Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,676 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:56 PM

The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) (10122 Views)

Col. K.E Elemele: Colonel Killed by Boko Haram, A Worthy Son Of The Niger Delta / FG Prevented Prince Charles From Coming To The Niger Delta-gov.wike / Plateau: Niger Delta Militants Blow Hot, Reveal What’ll Happen In 21 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by Hotice085: 2:17pm On Jun 05, 2020
9jaunite:

My dad once said it is more cool to stay under illiterate north than the literate igbo

Your father is a Great Man

1 Like

Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by Deebwebb: 2:19pm On Jun 05, 2020
Hotice085:

Just SHARAP you criminal mouth...
Opobo and Bonny were depot for slaves, you people never sold slaves. Criminals
look at this Ogun state ritualist,better go and collect kwara from your Fulani masters...dumb cow...king jaja of opobo,that founded opobo is from where.the language spoken in bonny is what..you are a disgrace to your tribe,shameless afonja grandchild... grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by Goodmarlian: 2:20pm On Jun 05, 2020
Binikingdowm:
Wikipedia? Only common sense will help you to know ijaw people are less than 5 million

You forgot that the are spread across the country ABI so they are only in bayelsa and rivers I have many ijaw friends here in Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by Deebwebb: 2:20pm On Jun 05, 2020
Hotice085:

Who be you? A criminal or what
o boy just shut up,I am from anioma and will never join your stupid Niger delta republic,useless Yoruba boy...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by Deebwebb: 2:23pm On Jun 05, 2020
Binikingdowm:
lmao those people will insult and are ready to fight war if you people try to annex them as igbos
I am from anioma and we are Igbo's...opobo king is part of ohaneze ndi -gbo,and identify fully as an Igbo man..bonny speak igbo,the war made some igbo tribe deny be igbo to save themselves from Fulani's even till date.. Nigeria is anti-igbo, but if a referendum happens,many will join Biafra....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by Blackking98(m): 2:26pm On Jun 05, 2020
9jaunite:

My dad once said it is more cool to stay under illiterate north than the literate igbo

I'm from the Niger Delta and this comment is unnecessary and false, the Igbo man is not our enemy, one of the best things that will happen to this country especially the Niger Delta is if an Igbo man becomes president. The igbos can have their biafra and we have our Niger Delta republic and peace would reign. With this comment I doubt you're from the Niger Delta.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by Binikingdowm: 2:27pm On Jun 05, 2020
Deebwebb:
I am from anioma and we are Igbo's...opobo king is part of ohaneze ndi -gbo,and identify fully as an Igbo man..bonny speak igbo,the war made some igbo tribe deny be igbo to save themselves from Fulani's even till date.. Nigeria is anti-igbo, but if a referendum happens,many will join Biafra....
good for you then
Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by sageb: 2:30pm On Jun 05, 2020
Hotice085:

Just SHARAP you criminal mouth...
Opobo and Bonny were depot for slaves, you people never sold slaves. Criminals
since when did the Ibani (a subgroup of Ijaw) of bonny and opobo/nkoro become igbos. These Igbos are bunch of delusional ignoramus.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by sesan85(m): 2:31pm On Jun 05, 2020
hammerU:
WE DONT WANT TOMORROW ONE UPSTART LIKE ASARI DOKUNBO WILL COME AND BE TELLING US THAT IGBO SLAVE TRADE WENT THROUGH THEM BECAUSE THEY OCCUPIED OUR SEA ACCESS AND THAT MAKE THE ENTIRE IGBO PEOPLE, IJAW S.LAVE.

WE ARE VERY GOOD LEARNERS AND GOD BE MY WITNESS, IJAW PEOPLE CAN GO MARK THIS WORDS, THE DAY THEY DARE FORCE OUR HANDS, WILL BE THE END OF ALL THEIR CREEK SETTLEMENT ON THE COAST OF RIVERS STATE.
Lol, Igbos and empty chest-beating. Small python now, you'll wail to UN and Trump to come and rescue you. Oga go and sleep joor!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by Hotice085: 2:40pm On Jun 05, 2020
sageb:
since when did the Ibani (a subgroup of Ijaw) of bonny and opobo/nkoro become igbos. These Igbos are bunch of delusional ignoramus.

