Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,550 members, 7,837,110 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy - Celebrities (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy (91360 Views)

Majek Fashek Buried In The U.S / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) / Majek Fashek Performs At COZA Christmas Carol In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by dangotesmummy: 11:43pm On Jun 06, 2020
Akpaamunsi:

Prophet odumeje I ndaboski liquid metal grin
that joker.smh

He's deceiving himself.there were funny self acclaimed prophets like him in Ibadan years back,we know what happened to them lipsrsealed

God cannot be mocked for whatever a man soweth that shall he reap

1 Like

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by doctor306(m): 11:44pm On Jun 06, 2020
centboy123456:

how can I get those books

You dont want to , it will drive you crazy

2 Likes

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by centboy123456(m): 11:48pm On Jun 06, 2020
doctor306:

You dont want to , it will drive you crazy
am full ready bro
Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by FGonline: 11:48pm On Jun 06, 2020
Vortex369:

If your story is true, then I think I know what happened to you, but I hope you can handle it.

It is raw information. Not fit for the weak.
drop it

1 Like

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by stagger: 11:49pm On Jun 06, 2020
Biodun1929:

NAS has been smoking weed daily since he was a teen, he is now 47. Please head over to Instagram to check out how fresh he is. Majek most likely laced his weed with heroin. That's the real killer. Gbana (heroin) is what most times drive these guys crazy or makes them a shadow of themselve.

I am surprised most of you are not mentioning Ice, i.e crystal meth. That is the worst of the worst. The addiction to ice is almost unbreakable. Makes you age before your time.

1 Like

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by stagger: 11:50pm On Jun 06, 2020
centboy123456:

am full ready bro

Omo, perish that thought. Bury and burn it with acid. Some doors are better left unopened.

5 Likes

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jun 06, 2020
humilitypays:
Wizkid, Davido and that other boy shortlisted for Grammy, Burning Boy abi wetin be that him name should tread carefully cry

lol

2 Likes

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by yuswrld20(m): 11:53pm On Jun 06, 2020
eehya
Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by Observer1: 11:56pm On Jun 06, 2020
lekki1444:
poverty is judgement poverty is punishment poverty is affliction. next lifetime put yourself in a better standing with the creator so you dont come back poor

Poverty is a sin,nobody should ever be poor.the universe is very rich and we are part of the universe it's the will of the universe that everyone should get whatever they want.....as a man thinketh so he is.

Align your thoughts with your conscious mind ,since your conscious mind is in line with the universal consciousness ,then you shall see that there's enough wealth on earth for all and the universe is able to give everyone what they desire....always Becareful of what you think,say and always be truthful with yourself and be consistent with your thoughts.

Say no evil,see no evil, hear no evil so your sub conscious mind don't work against you.

It's the will of the universe for all to prosper.

3 Likes

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by Biodun1929(m): 12:02am On Jun 07, 2020
stagger:

I am surprised most of you are not mentioning Ice, i.e crystal meth. That is the worst of the worst. The addiction to ice is almost unbreakable. Makes you age before your time.

True. But it is not as common as heroine in Naija.
Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by FGonline: 12:03am On Jun 07, 2020
Godwinnairaland:

Its a phase, thankGod you passed it without going all nut.
You are a good person and most times the "world" doesn't like good people because to them, you are a threat and an alien to them.
I believe you must have experienced hostility from strangers, people you never knew from Adam during this phase, you usually have this feeling of being followed around or under a surveillance all the time. You find it hard to trust people around you because of this.
Now know the truth, you are special just like every other person in your shoe, things don't just happen, they happen for a purpose, they wanted to get you down through intimidation and what not.
But for the fact that you didn't kill yourself as they had wanted you to do proves that you are actually more stronger than you thought.
Not everyone survives that period, the aftermath is the introversion.
But you still need to break free and reach your full potentials in life, you are meant to be great, you've paid your price now it is time to rise.
How do one break free?
Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by Liposure: 12:07am On Jun 07, 2020
victorian:
Who on Earth would be so daft to read seven book of Moses!!!

My cousin tried it and his brain never remained the same again.

Na WA o

There are certain spiritual books u don't dabble into or find interest in. It's so dangerous.
which of d seven books? is the same ones we read everyday
Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by doctor306(m): 12:09am On Jun 07, 2020
centboy123456:

You dont need dem ... finish d bible first

4 Likes

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by centboy123456(m): 12:20am On Jun 07, 2020
Sewgon79:

See the problem of people is that they think they knows things but they don't. I have once dabble into the books and I tried to read them for protection because I was being bullying and frustrated by people and family.

But thank God, when I started reading the books, the process, the incartation words, the rituals parts and rules. Then you know you are operating in another world.

E.g let say you are searching for good luck and wealth in those books. If you get to the section. It might tell you before reciting whatever you are going to recite, first.

