Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,237 members, 7,822,220 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy - Celebrities (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy (91127 Views)

Majek Fashek Buried In The U.S / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) / Majek Fashek Performs At COZA Christmas Carol In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by HonNEAT: 11:48am On Jun 07, 2020
Ghostrye:
There are three sides to any story. So far we've only heard one

My Dear, spiritism, no spiritism all I know is that he hits the world at his time. He preached peace. Had better messages. His music still remained a good one. Whether he is wrong or right it's now between him and God. He is better than those ones are singing rubbish, encouraging fornication and masturbation. He preached well.

4 Likes

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by MCIU: 11:49am On Jun 07, 2020
FullBar:
Unputdownable revealations,quite insightful and thought provoking....Devil's gift is always shortlived, am sure others living will learn lessons from his experience....if not for that ugly incident.... Estelle Berglin “Swealife” – Julius Dein’s Girlfriend would have been the greatest reagae icon after Bob Marly ,Peter Tosh and Lucky Dube.
Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by Sleekfingers: 11:55am On Jun 07, 2020
pafra:
I strongly believe he repented and he came back to christ before he died.

He is faithful and just to forgive if we confess and turned away from our sins

who is christ? Christ na God? You better wake up to reality...
Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by Sleekfingers: 12:01pm On Jun 07, 2020
Ladiesdoctor:
The yeyebrities wey dey carry shoulder for naija like bunga fish....e don tey wey dem don damgbo into spiritism.

Small time if dem broke dey go dey look like Clifford Orji.
If rubbish befall dem na so dey go dey blame their managers, producers, marketers, labels, brothers, wives, husbands, house helps, pastors, villages, parents.

The thing wey pesin chop na dat thing dey commot for his/her anus.

If you know say you no go fit, no try am.
Later you go come dey blame devil.

If devil mama come ask you why you dey lie lie for him pikin head you fit answer am?

Good nonsense yeyebrities!!!

You better believe in Jesus Christ or Muhammad PBUH

jesus and mohammed na God? They were mere bloody mortals....i only believe in God ...
Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by JoinForsage: 12:02pm On Jun 07, 2020
jaxxy:

Yes dark knowledge are hidden truths that lead the wrong path. There are also hidden truths that take u the right path. Which path is right or wrong will be determined by the objective and end goal.

Sm1 here said he wanted to be “successful” bt rather started seeing visions of Saturn. undecided is that the knowledge to be successful? I hope he doesn’t end up a lost soul.

U said U wanted to know God beyond the regular. This why interjected.
Your definition of dark knowledge are by what rules, theories and standards?

1 Like

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by Sleekfingers: 12:11pm On Jun 07, 2020
Sonfethopia:

Thank you, blame ajayi crowther he was the one who converted the bible to Yoruba and tagged the Yoruba traditional God as Satan. Till date people still call our traditional Gods satan which i don't understand why. The bible need to be reviewed. Esu is not Satan.

of course, Esu is not satan. But most brainwashed chrisrians and muslims dont know......

1 Like

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by FGonline: 12:23pm On Jun 07, 2020
Sewgon79:

Bros I relocate to Ghana 2012 thinking they won't find me, but it always seems I saw someone that looked familiar, at same times you will see people whispered anywhere you go as if they know you. I left the place to Guinea, same thing. I left to Senegal, that even worse from there to Mauritania same thing. But I am back in Nigeria with a lot of prayer and spiritual intervention I am okay now.
So what could be the cause?
Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by Sleekfingers: 12:27pm On Jun 07, 2020
CodeTemplar:

I understand the rule is the rule so I can reason with you a little and pardon you based on your situation. Just keep the rules until Jesus meets you o.
People like you just admire Jesus from a distance and deny Him.

God isa spirit.

who is jesus? Shey that jesus na God?
Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jun 07, 2020
JahBwoy:
everything you wrote there is applicable to me. About being good and all . Was at the point were I almost killed myself and I managed to bounce back but looks like things are going sour again. I need to be free NOW. I need to reach my potentials God
Drop your contact, I will give you a call.
Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by Sleekfingers: 12:38pm On Jun 07, 2020
advocatejare:

Muhammad that was also tormented by demons to the extent almost commiting suicide by jumping off the cliff.

Check out Sahih Bukhari 1:1:3 it will give you a glimpse of how Muhammad had encounter with the entity that he later erroneously believed was jibreel

brainwashed jesus worshipper....
Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jun 07, 2020
JahBwoy:

Bro I'm experiencing exactly this phase.. I need to break out or be shut forever.. how do I find myself and know myself
Chat me via 081 12 406 759
Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jun 07, 2020
FGonline:
let's say I relocate to another city will I still be xperiencin this?

