Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,163 members, 7,953,620 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:54 PM

What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages - Romance (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages (153369 Views)

My Sales Girl Is About To Crash My Relationship / Sales Girl Celebrates After Marrying Her Boss, Says He Is A Virgin / I'm About To Propose To My Sales Girl, Advice Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by DannyWolex(m): 8:12pm On Jun 07, 2020
Reading through the comments have seen people hammering you should have mind your own biz more than people giving advice. This’s how bad the world has really turned to!
Oga, sit her down and advise her ASAP, do a follow up and see if she changes, otherwise she will indict you and your biz on her dying bed on d next abortion

3 Likes

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by ThatFairGuy: 8:32pm On Jun 07, 2020
Ningen:
We all have a responsibility towards building a sane society. As her employer, don't turn a blind eye to her promiscuous lifestyle. She's just 21.

As such, sacking her wouldn't solve anything.
What she badly need right now is sex education.

Your wife can take that responsibility.

It's a step forward if she learns from a woman about the dangers of promiscuity & unprotected sex. Please do that for the sake of humanity.

beautiful advice so far
@Op Oritaibadan, please do as this man said. Don't mind those saying it isn't your concern.

1 Like

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by karnap(m): 8:36pm On Jun 07, 2020
kay29000:

"...this is the reasons your wife change topic, you seems to like this girl."

Exactly! If you read through his posts well, you will decern that he likes the girl...even if he doesn't realize it. And it has nothing to do with father figure likeness. If it was about being a father figure, the first thing that would come to his mind after seeing the messages won't be to fire her.
correct.

1 Like

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Acidosis(m): 8:56pm On Jun 07, 2020
ibkayee:

I feel you’re focusing on the part where I quoted ‘useless boyfriends’ more than necessary, I don’t really care about the fact that you referred to them as that

When you’re logged into Facebook, if a profile hasn’t been logged out of and a session is still running, you have access to things like the inbox.

She’s his sales girl, not his counselor, not his child’s tutor, not his pastor, he had no right going through her inbox in the first place and she not violate any company rules so mind your business wink

I wonder if he’d feel as strongly about this thing that has absolutely nothing to do with him if she were male, probably not

Gender card?

The the OP had changed his gender to "f" before submitting this thread, most of the comments here would have turned out differently.
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by abdullkabar(m): 9:27pm On Jun 07, 2020
Liliantalks:
flying colar to this is totally different
How is it different?
He saw me going wrong and put me to the right way(The girl is on the wrong way and Op can put her right)
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Tomide59(m): 9:37pm On Jun 07, 2020
Endeavour to call her and ask her she has pregnant and wait to see her reaction if she wil tell d truth.,,, don't lay her off cos of her wayward u could make her issue worst sir. Also try as much as possible to encourage her to change cos i believe if she's ur son u wil not let her be but you wil stood by her at this difficult Time. Even, if u relief her of her job, can u tell d altitude of d next person to be employ. Best regards
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Liliantalks: 9:45pm On Jun 07, 2020
abdullkabar:

How is it different?
He saw me going wrong and put me to the right way(The girl is on the wrong way and Op can put her right)
u fly ur collar publicly. This is her private life . That’s the difference
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by harisclub: 10:13pm On Jun 07, 2020
You need to be professional. stay away from her privacy and focus on the employee and employer relationship
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Busch: 10:22pm On Jun 07, 2020
OritaIbadan:

Alright just thinking as a father is it the best

The best you can do is find indirect ways of advising her, but don’t take her source of livelihood cause that a father won’t do.
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by abdullkabar(m): 10:34pm On Jun 07, 2020
Liliantalks:
u fly ur collar publicly. This is her private life . That’s the difference
undecided
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by raphy(m): 10:49pm On Jun 07, 2020
oga i know.it was wrong.to go through her Facebook chats.

but don't let her know you did that.

its her life but i think she needs someone to advice like mother your wife will do that but don't.LW her know u have find out.

just tell ur wife to tell her to confide.in her. if anything is bothering her..

and dont ask her anything apart from her job matters.

just ignore all thes mofos saying you.want.to enter her..
what ever she is ,outside of work she will one day gt tired.of it..

i HV tried as a legend.here.
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by mindtricks: 10:50pm On Jun 07, 2020
Liliantalks:
yes other means not checking her Facebook, that’s very creepy . This is not okay. If it were to be a civilized country , she would sue he’s ass, it’s a company phone , he didn’t just glance , he went in deep and started clicking , that’s total bull

The gravity of threat to her life which stems from her "escapades" supercedes the privacy invasion angle.
If things were to be done on such strict tone/note, the boss will not only see those posts without letting anyone know, but also quietly ease her out of his business without so much noise.
Besides, by the time she was careless enough to have left her account open in such a public (the company's) phone she already indirectly gave others (iincluding her boss) access to her private posts/chats on her account. I also want to believe the boss seeing those posts was not what he planned for, it just happened. On the creepy comment, many do not even know so much of their private info is already out there in the open, on the net.
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by samoski3(f): 11:02pm On Jun 07, 2020
LastProphet:

Is none of your business because she has not invited you into her private life you only violated it. Did you employ her to be daddy's daughter or sales girl? I suspect you are interested in her
he said he can't sleep on her matter so he's interested too.
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by elgorethi: 11:05pm On Jun 07, 2020
All these senseless i-too-wise people advising the op to mind his business shows how terrible this generation has turned out to become. They'd rather take videos and watch people loose their lives rather than safe them. sometimes i wonder how their brain works!!!

