Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,443 members, 7,812,330 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:48 AM

The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) (10144 Views)

Col. K.E Elemele: Colonel Killed by Boko Haram, A Worthy Son Of The Niger Delta / FG Prevented Prince Charles From Coming To The Niger Delta-gov.wike / Plateau: Niger Delta Militants Blow Hot, Reveal What’ll Happen In 21 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by SaintBishop: 3:30pm On Jun 05, 2020
Ardar:

Better, we don't want you land grabbing fools in biafra.

Una too dey spoil things for person.

We spoil your chance to lord over us abi?

Better to be a slave to Hausa than igbos imagine how that your Biafra will look like, with you cunning people ruling over it.

Godforbid.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jun 05, 2020
Blackking98:

Shut up
Tell me what you have you're shouting nnpc like a widow, show what 5% have, I've shown u mine.
Nnpc ko nnpc ni, if you don't have anything doing better go and continue Hawking your gala and lacasera along Lagos ibadan before you sleep hungry tonight. Idiet

Look at these fool, it seems like you have nothing else to say that's why you're sounding like a broken record.

There is dignity in honest labour but since you're using the fact that they sell gala to feed their families to insult them, don't forget that your people accuse innocent children of witch craft, send their children to do boy boy in the city and even sell their daughters to men in exchange for money.

Ekaettes like you should respect your self.

Niger delta kor Niger alpha and omega ni.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by fhranchez(m): 3:36pm On Jun 05, 2020
horsepower102:

You are contradicting yourself.

Do you want Niger delta or do you want a restructured Nigeria?

You sound clueless. Are you even from the Niger delta?
you see somebody moniker as "naija unite", you suppose know say na afonja be that

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jun 05, 2020
SaintBishop:

Better to be a slave to Hausa than igbos imagine how that your Biafra will look like, with you cunning people ruling over it.

Godforbid.

Lord over you? Nobody wants you land grabbing freaks anywhere ijaw man, even the creatures in the sea are wary of you that's what I meant by spoiling things because you lots are naturally trouble makers.

Hausa/fulani are already ruling over you and throwing it at your faces by showing you their immerse wealth gotten from your backyards, so it's non of my business what happens to you lot cuz you all are doomed from start to finish. Ciao

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by Goodmarlian: 3:44pm On Jun 05, 2020
Ardar:

Look at these fool, it seems like you have nothing else to say that's why you're sounding like a broken record.

There is dignity in honest labour but since you're using the fact that they sell gala to feed their families to insult them, don't forget that your people accuse innocent children of witch craft, send their children to do boy boy in the city and even sell their daughters to men in exchange for money.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by Ekwutox: 3:46pm On Jun 05, 2020
SaintBishop:

Godforbid.

Lol oga na anger and frustration make you write this thing? grin instead of you to say you can never be a slave to any man, you're here choosing who to bow down to.

Choose who you may serve and serve him well lol.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by SIONKPO1(m): 3:47pm On Jun 05, 2020
Goodmarlian:
Niger delta can never work never because you guys are not united . Mark my words if Nigeria splits today Niger delta will be shared between oodua and biafra republics ijaws and itsekiris and benins will go with oodua the Igbo speaking tribes plus Akwa ibom and cross will go with BiAfra
Shikena.
Na by force to follow biafra

1 Like

Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by SIONKPO1(m): 3:47pm On Jun 05, 2020
Goodmarlian:
Niger delta can never work never because you guys are not united . Mark my words if Nigeria splits today Niger delta will be shared between oodua and biafra republics ijaws and itsekiris and benins will go with oodua the Igbo speaking tribes plus Akwa ibom and cross will go with BiAfra
Shikena.
Na by force to follow biafra
Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by Blackking98(m): 3:48pm On Jun 05, 2020
Ardar:

Look at these fool, it seems like you have nothing else to say that's why sounding like a broken record.

noise o
Show me what you have ni, I have cheif of naval staff, minister of petroleum on top. How many significant people does your 5% have in the corridor of power? You're yapping like a Market woman. Your 5% is the poorest Region in the South, house boy state generate money passs your developer's 5% region. Tufia. U nor de shame, mmogho state Sabi make money pass u tufiakwa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by pazienza(m): 3:53pm On Jun 05, 2020
Ardar:

Then it's going to be very difficult to get biafra because trying to reason with those minorities especially ijaw people is like trying to reason with a reta..rded person.

