Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages - Romance (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages (151776 Views)

Sales Girl Celebrates After Marrying Her Boss, Says He Is A Virgin / I'm About To Propose To My Sales Girl, Advice Needed / She Was Once My Sales Girl But I Want To Date Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Joeiordye: 6:16am On Jun 08, 2020
I don't understand op. You got all these information from her e-mail account? Does she keep it as a journal or what?
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Ohizman73(m): 6:27am On Jun 08, 2020
Justbehave:
So he should allow her waste her life because she is not his daughter?
if her mother could not put her through morally then what impact can he put in asuch that would be worth while. Listen to the tracks of xtian Essien Seun rere
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by luluosas(m): 6:50am On Jun 08, 2020
You are really not making any sense because you failed to view the matter from the angle the OP does. Who cares whatever you choose to do with your life, but don't ever pretend and lead people into rating you high when you are actually the lowest of all. Take care

Amotolongbo:
We should learn how to separate business from personal life.

She is your sales girl, relate with her strictly on business and show less concern on her personal life.

The way I’m reading your message, there is already a growing emotion in you already towards the girl, the reason you felt so highly disappointed and wanna lay her off, not because she is underperforming but the way she chose to live her life, which should be less of your concern.

In as much she is performing her responsibilities to your satisfaction and not using her “wayward” life to affect your business like she did the first time she went for abortion, leave her alone.

The only reason why you can lay her off is if she goes on abortion again and that makes her to take a time out of work and underperforming.

3 Likes

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Icezikagu(m): 6:55am On Jun 08, 2020
:DMy advice for you is to give social distancing btw u and dat sales girl... leave d chasing away of the girl to ur wife. wink
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by BlueAir: 6:57am On Jun 08, 2020
And they will have to prove I did it. who do u think you are talking to? Or am I too lame to get a lawyer or know the law? Mr Man she was my employee not my ward.and she's fully adult under the law and that's probably what compelled her further into her chosen life
jidxin:
but you will have to prove it to them
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by luluosas(m): 7:00am On Jun 08, 2020
OP, I empathize with you.
Well, don't you ever fire her as a result of her waywardness in her private life, especially if she is performing on her job. And yes, you didn't make any wrong by assessing her Facebook Messenger, as this action has actually caught her unawares and exposing her true personality.
This is why Christianity is NOT BY GOING TO CHURCH, CARRYING A BIBLE OR TYING YOUR HAIR, it is what you are in private, not the false pretence you present in the public.
Good morning all
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Grandmeister(m): 8:59am On Jun 08, 2020
WeRblessed:

I don't argue with chauvinistic pigs. Obviously, your education did not ever taught you what personal space means.
Another irrational pseudo social justice warrior...you just learnt a new word(chauvinist) recently I guess? You're a spawn of a Morally bankrupt generation...
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Grandmeister(m): 9:13am On Jun 08, 2020
luluosas:
OP, I empathize with you.
Well, don't you ever fire her as a result of her waywardness in her private life, especially if she is performing on her job. And yes, you didn't make any wrong by assessing her Facebook Messenger, as this action has actually caught her unawares and exposing her true personality.
This is why Christianity is NOT BY GOING TO CHURCH, CARRYING A BIBLE OR TYING YOUR HAIR, it is what you are in private, not the false pretence you present in the public.
Good morning all
It's not even the Christianity angle...let me play a scenario (which has happened all too often) that has led many innocent men to jail..
1. The girl dies during an abortion
2. The grieving family will ask questions and demand answers.
3. They will involve the police.
4. The police will want to know the known male acquaintance(s) of the deceased girl.
5. They will obviously come to the Op as a male the deceased comes in contact almost daily.
6. They will invite the Op to the station for statement (e don enter police matter like play)
7. He might be detained for further information( now he has become a suspect in accessory to murder)
8. The media might get the gist and it will read '21 YEAR OLD SALES GIRL DEAD AFTER ABORTION, BOSS IMPLICATED'.....
It will take a very good lawyer to extricate the Op from such legal ditch...if you have been to the prisons you will know this is an all too familiar story.

