Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,521 members, 7,812,626 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:22 PM

The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) (10164 Views)

Col. K.E Elemele: Colonel Killed by Boko Haram, A Worthy Son Of The Niger Delta / FG Prevented Prince Charles From Coming To The Niger Delta-gov.wike / Plateau: Niger Delta Militants Blow Hot, Reveal What’ll Happen In 21 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by awgumayor: 6:56pm On Jun 06, 2020
Blackking98:
I'm from the Niger Delta and this comment is unnecessary and false, the Igbo man is not our enemy, one of the best things that will happen to this country especially the Niger Delta is if an Igbo man becomes president. The igbos can have their biafra and we have our Niger Delta republic and peace would reign. With this comment I doubt you're from the Niger Delta.
Repentance of an Igbophobic soul. Is it because you admired the achievements of Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, an Igbo woman and wished them to your wife and daughter that made you to start reciting Igbo creed. Let's see if it's genuine repentance.

1 Like

Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by proeast(m): 7:02pm On Jun 06, 2020
Hotice085:

Igbo's stand as slaves and people of no value and land, the colonial masters were you saviour and this they wrote down of your hopeless future.
Your cowardice is legendary from your slave ancestors down to OJUKWU and now that warrior only on Facebook and YouTube.
Let the time come and u human reptiles dare trespass into SS land your slave ancestors will weep for u useless lots

Are you re.tar.ded or what? Why are you struggling just to quote me?

3 Likes

Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by SonOfEl(m): 7:04pm On Jun 06, 2020

1 Like

Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by 9jaunite: 7:17pm On Jun 06, 2020
SonOfEl:

This is igboland, stretching from the SS to the SE geopolitical zones stewpid.

Exactly that the map we want

As far they leave ss
Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by 9jaunite: 7:19pm On Jun 06, 2020
sageb:
these Igbos think that they can gain niger deltans acceptance through blackmail, propaganda and inciting hate. Nobody will fall for their propaganda. These Igbos are bunch of delusional ignoramus.
They should be making a way to cooperate with Niger delta
Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by Hotice085: 7:58pm On Jun 06, 2020
SonOfEl:

Nairaland uses anonymous ID so you are free to trash talk. Otherwise, your head will be swimming inside peppersoup. Good luck

God punish ya father... Who invited you basta-rds here?
Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by Hotice085: 8:02pm On Jun 06, 2020
proeast:

Are you re.tar.ded or what? Why are you struggling just to quote me?

Go and ask KANU OJUKWU your father and your ancestors
They r in d best position to tell u ......Do u basta-rds see me or others in any useless Igbo threads
Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by AniOmaa: 8:18pm On Jun 06, 2020
Hotice085:

Go and ask KANU OJUKWU your father and your ancestors
They r in d best position to tell u ......Do u basta-rds see me or others in any useless Igbo threads
We don't need houseboys in Igbo threads, all we want is to keep making sure that Akpan cleans the house regularly, cooks and washes our cars... as is the destiny of every Akwacross man or woman.

And make sure Imaobong doesn't sexually harass the teenage boys when Oga and "Maram" no dey house grin

3 Likes

Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by Tamkurou: 9:14pm On Jun 06, 2020
Binikingdowm:
the ijaws in Delta, ondo, Edo, akwa ibom and Lagos aren't up to 2 million in population.

The ones in river and bayelsa are barely 2 million in total

The Ijaws in Ondo state are not up to 100k.
Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by Mystiquefia: 9:28pm On Jun 06, 2020
Goodmarlian:
Niger delta can never work never because you guys are not united . Mark my words if Nigeria splits today Niger delta will be shared between oodua and biafra republics ijaws and itsekiris and benins will go with oodua the Igbo speaking tribes plus Akwa ibom and cross will go with BiAfra
Shikena.

Keep your useless opinion to yourself!!!

2 Likes

Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by Hotice085: 9:57pm On Jun 06, 2020
AniOmaa:

We don't need houseboys in Igbo threads, all we want is to keep making sure that Akpan cleans the house regularly, cooks and washes our cars... as is the destiny of every Akwacross man or woman.

