Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:10 PM

What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages - Romance (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages (151646 Views)

Sales Girl Celebrates After Marrying Her Boss, Says He Is A Virgin / I'm About To Propose To My Sales Girl, Advice Needed / She Was Once My Sales Girl But I Want To Date Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by ChungLee: 9:58am On Jun 07, 2020
OP said: "I have a phone in office that I allow them access to incase their phone is off I can easily reach them through it."

No be the girl phone na. So he has the right to check the phone. Unfortunately her Facebook account wasn't logged out and he bumped into those stuff.
If her personal life is interfering in his biz in anyway, then he has the right to discuss it with her (privately). Else, he might as well mind his biz.

2 Likes

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by makydebbie(f): 10:01am On Jun 07, 2020
Grandmeister:

Get sense! And in getting sense get wisdom! You social justice warriors will be the first to judge that man guilty should the girl die during abortion..the girl's family will accuse him of impregnating their daughter and asking her to go for an abortion...they will grant interviews and make statement at the police station and you 'mind your business' crooners will pronounce him guilty here on nairaland...after all the Story fits your narratives...if you lots can't see that minding his business might get him into police trouble should that girl die during an abortion then it's a lost cause!

Oga sensible. You see I didn't quote anyone with a different view in this thread? Keep that energy and mind your business. That's why you're bald. You won't mind your business.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Grandmeister(m): 10:03am On Jun 07, 2020
Futurejoy:

You need to go with your with your wife and locate her family
Straight to the point! Because should that girl die and her family finds out she died on an abortion table guess who the first accusing finger will point at? You're right, the Op! From then on this man will be on the defensive...the police will arrest him and the story(the families narrative) will be spread all over the dailies..and nairalanders will follow and judge him guilty until proven innocent (if he ever gets to be proven innocent that is)
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Emperor140: 10:03am On Jun 07, 2020
Ningen:
We all have a responsibility towards building a sane society. As her employer, don't turn a blind eye to her promiscuous lifestyle. She's just 21.

As such, sacking her wouldn't solve anything.
What she badly need right now is sex education.

Your wife can take that responsibility.

It's a step forward if she learns from a woman about the dangers of promiscuity & unprotected sex. Please do that for the sake of humanity.
I wept for this generation. look at how some stupid fools are saying are saying Op should mind his business. What if the next abortion wasn't successful? God bless u for this comment. You are one in million

2 Likes

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by rollandben(m): 10:03am On Jun 07, 2020
OritaIbadan:
I employed this 21years old lady last year as a sales rep. At resumption to work she appeard so decent and godly always With her Bible and Sunday school manual. I was really impressed by her spiritual and respectful nature. This made me treat her different from others. I buy her things and sometimes gives her money and always discuss her good life style with my wife. But what amazed me was that my wife was so indifferent about her each time I discuss her my wife will quickly change the topic. I thought, well woman with their naughty behavior towards other women.

Fast forward to June first this year her phone was stolen and I have a phone in office that I allow them access to incase their phone is off I can easily reach them through it. This faithful day, I tried to access my Facebook account using the office phone and found out that this same lady had used it but forget to logout. Well, I knew it was wrong to check her inbox but all the same I did.

After checking her inbox I couldn't sleep all night. I found out that she is having unprotected sex with 5 guys each guy per Sunday and she just did an abortion March this year the very day she told me that she was sick and can't make it to work and she wasn't sure who among the guys that impregnated her. I also found out that she had missed her period again and trying to hang it on one of the boys. The amazing thing is that non of these guys suspects her, they all believe she is a faithful girl friend.

I have thought of relieving her of her job, but my wife is asking me what should I give as reasons. But the truth is that I had never winessed such a wayward life before. If I pretend as though I know nothing she will eventually commit another abortion and continue with such life which is very dangerous at her age. What if she is my own daughter?