1 Like

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by stormborn28(m): 9:43am On Jun 08, 2020
stanliwise:
For people to behave differently is not the watch work of the adviser but the sole aim of the adviser is to help orient people of the consequences of their actions and create awareness.

You still don’t understand me
it is you that don't understand... You don't know some people are bent on self destruction? A typical case is pharaoh. God even told Moses I know he won't allow you to go
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by stanliwise(m): 9:46am On Jun 08, 2020
stormborn28:
it is you that don't understand... You don't know some people are bent on self destruction? A typical case is pharaoh. God even told Moses I know he won't allow you to go
Like I have been saying your goal to advise people is not to save them from destruction but to create awareness. Not all people indulging in bad things are always bad. Some are just ignorance and full of youthful exuberance.
Creating awareness could help give a better mindset and maybe just maybe a change would happen.
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by stormborn28(m): 9:55am On Jun 08, 2020
stanliwise:
Like I have been saying your goal to advise people is not to save them from destruction but to create awareness. Not all people indulging in bad things are always bad. Some are just ignorance and full of youthful exuberance.
Creating awareness could help give a better mindset and maybe just maybe a change would happen.
thank God you are also seeing it from my perspective. It is not that I don't advice like you advocated but over the years of my experience with girls... The moment you give them advice especially teenagers to stay away from relationships, you automatically become their number one enemy.. They will even stay away from you. Na day
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by stanliwise(m): 10:00am On Jun 08, 2020
stormborn28:
thank God you are also seeing it from my perspective. It is not that I don't advice like you advocated but over the years of my experience with girls... The moment you give them advice especially teenagers to stay away from relationships, you automatically become their number one enemy.. They will even stay away from you. Na day
people stay away from you the moment you appear judgmental. So try as you can not to judge people. Only tell them the consequences of their actions. This is true especially when this people are adult and grown enough to know what to do with their lives.

But on a second hand it is normal for people not to like you when you tell them the truth. So you owe no one an apology for saying the truth and you shouldn’t be concerned when people stay away from you because you speak the truth. It is normal except you yourself have ulterior motive with saying the truth.
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by romenna: 10:17am On Jun 08, 2020
"mind your business" will destroy dis generation
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Ebenezer2O2O(m): 12:12pm On Jun 08, 2020
MoodyQueen:
She'll appreciate you if you mind your business.
shut up
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by WeRblessed(f): 3:12pm On Jun 08, 2020
Grandmeister:

Another irrational pseudo social justice warrior...you just learnt a new word(chauvinist) recently I guess? You're a spawn of a Morally bankrupt generation...

Another jobless, frustrated, hungry, dirty, smelly, Nigerian bastard. Even if you fast and pray and fast for eternity, you nor your generation will never be at my level. You think everyone that comment on NL is Nigerian or as dumb as you? I comment on the truth when I see one, and those are my openions. People like you is the reason why an uneducated illiterate dullard is your president. That is why your country is backward and messed up. If someone like you can speak up for the oppressed or defend their rights without pulling people down, your country would go a long way in fighting human rights abuse. But unfortunately, you dont know any better. What a scum bag and lower than low of a man. I'll rather have a dog as a family member than someone like you. Next time you see my comment please stay clear, because I only discuss with intellectuals and not a backward and low life scum like you.
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Grandmeister(m): 3:26pm On Jun 08, 2020
WeRblessed:

Another jobless, frustrated, hungry, dirty, smelly, Nigerian bastard. Even if you fast and pray and fast for eternity, you nor your generation will never be at my level. You think everyone that comment on NL is Nigerian or as dumb as you? I comment on the truth when I see one, and those are my openions. People like you is the reason why an uneducated illiterate dullard is your president. That is why your country is backward and messed up. If someone like you can speak up for the oppressed or defend their rights without pulling people down, your country would go a long way in fighting human rights abuse. But unfortunately, you dont know any better. What a scum bag and lower than low of a man. I'll rather have a dog as a family member than someone like you. Next time you see my comment please stay clear, because I only discuss with intellectuals and not a backward and low life scum like you.
Lol your infantile rantings are like music to my ears..didn't even have the time to peruse such gibberish....I could taste the anger and frustration from the lengthy rant..
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by jidxin(m): 4:31pm On Jun 08, 2020
BlueAir:
And they will have to prove I did it. who do u think you are talking to? Or am I too lame to get a lawyer or know the law? Mr Man she was my employee not my ward.and she's fully adult under the law and that's probably what compelled her further into her chosen life
now my point is why would you wanna go tru all this stress
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by AsabaIjaww: 5:01pm On Jun 08, 2020
[s]
Ebenezer2O2O:
shut up
[/s]
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by BlueAir: 6:13pm On Jun 08, 2020
grin what are the chances i still won't go through the stress if I pokenose in 80% vain.. that kind of girl is deep and ideologied in the dirty game .forget
jidxin:
now my point is why would you wanna go tru all this stress
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Jaika(m): 6:46pm On Jun 08, 2020
Sorry to disturb oo, but I noticed that the comments on the first page had a lot of likes and shares......
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by codeKart(m): 12:03am On Jun 09, 2020
BabaJoe001:

If you think 21 is not a Minor, then you shouldnt had given that last Advice. Seems you are confused yourself. 21 is not yet Matured. Many shit we did in our early 20s that we not proud of and we had wished we had someone who could advise us then

A minor is a person under the age of full legal responsibility.

In Nigeria, only people UNDER 18 are classified as minors. Once you're 18+, you're an adult. You can vote, be voted for and, if you commit a crime, be sentenced to Prison.

The girl in question is 21. She's an adult and her employer should learn to treat her as such. She's not his child and he has no other obligation to her other than to pay her salary. Anything else is extra.

Abi, how is her sex life tied to the number of sales she's making? As a country, we need to stop focusing on things that don't matter and learn how to focus on what matters. Especially when it has to do with someone else's private life.
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by codeKart(m): 12:12am On Jun 09, 2020
Grandmeister:

It's not even the Christianity angle...let me play a scenario (which has happened all too often) that has led many innocent men to jail..
1. The girl dies during an abortion
2. The grieving family will ask questions and demand answers.
3. They will involve the police.
4. The police will want to know the known male acquaintance(s) of the deceased girl.
5. They will obviously come to the Op as a male the deceased comes in contact almost daily.
6. They will invite the Op to the station for statement (e don enter police matter like play)
7. He might be detained for further information( now he has become a suspect in accessory to murder)
8. The media might get the gist and it will read '21 YEAR OLD SALES GIRL DEAD AFTER ABORTION, BOSS IMPLICATED'.....
It will take a very good lawyer to extricate the Op from such legal ditch...if you have been to the prisons you will know this is an all too familiar story.

My bros....

This scenario does not happen "all too often". This your scenario na Super Story and it is very very unlikely. She's an adult. As long as it does not affect office work, she should be allowed to live her life. That's all. This life na one. If the OP is concerned about her getting pregnant then maybe he can find another woman to educate the girl on safe sex.
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by codeKart(m): 12:20am On Jun 09, 2020
luluosas:
You are really not making any sense because you failed to view the matter from the angle the OP does. Who cares whatever you choose to do with your life, but don't ever pretend and lead people into rating you high when you are actually the lowest of all. Take care

Sorry o. What is the "lowest of all" here? That she's having sex? With different people? Really??

95% of Nigerian adults, both Christians & Muslims, are doing it. Even a lot of married folk (especially men) commit adultery. The girl did not steal. She did not lie. She did not commit any crime. Na penis she dey collect.

That she goes to Church and then later fornicates is between her and God. It is not anybody else's concern.

Make we no dey swallow Panadol for another man headache

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by codeKart(m): 12:25am On Jun 09, 2020
obentenyson:
your head dey there jare. All this privacy invasion nonsense that some people are shouting is thrash... The girl using her boss phone to do something private is wrong in the first place. If some took your phone without your knowledge n log in to fb. Then u pickup the phone n use it to log in to fb n u noticed that there is something different it is normal for one to want to look in to the inbox of the person who used your phone. For all we know the person maybe planning something against you. If it was her phone that the boas took n then check her fb then he has gone past his boundaries

This is Olofofo behaviour. If someone logs into their email or any account on your device or a public device, and you need to use it, the right thing to do is to log out of their account. What are you looking for in someone else's personal account please?

