Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Busola Dakolo Gives Update On Her Rape Case Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Busola Dakolo Gives Update On Her Rape Case Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (64330 Views)

Uwaila Omozuwa's Sister: Police Demanded For Money Before Taking Up Rape Case / SEX SCANDAL: Busola Dakolo Crying Requests To Speak With Biodun Fatoyinbo(video) / If A Handsome Guy Like Pastor Biodun Rapes My Daughter, I'll Buy Him Drink- Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Busola Dakolo Gives Update On Her Rape Case Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by raphy(m): 7:18pm On Jun 04, 2020
so june is all about rape since last year. some bad peopl have tell this kolo lady to bring out th case again so it will be hot in the market.

is alright niggah as our famouse slowomir always say..

God knws our heart as male the ones with evil heart to rape will be brought to justice.

they can't hide forever.

2 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo Gives Update On Her Rape Case Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Realhommie(m): 7:19pm On Jun 04, 2020
Kingrefreshed:

Shut up! Your own worse! I believe na you even rape the handsome guy.

How can someone rape you and you went back for 3 good times and he raped you on all the occasion you visited him. He relocated and you still followed him to another state and then the raping continued.

Thunder fire that your mouth
Abeg, where you get your own version of the story? Una no dey tire sef? Na so COZA members begin spread story on social media then that Fatoyinbo wedded her in his church, gave her and her hubby 5million plus a jeep. Even paid blogs to spread it so as to discredit her story. Even though she's not the only lady who's come out to accuse the man yet he could do no wrong in y'all eyes, abi?

Make una continue. Las las everybody go dey alright

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo Gives Update On Her Rape Case Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Heavensent01(m): 7:20pm On Jun 04, 2020
grammarnazi2:

I'm...

... professionals...forwarding...

I'm...
Bisola that this...

...loopholes.

...does...are...

...Nigerian...rapists...
...rapist should...
...jail.

...girl...has...a victim of rape.
...distanced...
...Faleke.
undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo Gives Update On Her Rape Case Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by bakescos01: 7:20pm On Jun 04, 2020
Kingrefreshed:

Shut up! Your own worse! I believe na you even rape the handsome guy.

How can someone rape you and you went back for 3 good times and he raped you on all the occasion you visited him. He relocated and you still followed him to another state and then the raping continued.

Thunder fire that your mouth

Amen. This ladies will try anything to bring a man down for any selfish interest. 20 years case with no evidence in Nigeria . And those yeyebritis food have come to trend. They were not on social media with all the killings in Nigeria suddenly those fools came out to defend what they were not there to see themselves and no shown prove. Awon were.

5 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo Gives Update On Her Rape Case Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Joefat: 7:20pm On Jun 04, 2020
God this girl again... But I still see her for quilox early this year alone nah. Why this bitch dey lie like this now..

This bitch can't make heaven I swear.

4 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo Gives Update On Her Rape Case Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jun 04, 2020
ExAngel007:
Busola Dakolo, wife of singer, Timi Dakolo, has
given an update on her r*pe case against
clergyman, Biodun Fatoyinbo.

Recall that in June 2019, she publicly accused
the clergyman of violently raping her when she
was a teenager and was worshipping in his
church in Kwara state. She filed a suit against
him but it was thrown out by the court.

In an update posted this afternoon on her
Instagram page, Busola shared a copy of the
letter she received from the police stating they
have completed investigations into the case and
have forwarded the case file to the Director of
Public Prosecution of the Federation (DPPP) for
legal advice and further necessary action.

She alleged the Ministry of Justice has since
received the case file for Fatoyinbo's
prosecution but has remained silent. She said
her team has sent a letter to the Ministry of
Justice over a month ago but no response yet.
Read the letter from the police sent to her and
her post below

https://www.instagram.com/p/CBBAluyJ1UI/?utm_source=ig_embed

It is obvious that this Hoelosho lady called Bussola is an attention-seeking person.
Who cares if any letter was given to you by the police authority.?..if you are not satisfied with the judgment, o go to the appellate court and seeker further redress instead of making noise through social media....
Re: Busola Dakolo Gives Update On Her Rape Case Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Deicide: 7:23pm On Jun 04, 2020
To be honest that man actually raped her! But the reality is that noting can be done about it, she can never win this case in Court.

