGee(m): 1:35pm On Jun 06, 2020
pu7pl3:

I doubt if that one knows who killer frost is
LoL...
Re: What Movie Did You Watch Today? by BetWinners(m): 1:54pm On Jun 06, 2020
Ishilove:

Seems like something I've watched. It didn't end well for Broderick's character...?
No it didn't

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply)

AMAA 2019: Complete List Of Winners / Ini Edo Dressed As A Pot-belly Man For A Movie / BBNaija: Frodd And Omashola Struggle To Carry Venita's Luggage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.