Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,430 members, 7,812,277 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:02 AM

The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) (10140 Views)

Col. K.E Elemele: Colonel Killed by Boko Haram, A Worthy Son Of The Niger Delta / FG Prevented Prince Charles From Coming To The Niger Delta-gov.wike / Plateau: Niger Delta Militants Blow Hot, Reveal What’ll Happen In 21 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by Kuruptnigga: 11:19am On Jun 06, 2020
timekeeper1:

Better go home and stop selling gala in lagos gringringrin..

Go and help ur brothers defend SE before Fulani take over SE finally
Look at this one. I'm in my house in Onitsha playing my PS4 in my room enjoying my light. Who wants to come to Lagos. I see Enugu and Abuja wey get better road network and clean environment. I go con come Lagos. I dey craze na grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by Nobody: 11:22am On Jun 06, 2020
Kuruptnigga:
Look at this one. I'm in my house in Onitsha playing my PS4 in my room enjoying my light. Who wants to come to Lagos. I see Enugu and Abuja wey get better road network and clean environment. I go con come Lagos. I dey craze na grin

I hope u call ur brothers to come back to onitsha to settle down..... They shud leave our SW since Fulani is disturbing, let Igbos go for safety reason...

Moreover, Bros.. We no need fight.. E Don do... I no dey fight again....

Peace
Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by Kuruptnigga: 11:24am On Jun 06, 2020

1 Like

Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by Kuruptnigga: 11:26am On Jun 06, 2020
timekeeper1:

I hope u call ur brothers to come back to onitsha to settle down..... They shud leave our SW since Fulani is disturbing, let Igbos go for safety reason...

Moreover, Bros.. We no need fight.. E Don do... I no dey fight again....

Peace
So you know. Why una like to dey atteck Igbos always. Me am not a tribalism person. I love every tribe in Nigeria just the way I love mine.
Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by 9jaunite: 1:58pm On Jun 06, 2020
7lives:

Lobatan cheesy grin grin opari.
Like seriously?, o gidi gan o.
I remembered watching the movie about Chinese invasion and colonization of Tibet.
The Tibetans have lost their homeland to the Chinese Invaders, and are now roaming the most despicable places in South East Asia.
Dalai Lama the ruler of Tibet, that was a little boy at that time is over 60 years now, he lives like a commoner in India, he had the Buddhists Sanskrits, but the Chinese rule Tibet.
The UN has not been able to help the Tibetans till tomorrow.
It is not easy to repair what is broken, neither is it easy to recover what got stolen.
Your father is a man with foresight, when a hand shake becomes an embrace, na wrestle.

Igbo are too cunning to work with they should leave us alone

3 Likes

Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by 9jaunite: 2:01pm On Jun 06, 2020
Let ends this

Biafra can go with the 5 igbo states as far they leave us alone
. If anioma insisted they will be moved to anambra

lipsrsealed undecided Can you believe the so called biafra map contains my home

1 Like

Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by 9jaunite: 2:06pm On Jun 06, 2020
Niger delta is not biafra

Biafra should look toward north central

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by Hotice085: 2:23pm On Jun 06, 2020
proeast:

No sense! No logic!!

There are Igbos too in the so-called SS, so why not tell me your ethnic group or are they so insignificant that you must lump all others together for you to be noticeable??

I can wager a bet that there are more Igbos in the so-called SS than your little tribe you're too ashamed to mention.

It is only illiterates like you that don't my tribe and state.. When our ancestors were amassing lands and busy selling your ancestors to sugarcane plantation in the Americas and Caribbeans, you, your father, his father and father fathers were non-existence
Now in this century,you a hopeless nonentity with brain equivalent to that of a tadpole want to claim what ur fathers that were spared of slavery never dared, we will burn you all in the football pitch you call SE.

Yes there are more Igbo's in the SS and much more scattered all over the world because their land can't contain the homeless lots

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by proeast(m): 3:31pm On Jun 06, 2020
Hotice085:

[s]
It is only illiterates like you that don't my tribe and state.. When our ancestors were amassing lands and busy selling your ancestors to sugarcane plantation in the Americas and Caribbeans, you, your father, his father and father fathers were non-existence
Now in this century,you a hopeless nonentity with brain equivalent to that of a tadpole want to claim what ur fathers that were spared of slavery never dared, we will burn you all in the football pitch you call SE.

Yes there are more Igbo's in the SS and much more scattered all over the world because their land can't contain the homeless lots[/s]

After all the trash you wrote, you still couldn't make any sense. I wouldn't go into the gutter with you because pigs are better left to play alone in mud where they belong.

Even in the next 100 years, the Ijaw you are ashamed to identify with can never measure up to the Igbos in any sphere of life. You are too little and insignificant to challenge the Igbos in any anything.

A tribe of drunkards who are paid to work as gatemen and pipeline security men while others come from far and near to cart away all the oil resources leaving them to contend with polluted streams and farmlands is the one making noise.

A tribe that is so irrelevant that they can't lay claim to anything of worth now thinks they can stand where Igbos stand?

