Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,936 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Your Husband Earns 100k A Month, How Much Do U Want Him To Give You As Allowance - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Husband Earns 100k A Month, How Much Do U Want Him To Give You As Allowance (3356 Views)

Ten Things Every Nigerian Lady Must Avoid If You Want Him To Marry You This Year / Ladies, Learn To Respect Yourself If You Want Him To Worship You Forever / I Don't Want Him To Touch Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Husband Earns 100k A Month, How Much Do U Want Him To Give You As Allowance by kkins25(m): 12:40pm On Jun 06, 2020
MoodyQueen:
This is insulting.
Allowance is for jobless housewives.
women are being raised to be jobless housewives. Even when they are in the university, they still carry the stupid ideology of "make i just pass, i go marry better man after all"

1 Like

Re: Your Husband Earns 100k A Month, How Much Do U Want Him To Give You As Allowance by DaInferno(m): 12:44pm On Jun 06, 2020
GodPunishBiafra:
Why can't they work for their own money?

Naija girls are too lazy and many have annoying entitlement mentality.

Imagine my girl saying I'm supposed to be giving her salary. Her papa get money o and she works.
I'm know she's just jealous of a cousin I give 20k every month. My cousin lost her both parents 2 years ago and I made the pledge...
... and she's even working, I think she's mad... no even answer her!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Husband Earns 100k A Month, How Much Do U Want Him To Give You As Allowance by DaInferno(m): 12:47pm On Jun 06, 2020
Easybela:
undecidedOga sir, I feel your ignorance. Right from the days of Adam,its the man that suppose to struggle and cater for his family, (he is the provider) while woman struggles in labour room during child birth, those were punishments for Adam's disobedience. Na condition come later make crayfish bend,its condition that made women to hustle and support their husband(its not their duty). The way things are now,its good a woman supports her man but don't abuse her effort or make her feel useless because she's not doing anything.undecided
jeez, wtf?!
Re: Your Husband Earns 100k A Month, How Much Do U Want Him To Give You As Allowance by Osobi32(m): 1:10pm On Jun 06, 2020
Angelacruz:
She is working for u
working for me in what way pls?
Re: Your Husband Earns 100k A Month, How Much Do U Want Him To Give You As Allowance by ArcFresky(m): 1:39pm On Jun 06, 2020
louken:

Which one will be used for day-to-day running of the family?
The last one naaa... Abi?
Re: Your Husband Earns 100k A Month, How Much Do U Want Him To Give You As Allowance by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jun 06, 2020
GodPunishBiafra:

Will you shut up!

No be your mate be Linda?
Dangote no be your mate?
Re: Your Husband Earns 100k A Month, How Much Do U Want Him To Give You As Allowance by GodPunishBiafra: 3:03pm On Jun 06, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
Dangote no be your mate?
Of course, at least I don't have entitlement on someone's money.
Don't be frustrated
Don't look down on yourself
Don't be a lazy ass
Re: Your Husband Earns 100k A Month, How Much Do U Want Him To Give You As Allowance by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jun 06, 2020
GodPunishBiafra:

Of course, at least I don't have entitlement on someone's money.
Don't be frustrated
Don't look down on yourself
Don't be a lazy ass
Go and hustle, while i mind the business that pays me. Goodluck
Re: Your Husband Earns 100k A Month, How Much Do U Want Him To Give You As Allowance by GodPunishBiafra: 3:07pm On Jun 06, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
Go and hustle, while i mind the business that pays me. Goodluck
Depending on someone's money not your family in the name of "relationship" is not different from prostitution.
Grow some brain!
Re: Your Husband Earns 100k A Month, How Much Do U Want Him To Give You As Allowance by Buuks77: 3:38pm On Jun 06, 2020
Easybela:
undecidedOga sir, I feel your ignorance. Right from the days of Adam,its the man that suppose to struggle and cater for his family, (he is the provider) while woman struggles in labour room during child birth, those were punishments for Adam's disobedience. Na condition come later make crayfish bend,its condition that made women to hustle and support their husband(its not their duty). The way things are now,its good a woman supports her man but don't abuse her effort or make her feel useless because she's not doing anything.undecided
no eat apple, una say una go must eat apple, now see wetin una go put man inside.
Re: Your Husband Earns 100k A Month, How Much Do U Want Him To Give You As Allowance by ideabuilder: 5:53pm On Jun 06, 2020
ArcFresky:
We will divide the money into three, for savings, investment and the third we will divide into two... Anything you want, buy yourself

I don't think you are married
Re: Your Husband Earns 100k A Month, How Much Do U Want Him To Give You As Allowance by vandp: 6:01pm On Jun 06, 2020
The following is one of the greatest lies ever "In other words, dating someone who is wealthy means that you’ll have a lot more options to enjoy the finer things in life."