It is either you do it in certain time of midnight when nobody will disturb the process and then you must wear certain colours of clothes or being naked, and you must not fear or swave incase you feel presence of a spiritism because surely you will. It is either you see something just pass your side and stand at your back, but you must not look back. And so on.

So after all this, if you are the type that smoke Indian hemp, you will start hulliciniate by seeing things.

any help bro
Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by FGonline: 12:21am On Jun 07, 2020
Godwinnairaland:

Its a phase, thankGod you passed it without going all nut.
You are a good person and most times the "world" doesn't like good people because to them, you are a threat and an alien to them.
I believe you must have experienced hostility from strangers, people you never knew from Adam during this phase, you usually have this feeling of being followed around or under a surveillance all the time. You find it hard to trust people around you because of this.
Now know the truth, you are special just like every other person in your shoe, things don't just happen, they happen for a purpose, they wanted to get you down through intimidation and what not.
But for the fact that you didn't kill yourself as they had wanted you to do proves that you are actually more stronger than you thought.
Not everyone survives that period, the aftermath is the introversion.
But you still need to break free and reach your full potentials in life, you are meant to be great, you've paid your price now it is time to rise.
let's say I relocate to another city will I still be xperiencin this?

"you usually have this feeling of being followed around or under a surveillance all the time"
Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by FGonline: 12:22am On Jun 07, 2020
doctor306:

hahahaha
Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by centboy123456(m): 12:34am On Jun 07, 2020
ethicallyright:

Does it make sense that a creator who wants to destroy evil kill his "son" first and waits for a later day to destroy evil?
Jesus was not the son of God. He was bestowed with this special power by nature just like Olumba Obu, Guru Maharaji , De Lawrence and Prophet Mohammed (PBUH). He achieved the highest level of Universal awareness but unlike other leaders he used his own life as the sacrifice to open the veil to those who contact the spiritual realm with his identity. If you follow Prophet Mohammed you will sacrifice a ram on Sallah to keep your veil open, Sango followers will sacrifice and so on. But with Jesus you won't sacrifice anything. The Pharisees understood Yahweh they worshipped. They Understood the spiritual reality of give and take. They understood that to keep the veil open they had to sacrifice Calfs like their fathers Abraham and Moses . Were they not worshipping Yahweh whom Jesus claimed was his father? Why will they kill the "Son of their God"? For them Jesus was an occultist but Jesus understood far more than they did. The problem Christianity and other organized religions are facing today is the same problem Judaism faced in the time of Jesus- declaring individual search for universal consciousness as evil. The more the number , the weaker it becomes. Christianity was the most powerful force 1900 years ago when the early christians lived in caves , were tortured for being occultists and the real truth from their leader Jesus was passed down to each of them directly. That is what the Bible describe as "transferring the Holy Spirit" which Simon the magician was rebuked for wanting to buy with money. This explains the powers of small organizations like Freemanson and others who received power directly from the source.

The government of Rome saw this power , from Egypt to Macedonia to Babylon they hadn't witness such power in history. Today's Christians are powerless because they have not received the "gift of the holy spirit" in the same ritual the early christians did. The power of Christianity is still one of the strongest out there, only accessible if you meet with a descendant of a true christian who had the power directly from Christ or his 11 apostles before the Romans bastardized the religion. It is the only cult you won't make a sacrifice because their Leader paid with his blood. Rome was tired of countless human sacrifices so they adopted that cult and turned it to religion which the destroyed. The descendants of King David and the Hebrews know this story that is why they still keep to their fathers' religion . To people of Jesus' home town he was a strong occultist.
The power that made Ananias and his wife dead when they lied would strike the rapists of the slained girl at Edo if they were same.

"No greater love hath no man than this that he lays down his life for his friends"

Vortex369

are u saying the Bible lie about Jesus I don't understand
Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by centboy123456(m): 12:37am On Jun 07, 2020
doctor306:

lol I need them
tell me the names
Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by centboy123456(m): 12:38am On Jun 07, 2020
ensamy:
The 6th and 7th book of Moses, Abraham the Jew.
This two books alone together can cause madness. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

why did u say so tell me more
Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by centboy123456(m): 12:42am On Jun 07, 2020
ensamy:
"Abraham the Jew'' this book, hmmm this book hmmm , seven books of Moses is child's play.
With this book they is no kind of good,evil etc spirits you can't summoned. But be warned Most of them spirits are wild.. shocked shocked shocked Check it out online..... Abraham the Jew...

have u read the books

if yes what did u see

cuz am about to read them
Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by showafrica(m): 2:04am On Jun 07, 2020
ebujany:

Which ugly incident?

Spiritism is dangerous. You know more than your capacity as a mortal man. The things of darkness should be left for the people of darkness and since there's darkness, it means there's light. That's why I laugh when I see few people here saying there's no God.