During the colonial era and despite the fact that Igbos were lenient on your people as minorities, you kept crying to the colonial masters that Igbos were marginalizing you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by Tripoli(m): 3:33pm On Jun 06, 2020
proeast:

The funny thing is that most of you don't reason logically instead you allow emotions to override everything.

Let me inform you that UN cannot support the creation of a country they know will easily go into a civil war the very next minute.

Before you talk about presenting your case to the UN that you're seeking for independence, you will have to do the following:

Get the support of all the ethnicities that make up the Niger Delta. Now this is where you will encounter the first problem. Will the Itshekiri agree to be in the same country with the Ijaws knowing that they will be at their mercy and considering the Warri question? What about the Ikwerre, will they be comfortable to be in a country with the Ijaws knowing what that means to their current dominant position in P.H?

What about the Asa/Ndoki Igbos as well as the Egbema, do you think they will agree to go with Niger Delta when their immediate kiths and kin in Abia and Imo states respectively will be in another country?

Look at the map of SS, does that map seem realistic and logical? That map is shapeless and can't fly once it gets to the UN table.

Now contrast these challenges we the Igbos that are homogeneous and thus no need to start negotiating with others, already going for Biafra, has the global spread and unity of purpose to mount worldwide pressure etc. and yet you think you can easily get yours before Biafra??

But UN was in support of South Sudan I think?
Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by Tripoli(m): 3:34pm On Jun 06, 2020
Deebwebb:
of course we are igbo,the Nigeria massacre in asaba is still fresh....

Do you know the reason you were massacred during the civil war?
Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by Tripoli(m): 3:36pm On Jun 06, 2020
BlackAdam55:

Lol Okrikas are 110% Ijaws they have never for once deny being ijaws

Okrika is just one small local government area and they accept being under ijaw.

The okrika language is difference from ijaw or are you an okrika?
Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by Tripoli(m): 3:39pm On Jun 06, 2020
sageb:
the same Asari that called them slaves yet they keep hovering around him like slaves. Asari is using ipob like a pawn in a chess game. He is massaging kanu's ego. Asari took advantage of kanu's obssession with niger delta and cash out. Come to buguma and say ipob, they will laugh you. They know that las las ipob na scam.

Igbo claimed to be wise but end up dying at the backyard of the so called foolish ogogoro Deltan

2 Likes

Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by Tripoli(m): 3:52pm On Jun 06, 2020
Hotice085:

Yes there are more Igbo's in the SS and much more scattered all over the world because their land can't contain the homeless lots

Common cow in the name of Fulanis is there for over 60 years controlling them all they can do is making of noise online and killing themselves whatever they heard the name Niger Delta..

The truth remains Igbo no reach and no level at all.

It is a pity and a wasted population.
Mm
Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by Tripoli(m): 3:58pm On Jun 06, 2020
proeast:

After all the trash you wrote, you still couldn't make any sense. I wouldn't go into the gutter with you because pigs are better left to play alone in mud where they belong.

Even in the next 100 years, the Ijaw you are ashamed to identify with can never measure up to the Igbos in any sphere of life. You are too little and insignificant to challenge the Igbos in any anything.

A tribe of drunkards who are paid to work as gatemen and pipeline security men while others come from far and near to cart away all the oil resources leaving them to contend with polluted streams and farmlands is the one making noise.

A tribe that is so irrelevant that they can't lay claim to anything of worth now thinks they can stand where Igbos stand?

During the colonial era and despite the fact that Igbos were lenient on your people as minorities, you kept crying to the colonial masters that Igbos were marginalizing you.

Who is Igbo man in Nigeria of old and of today if not a mere slave that's struggling to be relevant within the corridor of power,..

Tell me a major achievement of an Igbo man without ritualist cannibalized etc

Pack well Jo!
In spite of the numbers of Arab's people Israel is still remains their masters, I advise you to know more about your people.
Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by proeast(m): 4:36pm On Jun 06, 2020
Tripoli:

Who is Igbo man in Nigeria of old and of today if not a mere slave that's struggling to be relevant within the corridor of power,..

Tell me a major achievement of an Igbo man without ritualist cannibalized etc

Pack well Jo!
In spite of the numbers of Arab's people Israel is still remains their masters, I advise you to know more about your people.

Lol, so because there is a gang-up against Igbos in Nigeria means little ijaw can now challenge the Igbos?

In what areas can you stand toe to toe with Igbos? If we invade the little riverine areas you call home, don't you know that you all will be pushed into the Atlantic?

Is it in education, sports, music, technology, Industry, commerce, entertainment, wealth, entrepreneurship etc. can you name just one area you can claim to have at least 10% of what Igbos have achieved??

Lol, Igbos are known globally as high achievers but who knows Ijaw anywhere?

That a lion is injured doesn't mean a cat can now challenge it. I repeat, ijaw can never achieve 10% of our potential even in the next hundred years grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by proeast(m): 4:46pm On Jun 06, 2020
Tripoli:

But UN was in support of South Sudan I think?

