Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy - Celebrities (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy (90985 Views)

Majek Fashek Buried In The U.S / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) / Majek Fashek Performs At COZA Christmas Carol In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by Sewgon79(m): 8:22pm On Jun 06, 2020
omonnakoda:
5 and 6?

Yes I don't want to mention the book. Men that things is scary shit when you try to practise one of ritual or sacrifice in them. Mostly you have to pronounced some incartation and draw some crazy Hebrew words and diagram and must be in the night.

1 Like

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by victorian(f): 8:22pm On Jun 06, 2020
Who on Earth would be so daft to read seven book of Moses!!!

My cousin tried it and his brain never remained the same again.

Na WA o

There are certain spiritual books u don't dabble into or find interest in. It's so dangerous.

4 Likes

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by Sewgon79(m): 8:24pm On Jun 06, 2020
frog12:
hahahahahah. so people that live long refrain from bad lifestyle?
playboy owner hugh hefner died at almost 91 years old or more. they market prostitutes, naked women. he parades himself with naked women.

Those are just physical act of bad things. We are talking about spiritualism. Men it is not something to play with.

2 Likes

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by omonnakoda: 8:24pm On Jun 06, 2020
Sewgon79:

Yes I don't want to mention the book. Men that things is scary shit when you try to practise one of ritual or sacrifice in them. Mostly you have to pronounced some incartation and draw some crazy Hebrew words and diagram and must be in the night.
How many books are credited to Moses in the old Testament?
Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by omonnakoda: 8:30pm On Jun 06, 2020
victorian:
Who on Earth would be so daft to read seven book of Moses!!!

My cousin tried it and his brain never remained the same again.

Na WA o

There are certain spiritual books u don't dabble into or find interest in. It's so dangerous.

That was jus a scam in the early days of Nigeria before the internet
Just like the Abacha emails.
Indians and Lebanese dealt with Nigerians using all kinds of Indian magic ring formats
There was this pen in the early days ,you took it ink to the exam . Sat down and did nothing till the say time up then you were suppose to tap the paper with the pen 3 times and make sure not to look at the paper. All the answers would magically appear

There is no magical book anywhere

That is nonsense
Even if there is 12 and 13 book of Moses I will, read it . Nothing dey happen

1 Like

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by SATANIIST: 8:33pm On Jun 06, 2020
Laboni:
He said this in 2013 when Majek was still very much alive.
that makes more sense. meaning this interview was done 2013? if that is the case then he has a point. i was thinking he was interview after his death

1 Like

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jun 06, 2020
Sewgon79:

Can you tell me how this work, cuz I once gone thru a lot of weird stuffs before without fear.

Suddenly, some times in my life I feel like I have knowledge to a lot of things, people started calling me names, genius, smart, prophet, seer, herbalist, etc..

In that stage of my life, I was likeable by a lot of people, so many opportunities comes my way, I was connected to some powerful people in Nigeria somehow. Then suddenly everything started turning opposite way like, I started asking what happened to me, people started asking what happened to me. I suffered to the extent I was begging before eating.

Then, I will be seeing things, it will look like it has happened before like I have seen it happened before. At first I taught I am running mad. But thank God He uphold me.

This process has turn me to introvert today, don't have friends and just keep things to myself.

But I keep up on asking myself what happened to me till today, I can really say this is what happened.
You were silenced by the unknown, they might be seeing you as a potential threat or they must have seen how your future might have turned out, such doesn't just happen to ordinary people, keep your head above the water... Everything is gonna be alright.

3 Likes

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by theDEVILisHERE: 8:36pm On Jun 06, 2020
Vortex369:
Totally wrong analogy from a non-descerning mind.

Majek couldn't integrate his shadow self with his avatar in order to connect to the Higher Self and the InterUniversal Consciousness Wifi, or perhaps integrated the shadow but couldnt handle the vibration that came with it and had to manage the situation with alcohol.

When one successfully integrates all aspects of self, one becomes Sovereign and achieves Christ or Cosmic Consciousness. It is the course every being take, if not in this life time but certainly in the next. It is the real essence of existence. It is Life purpose. Transitioning from Man to God and beyond.

Christians are so naive.

You know the "know"

Unfortunately most Nigerians don't
Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by Sewgon79(m): 8:37pm On Jun 06, 2020
omonnakoda:

How many books are credited to Moses in the old Testament?

I don't know, I only know of 5 and 6. While searching for 7 books. but that is the one I see somewhere and I try to copy. I even sign like placards of one the diagram in the 6 and it is said to be protection and guidance. I once print it out and laminate and hang it in my room then.
Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by mkoabiola: 8:37pm On Jun 06, 2020
Can we have another majek fashek.