Please I want the mode to push this to the front page. I want to seek others opnion about it
Bro no vess o, see you get problem!! try treat and mind your business. every one has his or her personal life, just the same you have your dangling around you. Please,Habba
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Nobody: 10:03am On Jun 07, 2020
kay29000:

He might not be sleeping with her, but he sure has thought of it. That's why the first thing that came to his mind after finding out what she does in her "private" life was to fire her.
You may be right. All the same, I have this feeling that the man is truly dating the girl already, or may have tried to seduce her and sleep with her. His sudden impulsive intention to sack the salesgirl following the discovery revealed his jealousy.

1 Like

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by cugardmalino: 10:04am On Jun 07, 2020
OritaIbadan:
I employed this 21years old lady last year as a sales rep. At resumption to work she appeard so decent and godly always With her Bible and Sunday school manual. I was really impressed by her spiritual and respectful nature. This made me treat her different from others. I buy her things and sometimes gives her money and always discuss her good life style with my wife. But what amazed me was that my wife was so indifferent about her each time I discuss her my wife will quickly change the topic. I thought, well woman with their naughty behavior towards other women.

Fast forward to June first this year her phone was stolen and I have a phone in office that I allow them access to incase their phone is off I can easily reach them through it. This faithful day, I tried to access my Facebook account using the office phone and found out that this same lady had used it but forget to logout. Well, I knew it was wrong to check her inbox but all the same I did.

After checking her inbox I couldn't sleep all night. I found out that she is having unprotected sex with 5 guys each guy per Sunday and she just did an abortion March this year the very day she told me that she was sick and can't make it to work and she wasn't sure who among the guys that impregnated her. I also found out that she had missed her period again and trying to hang it on one of the boys. The amazing thing is that non of these guys suspects her, they all believe she is a faithful girl friend.

I have thought of relieving her of her job, but my wife is asking me what should I give as reasons. But the truth is that I had never winessed such a wayward life before. If I pretend as though I know nothing she will eventually commit another abortion and continue with such life which is very dangerous at her age. What if she is my own daughter?

Please I want the mode to push this to the front page. I want to seek others opnion about it
Is it because you were privileged to see her inbox you want to lay her off?
What you should be asking yourself is, has she been performing her duties regards why you employed her or you are concern with the other side of her life that doesn’t concern you.
Or are you also part of the 5 guys she has been flirting with.
My broda if you want to lay her off, it should be regards her performance at work and not her individual and social life.

#Mindyourbusiness.
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Grandmeister(m): 10:04am On Jun 07, 2020
makydebbie:

Oga sensible. You see I didn't quote anyone with a different view in this thread? Keep that energy and mind your business. That's why you're bald. You won't mind your business.
Get wisdom..it will do you a lot of good in life.
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Perocom(m): 10:04am On Jun 07, 2020
Nezzjnr:
You guys are saying OP should mind his business... For what exactly??
Didn't you see where OP stated that he's like a Fatherly figure to her and she's different from the others undecided

This girl is still a minor working as a sales rep... If something bad happens to her... All fingers will be pointing towards OP.

A 21yr old a minor? Thought adult hood in Nigeria starts at 18, she is 3yrs gone past. That's the age my wife was when I married her ooo
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Thegoodone13(m): 10:05am On Jun 07, 2020
As u know her real character now, if you are not careful, you will sleep with her.
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by tunize(m): 10:06am On Jun 07, 2020
So as a father the best solution is to sack her abi?
What happened to as a father you sit her down and talk to her?
if you can't talk to her as an elder bros let the girl be after all u nvr stated she mis-managing ur business.

