Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,536 members, 7,812,666 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:12 PM

The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) (10166 Views)

Col. K.E Elemele: Colonel Killed by Boko Haram, A Worthy Son Of The Niger Delta / FG Prevented Prince Charles From Coming To The Niger Delta-gov.wike / Plateau: Niger Delta Militants Blow Hot, Reveal What’ll Happen In 21 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by 9jaunite: 12:12am On Jun 07, 2020
Hotice085:

4k U!
so you are no longer Anioma? Why will I want to go with a fool who is ashame of his lineage, people and state?
You are degenerate below any level I was thinking....
But be rest assured because of you, the megaphone leader of beggars I will do a tribute to my people and state in order not to Insult a great mentor of mine the president of GOTNI International who also was a gubernatorial candidate in IMO state in the last election....
You can 4k off my mention you are a worthless coward, an impostor of the highest realm
I will NEVER give you a mention because you have proven to me that you are nothing but a NONENTITY..... I knew all along.....

9jaunite.....come see CRIMINAL IMPOSTOR, their shame no de this world
grin Don't mind him very senseless thing
Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by kingzizzy: 1:21am On Jun 07, 2020
What I dont understand about this Niger Delta Republic dream is why nobody us doing anything about it? How can something be your dream but you are not doing anything to actualise it?

I would love to see the day that various tribes like Edo, Ijaw, Ibibio, Ogoni, Anang and many others protest on the streets of their communities that they collectively want a Niger Niger Delta Republic.

But the truth is that its never going to happen, nothing really brings them together except oil interest.

3 Likes

Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by Hotice085: 5:19am On Jun 07, 2020
kingzizzy:
What I dont understand about this Niger Delta Republic dream is why nobody us doing anything about it? How can something be your dream but you are not doing anything to actualise it?

I would love to see the day that various tribes like Edo, Ijaw, Ibibio, Ogoni, Anang and many others protest on the streets of their communities that they collectively want a Niger Niger Delta Republic.

But the truth is that its never going to happen, nothing really brings them together except oil interest.

When resource control was at the centre did we call you miserable lots?
When millitancy was at it peak did we send for busy bodies?
What is you concern with how, when and where we go about our plans?
Why are you fools just too neck deep in what is not yours?
Will you fools stop being useless?..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by SonOfEl(m): 7:12am On Jun 07, 2020
Hotice085:

If only you know how useless you how

Thank you, just don't try nonsense in trying to divide us from our fellow igbos in the SS communities

1 Like

Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by SonOfEl(m): 7:16am On Jun 07, 2020
Hotice085:

4k U!
so you are no longer Anioma? Why will I want to go with a fool who is ashame of his lineage, people and state?
But be rest assured because of you, the megaphone leader of beggars I will do a tribute to my people and state in order not to Insult a great mentor of mine the president of GOTNI International who also was a gubernatorial candidate in IMO state in the last election....
You can 4k off my mention you are a worthless coward, an impostor of the highest realm
I will NEVER give you a mention because you have proven to me that you are nothing but a NONENTITY..... I knew all along.....

9jaunite
Blackking98
Binikingdowm
Benevento
Sageb
Ardar
...come see CRIMINAL IMPOSTOR, their shame no de this world

Shut up! You the same user of the monikers outlined. Answer the question posed to you and save yourself further disgrace. Ashewo tribe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by sageb: 8:30am On Jun 07, 2020
Hotice085:

4k U!

9jaunite
Blackking98
Binikingdowm
Benevento
Sageb
Ardar
...come see CRIMINAL IMPOSTOR, their shame no de this world
Akparawa, they have inferiority complex, yesterday anioma, today imo, tomorrow ezza, etc we know them but anyway yak aba.

2 Likes

Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by kingzizzy: 8:47am On Jun 07, 2020
Hotice085:

When resource control was at the centre did we call you miserable lots?
When millitancy was at it peak did we send for busy bodies?
What is you concern with how, when and where we go about our plans?
Why are you fools just too neck deep in what is not yours?
Will you fools stop being useless?..

You dont seem to understand, there is no "we".

People have seen some people campaigning for Oduduwa Republic. People have some people campaigning for Biafra.

