Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,202 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:55 AM

Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy (90836 Views)

Majek Fashek Buried In The U.S / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) / Majek Fashek Performs At COZA Christmas Carol In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by kingxsamz(m): 11:59am On Jun 06, 2020
Nigerians and superstition... undecided

3 Likes

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by robosky02(m): 11:59am On Jun 06, 2020
OK.....
Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by Antibot5: 11:59am On Jun 06, 2020
SATANIIST:
aint nothing wrong with spritism. what affected him was drugs.
stop blaming irrelevant things for your misfortunes/
Guru Maharaji sect is just a religion like christians and moslems. Hare Krishna is the name they call god.
all this is a branch of hindu and it is not as demonic as u ignorant nigerians try to paint it. in nigeria once t is not christian, u call it evil.
the question i keep asking is , what if you where born into a family that is fully satanist or atheist or hindu> what the Bleep will u do? naija christians are too ignorant

Sometimes I wonder how you Nigerians reason.. someone that grew up with him has told you what he experienced first hand you are here typing gibberish Smh

He has said it ain't drugs that is the man's problem...

Okay a quick question! Do you know this man personally?
Have you ever come in contact with him talk more of being on the same stage with him..

Guy abi wetin you call yourself, stop this childish comment and reason very well.

98 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by IMO01: 12:00pm On Jun 06, 2020
crazygod:

Lol. Those guys you mentioned too were deep in occult. If you know you know

How bro?
Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by Born2Breed(f): 12:00pm On Jun 06, 2020
Majek was depressed. He came to Nigeria for his elder brothers burial who died mysteriously and before the whole dust could settle for him to return back to U.S he lost his dear Mother.

He overstayed in Nigeria and found it difficult to return to the U.S by the time he was able to, he has been too totally depressed and was not himself anymore.

16 Likes

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jun 06, 2020
SATANIIST:
aint nothing wrong with spritism. what affected him was drugs.
Guru Maharaji sect is just a religion like christians and moslems. Hare Krishna is the name they call god.
all this is a branch of hindu and it is not as demonic as u ignorant nigerians try to paint it. in nigeria once t is not christian, u call it evil.
the question i keep asking is , what if you where born into a family that is fully satanist or atheist or hindu> what the Bleep will u do? naija christians are too ignorant

My friend shut up there! Dabbling into the depth of occult isn't for the unprepared mind. There are rules that govern the spiritual and failure to observe them accordingly attracts dire consequences. Its obvious u are very ignorant... Satanist indeed undecided

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by otomatic(m): 12:00pm On Jun 06, 2020
Stranger than Science

2 Likes

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by OyinO: 12:01pm On Jun 06, 2020
Is hard drugs now called spiritism?

5 Likes

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by CodeTemplar: 12:01pm On Jun 06, 2020
Ghostrye:
There are three sides to any story. So far we've only heard one
Majek's account too tallied with the Guy's own perfectly. There is this TV interview that was transcribed online I used to have in my phone but lost. Majek confirmed the seven books of moses part too there. He was into spiritism indeed.

https://www.brandiconimage.com/2014/08/how-seven-book-of-moses-ruined-majek.html?m=1

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by AyakaDunukofia: 12:02pm On Jun 06, 2020
Very childish and silly reasoning from Amos Mcroy.

4 Likes

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by dokie: 12:02pm On Jun 06, 2020
ednut1:
Jargons, drugs and alcohol ruined him

To be candid o, I watched an interview where Majek said he never did drugs.

Just sad for the guy, raw talent.

15 Likes

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by CodeTemplar: 12:02pm On Jun 06, 2020
OyinO:
Is hard drugs now called spiritism?
Bros don't doubt the article o. Even majek confirmed it in an interview.

https://www.brandiconimage.com/2014/08/how-seven-book-of-moses-ruined-majek.html?m=1

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by Shukusheka(m): 12:03pm On Jun 06, 2020
ednut1:
if he did it during dry season then he used powers. There are videos on YouTube where he performed and rain no fall. So it just coincidence
What powers?

1 Like

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by IMO01: 12:03pm On Jun 06, 2020
duality:
That's the truth. Funny the children of now, you know them, are IN and are paying obscene price to keep up the game.

They don't know, irrespective of what you do, when it's over, it's over.

When you tell people, they'll say, you are superstitious.

My advice, follow God almighty only, if not, You will be programmed to make decisions that's dangerous.

You mean Wizkid olamide phyno burna boy?

Can you tell us more I'm interested

1 Like

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by platymus: 12:04pm On Jun 06, 2020
SATANIIST:
[s]aint nothing wrong with spritism. what affected him was drugs.
the question i keep asking is , what if you where born into a family that is fully satanist or atheist or hindu> what the Bleep will u do? naija christians are too ignorant[/s]
The Lord rebuke you!

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by SATANIIST: 12:04pm On Jun 06, 2020
dairykidd:

My friend shut up there! Dabbling into the depth of occult isn't for the unprepared mind. There are rules that govern the spiritual and failure to observe them accordingly attracts dire consequences. Its obvious u are very ignorant... Satanist indeed undecided
dont argue shit with me, i come from a fully satanic family. when i talk , just shut up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by Revolva(m): 12:04pm On Jun 06, 2020
I onced staged an event in 2014 which Majek was to perform oh lord that man was in pain and hell

If not for his former manager hajiya whose husband was an airforce officer in ikeja Lagos , he would have died since ...infact hajiya took care of him and that was where Majek was housed and taken care of because that airforce barrack called Sam ethnan was a very good place to keep him , very neat and you can't mess up there .
Majek can just start walking to anywhere if you are taking to him and he was not allowed to smoke cigarettes more than two sticks

Well we were able to get him to wazobia fm for a press conference and the whole coolfm fm family cried when he played live on radio.