What they need in court is evidence, which she doesn't have, you can't come out after 20 years and start accusing someone of rape and expecting people to take you seriously.

Women if a man raped you immediately go for check up and get all the evidence you need to nail the monster down, don't come to us even after a month and expect us to take you seriously.

2 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo Gives Update On Her Rape Case Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by learner007(m): 7:23pm On Jun 04, 2020
All these eye service people have started rushing out of theirs caves again. Cant believe it's been a year since they have abandoned this lady and her family. See them again. Awon legend of 'SICK-ASS'
Re: Busola Dakolo Gives Update On Her Rape Case Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by philiancoop(m): 7:24pm On Jun 04, 2020
corona reigned from February to April liquid metal reigned in April Na the matter we dey settle took May George Floyd and Rape are chilling in June

3 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo Gives Update On Her Rape Case Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by olusola200: 7:25pm On Jun 04, 2020
Do you know the level of courage and strength this Lady has , coming out to say she was rape
Not all girls can do that, I know so many girls that has been a victim of rape but kept it to themselves

I want the pastor to do the needful

By calling well meaning NIGERIAN to intervene and settle out of Court
Re: Busola Dakolo Gives Update On Her Rape Case Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Crochet: 7:25pm On Jun 04, 2020
Hmm what can I say?
Re: Busola Dakolo Gives Update On Her Rape Case Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by new2012: 7:26pm On Jun 04, 2020
XXLMANDIGO:
Shut up there attention seeker Oshi...

Like she won't quickly remove everything for Davido in split second... undecided

How old are you?
Re: Busola Dakolo Gives Update On Her Rape Case Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Goodman247: 7:26pm On Jun 04, 2020
Rape cases everywhere, l don tire
Re: Busola Dakolo Gives Update On Her Rape Case Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by new2012: 7:27pm On Jun 04, 2020
shammahyaro:
Na wa o
She's just disgracing herself.

Life is a stage, everyone act his scene and leave. Hope yours ain't disastrous when it's your turn.
Re: Busola Dakolo Gives Update On Her Rape Case Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jun 04, 2020
Ebola go soon over throw this new thread of rape

New victims found in Congo
Re: Busola Dakolo Gives Update On Her Rape Case Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by shammahyaro(f): 7:28pm On Jun 04, 2020
Corporate2020:

Because Pastor Abiodun Gucci Fatoyinbo did not kill her after raping her? Well, he let her live because he still wanted to continue raping her and he actually did over long years. Now shut the fucck up.

See this one.... Lol. Imagine, you're already tagging him rapist based on the testimony of a woman who you know nothing about. You are myopic and gullible. Who said he wanted to continue raping her? you piece of shit

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo Gives Update On Her Rape Case Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by bitterpill: 7:29pm On Jun 04, 2020
Mustiboy:
She should go and sit down.

Fatoyinbo never raped her. If fatoyinbo were an ugly pauper, would she come out to lay such allegations against him?

Were you there?

Fear God o

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo Gives Update On Her Rape Case Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Podakejol: 7:29pm On Jun 04, 2020
Viicfuntop:

Please shut up
You should be the one to shut that your smelling mouth

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo Gives Update On Her Rape Case Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jun 04, 2020
Jaynom:
how? Loopholes you say? You want an ACCURATE picture of what happened over 14years ago? Do you know how hard it is to remember traumatic Events you've buried in your head?

Bro. That was Biodun's defense. He didn't deny the rape allegations instead he used statue of limitations. An honest upright man would want to clear his name but not Biodun. Biodun did that shiii and his wife is complicit lipsrsealed
She was raped downstairs with her family members upstairs as early as before 7am, she couldn’t scream in fact legend has it she stepped down with Krest afterwards.

She was raped in doggy too behind his car on another day, another time after the first rape.

You better use ur brain.

8 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo Gives Update On Her Rape Case Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by shammahyaro(f): 7:30pm On Jun 04, 2020
new2012:

Life is a stage, everyone act his scene and leave. Hope yours ain't disastrous when it's your turn.

Imagine, cursing someone because I clearly do not think like you? I pray you make it so big in life and someone from your past drag you into the mud. False accusation is real. Work on your self because you are gullible
Re: Busola Dakolo Gives Update On Her Rape Case Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by tracy5387: 7:30pm On Jun 04, 2020
Re: Busola Dakolo Gives Update On Her Rape Case Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by joepepsy(m): 7:32pm On Jun 04, 2020
Who be Davido?
XXLMANDIGO:
Shut up there attention seeker Oshi...

