Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,433 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested (97662 Views)

The Proud Yahoo Boy In Viral Ritual Video Arrested (Photo) / Man Arrested For Raping A Minor In Delta State (photo) / Emmanuel Friday Udofah Wanted For Raping A Minor In Calabar (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested by Ladycewhy(f): 3:26pm On Jun 06, 2020
Farki:

No that child is not more than 3, you don't need to lie about her age.

They are family, this is not the same as going to a random person's stroller and picking up their baby to do the same thing. That's the difference between changing your baby sisters diaper and a random person across the road picking her up and doing the same thing.

All the other pictures and videos of kisses given to children by family members of the fairer sex have ended up with 0 arrests because it is only considered abuse when done one way.

I can bet my left hand that if a woman did the same thing under the same circumstances nobody would have picked it up.
oh well , start your own campaign and report that of women to the authorities ,I am sure no one will stop you . Cos I see that is where your own concern is .

1 Like

Re: The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested by Tribery: 3:26pm On Jun 06, 2020
Re: The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested by SweetCunt97(f): 3:28pm On Jun 06, 2020
Noel19:

I miss your rants here wella.
Is that so?
Re: The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested by emmykull(m): 3:28pm On Jun 06, 2020
Who get d video
Re: The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested by Dreason(m): 3:29pm On Jun 06, 2020
Am i the only one who thinks, the reason (of) for his arrest, is the rape and sexual violence trend..?
but kissing a kid like that is bad. women do that alot. m
Re: The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested by Miarose: 3:29pm On Jun 06, 2020
That kiss is inappropriate. And why was he smacking and licking his lips in the end? It's a sexual act to him, no denying it.

1 Like

Re: The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested by jrusky(m): 3:34pm On Jun 06, 2020
That is good. He might be a rapist or a molester in disguise.

Give him some hard training behind the bar.

Ewu(goat)!!!

1 Like

Re: The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested by Abaman001(m): 3:38pm On Jun 06, 2020
S.E amaka, they said they are Jews but are second class citizens in Nigeria... They love evils and atrocities, they are the owners of all the baby factories all over Africa....
Re: The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested by freecocoa(f): 3:38pm On Jun 06, 2020
Those of you saying women kiss kids same way, should shut your mouths. If you know any women who kisses a child in that manner, report her to the authorities, she's a pedophile.

There can never be justifying kissing a child like that. What's more heartbreaking is that, the bastarrd has been kissing and probably touching that child, it's very evident in the video I watched. I totally regret seeing that video, it's traumatized me.

They better deal with that devil severely.

1 Like

Re: The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jun 06, 2020
The girls parents should also be arrested for negligence. Where were they when that rubbish was happening,? Why would they leave such a little girl in the care of this kind of man? They need to also be taught to be responsible parents.
Re: The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested by ThatFairGuy: 3:45pm On Jun 06, 2020
Nuisance. Passionately kissing a minor. Besides, 23 with this full beard? May God also bless us with full beard tongue
Re: The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested by Happyfela(m): 3:46pm On Jun 06, 2020
The Guy is not pure

1 Like

Re: The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested by Clinghton: 3:47pm On Jun 06, 2020
Do you know he was only arrested because he recorded it.
Re: The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested by galaxy2020(m): 3:47pm On Jun 06, 2020
...am sure he might have bn browsing that girl's internet long b4 this demonic kissing

1 Like

Re: The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested by Grandmeister(m): 3:48pm On Jun 06, 2020
Noel19:

What about people sleeping with animals like; Goats, Fowls and Dogs?

Are you now going to say since this is a trend then nobody should rear goats and fowls or have dogs as pets.

Yes the world is changing, and social vices abounds but that cannot take away the love and affection of a parent on his/her children thus Genuine kiss on the forehead, pecks and hugs are allowed.
Lol you seem to be judging how the world should see things through your own moral perspective..I guess you believe in disciplining your child? You believe in the age old spare the Rod and spoil the child thingy? You believe in spanking a misbehaving child? That kind of moral thinking will land you in the police station in the USA..

2 Likes

Re: The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested by TheKingIsHere: 3:49pm On Jun 06, 2020
KingAzubuike:
Man kisses girl child,

Society and people---> : " what kind of nonsense be that , he should be arrested, he is spoiling the child , he will end up raping her. "

Woman kisses boy child ,

Society and people ------>: Awwwwwn.. so cute..., awwwwnn, so lovely.

That is the injustice men are suffering today in the world..

The same people that are castigating the guy, will start praising a woman who did the exact same thing, even worse to a male child.

Will male children who are suffering sexually in the hands of rapist women ever get justice?
Re: The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested by TheKingIsHere: 3:49pm On Jun 06, 2020
Farki:

My friend did the same thing to her brother should I call the police for her too?