When the most intelligent of them all is a lunatic, what do you expect?

1 Like

Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by Blackking98(m): 2:44pm On Jun 05, 2020
Goodmarlian:

A peaceful country right fool yourself .hope you know ijaws are equally aggressive too they can easily take up arms anytime the power tussle will be so worse than Nigeria Mark my words .
here you're wrong. Urhobos have militants, ogoni too, Efik too, ibibio too so ijaws don't have the Monopoly of violence so relax we'll sort ourselves out

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jun 05, 2020
pazienza:

Don't flatter yourselves.

Notice that southern Cameroonian tribes were the ones championing this ambazonia movement, yet the referendum would include parts of Nigeria, why do you think it's so?

It's simple. Because the colonial powers only deal with colonial maps, and the colonial map of German Cameroon that was shared by Britain and France after Germany lost the WW2, is what is being used to create this new country.
Hence Nigeria is being forced to vomit parts of Cameroon German it swallowed While Cameroon itself is forced to do the same.

IPOB believe that the colonial masters would only recognize Eastern region as a colonial entity and not Igboland.
That's why they are trying to woo the minorities, because it would be impossible to get an independent Igbo republic without first getting independent Eastern region approved.

Alternatively, because of our Anioma brothers that using Eastern region map would leave trapped in Nigeria, IPOB is considering the 1906 colonial Southern Nigeria map, that includes all southern Nigeria minus Yorubaland. It also include Igala and Idoma lands in Benue.

That's another colonial map that could be used, and that's why you feel like they are wooing those groups in that map. Igbo nationalists like myself know this. But we don't think it's worth the insults coming from those non Igbo groups.

The idea is to use those tribes to gain independence from Nigeria. And thereafter dump you all to form our Igbo republic. Whatever you do with yourselves thereafter. Is none of our business.

Don't think you are special or that Ndiigbo want anything from you. It's the colonial maps that is leaving us with no option but to negotiate with you lots.

Then it's going to be very difficult to get biafra because trying to reason with those minorities especially ijaw people is like trying to reason with a reta..rded person.

2 Likes

Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by Hotice085: 2:49pm On Jun 05, 2020
pazienza:

Go with your dad. The literate Igbo don't want a tower of Babel country exactly because of the type of your father who raised you all with Igbophobic mentality as default settings.
Ndiigbo deserve a real rest after surving Nigeria. Sharing a country with a people whose fathers taught that Igbos are worst than Fulanis can never give us the rest we desire.

Who invited you here?
Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by Hotice085: 2:51pm On Jun 05, 2020
Ardar:

Then it's going to be very difficult to get biafra because trying to reason with those minorities especially ijaw people is like trying to reason with a retarded pigeon.

Seems you love every SS thread

1 Like

Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by Goodmarlian: 2:59pm On Jun 05, 2020
Ardar:

Then it's going to be very difficult to get biafra because trying to reason with those minorities especially ijaw people is like trying to reason with a retarded pigeon.

Swears,had it being these groups are taking part it In the struggle it would have being half way to success Igbos are just doing it alone.do you know the Niger delta is most marginalised region in Nigeria? Imagine a coastal region with no good seaports no advanced cities like Lagos yet they are the backbone of the Nigerian economy with their oil Hausa/ fulani are really smarter than the South they played their game well smiley

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jun 05, 2020
Hotice085:

Seems you love every SS thread

As long as there are people who identify as igbos in the south south, you will continue to expect me in every thread.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jun 05, 2020
pazienza:
Just ensure you keep Igbo speaking parts out of it. And we would be all good neighbors.

I wish Niger Delta republic peace and prosperity.

Same folks that have been denying igbos?

All these delusional Igbo folks and attaché by force sha.

1 Like

Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jun 05, 2020
Goodmarlian:

Swears,had it being these groups are taking part it In the struggle it would have being half way to success Igbos are just doing it alone.do you know the Niger delta is most marginalised region in Nigeria? Imagine a coastal region with no good seaports no advanced cities like Lagos yet they are the backbone of the Nigerian economy with their oil Hausa/ fulani are really smarter than the South they played their game well smiley

Like that guy earlier said it's better for people in the Niger delta to be ruled under an illiterate fulani than a literate Igbo man.