It will really be difficult. I don't see it happening in our life time. The minorities are as you noticed not the brightest bulbs on the Christmas tree, getting them to reason is impossible. S any plan of using colonial maps to get Biafra is impossible, because all our colonial maps had minorities on it. Whether you use the 1906 Southern Nigeria map or the 1938 Eastern Nigeria map, you will also have unreasonable minorities to contend with.

Colonial powers shun at homogeneous ethnic nations especially when the other groups in the country are opposed to it. That's why Catalonia and Kurdistan are suffering, and are taking ages to realize.

IPOB must give up on getting the minorities to reason. It will never happen. They should pursue Catalonia template. Take control of political power and proceedings in South East and from their continue the agitation.

8 Likes

Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by SaintBishop: 3:54pm On Jun 05, 2020
Ardar:

Lord over you? Nobody wants you land grabbing freaks anywhere ijaw man, even the creatures in the sea are wary of you that's what I meant by spoiling things because you lots are naturally trouble makers.

Hausa/fulani are already ruling over you and throwing it at your faces by showing you their immerse wealth gotten from your backyards, so it's non of my business what happens to you lot cuz you all are doomed from start to finish. Ciao
Are we complaining? grin grin Yes we are trouble makers that's why we want you to leave us alone, is that too difficult for you to do?

We don't trust OMO igbos grin grin carry your Biafra give Akwa iboms and co, leave Ijaws alone. tongue

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by pazienza(m): 3:54pm On Jun 05, 2020
Blackking98:
noise o
Show me what you have ni, I have cheif of naval staff, minister of petroleum on top. How many significant people does your 5% have in the corridor of power? You're yapping like a Market woman. Your 5% is the poorest Region in the South, house boy state generate money passs your developer's 5% region. Tufia. U nor de shame, mmogho state Sabi make money pass u tufiakwa

You will have to control yourself. Nah express you dey go so.

3 Likes

Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by Blackking98(m): 3:57pm On Jun 05, 2020
pazienza:

she started it man. I tried to keep it personal and she started saying mmogho, that I won't look away.
You come at me with a good argument and normal banter, I do same.
You come at me with personal insults, I do same.
You come at me with ethnic jibes, I do same. It's simple
Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by 9jaunite: 5:26pm On Jun 05, 2020
Blackking98:
I'm from the Niger Delta and this comment is unnecessary and false, the Igbo man is not our enemy, one of the best things that will happen to this country especially the Niger Delta is if an Igbo man becomes president. The igbos can have their biafra and we have our Niger Delta republic and peace would reign. With this comment I doubt you're from the Niger Delta.
I never said igbo are our enemy
Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by 9jaunite: 5:28pm On Jun 05, 2020
Deebwebb:
as far as anioma,opobo,bonny and other igbo territories are not included,I wish you good luck...we need to go our separate ways...
Project Nigeria failed....
Lol you should have included the whole delta grin
Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by 9jaunite: 5:34pm On Jun 05, 2020
Deebwebb:
lol imposter...another Yoruba boy busted

once you say the truth you become an imposter

Proudly Delta

2 Likes

Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by Deebwebb: 5:34pm On Jun 05, 2020
9jaunite:
Lol you should have included the whole delta grin
Yoruba boy stopped deceiving yourself...daft clowns...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by Deebwebb: 5:39pm On Jun 05, 2020
9jaunite:

once you say the truth you become an imposter

Proudly Delta
stop deceiving yourself,ogun state boy...OK which part of delta are you from grin

1 Like

Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jun 05, 2020
SaintBishop:
Are we complaining? grin grin Yes we are trouble makers that's why we want you to leave us alone, is that too difficult for you to do?

We don't trust OMO igbos grin grin carry your Biafra give Akwa iboms and co, leave Ijaws alone. tongue

NDI MBA MMIRI na una dey feel important for here, I don't know how many times I'll have to tell you under water urchins that we don't want anything to do with you lots but you don't seem to get it in to your land grabbing skull.

We don't want awka ibom, you can have them.