She's not your wife or your child. You have no business looking through her chats or messages

1 Like

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by coolhumble(m): 7:26am On Jun 09, 2020
I fear your mouth cheesy well i think OP was just reacting according to the trust he has in her and the respect he has for her for being decent and devoted Christian. OP is not a man like me, no matter how much i trust you i will always keep hollow space for disappointment or unexpected event. Am i too sensitive? grin

Ariza:
I had to ask ni, abi who shows special treatment and likeness, who discuss a woman to his wife ,who gives extra money to employee and could only think of sacking her when he found out who she really is?

Lemme answer: One who has a crush grin grin .. but then we live in a world full of sanctimonious people. So Op is clean and only assuming a fatherly role until he is caught doing otherwise. cheesy

Everybody go dey alright...las Las.
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by maasoap(m): 12:57pm On Jun 09, 2020
LastProphet:

I don't even know where to start from to address you. But take note that reading someone's messages is a violation of privacy and it can be sued for though maybe not here. I'm an employer of labor and a management consultant so this is not a jambite or Malian talking pls.

Keep deceiving yourself. Like you have never read anyone else's messages before. Mind you, his phone.

I don't know why Nigerians adoot this big brother attitude even where they are not invited. Does the OP know how many times his own daughter has aborted? His younger sister? And even you that's typing do you know the REAL MOTIVATIONS of the OP? And you again do you know how many abortions you might pay for in the future? Yes tell me those church yen yen yen, you haven't seen anything yet. We have caught pastors aborting who never imagined they'd share street with someone who does. Learning to mind your business never goes wrong.

That's why you now have liveable society
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jun 09, 2020
lets be honest with ourselves.op has a crush on the girl and is just mad that she is giving the cookie to others while he"s not getting it.when u see a man angry and mad when a woman dates other men while ignoring him then know such a man is jealous.why will i be concerned in the guy a girl dates when she is not connected to me in anyway.As long as she does not bring men to fuk into ur venue of business i dont think it should pain u except like i said b4 u are crushing on her cheesy on her

1 Like

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jun 09, 2020
coolhumble:
I fear your mouth cheesy well i think OP was just reacting according to the trust he has in her and the respect he has for her for being decent and devoted Christian. OP is not a man like me, no matter how much i trust you i will always keep hollow space for disappointment or unexpected event. Am i too sensitive? grin

he is a naive young man.that a girl can speak in tongues and be in the spirit is nothing.those ones wey dey carry church for head na dem dey fuk pass cheesy.any man who know this one is naive cheesy.

1 Like

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by LastProphet: 1:30pm On Jun 09, 2020
maasoap:

Keep deceiving yourself. Like you have never read anyone else's messages before. Mind you, his phone.

That's why you now have liveable society

Na wa for you oh, you blast me you come hail me again, ayam confuz oh
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by MJACORY(m): 10:22pm On Jun 10, 2020
This one weak me o

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by coolhumble(m): 1:18pm On Jun 11, 2020
cheesy
lefulefu:
he is a naive young man.that a girl can speak in tongues and be in the spirit is nothing.those ones wey dey carry church for head na dem dey fuk pass cheesy.any man who know this one is naive cheesy.
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by SHOCK7(m): 8:27pm On Jun 11, 2020
Michelle55:
The earlier we learn to mind our business, the better it would be for us all..
Op, simply turn a blind eye like nothing happened, you don't have any right to snoop around her like that.. You are only her boss not her parents
Enuf of this mind 'ur bus. advice, do you know if the op is just the right person at this point in her young life to counsel and rehabilitate her!

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (Reply)

Every Woman Is Born With This Talent Of Looking At Phone Of Partner / White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos / Photos Of Beautiful Nigerian Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.