It was a great moment with Majek Fashek a very funny man ..but thank God a higher management was able to manage him and take him to USA for treatment before he passed away

What Amos mcroy said it's correct that is what happened to him . He only went to America to make thing worst with cocaine n alcohol to keep himself happy but it was too late

69 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by SATANIIST: 12:05pm On Jun 06, 2020
Antibot5:

Sometimes I wonder how you Nigerians reason.. someone that grew up with him has told you what he experienced first hand you are here typing gibberish Smh

He has said it ain't drugs that is the man's problem...

Okay a quick question! Do you know this man personally?
Have you ever come in contact with him talk more of being on the same stage with him..

Guy abi wetin you call yourself, stop this childish comment and reason very well.
did you see where he said he stopped him from taking drugs and alcohol and he was fine?

3 Likes

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by eodavids(m): 12:05pm On Jun 06, 2020
Petenoir:

https://www.newtelegraphng.com/majek-dabbled-into-spiritism-and-it-affected-him-terribly-ex-bandmate-mcroy/

The Living must learn from this.

Many may be planning to go for this same mistake (may be out of frustration) but, Jesus alone is the Lord and Master who gives you success and fame without requiring something at your detriment.

JESUS-CHRIST IS LORD. COME TO HIM AND GET YOUR REST.

Modified:

The book of proverbs 10:22 says that
"The blessing of the Lord maketh rich, and He addeth no sorrow with it"

This morning as I read from the book authored by Dr. Myles Munroe "Maximizing Your Potentials" he kept educating readers that in obedience to the words/will of God, men and women will achieve extraordinary success.

In page 67, second paragraph, he quoted Jesus' statement in John 15:4-7 "......if you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be given you"

Myles went on to list things that the devil uses to steal our Potentials this:

Disobedience,
Sin,
Fear,
Discouragement,
Procrastination,
Past failures,
The opinion of others,
Distraction,

Success principles are not taught in schools. But God has 'em all. Let's submit to God, and he will accomplish our heart desires. Matthew 6:33.

55 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by ednut1(m): 12:05pm On Jun 06, 2020
dokie:

To be candid o, I watched an interview where Majek said he never did drugs.

Just sad for the guy, raw talent.
only drugs make someone look this way

3 Likes

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by SehgateTeam(m): 12:05pm On Jun 06, 2020
Very true....

The same my close friend who knows Majek said about him. I knew his problem was never drugs.

My the lord have mercy on his soul.....

majek fashek "i will stumble, i will wimble i start to worry but since i believe in the lord i will never fall down"

10 Likes

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by Btruth: 12:05pm On Jun 06, 2020
Wahala ile-aiye.

2 Likes

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jun 06, 2020
SATANIIST:
dont argue shit with me, i come from a fully satanic family. when i talk , just shut up.
Thunder strike that ur bald headed lineage... Novice grin

16 Likes

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by Abagworo(m): 12:06pm On Jun 06, 2020
Curiosity kills the cat

5 Likes

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by frog12: 12:06pm On Jun 06, 2020
they are all revealing their secrets. these people and spiritualism. bunch of mad people.

1 Like

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by Olam09(m): 12:07pm On Jun 06, 2020
Hmm.. for those atheists that don't believe in God hope you can see. Some atheists believe there is no God and still they believe devil exist. I think they are kind of crazy let's take for example kanye west was a rapper a real secular rapper in a interview he said he was offered a contract to join one music label in America but the rule was for him not to mention the name of God or the name of Jesus in any of his song again so he turned down the offer and went back to Jesus right now kanye west is now a church choir

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by Elove1: 12:07pm On Jun 06, 2020
IMO01:

You mean Wizkid olamide phyno burna boy?

Can you tell us more I'm interested

Oboy forget, this musicians has paid their dues to the God of this world..

Is not about talent bro, many have talent but can't stand test of time..

13 Likes

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by Exmilitant(m): 12:07pm On Jun 06, 2020
Lotta persons went spiritual and wax stronger in their endeavour.. What kind of spiritual did Majek Fashek ventured into?... Oh, he broke the rules.

3 Likes

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by Antibot5: 12:07pm On Jun 06, 2020
SATANIIST:
did you see where he said he stopped him from taking drugs and alcohol and he was fine?

And did you also read where he said “Many people think Majek’s problem is drug-related. Truth is Majek’s problem is spiritual".

Also see "Majek’s problem is not drug-related. He took to alcoholism to get over his real problem".

Am sure you didn't read this update you just dived to comment just with the headline information you got

Smh

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by Justseyii: 12:08pm On Jun 06, 2020
Why didn't he say this when he was alive??

2 Likes

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by kunkelhanspeter(m): 12:09pm On Jun 06, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
Please lord show me the way so I won't go astray
and If you don't show me the way Lord, forgive me for being lost embarassed
Baby boy for life

1 Like

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by Palehair: 12:09pm On Jun 06, 2020
TheSourcerer:
wow , He is God! Or let's settle with Elijah

Dumb meathead!
I can't even stop laughing

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

I Have 3 Types Of Vibrators - Toke Makinwa Advises Every Lady To Have One / Pictures Of Wizkid With Jada Pollock, His 3rd Baby Mama / Mohbad's Wife And 5-Month-Old Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.