Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,172 members, 7,829,187 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy - Celebrities (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy (91230 Views)

Majek Fashek Buried In The U.S / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) / Majek Fashek Performs At COZA Christmas Carol In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by generationz(f): 9:18pm On Jun 06, 2020
CalvinGaye:

He couldn't obey the ethics of RIGHTEOUSNESS.

How can you prove your loyalty and Faithfulness then?

The aforementioned is a very important Spiritual Virtue.

You break one little rule, you automatically have broken all.

And the WRATH OF THE LAW Shall be your Portion.

RIP to him though.

You are the only one who made sense of all the people who mentioned me on this topic.

1 Like

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by GoldenJAT(m): 9:19pm On Jun 06, 2020
Realhommie:
Strange mysterious things beyond human comprehension. You're right
Baba!!no be small thing. I don't argue with people. But we know wetin we know!!

2 Likes

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by SATANIIST: 9:20pm On Jun 06, 2020
Laboni:
The interview was done in 2013 and after then, Majek was a guest on a program on Channels TV where the anchor asked him about it, he said yes the interviewee was right, that it’s a spiritual problem, it’s a “family” problem.
this is more direct than what the op is typing na. the way naija bloggers write stuffs is so annoyng
Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jun 06, 2020
Sewgon79:

What Unknown. Can you explain.
Its all in your head, our dearest friend, yet our greatest enemy, learn to control it.
Can you narrate what you've been through, let me see how I can help, you are not alone, don't panic, there is always a light at the end of every tunnel.
Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by generationz(f): 9:22pm On Jun 06, 2020
Starhearts:

Pls keep quiet

A lot of things happened
Thank God.
I finally traced my step back?
I will reveal some revelation soon?
I involved in a lot of things here in Cyprus.

Glad you did.

1 Like

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by Realhommie(m): 9:22pm On Jun 06, 2020
GoldenJAT:
Baba!!no be small thing. I don't argue with people. But we know wetin we know!!
Yes oooo
Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by Olarewaju89: 9:22pm On Jun 06, 2020
Everything on this earth is vanity. Yes vanity!

1 Like

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by Bjornson01(m): 9:22pm On Jun 06, 2020
foxvilles:

Hahaha..... This dude is talking exactly like my bro.
I hope it's not even him sef.

Dude can just so talk in all these stuffs that I just shake my head and be like....you've come again.

Stuffs like.....Humans has been locked into this plane by layers of coded whatever.

Humans are awakening, there's a constant ray that's surging through everyone and awakening their soul into accepting the ONE consciousness

Etc
Go and see the movie "Lucy", where eventually a girl who attained "a god like status" got coded into a flash drive....so many abstract stuff bro tongue

1 Like

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by generationz(f): 9:23pm On Jun 06, 2020
rawfact:

Hmm, lots of Spiritism-talk on this thread. smiley But be very careful in your search for such knowledge, particularly above what has been godly and safely provided for you by the Almighty Himself through the Holy Bible.

While the Holy Bible might not contain entire knowledge or past events as attested by one of it's authors (John) in John 21:25, it should be noted that the Holy Spirit of God once led Moses to write in that regards in Deuteronomy 29:29 where it was explicitly stated that:

The secret things belong unto the LORD our God: but those things which are revealed belong unto us and to our children for ever, that we may do all the words of this law.

So God ensured that was carefully penned down for future generations (like ours) because He knows man's unrelenting search for knowledge even when he hasn't applied the ones he claimed wasn't enough.

Meanwhile, Human (Spirit, Soul & Body) is mortal and very limited spiritually, even when physical maturity and godly spiritual exercises are achieved. In fact, he can only contain as much spirituality as God-Almighty DESIGNED him (her inclusive) to contain - hence should only be exposed or participate in spirituals that God-Almighty designed/approved for him pending a period when mortality will give way for immortality as described in I Corinthians 15:12-58, where anyone that successfully makes it (John 3:16) to the new Earth would be absolutely and eternally free as Super-Humans (100% Divinity) to engage in unlimited spirituality in the immortal body (godly) that would be provided by God-Almighty.

Imagine a scenario where a Professor of Mathematics compels his 3-Year Old Boy to be knowledgeable of Calculus for whatever reason, you'd agree with me that he would only succeed in doing him evil than good. He should rather leave the poor boy alone and allow him to grow naturally (safely) as there would be more than enough time for that when his brain is fully developed for such knowledge.

So, while we are gracefully planted (birthed and aging) on Earth as designed by God-Almighty, we should avoid the many temptations of going against "Deuteronomy 29:29" as such moments would be presented times without number before us, with several twisting of the scriptures (Holy Bible), same way it was done to Jesus in Luke 4:1-13.