Do you know how long South Sudan fought against the Arabs? Do you know how many years John Garang continued fighting before a seize fire was reached through the UN?

You think seeking for independence is all about blowing pipelines and self-destructing?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by proeast(m): 5:02pm On Jun 06, 2020
Tripoli:

Common cow in the name of Fulanis is there for over 60 years controlling them all they can do is making of noise online and killing themselves whatever they heard the name Niger Delta..

The truth remains Igbo no reach and no level at all.

It is a pity and a wasted population.
Mm

The same Fulani controlled Nigeria Igbos fought for 3 good years to emancipate but because you all can't see beyond your noses you teamed up with the same fulanis to sabotage it. Now they've taken all your resources while turning you into security men loitering in the bushes in the name of pipeline security while they own the oil blocks and sit in the offices earning fat salaries.

You should be ashamed bro grin grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by 9jaunite: 5:18pm On Jun 06, 2020
proeast:

Do you know how long South Sudan fought against the Arabs? Do you know how many years John Garang continued fighting before a seize fire was reached through the UN?

You think seeking for independence is all about blowing pipelines and self-destructing?
Oga Niger delta is not biafra
Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by 9jaunite: 5:19pm On Jun 06, 2020
All this igbos should stop hiding under ijaw
Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by 9jaunite: 5:19pm On Jun 06, 2020
Ijaw is just one tribe here
Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by 9jaunite: 5:21pm On Jun 06, 2020
grin I am beginning to see this biafra talks is just aimed at milking the Niger delta

grin Biafra has only 5 states

We will never accept biafra

1 Like

Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by Adiola(f): 5:38pm On Jun 06, 2020
9jaunite:

More reason Nigeria should be restructured not divided
now the Yoruba in u is gradually coming out
Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by 9jaunite: 5:53pm On Jun 06, 2020
Adiola:
now the Yoruba in u is gradually coming out
If you like call me any thing we will never accept biafra

2 Likes

Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by Hotice085: 6:29pm On Jun 06, 2020
[quote author=proeast post=90375398]

During the colonial era and despite the fact that Igbos were lenient on your people as minorities, you kept crying to the colonial masters that Igbos were marginalizing you. [/quoyoum.

Igbo's stand as slaves and people of no value and land, the colonial masters were you saviour and this they wrote down of our hopeless future.
Your cowardice is legendary from your slave ancestors down to OJUKWU and now that warrior only on Facebook and YouTube.
Let the time come and u human reptiles dare trespass into SS land your slave ancestors will weep for u useless lots
Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by Hotice085: 6:31pm On Jun 06, 2020

During the colonial era and despite the fact that Igbos were lenient on your people as minorities, you kept crying to the colonial masters that Igbos were marginalizing you. [/quoyoum]

Igbo's stand as slaves and people of no value and land, the colonial masters were you saviour and this they wrote down of our hopeless future.
Your cowardice is legendary from your slave ancestors down to OJUKWU and now that warrior only on Facebook and YouTube.
Let the time come and u human reptiles dare trespass into SS land your slave ancestors will weep for u useless lots
Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by Hotice085: 6:32pm On Jun 06, 2020

During the colonial era and despite the fact that Igbos were lenient on your people as minorities, you kept crying to the colonial masters that Igbos were marginalizing you. [/quoyoum].

Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by sageb: 6:32pm On Jun 06, 2020
9jaunite:

If you like call me any thing we will never accept biafra
these Igbos think that they can gain niger deltans acceptance through blackmail, propaganda and inciting hate. Nobody will fall for their propaganda. These Igbos are bunch of delusional ignoramus.

2 Likes

Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by Hotice085: 6:44pm On Jun 06, 2020
proeast:

Igbo's stand as slaves and people of no value and land, the colonial masters were you saviour and this they wrote down of your hopeless future.
Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by SonOfEl(m): 6:47pm On Jun 06, 2020
9jaunite:
grin I am beginning to see this biafra talks is just aimed at milking the Niger delta

grin Biafra has only 5 states

We will never accept biafra

Grow up. Read. Explore. Think.

Asaba. Aniocha. Ogwashi-ukwu. Enuani. Obigbo. Egbema. Ndoki. These are core igbo communities in SS. Save your stupidity for April Fool's day.

1 Like

Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by SonOfEl(m): 6:49pm On Jun 06, 2020
Hotice085:

Igbo's stand as slaves and people of no value and land, the colonial masters were you saviour and this they wrote down of your hopeless future.

Nairaland uses anonymous ID so you are free to trash talk. Otherwise, your head will be swimming inside peppersoup. Good luck

1 Like

Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by SonOfEl(m): 6:56pm On Jun 06, 2020
9jaunite:
Niger delta is not biafra

Biafra should look toward north central

This is igboland, stretching from the SS to the SE geopolitical zones stewpid.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

PDP Convention: Ayu, Shema, Nazif Battle For National Chairman Position / Expatriate Kidnapped In Lagos / Patience Jonathan To Host Online Youth Summit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.