You can only benefit from the person if he or she truly loves you and is generous.
Re: Your Husband Earns 100k A Month, How Much Do U Want Him To Give You As Allowance by farady(m): 6:04pm On Jun 06, 2020
Michelle55:
Any amount he thinks is fit for the monthly allowance.. He works for the money, he can as well decides to squander it if he chooses but being a responsible husband and father that he is, he brings it home so whatever he gives me as allowance is highly welcome and appreciated.. If its not enough, I'll just add my widow's mite and keep the home front sailing.

There are alot of other things that needs his attention including utility bills, kids school fees, investments etc so it would be best if the woman understands and work to support the family rather than waiting for the man to shoulder all the responsibilities, in case anytime the man couldn't meet up with the family upkeep, the woman can comfortably support the household till he gets back on his feet again.
Its called a marriage/ union for a reason..
For you guys to work together as a complete unit and in partnership for the betterment of the family

I love your comments and I like your disposition. You will make an understanding wife if not one already.
Re: Your Husband Earns 100k A Month, How Much Do U Want Him To Give You As Allowance by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jun 06, 2020
I'll try as much as I can to marry girls from other country before I can conclude on all girls
Cause an adage says a child who have not tasted other food will think his mother his the best cook
Re: Your Husband Earns 100k A Month, How Much Do U Want Him To Give You As Allowance by GeneralPula: 7:22pm On Jun 06, 2020
Don’t play yourself sha..
Re: Your Husband Earns 100k A Month, How Much Do U Want Him To Give You As Allowance by Angelacruz: 7:27pm On Jun 06, 2020
Dat is wat his galfrd can offer...read again
InfinityFabric:

The guy na wood abi, him no dey give too. You were half-correct until u mentioned this crap.
I pity u if these are all you have to offer, things that all have a saturated market already.

I haven't heard:
- Train the children so you can save the money for school fees
- Bring ideas that will help husband excel in work.
- Or even help herself to make money with minimal stress

Dey there dey deceive yourself, u will replace in a year.
Re: Your Husband Earns 100k A Month, How Much Do U Want Him To Give You As Allowance by Angelacruz: 7:29pm On Jun 06, 2020
Dat is wat d op's galfrd can offer nah
21cents:

give sex?? what a load of BS.

isn't the enjoyment both ways? women loves sex as much as men so quit the shitty talk saying "women gives men sex"

I could recall years ago when my GF tried to seduce me after noticing I haven't made a move on her or requested for sex in the early moments of our relationship, i turned her down as she got desperate for prickin, she got mad at me one day and told me bluntly: shey you know I'm a lady? I have sexual needs fulfilled.
I just smiled and in my mind I was like- another olosho on the beat.
grin

now back to the topic: like someone said, 10% of what she earns. and if she earns nothing, she gets nothing from me. simple! she didn't do any work for me and I don't pick money from the ground. for every 10k I give my siblings and mom, she gets 1k.

and all those mumu chores like- washing plates, taking care of the house is a piece of cake for me as I have been doing my thing myself without needing any help.

so if you want a high class man to take you serious, better get busy and show some hustling traits in you otherwise you'd only keep getting passed around from one nigga to another.
Re: Your Husband Earns 100k A Month, How Much Do U Want Him To Give You As Allowance by Angelacruz: 7:35pm On Jun 06, 2020
Dat is wat Op's galfrd can offer
Semperty:
see your mouth

I blame these boys who make you girls feel like they can't live without sex/pussy.

I wish say all guys go comport themselves, una shakara go dissapear
Re: Your Husband Earns 100k A Month, How Much Do U Want Him To Give You As Allowance by Angelacruz: 7:36pm On Jun 06, 2020
Then dnt complain nah
GodPunishBiafra:
Wrong! Stop concluding ignorantly. Apart from the sex WE give each other, I do my things myself MOST times.
Re: Your Husband Earns 100k A Month, How Much Do U Want Him To Give You As Allowance by shilenji(m): 9:04pm On Jun 06, 2020
Easybela:
yes bro it was.like this till they got their "equal to men rights". For bible men are sha the head but now women they contest for the head.
Re: Your Husband Earns 100k A Month, How Much Do U Want Him To Give You As Allowance by Bennysam: 9:59pm On Jun 06, 2020
Easybela:
That’s why you Nigerian are acting stupidly

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys What Impression Do You Have About Single Ladies Living Alone / Why Don't some Women Appreciate The Little Things some Men Do? / Favorite 'Romantic' Wedding Songs: Married Or Not!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.