Yes, report her to the police.... she is a rapist and a paedophile!!

2 Likes

Re: The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested by samworthyever: 3:52pm On Jun 06, 2020
see him mouth like pig own... Ezi offia
Re: The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested by Mrpojj(m): 3:53pm On Jun 06, 2020
xynerise:
The Lagos State Police have arrested Adeyeye Oluwatosin,the 23 year old man who was kissing a minor in a viral video. This was posted on their Twitter handle..

https://twitter.com/PoliceNGLagos/status/1268988111452884995?s=19

Step sister I see
If the girl comes of age he will sleep with her na
I don't know how parents bring up kids this days

1 Like

Re: The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested by Grandmeister(m): 3:58pm On Jun 06, 2020
TheKingIsHere:

That is the injustice men are suffering today in the world..

The same people that are castigating the guy, will start praising a woman who did the exact same thing, even worse to a male child.

Will male children who are suffering sexually in the hands of rapist women ever get justice?
It's the fault of men..you allowed 'masculinity' and chivalry get to you for so long you began to relinquish your role rights and privilege..men have become captive of the very culture they indulged in for centuries..when a ship is about to sink it is men that will sacrifice themselves so that women will get the available life boats...it is men who decided to fend off the leopard that attacked the goats in the backyard...anything short of that was seen as unmanly and cowardly..gradually you became a captive of your own masculinity...you can't even complain about it now...

1 Like

Re: The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jun 06, 2020
Perfecttouch:
for pecking my own daughter? God punish you and your arrest since you don't understand what pecking means

Premium gbas gbos
Re: The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested by TUANKU(m): 4:03pm On Jun 06, 2020
Loooooooogstory:
What if he was honestly playing with his kid sis? I watched the video and I see women who kiss kids like this too...
Why haven't they been arrested for such?
Paedophile spotted.
Re: The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested by Mryacks: 4:05pm On Jun 06, 2020
All shades of wrong that video....he should be purnished wella
Re: The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested by TUANKU(m): 4:05pm On Jun 06, 2020
Ladycewhy:
oh well , start your own campaign and report that of women to the authorities ,I am sure no one will stop you . Cos I see that is where your own concern is .
. Don't mind the paedophile.
Re: The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested by kiddapunk: 4:05pm On Jun 06, 2020
austine4real:
Maybe e don tear that small grl tot0

May God help us all in this perverse period
are you always like this? Or you're just having a bad day?
Re: The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested by Ladycewhy(f): 4:07pm On Jun 06, 2020
TUANKU:
. Don't mind the paedophile.
how people even defend this type of behavior is what I don't understand.

1 Like

Re: The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested by Champneys: 4:11pm On Jun 06, 2020
Stupid boy.
Serves him right!
Re: The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jun 06, 2020
Loooooooogstory:
What if he was honestly playing with his kid sis? I watched the video and I see women who kiss kids like this too...
Why haven't they been arrested for such?
You play with ur kid sis tongue kissing her
Na wah people dey this earth sha
Re: The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested by Favoritedealer: 4:15pm On Jun 06, 2020
Ningen:

What if?
Guy, that video promotes abuse against minors.

Are you seriously trying to defend a paedophile?

Listen carefully what he did was not totally out of place people kiss their kids and siblings out of love all over the world. The problem is that he did it excessively which is not right cos the kid is a minor,so don't conclude he is paedophiles, let your brain do the talking not your emotions
Re: The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jun 06, 2020
TheKingIsHere:

Yes, report her to the police.... she is a rapist and a paedophile!!
They'll never take you serioulsy...
Re: The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jun 06, 2020
Favoritedealer:

Listen carefully what he did was not totally out of place people kiss their kids and siblings out of love all over the world. The problem is that he did it excessively which is not right cos the kid is a minor,so don't conclude he is paedophiles, let your brain do the talking not your emotions
Most Nigerians are sex starved perverts so they assume everything is sexual. It's just like how the average Nigerian would assume ANY MALE AND FEMALE WHO SLEPT ON THE SAME BED HAD SEX.

2 Likes

Re: The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested by BluntNigerian: 4:23pm On Jun 06, 2020
Ningen:

What if?
Guy, that video promotes abuse against minors.

Are you seriously trying to defend a paedophile?

A video of a grown lady doing such with a small boy [minor] would soon be on the internet very soon

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

49-Year-Old Sugar Mummy Dies During Sex With 29-Year-Old Lover Boy In Ghana / Lady Drugs And Rapes Her Male Friend Till 3am In Her House - Twitter User / Female Teachers Force Student To Have Sex With Them Zambia (PICS/VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.