But nobody will ever see anybody campaigning for Niger Delta Republic, not now or in 200 years time

Niger Delta Republic is your dream but nobody has seen anyone protesting for Niger Delta Republic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by sageb: 9:09am On Jun 07, 2020
Hotice085:
southsouth we have always know that many JEWS or Igbos are always here in disguise to cause one discord or the other, like this Criminal, they are nothing but extraordinary COWARDs they can't do shit!
We will take them the way and manner they want, they nor fit stop us their fathers couldn't na this useless rats one try for this generation
Dem no born them well
Akparawa, you know they are ignorant of personalities like: (1) sir Egbert Udo Udoma- the first Nigerian to obtain a Phd in law in 1945 from oxford university. (2) lt col. Wellington Bassey- the first Nigerian to be commission in Army NA1 (3) Nsikak Edouk- fmr chief of Air staff (4) samuel peters - boxing champion (5) Regina Askia - fmr miss Nigeria 1990 and legendary actress. This is the 5 that guy was asking for

2 Likes

Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by 9jaunite: 9:17am On Jun 07, 2020
kingzizzy:

You dont seem to understand, there is no "we".

People have seen some people campaigning for Oduduwa Republic. People have some people campaigning for Biafra.

But nobody will ever see anybody campaigning for Niger Delta Republic, not now or in 200 years time

Niger Delta Republic is your dream but nobody has seen anyone protesting for Niger Delta Republic.
undecided does fighting for biafra what has the achieved nothing?

shocked you want biafra so you can control us and the resources then you guys lied.. you can take your landlocked area ... but just forget about niger delta region , you guys selfish interest will never come to past grin grin grin grin grin grin grin dreaming of building a country with what you do not have

1 Like

Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by sageb: 9:21am On Jun 07, 2020
SonOfEl:

Shut up! You the same user of the monikers outlined. Answer the question posed to you and save yourself further disgrace. Ashewo tribe.
when Rivers and fellow ND is talking ekuke abia wants to intrude. Face your nnamdi kanu and abia state. Charity begins at home. When you pass rivers boundary to abia state, from azumini to aba to ukwa west and it's environs, all you see is dirts and deathtrap roads. You will wonder if abia have a governor at all. The person that called abia "God's own state" must be high on ogogoro. How can God dwell in a dirty and deadtrap state. The polution in abia is of high grade such that abia stinks. Niger deltans have nothing to do with nnamdi kanu and his bunch of delusional Igbos.
Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by SonOfEl(m): 10:22am On Jun 07, 2020
sageb:
when Rivers and fellow ND is taking ekuke abia wants to intrude. Face your nnamdi kanu and abia state. Charity begins at home. When you pass rivers boundary to abia state, from azumini to aba to ukwa west and it's environs, all you see is dirts and deathtrap roads. You will wonder if abia have a governor at all. The person that called abia "God's own state" must be high on ogogoro. How can God dwell in a dirty and deadtrap state. The polution in abia is of high grade such that abia stinks. Niger deltans have nothing to do with nnamdi kanu and his bunch of delusional Igbos.

First of all, arguing what is above you is plain foolishness. Igboland is obigbo, igboland is ndoki and egbema, so you trying to establish a baseless claim of Abia intruding Rivers is first class stupidity.

Judgement begins in the house of God, so it's good for Abia leaders to be rightly criticized and thank God abia is improving infrastructurally despite the odds, we still have our commerce and education speaking for us. Ntoor....

Ipob is just one of various seperatist groups clamouring for Biafra, even Asari Dokubo isn't denying his Biafran dream, so cry me a river.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by SonOfEl(m): 10:36am On Jun 07, 2020
9jaunite:
undecided does fighting for biafra what has the achieved nothing?

shocked you want biafra so you can control us and the resources then you guys lied.. you can take your landlocked area ... but just forget about niger delta region , you guys selfish interest will never come to past grin grin grin grin grin grin grin dreaming of building a country with what you do not have

Take a good look at the map. Where does the Imo river wash into? Atlantic Ocean stewpid! What you children don't understand is that Both Imo and Abia (Igbo states) are part of the Nigerdelta along with Igbo communities such as Obigbo, Ndoki and Egbema in River States asides Anioma in Delta State.