1 Like

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Emperor140: 10:06am On Jun 07, 2020
makydebbie:

It is either are not taught or ur parents teach u and u refused to learn. Go get sense
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by omololaAoe: 10:07am On Jun 07, 2020
My advice.
1. Her privacy shouldn't be your concern. You won't also like it if your boss go thru your private stuffs.
2. Now you've seen it. I will advice u to be very careful how you advise her. Don't be harsh or shout at her. Call her, tell her to be careful how she use phones to login to her social media and u saw some disturbing chats. Advice her as a man. How some men deceive just to get what they want and she should be careful. Don't tell her what u saw. Let Her instinct do the rest.
3. After talking to her don't change towards her. Treat her the way u treat others.
4. Once in a while call them together and give them good advices. that's all u can do.
Because if u shout n change towards her. She will leave the work and trust me she won't change for good.
5. Please don't use it against her even when she makes mistake and get u annoyed.
6. If your business is getting affected, you know what to do.
7. let your wife talk to them about sex education once in a while. How to use protection to avoid unwanted pregnancy and how to have one or no partner. STD,Hiv n all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by kay29000(m): 10:08am On Jun 07, 2020
eduwizard:

You may be right. All the same, I have this feeling that the man is truly dating the girl already, or may have tried to seduce her and sleep with her. His sudden impulsive intention to sack the salesgirl following the discovery revealed his jealousy.

He definitely is jealous. You got that right. And I wonder why most people are not seeing this.
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by MartinsD12(m): 10:10am On Jun 07, 2020
OritaIbadan:

You better sack her if anything happens to her in the process of her wayward life the law might get you involved

1 Like

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Grandmeister(m): 10:11am On Jun 07, 2020
ChungLee:
OP said: "I have a phone in office that I allow them access to incase their phone is off I can easily reach them through it."

No be the girl phone na. So he has the right to check the phone. Unfortunately her Facebook account wasn't logged out and he bumped into those stuff.
If her personal life is interfering in his biz in anyway, then he has the right to discuss it with her (privately). Else, he might as well mind his biz.
Your first paragraph...That part of the story is conveniently lost on the 'mind your business' coven...

1 Like

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by makydebbie(f): 10:11am On Jun 07, 2020
Emperor140:
It is either are not taught or ur parents teach u and u refused to learn. Go get sense

Go and learn English language, how to spell and construct good sentences before quoting me. I promise to learn sense.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Grandmeister(m): 10:12am On Jun 07, 2020
MartinsD12:

You better sack her if anything happens to her in the process of her wayward life the law might get you involved
That people fail to take this into account is befuddling...
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Biodun1929(m): 10:13am On Jun 07, 2020
Grandmeister:

It is you who lack logic, even if a brick of logic inducing qualities hits you on that thick forehead of yours you won't still see the logic...

First of all, you didn't see anything creepy about the man going through the girl's Facebook messages. He didn't stumble upon it...that's not the first thing you see on a Facebook landing page. You have to make a few clicks to get to the inbox. If you don't see anything wrong and creepy in what the man did it says a lot about you.

1 Like

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by coolhumble(m): 10:13am On Jun 07, 2020
cheesy

Ariza:
You may counsel her if you so much care but the truth is you invaded her privacy by checking her inbox.Thats very unprofessional!

BTW are you sure you have no feelings for this girl? This one you can't sleep over her mata? grin
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by MJBOLT: 10:13am On Jun 07, 2020
makydebbie:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Liliantalks: 10:13am On Jun 07, 2020
Grandmeister:

Yes it's an evidence! You females are gradually losing it on per second billing! If that girl dies at the hands of a quack and her family accuses the OP of being somehow responsible for it all what will his defence be? Whose side of the story will be easily believable in today's clime? A bereaved family seeking justice or a man who's employee died on an abortion table?? Is this possibility lost on you all??
if she dies it’s her employers fault ? Please learn to mind ur business, her sex life got nothing to do with you , if she dies of abortion , it got nothing to do with the man . He is in no way responsible of anything.
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Grandmeister(m): 10:15am On Jun 07, 2020
kay29000:

He definitely is jealous. You got that right. And I wonder why most people are not seeing this.
When you have a female employee that you know fully well is endangering her life, just mind your business...when she dies and her people come to your office with the police just tell them "I know she was doing this and that but I minded my business"...let's see how far off the hook that gets you OK?
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by MartinsD12(m): 10:16am On Jun 07, 2020
Grandmeister:

That people fail to take this into account is befuddling...
I have made my submission clear enough if he likes he takes it, all I know is if anything happens to that sales girl, he as the shop owner will be the first to be investigated by the law, abortion is dangerous, nothing to hide there.