First, she should have respected the fact that the phone given to her was a company's property and can be accessed anytime by the management
Secondly, she should never had used the phone for personal use as it is strictly for OFFICIAL USE ONLY
Thirdly, NO PERSONAL SOCIAL MEDIA accounts should have been logged in to the phone except for official purpose.
Lastly, what if she dies at the office as a cause of the abortion, na who go give account of such situation and lastly na una type to dey shout 'THE OGA NA RITUALIST'

These people are terrible! lipsrsealed undecided

3 Likes

Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by tonididdy(m): 11:17pm On Jun 07, 2020
OritaIbadan:
I employed this 21years old lady last year as a sales rep. At resumption to work she appeard so decent and godly always With her Bible and Sunday school manual. I was really impressed by her spiritual and respectful nature. This made me treat her different from others. I buy her things and sometimes gives her money and always discuss her good life style with my wife. But what amazed me was that my wife was so indifferent about her each time I discuss her my wife will quickly change the topic. I thought, well woman with their naughty behavior towards other women.

Fast forward to June first this year her phone was stolen and I have a phone in office that I allow them access to incase their phone is off I can easily reach them through it. This faithful day, I tried to access my Facebook account using the office phone and found out that this same lady had used it but forget to logout. Well, I knew it was wrong to check her inbox but all the same I did.

After checking her inbox I couldn't sleep all night. I found out that she is having unprotected sex with 5 guys each guy per Sunday and she just did an abortion March this year the very day she told me that she was sick and can't make it to work and she wasn't sure who among the guys that impregnated her. I also found out that she had missed her period again and trying to hang it on one of the boys. The amazing thing is that non of these guys suspects her, they all believe she is a faithful girl friend.

I have thought of relieving her of her job, but my wife is asking me what should I give as reasons. But the truth is that I had never winessed such a wayward life before. If I pretend as though I know nothing she will eventually commit another abortion and continue with such life which is very dangerous at her age. What if she is my own daughter?

Please I want the mode to push this to the front page. I want to seek others opnion about it

I think you are a liar and trying to tarnish the image of the Christian world.

I don't blame you, I blame the mods who pushed this to FP on a Sunday. you also chose a Sunday to post your findings.

well if I am wrong then prove me wrong. show us screenshots of the messages from FB.

God have mercy on you. you need Christ.
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by LastProphet: 11:34pm On Jun 07, 2020
samoski3:
he said he can't sleep on her matter so he's interested too.

Hahahaha, it's her life and his job is only 1 aspect of it. He should stick to the job he gave her
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by cochexky: 11:48pm On Jun 07, 2020
It's obvious you don't know the way God works, that girls age is very critical age for both men and women... If you can be honest to urself the on the kind of mentality you have during ur jsst till certain time then u will understand its not about up bringing here... That girl needs a serious reset. I'm done discussing this.

toboy:

I have a question for you where was God in the first place before she got pregnant? Why are you calling God now? Tell her parents? Do you know if she is orphan? If she had good parenting, then they should have raised her in such she able get proper sex education? You people that keep attributing everything to God is major problem we have in Nigeria cuz you can't use your common sense to think again.
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by litaninja(m): 11:49pm On Jun 07, 2020
The CUG is the company PROVIDED line, for official communications.
You are talking about a personal Facebook account, with her personal telegraphic communications, NOT affiliated in any way with your organization.
For your ibformation, her personal communications are protected by the law. You just may get sued.

martinskelly:
Bros is like using a CUG(Close User Group) in a company, do you believe that your number is closely and secretly monitored.
Firstly, the number is not yours.
Secondly, it was giving to you by your employer; thus giving them right to monitor you.
This same thing applied here also, the phone is no hers.
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by pius49(m): 11:54pm On Jun 07, 2020
In as much as you care but it's not your call
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by elgorethi: 12:02am On Jun 08, 2020
It's so obvious you're completely ignorant of so many things.