"you usually have this feeling of being followed around or under a surveillance all the time"
Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jun 07, 2020
FGonline:
How do one break free?
Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by CHARLOE(m): 12:58pm On Jun 07, 2020
Born2Breed:
Majek was depressed. He came to Nigeria for his elder brothers burial who died mysteriously and before the whole dust could settle for him to return back to U.S he lost his dear Mother.

He overstayed in Nigeria and found it difficult to return to the U.S by the time he was able to, he has been too totally depressed and was not himself anymore.
Coupled with d fact his wife left him back in d US..
Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by Born2Breed(f): 1:03pm On Jun 07, 2020
CHARLOE:

Coupled with d fact his wife left him back in d US..

Correct person. You sabi!!!

If half of what happened to Majek happened to most people here claiming spiritism, they would've used sniper to soak garri.
Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by doctor306(m): 1:05pm On Jun 07, 2020
Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by Ladiesdoctor(m): 1:06pm On Jun 07, 2020
stieyven:

DO NOT TAKE THE NAME OF THE LORD IN VAIN. The Lord will not hold him guiltless who takes his name in vain. EXODUS 20 :7
How can you preach Jesus and the antichrist in the same breath? Beware lest the anger of Yahweh burn against you. It is written, "you can't serve two masters." Matthew 6:24

Thought of replying your balderdash....
But No!!!!
Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by jaxxy(m): 1:49pm On Jun 07, 2020
doctor306:

You speak from what your bible teaches you but their are other books deeper than the bible but also passes messages as the bible does .
Those books brings you closer to finding the answer to the questions of life and the closer you get the more you loose your mind cus you stop vibing with earthly and start seeing spirts (form of hallucination in science terms )

Those deeper teachings are mostly dark knowledge which are both good and some bad. Used my men to seek God or think like God and understand mysteries of this world and maybe beyond which will lead u to nowhere eventually.

The knowledge has no confirmed purpose outside experiments to find the limits of ur mind and constantly in search for secrets that are not for urs to find cos they serve do direct purpose or usefulness in this world and perhaps beyond. U also will not find God or define God because ur human mind has limitations. There are barriers u cross and u can’t come back thesame. At the end to what purpose?
Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by SURElee(f): 1:52pm On Jun 07, 2020
nigeriagospel:
Very correct, majek himself said his problem was spiritual in an interview back then.

Yes, i read that interview few years ago.

1 Like

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by doctor306(m): 1:52pm On Jun 07, 2020
jaxxy:

Those deeper teachings are mostly dark knowledge which are both good and some bad. Used my men to seek God or think like God and understand mysteries of this world and maybe beyond which will lead u to nowhere eventually.

The knowledge has no confirmed purpose outside experiments to find the limits of ur mind and constantly in search for secrets that are not for urs to find cos they serve do direct purpose or usefulness in this world and perhaps beyond. U also will not find God or define God because ur human mind has limitations. There are barriers u cross and u can’t come back thesame. At the end to what purpose?
Argue to learn not to reply

1 Like

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by Laboni: 1:54pm On Jun 07, 2020
Born2Breed:

He had a PR.
He was a citizen, he said it himself.

1 Like

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by jaxxy(m): 2:04pm On Jun 07, 2020
doctor306:

Argue to learn not to reply

Ok bt I have read a bunch of things already. I was up all night reading a couple more. I am
prepare to seek the truth not some Hokus pokus. Many of this are not from God bt mans quest to be like God from the back end with a whole bunch of unproven theories and confusion.

A guy here want to be successful bt end up hallucinating and seeing visions about Saturn. Imagine. These are all feed images from what u have known already in the real world.

They may not be completely wrong or meaningless like astrology bt where is it leading you to exactly.

1 Like

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by advocatejare(m): 3:15pm On Jun 07, 2020
Sleekfingers:

brainwashed jesus worshipper....
grin grin
Brainwashed demon-possessed Muhammad's follower and Idol of Quraysh (Allah) worshipper

3 Likes

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jun 07, 2020
Starhearts:

Pls keep quiet

A lot of things happened
Thank God.
I finally traced my step back?
I will reveal some revelation soon?
I involved in a lot of things here in Cyprus.
Please mention me, when you do, thanks.
Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by erickjany: 5:01pm On Jun 07, 2020
HonNEAT:

My Dear, spiritism, no spiritism all I know is that he hits the world at his time. He preached peace. Had better messages. His music still remained a good one. Whether he is wrong or right it's now between him and God. He is better than those ones are singing rubbish, encouraging fornication and masturbation. He preached well.

Good talk
Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by crossover(m): 6:31pm On Jun 07, 2020
JoinForsage:
Xup bro... I've found it impossible to love people conditionally. I love everyone the same, human beings and animals alike. For some reasons after my encounter with a certain blinding light five years ago my approach towards life has changed. My perception of it is different. I have never in these years got angry for a moment, anxious about anything, even lost my taste for ambition.