Talking about Jesus, there was also a time during His departure from Earth that He wanted His disciples to be filled with additional spiritual knowledge but He also knew that their "Being" wouldn't be able to accept nor empowered to use it for the next phase of evangelical work He intended (as God ordained the spiritual knowledge for) according to John 14. So what did He do? He instructed them in Acts 1:4-8 to wait in Jerusalem till the day the Father (God-Almighty) would release the same Spirit (Holy Spirit of God-Almighty) residing in Him on them - Very Loyal Jesus, you'd say - He didn't usurp His Father's authority. smiley

And until that happened, Peter (one of the recipients) never reasoned, spoke nor act in any Super-Human way by himself except for once when Jesus revealed that he (Peter) voiced out the mind of God by revelation from the Holy Spirit of God-Almighty.

Even with Peter's new spiritual status, courtesy of the "Upper-Room" encounter, he still made a blunder that was so contagious, being a major leader in the house of God. He didn't reason it otherwise nor repented until he was publicly cautioned by another [later] recipient (Paul) of the Holy Spirit of God-Almighty. As you can see, mortality (Human Body) still limits consistent [good] spirituality even with the residence of the Holy Spirit of God-Almighty. smiley

So, no run pass God, stay d lane wey God put u. Grow spiritually as God intended/purposed for you in relation to how He wants you to live, and all He wants you to do with the spirituality FOR HIM while gracefully allowed on Earth.

I wasn't going to dabble into the occult.

1 Like

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by generationz(f): 9:24pm On Jun 06, 2020
Ola17:

You expect us to divulge such sensitive information on a public forum?

Are you one of them?
Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by generationz(f): 9:26pm On Jun 06, 2020
lekki1444:
I can tell you the rules he broke was not in this lifetime. it was in his past life. It was ordained for him to pay for it in this lifetime. this is why he was gifted with the talent of a reggae musician. reggae music is an affliction ritual. its a music sung by those under affliction and born under affliction. so he was born in affliction and the way the spirits had him express his affliction is by gifting him with the affliction ritual called reggae music. dabbling into spiritism in this life is just the symptom of an afflicted soul seeking solace and alcoholism and drugs is a symptom of an afflicted soul and not the problem

Are you a Christian?
Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by jaxxy(m): 9:29pm On Jun 06, 2020
Vortex369:
Totally wrong analogy from a non-descerning mind.

Majek couldn't integrate his shadow self with his avatar in order to connect to the Higher Self and the InterUniversal Consciousness Wifi, or perhaps integrated the shadow but couldnt handle the vibration that came with it and had to manage the situation with alcohol.

When one successfully integrates all aspects of self, one becomes Sovereign and achieves Christ or Cosmic Consciousness. It is the course every being take, if not in this life time but certainly in the next. It is the real essence of existence. It is Life purpose. Transitioning from Man to God and beyond.

Christians are so naive.

Are u Christian, atheist, hindu or scientology?

1 Like

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by Sewgon79(m): 9:30pm On Jun 06, 2020
omonnakoda:

That was jus a scam in the early days of Nigeria before the internet
Just like the Abacha emails.
Indians and Lebanese dealt with Nigerians using all kinds of Indian magic ring formats
There was this pen in the early days ,you took it ink to the exam . Sat down and did nothing till the say time up then you were suppose to tap the paper with the pen 3 times and make sure not to look at the paper. All the answers would magically appear

There is no magical book anywhere

That is nonsense
Even if there is 12 and 13 book of Moses I will, read it . Nothing dey happen

Boss there is, I have read some and I don't like talking about it. There is different between reading and practicing it. That book have one thing that will be pushing to read it and do the ritual and incartation. And if you start doing that and God don't trace your steps back. Bros you are on your own.

2 Likes

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by Sewgon79(m): 9:35pm On Jun 06, 2020
elonize:
did u read those spiritual books mentioned?

I have read so many books spiritual books. I can't actually say this particular is the effect. But I know there are crazy shit about those books especially when you wanted to practise what is in it.

1 Like

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by yinkbell: 9:37pm On Jun 06, 2020
Sewgon79:

See the problem of people is that they think they knows things but they don't. I have once dabble into the books and I tried to read them for protection because I was being bullying and frustrated by people and family.

But thank God, when I started reading the books, the process, the incartation words, the rituals parts and rules. Then you know you are operating in another world.

E.g let say you are searching for good luck and wealth in those books. If you get to the section. It might tell you before reciting whatever you are going to recite, first.