1 Like

Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by Hotice085: 10:36am On Jun 07, 2020
sageb:
Akparawa, you know they are ignorant of personalities like: (1) sir Egbert Udo Udoma- the first Nigerian to obtain a Phd in law in 1945 from oxford university. (2) lt col. Wellington Bassey- the first Nigerian to be commission in Army NA1 (3) Nsikak Edouk- fmr chief of Air staff (4) samuel peters - boxing champion (5) Regina Askia - fmr miss Nigeria 1990 and legendary actress. This is the 5 that guy was asking for
. I

I know the people I respond to, I have seen in his posts the different identities he claimed to be and considered him nothing but a megaphone beggar, they are very popular and they have revolutionized begging, the northerners can't match them
* When Prof. Eyo Uyo was chatting with the British as leader NCNC is fathers were just coming out of the bush
* When NA1 was being commissioned into Nigeria Army his fathers fathers were still trap for bush meat
* when an Clement Isong was the CBN governor where were his basta-rds fathers?
* When Ufot Ekeaete was Secretary to the Government of the Federation (two times 78 and 98)
* When Data Science( Don Etiebet) the first computer service company in west Africa was in charge of WAEC and Every computer related issues in West Africa his people were where?
I don't like doing this because we as people we are proud people with humility we don't believe in making noise, money is the least thing we worship unlike them a teenager can insult his chief and they will clap for him because of money.
southsouth don't need Igbo's for anything even AMBAZONIA the English speaking parts of Cameroon is more southsouth because they have our blood and not Igbos

1 Like

Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by SonOfEl(m): 10:42am On Jun 07, 2020
Hotice085:
. I

I know the people I respond to, I have seen in his posts the different identities he claimed to be and considered him nothing but a megaphone beggar, they are very popular and they have revolutionized begging, the northerners can't match them
* When Prof. Eyo Uyo was chatting with the British as leader NCNC is fathers were just coming out of the bush
* When NA1 was being commissioned into Nigeria Army his fathers fathers were still trap for bush meat
* when an Clement Isong was the CBN governor where were his basta-rds fathers?
* When Ufot Ekeaete was Secretary to the Government of the Federation
* When Data Science( Don Etiebet) the first computer service company in west Africa was in charge of WAEC and Every computer related issues in West Africa his people were where?
I don't like doing this because we as people we are proud people with humility we don't believe in making noise, money is the least thing we worship unlike them a teenager can insult his chief and they will clap for him because of money.
southsouth don't need Igbo's for anything even AMBAZONIA the English speaking parts of Cameroon is more southsouth because they have our blood and not Igbos

Edo witch leave us alone. Stop creating disharmony between Igbo and ibibio....You have failed. We are culturally and geographically intertwined with as Igbo and ibibio. Your plan has failed

2 Likes

Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by 9jaunite: 10:45am On Jun 07, 2020
SonOfEl:

Take a good look at the map. Where does the Imo river wash into? Atlantic Ocean stewpid! What you children don't understand is that Both Imo and Abia (Igbo states) are part of the Nigerdelta along with Obigbo, Ndoki and Egbema in River States asides Anioma in Delta State.

grin grin grin lol you are funny it is not about there position grin or are those states not biafra again? already claiming lands when biafra is not yet actualized

grin just claim bonny so you guys can access the ocean..
Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by 9jaunite: 10:47am On Jun 07, 2020
[s]
SonOfEl:

Edo witch leave us alone. Stop creating disharmony between Igbo and ibibio....You have failed. We are culturally and geographically intertwined with as Igbo and ibibio. Your plan has failed
[/s] no fighting all we want is biafra should remove us from there dreams
Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by Hotice085: 10:47am On Jun 07, 2020
SonOfEl:

If I slap you your ancestors go weep inside grave

1 Like

Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by SonOfEl(m): 10:48am On Jun 07, 2020
9jaunite:

grin grin grin lol you are funny it is not about there position grin or are those states not biafra again? already claiming lands when biafra is not yet actualized

grin just claim bonny so you guys can access the ocean..

Oya na come and remove us from Niger-Delta na.
From okigwe to opobo, we are NigerDelta and there is nothing you can do about it. Sorry.