Like she won't quickly remove everything for Davido in split second... undecided
Re: Busola Dakolo Gives Update On Her Rape Case Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by new2012: 7:33pm On Jun 04, 2020
shammahyaro:

Imagine, cursing someone because I clearly do not think like you? I pray you make it so big in life and someone from your past drag you into the mud. False accusation is real. Work on your self because you are gullible

Is this some kind of comprehension issue too? I did not curse you ma'am, natural laws and your conscience did.

Abt someone dragging you from the past, don't you think its easier to amend ways, mend fences than use God's name as a cover.

Your initial comment prevent your kind(females) from even speaking up because of the so-called shame and disgrace.

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo Gives Update On Her Rape Case Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by surgical: 7:34pm On Jun 04, 2020
AWFCNAIJA:
"For further advice and necessary action" do not mean that there would be a prosecution.

The DPP as the government's advocate is expected to look at the report of the police and determine if the facts presented is enough to bring to court.

Sensational social media captions, sentimental judgements or arm twisting tactics have no place with the law.
with this your submission I hope people will be educated
The lady just want to trend
Re: Busola Dakolo Gives Update On Her Rape Case Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by edoairways: 7:36pm On Jun 04, 2020
buygala:
See Dem grin

She wants to ride on #JusticeforUwa to revive her magomago grin

Next thing you will tell us how you went to confront Mr Biodun for all the earlier rapings, and then he raped you again last week and gave you Mirinda sad

Busola, abeg rest so we can face Uwa's case squarely sad ....This period isn't for tales by moonlight sad
What can of being do have here?
Re: Busola Dakolo Gives Update On Her Rape Case Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jun 04, 2020
Realhommie:
Abeg, where you get your own version of the story? Una no dey tire sef? Na so COZA members begin spread story on social media then that Fatoyinbo wedded her in his church, gave her and her hubby 5million plus a jeep. Even paid blogs to spread it so as to discredit her story. Even though she's not the only lady who's come out to accuse the man yet he could do no wrong in y'all eyes, abi?

Make una continue. Las las everybody go dey alright
Which other lady accused him of rape?
Re: Busola Dakolo Gives Update On Her Rape Case Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by shammahyaro(f): 7:38pm On Jun 04, 2020
new2012:

Is this some kind of comprehension issue too? I did not curse you ma'am, natural laws and your conscience did.

Abt someone dragging you from the past, don't you think its easier to amend ways, mend fences than use God's name as a cover.

Your initial comment prevent your kind(females) from even speaking up because of the so-called shame and disgrace.

Oga my conscience is clear and I've mad my stance. Until busola talks with solid points and stop using emotional blackmail she's not speaking the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo Gives Update On Her Rape Case Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by martineverest(m): 7:40pm On Jun 04, 2020
Realhommie:
My brother, I'm stunned seeing the first few comments on FP.. And they're getting a lot of likes, aren't we finished in this country? Lol
we are ....most nigerians are either guilty of rape or are rape apologists

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo Gives Update On Her Rape Case Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by edoairways: 7:41pm On Jun 04, 2020
AWFCNAIJA:
"For further advice and necessary action" do not mean that there would be a prosecution.

The DPP as the government's advocate is expected to look at the report of the police and determine if the facts presented is enough to bring to court.

Sensational social media captions, sentimental judgements or arm twisting tactics have no place with the law.
Was to draw the attention of the government
Re: Busola Dakolo Gives Update On Her Rape Case Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Realhommie(m): 7:42pm On Jun 04, 2020
kokaneprodigy:

Which other lady accused him of rape?
So you were not in this country??
Re: Busola Dakolo Gives Update On Her Rape Case Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Realhommie(m): 7:42pm On Jun 04, 2020
martineverest:
we are ....most nigerians are either guilty of rape or are rape apologists
I swear..

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo Gives Update On Her Rape Case Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by tracy708: 7:42pm On Jun 04, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Suspected Nigerian Cultist Killed In Malaysia (Photos) / Osun: Amotekun Catches Gang Leader 'Shadow' Through A Commercial Sex Worker / Woman Smiles In Mugshots After Killing Fiance With Sword In U.S.(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.