And make sure Imaobong doesn't sexually harass the teenage boys when Oga and "Maram" no dey house grin

See another wannabe SS prick wey de try to impress
D idoit go talk and dey laugh at d same time....Men your maram and Oga or car washing or whatever whatever nu stop OJUKWU from being a coward chicken or stop KANU from being a lion only on Facebook.
Men crack something I never hear like why 90% of slaves sold out of the calabar port na your useless ancestors?
Why all the criminals for South Africa jail na Ibos?
Why all the Armed robbery for Dubai and Malaysia na you blodas?
Why the DISGRACE of the black race na Ibos?
Why are are you a curse tribe that nobody want you useless lots?
Can't you basta-rds stay in your devil anointed soil

1 Like

Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by Hotice085: 9:58pm On Jun 06, 2020
Goodmarlian:
Niger delta can never work never because you guys are not united . Mark my words if Nigeria splits today Niger delta will be shared between oodua and biafra republics ijaws and itsekiris and benins will go with oodua the Igbo speaking tribes plus Akwa ibom and cross will go with BiAfra
Shikena.

Basta-rds confirmed
Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by 9jaunite: 10:06pm On Jun 06, 2020
Goodmarlian:
Shikena.
grin You should know every one is wise now
Ask your self is it the landlocked biafra that will share us all we that will share them?

2 Likes

Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by SonOfEl(m): 10:20pm On Jun 06, 2020
9jaunite:
Exactly that the map we want

As far they leave ss

Nobody is grabbing your south south, as long as you don't put your greedy hands on the Igbo communities in the south south

The Imo river washes into the Atlantic ocean, no wonder people of Opobo embrace their Igbo heritage

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by SonOfEl(m): 10:21pm On Jun 06, 2020
Hotice085:

See another wannabe SS prick wey de try to impress
D idoit go talk and dey laugh at d same time....Men your maram and Oga or car washing or whatever whatever nu stop OJUKWU from being a coward chicken or stop KANU from being a lion only on Facebook.
Men crack something I never hear like why 90% of slaves sold out of the calabar port na your useless ancestors?

guy just shut up and do something useful. attacking alaigbo will not get you favors from your northern masters

1 Like

Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by AniOmaa: 10:23pm On Jun 06, 2020
Hotice085:

[s]See another wannabe SS prick wey de try to impress
[/s]
Akpan you talk too much grin grin angry, don't you get tired of repeating the same boring shit? mention one, JUST one globally recognized accomplishment from anyone from your tribe then maybe we can have a serious conversation( I have challenged you to mention one famous person from your entire tribe, yet na noise you dey give me). But for now, come and do what your destiny has orchestrated for you, which is to serve as my houseboy till you die... you can bring your poor family along to squat in my boys quarters... make sure say your sister fine ooo, I need a intimacy gadget to service me in spare time in my "oza room" grin...something your women are very famous for.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by Dogogo1900: 10:23pm On Jun 06, 2020
kingzizzy:

Its a beautiful dream, but absolutely nothing is being done to actualise it. None of the ethnic groups have ever even come out to say they even want a Niger Delta Republic

A country nobody is actively seeking to actualise is likely never to happen
Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by SonOfEl(m): 10:24pm On Jun 06, 2020
Hotice085:

God punish ya father... Who invited you basta-rds here?

So all you impotent losers do is to trashtalk igbos in your so called thread? By the way, igbo communities are in the Niger delta....so you can't stop us from coming to greet our brothers there.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by Dogogo1900: 10:24pm On Jun 06, 2020
We don't believe in making noise and abusing everybody.
Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by Hotice085: 10:40pm On Jun 06, 2020
SonOfEl:

guy just shut up and do something useful. attacking alaigbo will not get you favors from your northern masters

If only you know how useless you how
Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by Hotice085: 10:40pm On Jun 06, 2020
AniOmaa:
[/s]
Akpan you talk too much grin grin angry, don't you get tired of repeating the same boring shit? mention one, JUST one globally recognized accomplishment from anyone from your tribe then maybe we can have a serious conversation( I have challenged you to mention one famous person from your entire tribe, yet na noise you dey give me). But for now, come and do what your destiny has orchestrated for you, which is to serve as my houseboy till you die... you can bring your poor family along to squat in my boys quarters... make sure say your sister fine ooo, I need a intimacy gadget to service me in spare time in my "oza room" grin...something your women are very famous for.

U too useless for me to de name my people school cards for you, u r just beyond useless.
I prefer to limit you to d class you belong,
Have you seen my people de do BEGGARS work?
Have you seen my people de do International prostitution?
International jailbirds, the only blacks in prisons worldwide na who?
Who the indias and others they kill like houseflies....