Exactly what i have been explaining to Atheists scientifically. They said all pastors are fake, i ask if there is fake it means there is real. Everything has opposite otherwise, it will never exists on this planet. Our planet is an equilibrium planet, every force in it is equal and opposite, the center is the resultant.

4 Likes

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by favour32(m): 2:09am On Jun 07, 2020
ebujany:

Which ugly incident?

Spiritism is dangerous. You know more than your capacity as a mortal man. The things of darkness should be left for the people of darkness and since there's darkness, it means there's light. That's why I laugh when I see few people here saying there's no God.
Who like make e be atheist or agnostic....nai e tor_ror be that cool.

1 Like

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by Chikpat(m): 3:37am On Jun 07, 2020
Ghostrye:
There are three sides to any story. So far we've only heard one

You can never have the three sides of this story

1 Like

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by Gideon110(m): 3:47am On Jun 07, 2020
Barryseal:
I remember the first time he sang send down the rain in Lagos, the heavens really opened and poured.
It was a regular occurrence and alot of people casually suspected the spiritual undertone. They were right. Would have been interesting to know the rules he broke.
Even the day he died, there was heavy rainfall... Life indeed is vanity...

2 Likes

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by JahBwoy: 3:58am On Jun 07, 2020

1 Like

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by zomby(m): 4:23am On Jun 07, 2020
FullBar:
Unputdownable revealations,quite insightful and thought provoking....Devil's gift is always shortlived, am sure others living will learn lessons from his experience....if not for that ugly incident....Uncle Majek would have been the greatest reagae icon after Bob Marly ,Peter Tosh and Lucky Dube.
In fact, Majek was so big that Lucky Dube was opening for him

2 Likes

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by Incandescent(m): 4:24am On Jun 07, 2020
Modarun:
It amazes hw ignorant folks are on this platform. Some dnt even know there are agents of darkness here working hard to dispute any revelation exposing the world of darkness. You will spot them by their usual, "this is nonsense, there are no God" comments. The most effective to hide a secret is to make people believe such a secret does not even exist. This is why the most powerful occultists are frontline atheists. They decieve the world by pushing the "there is no God", but are neck deep in devil worship. You say there are no God but you worshp the devil. Most of what Majek cousin said right. When Majek did a remake of the Eagles " Hotel Califonia" , those in the knw knew he was already initiated into devil worship. Dont ask me, go and read about that song, what it lyrics means, plus connection to the church of satan and occult. Even the Enya yall listen to is very popular to the occult and witchcraft movement.

That Enya own is very true. I had some weird experiences way back in school while playing her music to study at midnight. I would never forget this.

Pls do well to stay away from Enya, Evanescence and co

Also those doubting those demonic books mentioned, my dad. Yes my dad's life hasn't remained thesame after reading them.

Pls stay away from them. Stick to the Bible.

Please don't mention me, I wouldn't be answering any questions.

6 Likes

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by JahBwoy: 4:39am On Jun 07, 2020
Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by JahBwoy: 4:51am On Jun 07, 2020
Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by junnyjake(m): 4:56am On Jun 07, 2020
Vortex369:

By Chakra you mean the 5D circuits that connects the 3D Avatar to the interuniversal consciousness. When fully activated, the flow of data comes from the collective consciousness. And the temple has to be clean to reduce the resistivity of the flow of data without burning up and destabilizing the physical 3D organism. I think it is the imbalance and the sensations that is pulsated during the imbalance that made Majek Indulge in Alcohol and Cannabis a lot to feel stable. The ignorant can think he was on drugs or mentally sick. He was suffering cos he didnt know what he was facing anymore. It couldnt make it out of the rabbit hole. Once known, you can not unknow and half knowledge is worse that ignorance. You have to worship nothing in the rabbit hole. You have to request for nothing. You have to be loyal to nothing except .....The Great Unknowable.

If one manages successfully, and channel the energies through the right frequency portal, one becomes an inventor, an artist, a creator, .....just a great originator of stuff.

This is the Key to Creation.

Think Nikola Tesla!!

1 Like

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by opribo(m): 5:07am On Jun 07, 2020
It was cocaine and other hard drugs that did the work, cut off that bull crap you call spiritism or whatever.

When you smoke intensely you see things.
Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by Nobody: 5:47am On Jun 07, 2020
Bjornson01:
Go and see the movie "Lucy", where eventually a girl who attained "a god like status" got coded into a flash drive....so many abstract stuff bro tongue
even the movie Transcendence

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

MBGA Queen Janfrancis Uzoma Hosted In Abuja, Releases Stunning Photoshoots / The Weight Of Cubana Chief Priest's 5-Year-Old Son, Obinna, Causes Stir Online / Photos Of Bobrisky’s Burnt Knuckles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.