It is either you do it in certain time of midnight when nobody will disturb the process and then you must wear certain colours of clothes or being
naked, and you must not fear or swave incase you feel presence of spiritism because surely you will. It is either you see something just pass your side and stand at your back, but you must not look back. And so on.

So after all this, if you are the type that smoke Indian hemp, you will start hulliciniate by seeing things.

Bro., this your story does not end here. How do you get out of the mess? What did you struggle with when you delve into it?
just being curious. you can also create a trend to prevent people from falling into the same pit. Many people are opening the eyes of nairalander to spiritism here. you may be of help by liberating them through your story.
Thanks bro

3 Likes

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by lekki1444: 9:39pm On Jun 06, 2020
generationz:

Are you a Christian?
nope, i believe strongly in the bible though but as an esoteric book

2 Likes

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by omonnakoda: 9:42pm On Jun 06, 2020
Sewgon79:

Boss there is, I have read some and I don't like talking about it. There is different between reading and practicing it. That book have one thing that will be pushing to read it and do the ritual and incartation. And if you start doing that and God don't trace your steps back. Bros you are on your own.
Rubbish

I am give you confirmed Yoruba incantations that actually work
Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by Aladdin1(m): 9:42pm On Jun 06, 2020
cicero:
This topic was getting interesting until you people came with chakra, avatar, constellation, integration and seventh master
Dont mind them.so many occultist and satanist on nairaland looking for whom to deceive with their deceitful and cunning words.all these sweet talk about chakra,avatar,christ conciousness,illumination,karma, etc are purely occultic and demonic.they are in bondage and they are looking for whom to put in more bondage so they all end up having the same fate with satan their master.JESUS CHRIST IS THE ONLY WAY TO SALVATION.

11 Likes

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by elonize(m): 9:43pm On Jun 06, 2020
Sewgon79:

I have read so many books spiritual books. I can't actually say this particular is the effect. But I know there are crazy shit about those books especially when you wanted to practise what is in it.
practices, cos wen u c symbols n co.u will wana try it.mehn nothing will mk me read such
Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by lekki1444: 9:44pm On Jun 06, 2020
Laboni:
Just like the Christians believe that everything that happens in life is the will of God. That God designed it to happen even before the creation.
God does exist if that is what you are getting at. GOD is the ultimate most powerful electromagnetic frequency. if God is unleashed on the earth you will see floods and tsunamis and tornados and hurricanes and earthquakes and sinkholes and solar flares and CME etc

2 Likes

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by omonnakoda: 9:45pm On Jun 06, 2020
yinkbell:

Bro., this your story does not end here. How do you get out of the mess? What did you struggle with when you delve into it?
just being curious. you can also create a trend to prevent people from falling into the same pit. Many people are opening the eyes of nairalander to spiritism here. you may be of help by liberating them through your story.
Thanks bro

The simple truth is any person who buys funny books wears red and incantates at midnight probably was not right in the head to start with

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by omonnakoda: 9:46pm On Jun 06, 2020
lekki1444:
God does exist if that is what you are getting at. GOD is the ultimate most powerful electromagnetic frequency. if God is unleashed on the earth you will see floods and tsunamis and tornados and hurricanes and earthquakes and sinkholes and solar flares and CME etc
why won't we see free food,houses and pussy instead?
Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by elonize(m): 9:48pm On Jun 06, 2020
mamaafrik:
he was an occult man who was into Hinduism,he said he will died and resurrect on the third day like Jesus Christ.
He died truly and was about to resurrect before thunder killed him.
shocked so dis was d man my teacher told me about.... Na God kill am...cos if he had resurrected like Jesus...nearly d whole world would say he is d messiah n dey would serve him..tufia

1 Like

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by Sewgon79(m): 9:51pm On Jun 06, 2020
Godwinnairaland:

Its all in your head, our dearest friend, yet our greatest enemy, learn to control it.
Can you narrate what you've been through, let me see how I can help, you are not alone, don't panic, there is always a light at the end of every tunnel.

Seriously, at first things were okay, all my life I never lobby for job rather being lobbying to come and work, that is how I got to Lagos.

I have some distinct act like,

1. when I say things it happens within 7days.
2. whenever I follow people to herbalist or pastor, it is my name they will first call. If it herbalist I found them wanted to be my friend and offer free service for me.
3. I am not rich then, but financially okay.
4. Where I worked then, there are white people that came from Europe that wanted to marry me but just realised I am good around woman.
5. I was born Muslim before converted to Christian.
6. I have gotten accident several times but don't know how I excape without injured.
7. Another thing is that, if someone is about to cheat me base on money. Bad thing always happen to them at the end, either they lost their money or have accident but it won't be brutal but it will be kind of lesson and the person will know it happens during our misunderstanding.