Only tym will tell
Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by Observer1: 8:38pm On Jun 06, 2020
omonnakoda:

Indians and Lebanese dealt with Nigerians using all kinds of Indian magic ring formats
There was this pen in the early days ,you took it ink to the exam . Sat down and did nothing till the say time up then you were suppose to tap the paper with the pen 3 times and make sure not to look at the paper. All the answers would magically appear

That is nonsense

Absolutely,those books are as useless as shits, even sh1ts are even useful for plants,there's no single power in any of those books,I've them here.

Fear is the single thing that is holding Africans down,fear of the unknown kept most Africans down.

1 Like

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by Laboni: 8:40pm On Jun 06, 2020
lekki1444:
yes i believe karma or fate or destiny is subject to the operation of your mental control in past life but in this life it is locked in and i believe that imagination begets events but that is not you doing the imagination, that is your spirit syncing with the events of the akashic records and so those events were on the cards. the events have nothing to do with your will. they were already programmed to happen but you may have accessed it before it happened and then you may think it is your imagination that made it happen.

Nothing happens by the power of there own, i know this to be a fact. ANd yes all events are coordinated and programmed by the supercomputer which is the akaschic records.
Just like the Christians believe that everything that happens in life is the will of God. That God designed it to happen even before the creation.
Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by omonnakoda: 8:40pm On Jun 06, 2020
For a people reputed to be scammers Nigerians are among the most gullible on the planet

Lobsang Rampa another scammer sold most of his books in Nigeria
Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by omonnakoda: 8:41pm On Jun 06, 2020
Observer1:

Absolutely,those books are as useless as shits, even sh1ts are even useful for plants,there's no single power in any of those books,I've them here.

Fear is the single thing that is holding Africans down,fear of the unknown kept most Africans down.
The 6 and 7 books pdf ard available online

Very funny stuff

1 Like

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by LilWarshy(m): 8:42pm On Jun 06, 2020
dairykidd:
Its a true story bro... Even Fela was deep in those stuff too
Then what happened to Fela? Spirituality practice is just like other religion. What happen to those practising Buddhism or the Yorubas that are practising IFA This story above is hallucinating.
Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by Laboni: 8:42pm On Jun 06, 2020
SATANIIST:
that makes more sense. meaning this interview was done 2013? if that is the case then he has a point. i was thinking he was interview after his death
The interview was done in 2013 and after then, Majek was a guest on a program on Channels TV where the anchor asked him about it, he said yes the interviewee was right, that it’s a spiritual problem, it’s a “family” problem.

1 Like

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by Yampotatocarrot(m): 8:42pm On Jun 06, 2020
Biodun1929:

The benefit it gives is...semen is life force. The more you retain (reframe from having mindless ejaculations), the more life force/power you accumulate in your body. And that power/accumulated life force can then be transmutted for better porposes...like achieving greatness in your field.

Refraining from sex is different from refraining from MINDLESS EJACULATIONS... One can have sex without having mindless ejaculations, what do you then say about that?
Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by elonize(m): 8:46pm On Jun 06, 2020
Sewgon79:

Can you tell me how this work, cuz I once gone thru a lot of weird stuffs before without fear.

Suddenly, some times in my life I feel like I have knowledge to a lot of things, people started calling me names, genius, smart, prophet, seer, herbalist, etc..

In that stage of my life, I was likeable by a lot of people, so many opportunities comes my way, I was connected to some powerful people in Nigeria somehow. Then suddenly everything started turning opposite way like, I started asking what happened to me, people started asking what happened to me. I suffered to the extent I was begging before eating.

Then, I will be seeing things, it will look like it has happened before like I have seen it happened before. At first I taught I am running mad. But thank God He uphold me.

This process has turn me to introvert today, don't have friends and just keep things to myself.

But I keep up on asking myself what happened to me till today, I can really say this is what happened.
did u read those spiritual books mentioned?
Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by dapadawee: 8:46pm On Jun 06, 2020
Petenoir:

https://www.newtelegraphng.com/majek-dabbled-into-spiritism-and-it-affected-him-terribly-ex-bandmate-mcroy/
even Michael Jackson and all this small boiz that are killing the destiny of Nigeria youth in the name of music listen to the music self you will find no sense yet people are dancing like their life depends on it lord have mercy o

5 Likes

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by dapadawee: 8:47pm On Jun 06, 2020
LilWarshy:
Then what happened to Fela? Spirituality practice is just like other religion. What happen to those practising Buddhism or the Yorubas that are practising IFA This story above is hallucinating.
you know what happened to fela now. fela was supposed to be alive till date.

1 Like

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by victorian(f): 8:48pm On Jun 06, 2020
omonnakoda:

That is nonsense
Even if there is 12 and 13 book of Moses I will, read it . Nothing dey happen

No problem. Go and read, then come back to testify to us here.

I ain't reading any spiritual Jack like 7 book of Moses.