Come are you not the leader of those Beggars in my street with megaphone and all those cancerous men and women.
I believe na ur girlfriend they lead all those small children they beg in Igbo gospel song for our market....GOD what a cursed people
Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by AniOmaa: 10:49pm On Jun 06, 2020
Hotice085:

U too useless for me to de name my people school cards for you, u r just beyond useless.
I prefer to limit you to d class you belong,
Have you seen my people de do BEGGARS work?
Have you seen my people de do International prostitution?
International jailbirds, the only blacks in prisons worldwide na who?
Who the indias and others they kill like houseflies....

Come are you not the leader of those Beggars in my street with megaphone and all those cancerous men and women.
I believe na ur girlfriend they lead all those small children they beg in Igbo gospel song for our market....GOD what a cursed people
Regarding the bolded, that's because apart from houseboy/gateman and gardening work by your able bodied men, needless to mention your beautiful women always getting raped by their Ogas when "maram" no dey house, and Ekaette and Imaobong sneaking into the children's room to sexually violate them... THERE'S ABSOLUTELY NOTHING your people are known for. You call Igbos criminals blah blah blah, when the highest index of cultism, barbaric ritual killings, and rape are highest on the index chart among your people... No make me open una nyansh here ooo grin. Yet off the top of my head, I can easily name 20 achievements attained by people from my state alone (not tribe) just my small Imo state. Can you do the same for your people? I swear to God if you can mention just 5 well known Ibibio or Efik figures... bro I'll not only humble myself and concede defeat, but I'll make a separate thread apologizing for insulting your people.

I'm waiting, mention just 5 globally known people from your tribe. And this is my last reply to you, seeing that you're a colossal waste of my time Akpan.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by Blackking98(m): 10:49pm On Jun 06, 2020
awgumayor:
Repentance of an Igbophobic soul. Is it because you admired the achievements of Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, an Igbo woman and wished them to your wife and daughter that made you to start reciting Igbo creed. Let's see if it's genuine repentance.
say no to drugs, you won't listen, now you're writing nonsense. Smh
Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by 9jaunite: 10:51pm On Jun 06, 2020
SonOfEl:

Nobody is grabbing your south south, as long as you don't put your greedy hands on the Igbo communities in the south south
Please can you explain

Which of the state do you want to claim Again
Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by Hotice085: 11:01pm On Jun 06, 2020
AniOmaa:

Because apart from houseboy work, your beautiful women getting raped by their Ogas, and Ekaette and Imaobong sneaking into the children's room to sexually violate them... THERE'S ABSOLUTELY NOTHING your people are known for. You call Igbos criminals blah blah blah, when the highest index of cultism, barbaric ritual killings, and rape are highest on the index chart among your people... No make me open una nyansh here ooo grin. Yet off the top of my head, I can easily name 20 achievements attained by people from my state alone (not tribe) just my small Imo state. Can you do the same for your people? I swear to God if you can mention just 5 well known Ibibio or Efik figures... bro I'll not only humble myself and concede defeat, but I'll make a separate thread apologizing for insulting your people.

I'm waiting, mention just 5 globally known people from your tribe. And this is my last reply to you, seeing that you're a colossal waste of my time Akpan.

You are a worthless fool, I asked you to do a thread of you people and you nonentity couldn't because you from a zero background. If you are new here on nairaland you can go thru my post and see the history of my people and useless your people are to them...
Now go to bed because I know tomorrow is Sunday where me and my people will be offering handouts to you and your beggar crew.
But make sure u stand at d busy junction with your megaphone, your pitiable gang must be there to draw enough sympathy
Don't worry plenty of coins await all you wretched souls.

Tell your girlfriend and children beggars to prep their Igbo gospel begging song too....basta-rds
Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by AniOmaa: 11:07pm On Jun 06, 2020
[quote author=Hotice085 post=90389702].

[s]You are a worthless fool, I asked you to do a thread of you people and you nonentity couldn't because you from a zero background. If you are new here on nairaland you can go thru my post and see the history of my people and useless your people are to them...
Now go to bed because I know tomorrow is Sunday where me and my people will be offering handouts to you and your beggar crew.
But make sure u stand at d busy junction with your megaphone, your pitiable gang must be there to draw enough sympathy
Don't worry plenty of coins await all you wretched souls.