But the worse of all is that I started having financial problems since 2009 till 2017.

But now that I attend a good Church, things were a bit okay. But still having woman problems and attacks everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by elonize(m): 9:59pm On Jun 06, 2020
mamaafrik:
no wonder he said he dislike D.banj because he was delving into the Illuminati then.
was majek dat said e dislikes dbanj?

1 Like

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jun 06, 2020
Sewgon79:

Can you tell me how this work, cuz I once gone thru a lot of weird stuffs before without fear.

Suddenly, some times in my life I feel like I have knowledge to a lot of things, people started calling me names, genius, smart, prophet, seer, herbalist, etc..

In that stage of my life, I was likeable by a lot of people, so many opportunities comes my way, I was connected to some powerful people in Nigeria somehow. Then suddenly everything started turning opposite way like, I started asking what happened to me, people started asking what happened to me. I suffered to the extent I was begging before eating.

Then, I will be seeing things, it will look like it has happened before like I have seen it happened before. At first I taught I am running mad. But thank God He uphold me.

This process has turn me to introvert today, don't have friends and just keep things to myself.

But I keep up on asking myself what happened to me till today, I can really say this is what happened.

If your story is true, then I think I know what happened to you, but I hope you can handle it.

It is raw information. Not fit for the weak.

1 Like

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by Barryseal: 10:05pm On Jun 06, 2020
Vortex369:

You are correct at that level.

Most Pastors have no direct link to God or even Jesus. So sometimes I think if it is not all games.

I believe direct connection to the Master is essential, so even if you are in any Religion and the Imam, or Pastor or Shaman knows what he is doing, he is supposed to teach you how to access God directly or atleast access Jesus directly may be through dreams or visions.

If one can not connect you to the Collective Unconsciousness and can not even connect you to the Master of that Program Access to the Collective Unconsciousness, then does he as a Pastor or Imam etc have directly metaphysical access to the Master? or even the Collective Unconsciousness or even the SuperConsciousness System?

There is so much foolishness on the part of Humans.

Salvation is an individual thing, you DO NOT NEED A SAVIOR, you need a Guide. But the human Guides are cons. Even the Spirit worlds, there are many cons who deceive people that they are Gods or even Jesus. It is a complex game.

It is a Very Narrow Road. It is a very complex Game.
Are you an Eckist?
Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by lekki1444: 10:08pm On Jun 06, 2020
omonnakoda:
why won't we see free food,houses and pussy instead?
you already have that. your flesh has provided you with that
Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by elonize(m): 10:08pm On Jun 06, 2020
bizzibodi:
I dnt know why anytime I sang that song "send down d rain"with all seriousness it rains.
hmm,if wat u say is true,den I run from dat song
Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by FGonline: 10:08pm On Jun 06, 2020
Sewgon79:

See the problem of people is that they think they knows things but they don't. I have once dabble into the books and I tried to read them for protection because I was being bullying and frustrated by people and family.

But thank God, when I started reading the books, the process, the incartation words, the rituals parts and rules. Then you know you are operating in another world.

E.g let say you are searching for good luck and wealth in those books. If you get to the section. It might tell you before reciting whatever you are going to recite, first.

It is either you do it in certain time of midnight when nobody will disturb the process and then you must wear certain colours of clothes or being naked, and you must not fear or swave incase you feel presence of a spiritism because surely you will. It is either you see something just pass your side and stand at your back, but you must not look back. And so on.

So after all this, if you are the type that smoke Indian hemp, you will start hulliciniate by seeing things.
hahahaha

Why u no maintain m
Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by Realhommie(m): 10:09pm On Jun 06, 2020
LyfeJennings:
I knew this guy's case couldn't have been drugs
He meddled into something bigger than him
Isale Oro l'egbin
Behind every success story is a great unimaginable sacrifice.
Hmmmmmmmmm
O ga o
In my quest for greatness
I'm glad i read this
It's a reminder of many things for me
May U rest well
Spot on, very correct..

1 Like

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by FGonline: 10:12pm On Jun 06, 2020
HarunaWest:
That is why till today i still find his Song 'Holy Spirit' strange ..Its my best track but theres something about that song
hahaha

What?

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (22) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage's 'transformer Skirt' Gives Teebillz Wild Thoughts / A Girl Wore This To Wizkid’s Show In New York And Got People Talking (Photo) / Takor Veronica Found Dead In A Hotel Room In Benue State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.