I said to myself years long back I want to know about God and follow his path. Within me I know he's with me. I don't read the Bible anymore because the message of what is right and wrong seem hardcoded into my soul after making that decision.

And I've over the years tried going to church, but each time I gave up because what they're talking about in there didn't sit well with what's in my soul. So, I've come to learn knowing God has nothing to do with going to church. And that we know God outside the Bible, through the revelation of self by him.

Information dropped in my mind which mostly I didn't premeditated. For some reasons I have certain degree of intelligence I myself can't explain, and knowledge I can't seem to explain to others. Most times I just know.

These days my intuition have been getting stronger. I'm uninterested in worldly matters that left me wondering what my place in this world is. Why am I if I'm not like everyone else and can't do what they do. Still in the least, the inability to be human does not bother me which makes it all the more strange to me.

I'm overly talented and I feel deeply in me there's a purpose for those multiple gifts I possess.

I want to learn more about God. Can you help?

Sewgon79.....Total submission to God. I will suggest you this PRAYER MOUNTAIN IN OSUN. Another PRAYER MOUNTAIN CALL (ORI ÒKÈ ERIMO) in ERIMO ÌJẸ̀ṢÀ. Go there for at least a week fasting and prayer. There are people there that will guide you through. God will set you free
Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by Sewgon79(m): 7:36pm On Jun 07, 2020
FGonline:
So what could be the cause?

Godwinnairaland.....You are a good person and most times the "world" doesn't like good people because to them, you are a threat and an alien to them

1 Like

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by Sleekfingers: 7:45pm On Jun 07, 2020
advocatejare:
grin grin
Brainwashed demon-possessed Muhammad's follower and Idol of Quraysh (Allah) worshipper

to you if someone is not a christian, automatically that person is a muslim, for ur information i am not a muslim either. And lastly, it shows how dumb u are , allah is an arabic word for the almighty God, jesus worshipper, he was just a mere messanger. And i adore his teachings...but u mofos have turned him to ur God,
Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by advocatejare(m): 8:12pm On Jun 07, 2020
Sleekfingers:

to you if someone is not a christian, automatically that person is a muslim, for ur information i am not a muslim either. And lastly, it shows how dumb u are , allah is an arabic word for the almighty God, jesus worshipper, he was just a mere messanger. And i adore his teachings...but u mofos have turned him to ur God,
That's how all of you display your Taqiyya by denying that you're not Muslims but get pained when the falsehood called Islam is exposed.

The Arabic word for God is Ilah not Allah, Allah is an idol of the tribe of Quraysh passed down to Muhammad and Muhammad passed down to you people.

Every Islamic sources agree that Abdulmuttalib, Muhammad's grandfather was an idol worshipper and since it was the tradition of Arabs to name their children after their idols, Abdulmuttalib simply named one of his children after Allah : Abd Allah which was joined together to become Abdullah who later gave birth to Muhammad.

2 Likes

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by Baldg: 8:59pm On Jun 07, 2020
There are things known, and others unknown.
I took my time to read through from the 1st page to now.
Majek was a man that delved into an unstable path.
Like someone said, the truth is out there, depends where you look at.
Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by bambi123: 9:29pm On Jun 07, 2020
Someone mentioned about the lyrics of one of his songs, "hotel California", you should check it out too

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by FGonline: 2:30am On Jun 08, 2020
Belafonte:

Maybe the shortcuts that work are milder and more ‘wholesome’ for lack of a better word. I really don’t know and I’m not in a hurry to find out. The knowledge I operate on allows me to receive wisdom and act on it to achieve what I want. To some, it might be a shortcut but it’s a process to me. I like to find out how things work before committing myself to a course or line of action, hence my search and request for wisdom before setting out.

Secondly, what do you think about shortcuts that require harming someone else, maybe by injury or even death? Can perpetrators of such injuries ever go scot free. I believe they get their karmic reward, but since you say some people might try shortcuts and experience no repercussions I’d like to pick your brain a bit on that.

Finally, grin, a couple of months ago, I came across a native doctor’s video on YouTube where he admonished people to stop doing money rituals as that’s evil blah blah and that there were repercussions. However, what caught my attention was him saying there were other spells/charms that can be done to boost one’s work/business that don’t involve injuring or killing other people.

Your thoughts?
However, what caught my attention was him saying there were other spells/charms that can be done to boost one’s work/business that don’t involve injuring or killing other people.
Why didn't u ask him?

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage's 'transformer Skirt' Gives Teebillz Wild Thoughts / Takor Veronica Found Dead In A Hotel Room In Benue State (Photos) / A Girl Wore This To Wizkid’s Show In New York And Got People Talking (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.