1 Like

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Futurejoy(f): 10:17am On Jun 07, 2020
Grandmeister:

Straight to the point! Because should that girl die and her family finds out she died on an abortion table guess who the first accusing finger will point at? You're right, the Op! From then on this man will be on the defensive...the police will arrest him and the story(the families narrative) will be spread all over the dailies..and nairalanders will follow and judge him guilty until proven innocent (if he ever gets to be proven innocent that is)
Exactly, you are smart. The OP and wife need to visit the family and inform them, using the Facebook message as proof else if anything happens to her especially if she drops dead in his shop, he will be the suspect.

1 Like

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Grandmeister(m): 10:18am On Jun 07, 2020
Liliantalks:
if she dies it’s her employers fault ? Please learn to mind ur business, her sex life got nothing to do with you , if she dies of abortion , it got nothing to do with the man . He is in no way responsible of anything.
And who decides that? If she dies on an abortion table and the family suspects the only male she comes in daily contact with what will be his defence? How will the Op now prove that it wasn't him that made her pregnant? Whose words will YOU easily believe at the first instance?
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by kay29000(m): 10:21am On Jun 07, 2020
Grandmeister:

When you have a female employee that you know fully well is endangering her life, just mind your business...when she dies and her people come to your office with the police just tell them "I know she was doing this and that but I minded my business"...let's see how far off the hook that gets you OK?

Are you stupid or dumb? Which one? I won't snoop around my employees private Facebook message in the first place. That's a creepy act that can get the OP arrested in some countries.
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by MCIU: 10:22am On Jun 07, 2020
Amotolongbo:
We should learn how to separate business from personal life.

She is your sales girl, relate with her strictly on business and show less concern on her personal life.

The way I’m reading your message, there is already a growing emotion in you already towards the girl, the reason you felt so highly disappointed and wanna lay her off, not because she is Julius Dein Girlfriend underperforming but the way she chose to live her life, which should be less of your concern.

In as much she is performing her responsibilities to your satisfaction and not using her “wayward” life to affect your business like she did the first time she went for abortion, leave her alone.

The only reason why you can lay her off is if she goes on abortion again and that makes her to take a time out of work and underperforming.
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by ndeekay(m): 10:23am On Jun 07, 2020
Whats the point Sir? Girls like her have crossed the line. Giving her advice will surely be a waste of time because her type never listen. The best thing to do is to make sure she is not stealing from you in the first place and let her continue her pretense of being a good girl. The lifestyle she is living will soon tell on her. It will surely happen! The chickens must surely come home to roost!

OritaIbadan:

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Grandmeister(m): 10:23am On Jun 07, 2020
Biodun1929:

First of all, you didn't see anything creepy about the man going through the girl's Facebook messages. He didn't stumble upon it...that's not the first thing you see on a Facebook landing page. You have to make a few clicks to get to the inbox. If you don't see anything wrong and creepy in what the man did it says a lot about you.
If you actually read the Op narrative you will see that the phone is NOT the girl's phone! It's a phone the Op bought for office use...he can damn well check out the content of his office designated phone...WTF is wrong with you nowadays youth? Is that even the bigger issue here?

1 Like

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Ola5TP: 10:24am On Jun 07, 2020
OritaIbadan:

the way she chose to live her life is not supposed to be ur headache, she has right to live her life the way she love it, so far she's not bad at her duty which u employed her to carry out. So please stop checking on her private life. The best u can do is to give her some reasonable advice when necessary

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (35) (Reply)

Every Woman Is Born With This Talent Of Looking At Phone Of Partner / White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos / Sleeping With Married Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.