God forbid!

You are free to go buy those books and read, with all pleasure.

3 Likes

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by LilWarshy(m): 8:55pm On Jun 06, 2020
dapadawee:

you know what happened to fela now. fela was supposed to be alive till date.
Man, nobody lives forever.
Moses in the Bible was once a living man.
If the white men had got the secret to spirituality when they came to Africa then. Everyone of us would have being a student today just like science.
Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by dapadawee: 8:58pm On Jun 06, 2020
LilWarshy:

Man, nobody lives forever.
Moses in the Bible was once a living man.
If the white men had got the secret to spirituality when they came to Africa then. Everyone of us would have being a student today just like science.
physical body don't live forever but the soul lives forever. infact the real you lives forever.
Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by yinkbell: 9:03pm On Jun 06, 2020
Vortex369:

The Bible is not entirely correct, not because the Creator(s) made mistakes, but because those who compiled the manuscripts of the book were not 100% sincere. They distorted most of the structures of the Book, and even the early writers misinterpreted the things they saw.

If the writers had access to the latest Scientific Data of our time now, we would have had an entirely better book that tells about Universe and every other thing that the early writers intended to pass across.

The Bible is a Program Manual.

The bible is not a program manual as you think. It's the WORD of God. More than mere letters with black ink on the white pages.
These words were written as the Holy men of the old were moved by the Holy Spirit. Those words are life and spirit. They are always pulsating and full of POWERS. what the WORD does: It connects man to God, It reveals the REDEMPTIVE work of Our Lord Jesus, it reveals how the whole universe was created which nullify the EVOLUTION FLAWS, It reveals the mind of God, Historical events, power of God, the beginning of all things and how all things will end. When the WORD of God is applied to any stubborn situation, it falls like packs of cards. I am a living witness, I have applied the word of God to many situations weather by praying it or confessing it and the result is 100% effective.
In conclusion, The word of God also talks about the rapture of the saints which you must not miss. You can only be rupturable when you give your life to CHRIST. Jesus loves you!

12 Likes

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by Sewgon79(m): 9:03pm On Jun 06, 2020
Godwinnairaland:

You were silenced by the unknown, they might be seeing you as a potential threat or they must have seen how your future might have turned out, such doesn't just happen to ordinary people, keep your head above the water... Everything is gonna be alright.

What Unknown. Can you explain.
Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by omonnakoda: 9:04pm On Jun 06, 2020
victorian:

God forbid!

Nothing spiritual about it
. Just a crazy book of gibberish used to scam gullible Africans in colonial and early post colonial period
Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by LilWarshy(m): 9:04pm On Jun 06, 2020
dapadawee:

physical body don't live forever but the soul lives forever. infact the real you lives forever.
That was what I was saying.
You know Fela is an immortal too likewise Buddha.
They should tell us the rules the man broke.
Moreover, one of the rules of Spirituality I know about is 'Supremacy is devil' you should be able to decipher that.
Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jun 06, 2020
victorian:

God forbid!

If it were real, you would not find it in the internet. It's fake. It can't make anyone mad.
Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jun 06, 2020
yinkbell:

The bible is not a program manual as you think. It's the WORD of God. More than mere letters with black ink on the white pages.
These words were written as the Holy men of the old were moved by the Holy Spirit. Those words are life and spirit. They are always pulsating and full of POWERS. what the WORD does: It connects man to God, It reveals the REDEMPTIVE work of Our Lord Jesus, it reveals how the whole universe was created which nullify the EVOLUTION FLAWS, It reveals the mind of God, Historical events, power of God, the beginning of all things and how all things will end. When the WORD of God is applied to any stubborn situation, it falls like packs of cards. I am a living witness, I have applied the word of God to many situations weather by praying it or confessing it and the result is 100% effective.
In conclusion, The word of God also talks about the rapture of the saints which you must not miss. You can only be rupturable when you give your life to CHRIST. Jesus loves you!

Lol. You're naive.
Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by Enoch07: 9:12pm On Jun 06, 2020
Ghostrye:
There are three sides to any story. So far we've only heard one
exactly my thoughts
Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by Realhommie(m): 9:12pm On Jun 06, 2020
GoldenJAT:
Whether we believe it or not!! Things are happening in this world. Strange things!!
Strange mysterious things beyond human comprehension. You're right

1 Like

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by omonnakoda: 9:13pm On Jun 06, 2020
https://www.magia-metachemica.net › ...PDF
The Sixth and Seventh Books of Moses - Magia Metachemica

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (22) (Reply)

Bianca Ojukwu After Winning MBGN In 1988 Vs Now In 2021 (Pictures) / Obi Cubana Mother's Burial: E-Money Arrives In Style / Duncan Mighty Elder Sister Caught Stealing At A Shop In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.