2 Likes

Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by nsiba: 5:55pm On Jun 05, 2020
Blackking98:
she started it man. I tried to keep it personal and she started saying mmogho, that I won't look away.
You come at me with a good argument and normal banter, I do same.
You come at me with personal insults, I do same.
You come at me with ethnic jibes, I do same. It's simple

Iban Uneghe need not bother you
Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by nsiba: 5:57pm On Jun 05, 2020
pazienza:

Express what?
Developers that cant develop themselves
Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by nsiba: 6:10pm On Jun 05, 2020
They run amorc each time they hear Niger delta, fret like rabbits and sweat like Christmas goats. Facts are they haven't seen anything yet, who needs them for anything? NOBODY
Yet they want to attach themselves to where they are not needed, known worldwide for their notoriety yet SCUMBAGS won't sit their asses in their savage land instead they pollute everywhere they move their migrant asses to.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by Kuruptnigga: 6:23pm On Jun 05, 2020
pazienza:

Go with your dad. The literate Igbo don't want a tower of Babel country exactly because of the type of your father who raised you all with Igbophobic mentality as default settings.
Ndiigbo deserve a real rest after surving Nigeria. Sharing a country with a people whose fathers taught that Igbos are worst than Fulanis can never give us the rest we desire.
Sometimes if I see how Fulani are killing people and chasing people out of their land in South West and South South I have no pity for them. They deserve what they want since Igbos are their problem and enemies. Foolish people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by 9jaunite: 6:35pm On Jun 05, 2020
Deebwebb:
stop deceiving yourself,ogun state boy...OK which part of delta are you from grin
Isoko
Ozoro
angry Lol my both parents are deltans

grin We are not part of biafra simple as abc
Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by 9jaunite: 6:52pm On Jun 05, 2020
fhranchez:
you see somebody moniker as "naija unite", you suppose know say na afonja be that
grin Forget my Monica
You guys are ready to tag anyone talking about Niger delta Afoja
Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by 9jaunite: 6:55pm On Jun 05, 2020
Kuruptnigga:
Sometimes if I see how Fulani are killing people and chasing people out of their land in South West and South South I have no pity for them. They deserve what they want since Igbos are their problem and enemies. Foolish people.
Trash read the the writing in the wall Niger delta is not biafra if you don't like it hug a transformer
Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by Kuruptnigga: 7:01pm On Jun 05, 2020
9jaunite:

Trash read the the writing in the wall Niger delta is not biafra if you don't like it hug a transformer
What's my business with your Niger delta. Biafra will be great because we also have oil and gas. We manufacturer things and export which you guys don't. Our currency will be stronger and more valuable than yours. So we don't care about your Niger Delta.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by Hotice085: 7:14pm On Jun 05, 2020
Kuruptnigga:
Yours that are being killed like fowls in Enugu Ebonyi and Anambra nko...

2 Likes

Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by Kuruptnigga: 7:15pm On Jun 05, 2020
Hotice085:
Yours that are being killed like fowls in Enugu Ebonyi and Anambra nko...
When and where. Show me grin grin
Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by 9jaunite: 7:26pm On Jun 05, 2020
Kuruptnigga:
What's my business with your Niger delta. Biafra will be great because we also have oil and gas. We manufacturer things and export which you guys don't. Our currency will be stronger and more valuable than yours. So we don't care about your Niger Delta.
Lol you are getting it wrong Niger delta is not your enemy
Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by IDENNAA(m): 7:40pm On Jun 05, 2020
Binikingdowm:
ijaws are less than 5 million in population and can't intimate anybody in the Niger Delta region.

The only people that fear them are you igbos due to the fact they sold and dominate your ancestors in slave trading.

Have some self control oga, because this is not true. Ijaw never sold Igbo, they were errand boys between Aro and the slave buyers. Meanwhile, every West African group sold slaves

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by Blackking98(m): 8:32pm On Jun 05, 2020
nsiba:

Iban Uneghe need not bother you
She price, she pay. Simple

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Jihadists Not Carving Caliphate In The Northeast - Lai Mohammed Slams Economist / Bill Bars Voters From Contesting Candidates’ Certificates In Court / 10 Obasanjos Cant Claim Lagos From ACN.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.