2 Likes

Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by 9jaunite: 10:48am On Jun 07, 2020
i am tired already i just created a thread niger delta dream.. all this attache by force has spoil my thread

1 Like

Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by 9jaunite: 10:50am On Jun 07, 2020
SonOfEl:

From okigwe to opobo, we are NigerDelta and there is nothing you can do about it. Sorry.
are you saying opobo is an igbo region
Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by 9jaunite: 10:50am On Jun 07, 2020
SonOfEl:

grin you left biafra claiming niger delta grin grin
Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by Hotice085: 10:53am On Jun 07, 2020
9jaunite:
i am tired already i just created a thread niger delta dream.. all this attache by force has spoil my thread

That is what they want using their Guinea pig breeding style to populate every where with criminals but that trick we know, it will never work

2 Likes

Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by SonOfEl(m): 10:53am On Jun 07, 2020
9jaunite:

If you like create 100 SS-Niger delta threads, you can NEVER take Igbo communities away!

Obigbo is Alaigbo!
Egbema is Alaigbo!
Ndoki is Alaigbo!
Anioma is Alaigbo!

Abia is Niger Delta!
Imo is Niger Delta!

You can't separate me from myself, are you okay?

Fear of domination kill you there!

3 Likes

Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by 9jaunite: 10:54am On Jun 07, 2020
Hotice085:

That is what they want using their Guinea pig breeding style to populate every where with criminals but that trick we know, it will never work
never i will not loss my lands to some people that want to eat from where they do not sow on..

they just want to expand there land
Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by SonOfEl(m): 10:55am On Jun 07, 2020
Where does Imo river wash into?

OP, your divide and rule tactics have failed

Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by 9jaunite: 10:57am On Jun 07, 2020
SonOfEl:

If you like create 100 SS-Niger delta threads, you can take Igbo communities away!

Obigbo is Alaigbo!
Egbema is Alaigbo!
Ndoki is Alaigbo!
Anioma is Alaigbo!

Abia is Niger Delta!
Imo is Niger Delta!

grin your headache , we will accept them if they agree to be minority tribe here grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by 9jaunite: 10:58am On Jun 07, 2020
SonOfEl:

OGA LEAVE GEOGRAPHY ASIDE THE MAIN ISSUE HERE IS NIGER DELTA IS NOT BIAFRA
Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by 9jaunite: 11:00am On Jun 07, 2020
grin grin BIAFRA HAS NO ACCESS TO THE OCEAN
Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by 9jaunite: 11:02am On Jun 07, 2020
grin A SIMPLE REFERENDUM HERE WILL SOILVE THE ISSUE cheesy cheesy JUST ASK ANY ONE HERE THAT HE WANT TO BE PART OF BIAFRA grin grin grin grin
MAKE THEM NOR INSULT YOU smiley smiley
Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by Kwashiman: 11:02am On Jun 07, 2020
SonOfEl:

You're too emotional, instead of engaging some bunch of minority tribes, why not use your time and do other useful things? It's already been made clear enough that as long as a single inch of Igbo territory in the so called South South isn't included in their Niger Delta map... then no yawa, we're all good to go. Na una dey embarrass Igbos on here with the way you argue with these minorities, lion no suppose follow antelope dey drag its kill.

1 Like

Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by SonOfEl(m): 11:02am On Jun 07, 2020
9jaunite:
grin your headache , we will accept them if they agree to be minority tribe here grin grin grin

Who are the "we"?

Fear of Igbo Domination Kill you there

1 Like

Re: The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) by Kwashiman: 11:03am On Jun 07, 2020
SonOfEl:

If you like create 100 SS-Niger delta threads, you can NEVER take Igbo communities away!

Obigbo is Alaigbo!
Egbema is Alaigbo!
Ndoki is Alaigbo!
Anioma is Alaigbo!

Abia is Niger Delta!
Imo is Niger Delta!

You're too emotional, instead of engaging some bunch of minority tribes, why not use your time and do other useful things? It's already been made clear enough that as long as a single inch of Igbo territory in the so called South South isn't included in their Niger Delta map... then no yawa, we're all good to go. Na una dey embarrass Igbos on here with the way you argue with these minorities, lion no suppose follow antelope dey drag its kill.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply)

Bode George: It's A Lie, I Never Said I Will Work For Tinubu / Nigeria Consumes 33 Million Litres Of Fuel Daily: Check Out This Calculation Pls / List Of States With Electoral Malpractices In 2011 Polls - Is Your State Among?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.