Tell your girlfriend and children beggars to prep their Igbo gospel begging song too....basta-rds[/[/s]quote]

Lmfaooooooo so you can't name just 5 popular figures from your tribe? wink grin ok let me reduce the challenge to 3...oya your last chance not to disappoint me angry
Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by Hotice085: 11:09pm On Jun 06, 2020
AniOmaa:

Regarding the bolded, that's because apart from houseboy/gateman and gardening work by your able bodied men, needless to mention your beautiful women always getting raped by their Ogas when "maram" no dey house, and Ekaette and Imaobong sneaking into the children's room to sexually violate them... THERE'S ABSOLUTELY NOTHING your people are known for. You call Igbos criminals blah blah blah, when the highest index of cultism, barbaric ritual killings, and rape are highest on the index chart among your people... No make me open una nyansh here ooo grin. Yet off the top of my head, I can easily name 20 achievements attained by people from my state alone (not tribe) just my small Imo state. Can you do the same for your people? I swear to God if you can mention just 5 well known Ibibio or Efik figures... bro I'll not only humble myself and concede defeat, but I'll make a separate thread apologizing for insulting your people.

So you are IMO, I talk say this guy na Basta-rds.....
Now let us compare AkwaIbom to your basta-rds IMO state
Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by AniOmaa: 11:13pm On Jun 06, 2020
Hotice085:

So you are IMO, I talk say this guy na Basta-rds.....
Now let us compare AkwaIbom to your basta-rds IMO state
Ok now are are getting somewhere Akpan.

Name 3 globally known persons from Akwa Ibom, I won't ask you this question again cause you're beginning to come off as a coward who can't just take me up on my challenge.
Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by Hotice085: 11:38pm On Jun 06, 2020
AniOmaa:

Ok now are are getting somewhere Akpan.

Name 3 globally known persons from Akwa Ibom, I won't ask you this question again cause you're beginning to come off as a coward who can't just take me up on my challenge.

4k U!
so you are no longer Anioma? Why will I want to go with a fool who is ashame of his lineage, people and state?
You are degenerate below any level I was thinking....
But be rest assured because of you, the megaphone leader of beggars I will do a tribute to my people and state in order not to Insult a great mentor of mine the president of GOTNI International who also was a gubernatorial candidate in IMO state in the last election....
You can 4k off my mention you are a worthless coward, an impostor of the highest realm
I will NEVER give you a mention because you have proven to me that you are nothing but a NONENTITY..... I knew all along.....

9jaunite
Blackking98
Binikingdowm
Benevento
Sageb
Ardar
...come see CRIMINAL IMPOSTOR, their shame no de this world

1 Like

Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by AniOmaa: 11:46pm On Jun 06, 2020
Hotice085:

4k U!
so you are no longer Anioma? Why will I want to go with a fool who is ashame of his lineage, people and state?
You are degenerate below any level I was thinking....
But be rest assured because of you megaphone leader of beggars I will do a tribute to my people and state in order not to Insult a great mentor of mine the president of GOTNI International who also was a gubernatorial candidate in IMO state in the last election....
You can 4k off my mention you are worthless coward, an impostor of the highest realm
I will NEVER give you a mention because you have proven to me you are nothing but a NONENTITY..... I knew all are along
Mumu I was born, bred and schooled in Imo state so it's second home to me. My been Aniocha doesn't make me any less an Imo state first son, every Nigerian born out of his/her state of origin is by virtue of birth indigenous to that place despite his ethnicity etc (use your houseboy brains Akpan!!!). And of course you didn't disappoint cheesy grin grin Akwacross nation- tribe of underachieving houseboys/girls, one in every 7 Nigerian males have been sexually violated by their AkwaIbom house girl's in their early teenage years cheesy.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by Hotice085: 11:47pm On Jun 06, 2020
southsouth we have always know that many JEWS or Igbos are always here in disguise to cause one discord or the other, like this Criminal, they are nothing but extraordinary COWARDs they can't do shit!
We will take them the way and manner they want, they nor fit stop us their fathers couldn't na this useless rats one try for this generation
Dem no born them well
Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by AniOmaa: 11:49pm On Jun 06, 2020
Hotice085:
southsouth we have always know that many JEWS or Igbos are always here in disguise to cause one discord or the other, like this Criminal, they are nothing but extraordinary COWARDs they can't do shit!
We will take them the way and manner they want, they nor fit stop us their fathers couldn't na this useless rats one try for this generation
Dem no born them well
You can't even name any useful person from the whole Akwacross nation! and you dey call other people cowards? chei! grin grin cheesy grin Akpan Akpan Akpan!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

BREAKING! Sefer Torah Arrives Nigeria From Israel Days After Kanu's Arrest (pics / Reno Omokri: Atiku Does Not Buy Loyalty, I'm Committed To His Principles / Jonathan Is A Born Liar - Sylva

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.