Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,688 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:12 PM

After Men Cum - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Men Cum (3096 Views)

He Hardly Cum / “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User / Video: Any Man That Cannot Make A Woman Cum Is Worse Than Evans The Kidnapper'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Men Cum by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jun 05, 2020
In case your DICK � is tired, please let your mouth continue. She must cum oooo.... Don't stop until she cum. �

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After Men Cum by neonly: 5:18pm On Jun 05, 2020
kelvinrhs:
In case your DICK � is tired, please let your mouth continue. She must cum oooo.... Don't stop until she cum. �

4 Likes

Re: After Men Cum by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jul 30, 2020
neonly:

Kila gbe Kila Ju

2 Likes

Re: After Men Cum by Nobody: 12:12am On Jul 31, 2020
It's very obvious that OP is on weed sad
Re: After Men Cum by Uselessbitch: 9:24am On Apr 05, 2021
Please drop your contact op, you sent me a mail but I can't access my mail
Re: After Men Cum by makermix1: 1:12pm On Apr 05, 2021
lol wat happened to ur fingers

YOU INTO MUSIC? CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: After Men Cum by SeunDobo(m): 8:07am On Apr 09, 2021
It's very obvious that OP is on weed sad
this one na Colado
Re: After Men Cum by GeneralPula: 8:25am On Apr 09, 2021
SeunDobo:

this one na Colado
Colorado you mean
Re: After Men Cum by GeneralPula: 8:34am On Apr 09, 2021
Mouth or hand can do the magic better & it’s better to make her cum before you cum..

Place your stubborn finger at the top base of her puccy, right to where clitoris is located...Play with it wella and she will overcum!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After Men Cum by Nobody: 8:41pm On Oct 18, 2021
GeneralPula:
Mouth or hand can do the magic better & it’s better to make her cum before you cum..

Place your stubborn finger at the top base of her puccy, right to where clitoris is located...Play with it wella and she will overcum!!

Which one is stubborn finger again
Re: After Men Cum by brosom(m): 9:20pm On Oct 18, 2021
Once u don release, (cum)

You'll find no fun/pleasure in it again, and if u try pretend or force it, you'll realize how stupid and foolish u are.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Experiences On How You First Met Your Wife / How To End Yahoo Fraud In Nigeria Permanently / Is Being A Virgin Guy At 38 Abnormal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.