Using a personal social media account on a CUG is a ground for termination.
As far as there are some hidden laws that gives an employer the right to monitor your daily activities to avoid fraud, then this is no case at all.
There could have been a conversation of a fraudulent act by this said lady which the employer could've caught due to her carelessness. It's so obvious her carelessness is part of the fact that she can't manage to keep her legs closed at 21. Terrible kids and adults everywhere embarassed embarassed embarassed
Have you ever wondered why companies monitor salary accounts for fraud. Does this law you quote not protect you from this.

You really need to learn a lot and wise up.

The CUG is the company PROVIDED line, for official communications.
You are talking about a personal Facebook account, with her personal telegraphic communications, NOT affiliated in any way with your organization.
For your ibformation, her personal communications are protected by the law. You just may get sued.

[/quote]
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by elgorethi: 12:07am On Jun 08, 2020
This one na hypocrite oo..

Na your type dey need God's approval to take drugs.

What has Christianity got to do with this?

Chai, children of this days don suffer to get some kain parents

tonididdy:

I think you are a liar and trying to tarnish the image of the Christian world.

I don't blame you, I blame the mods who pushed this to FP on a Sunday. you also chose a Sunday to post your findings.

well if I am wrong then prove me wrong. show us screenshots of the messages from FB.

God have mercy on you. you need Christ.
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by lekonso: 12:33am On Jun 08, 2020
Pls relieve her of her job immediately. A small girl that can pretend like this is very dangerous for your business. She is an evil girl. If she is not a pretender i would have advised you to talk to her that possibly she can change. But a small girl like that pretending to be good christian and getting involved at that level of immorality is very dangerous, pls relieve her of job asap.
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by RTSC: 2:17am On Jun 08, 2020
If you keep quiet and she dies from an abortion, the almighty will hold you accountable.

God brings people into our lives sometimes for us to set them on the right path.
We are accountable for their lives and not just that of our children alone.
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Awaja(m): 3:01am On Jun 08, 2020
A girl weh no get brain,na her kpomo de carry d cross,let her bang on coz those five guys rely on her expertise.
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by futurehomes: 3:53am On Jun 08, 2020
Easier said than done. I will wait to see your real-life reaction when something similar happens to you or a family member cool

Dobson43:
Quick points here:

You were supposed to mind your business.

You crossed a line poking your nose in her personal affairs.

Being her Boss doesn't give you the right to judge her. She is under contract to serve you in a certain capacity. Stick to that capacity.

If her atitude to work affects your business in anyway, then you can let her off.

Why should you be bothered as a father? What's the point of drinking paracetamol on another man's headache?

If you had used this amount of time in snooping around in pushing your business forward, you would actually enjoy better patronage.

You should draw a line as regards your relationship between yourself and your workers.

It appears you have feelings for this lady thus your uneasiness that she has underperformed in your own estimation. Kill that feeling. It's her life, let her define it how it suits her

This time actually do mind your business.
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Dobson43: 5:35am On Jun 08, 2020
futurehomes:
Easier said than done. I will wait to see your real-life reaction when something similar happens to you or a family member cool

Go and wait like you know me. It's pathetic the way you Nigerians think, little wonder you guys are so backward. Do you even understand the what invasion of privacy is? Or just you want to shoot your mouth off. An American was killed you guys come to cyber space to demonstrate but your people are killed everyday no one blinks about it.

Did the lady ask her boss for help? That's the only prerequisite for you to come to that conclusion. You don't barge into people's private lives and fix them because you feel you got the answers.

The Op should learn to mind his business and you should too. Don't go around invading people's private space.
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by WeRblessed(f): 5:51am On Jun 08, 2020
Grandmeister:

Look at them! Mind you business coven! Has it even crossed that your closed mind that the Op seeing those messages might be his only evidence of innocence should that girl die during an abortion??

I don't argue with chauvinistic pigs. Obviously, your education did not ever taught you what personal space means.
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Peacefullove: 6:06am On Jun 08, 2020
Michelle55:
The earlier we learn to mind our business, the better it would be for us all..

Op, simply turn a blind eye like nothing happened, you don't have any right to snoop around her like that.. You are only her boss not her parents
So u are advocating turning a blind eye to everything ?

You mean people should mind their business concerning all this rapists as well right ?? Nonsense.
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Peacefullove: 6:07am On Jun 08, 2020
izzou:

And then if she dies from the next abortion nko?

Dont mind that lady . hypocrite
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by Peacefullove: 6:08am On Jun 08, 2020
OritaIbadan:

I had even tried to ignore but am not finding it very easy thats why I informed my wife and brought it up here just to be sure I do the right thing

You are just been human. Well done bro
Re: What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages by jidxin(m): 6:09am On Jun 08, 2020
BlueAir:
angry Her die her die.na me give am Belle and abort?
but you will have to prove it to them

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (Reply)

Sleeping With Married Women / Braless Lady At Club Jokers In Benin Causes Commotion Online As Nigerians React / Disadvantages Of Sex Before Marriage (must Read For All Youth)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.