So as long as it's fulani people that is subduing them, they have no problem. That's why I don't feel an ounce of pity for them when they cry about their waters and fishes been poisoned.

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by Blackking98(m): 3:06pm On Jun 05, 2020
Ardar:

Like that guy earlier said it's better for people in the Niger delta to be ruled under an illiterate fulani than a literate Igbo man.

So as long as it's fulani people that is subduing them, they have no problem. That's I don't feel an ounce of pity for them when they cry about their waters and fishes been poisoned.

Good riddance to bad rubbish.
who asked for your dirty pitty?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by SaintBishop: 3:06pm On Jun 05, 2020
sageb:
Igbos are so obssess with Ijaws as if Ijaws have anything to do with them. Same way they are hovering around Asari like his slaves. Igbos obssession with Niger delta is legendary.

It is pathetic I tell you.

1 Like

Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jun 05, 2020
Blackking98:
who asked for your dirty pitty?

Onye mmogho no one asked for your opinion.

1 Like

Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by Blackking98(m): 3:09pm On Jun 05, 2020
Ardar:

Onye mmogho no one asked your opinion.
no one asked for your pity you 5%

1 Like

Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by Hotice085: 3:12pm On Jun 05, 2020
Ardar:

As long as there are people who identify as igbos in the south south, you will continue to expect me in every thread.

Good for u and I do wish you belong to that very tiny percentage of them with common sense
Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by SaintBishop: 3:12pm On Jun 05, 2020
Ardar:

Then it's going to be very difficult to get biafra because trying to reason with those minorities especially[s] ijaw people is like trying to reason with a reta..rded person.[/s]
Who told you we want out of Nigeria? It is better to die in Nigeria than to form a country with igbos.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by pazienza(m): 3:13pm On Jun 05, 2020
Plead:

Same folks that have been denying igbos?

All these delusional Igbo folks and attaché by force sha.

Just as Epie, Nembe, Ogbia all deny Ijaw, yet you put them as part of Ijaw.
Move on, land grabbers.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jun 05, 2020
Blackking98:
no one asked for your pity you 5%

You're also part of the 5% ekaette, stop deluding your miserable self.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jun 05, 2020
SaintBishop:
Who told you we want out of Nigeria? It is better to die in Nigeria than to form a country with igbos.

Better, we don't want you land grabbing fools in biafra.

Una too dey spoil things for person.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by Blackking98(m): 3:16pm On Jun 05, 2020
Ardar:

You're also part of the 5% akaette, stop deluding your miserable self.
I have the deputy Senate president and two national chairmen. You have? When people are talking no shook your 5% mouth

1 Like

Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by kayusely70(m): 3:18pm On Jun 05, 2020
sageb:
Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jun 05, 2020
Blackking98:
I have the deputy Senate president and two national chairmen. You have? When people are talking no shook your 5% mouth

What's this one saying? Are you using those positions to prove that you mmoghos got it better in Nigeria?

Lol these people are clowns, go and check the list of people and their tribes in high positions in NNPC and tell me how many you guys have.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by Blackking98(m): 3:28pm On Jun 05, 2020
Ardar:

What's this one saying? Are you using those positions to prove that you mmoghos got it better in Nigeria?

Lol these people are clowns, go and check the list of people and their tribes in high positions in NNPC and tell me how many you guys have.
Shut up
Tell me what you have you're shouting nnpc like a widow, show what 5% have, I've shown u mine.
Nnpc ko nnpc ni, if you don't have anything doing better go and continue Hawking your gala and lacasera along Lagos ibadan before you sleep hungry tonight. Idiet

1 Like

Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by Goodmarlian: 3:29pm On Jun 05, 2020
Niger delta is the most marginalised region in Nigeria not the southEast .imagine a coastal region with no reliable seaport and yet it is the backbone of Nigerian economy too bad even their oil wells are owned mostly by northerners but yet Igbos are their enemies chaiiiii Hausa/ fulani are the smartest In Nigeria they played the politics game well.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Resurgence Of Kidnapping Along Gusau-Funtua Highway Puts Travellers On Edge / PDP Wins Big In FCT Election - Naija Pundit / FG, India In Diplomatic Row Over Nigerian’s Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.