Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Family Of Uwaila Umozuwa Receives Death Threats - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Family Of Uwaila Umozuwa Receives Death Threats (70443 Views)

Obituary Of Uwaila Omozuwa Vera: Burial Poster Of Raped UNIBEN Student (Photos) / Uwaila Omozuwa: Protest Rocks Benin Over Rape, Murder Of UNIBEN Student (photos) / Livinus Elem On Uwa Vera Uwaila's Rape And Death: Says "Good For Her" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Family Of Uwaila Umozuwa Receives Death Threats by Sommydisaster(m): 8:44pm On Jun 06, 2020
Travviscott:
Are you sure what is at the back of 6 in this matter no pass 7

I'm your fan
Re: Family Of Uwaila Umozuwa Receives Death Threats by frankblinkz(m): 8:46pm On Jun 06, 2020
The police should investigate the girls father 4 real questioning,go through d deceased phn calls and chats, also investigate d threats messages to the father,jst an opinion
i feel theres more to this rape story

4 Likes

Re: Family Of Uwaila Umozuwa Receives Death Threats by xpool(m): 8:47pm On Jun 06, 2020
XXLMANDIGO:
You are not only always moody but everlastingly bitter. Ode. embarassed

Potential rapist identified

3 Likes

Re: Family Of Uwaila Umozuwa Receives Death Threats by Drizzy5001(m): 8:47pm On Jun 06, 2020
When I become president, all these bad stories no go even exist again angry
Rip to the dead
Re: Family Of Uwaila Umozuwa Receives Death Threats by SmileDance(f): 8:47pm On Jun 06, 2020
tot:
Whether there is more to the story or not is irrelevant. No one deserves to be raped and killed in such a manner. I don't understand people trying to come up with excuses for this evil act and crime angry
I don't think they are making excuses tho, nothing justifies what happened to the poor girl but I think people are just curious to find out what and what really happened, this is necessary in order to bring the perpetrators to book.

2 Likes

Re: Family Of Uwaila Umozuwa Receives Death Threats by XXLMANDIGO: 8:47pm On Jun 06, 2020
Get away Kid/simp.

[quote author=BubeChi post=90385245][/quote]
Re: Family Of Uwaila Umozuwa Receives Death Threats by BlueAir: 8:47pm On Jun 06, 2020
angry Ur stupid life knows no limit.shey u dey mad abi ur papa get generational curse upon his life to give birth to an abomination? Imagine the stupidddity,if a nairaland guy has disvirgined u with noodles,go settle score with am and leave the rest of us in peace
MoodyQueen:

One suspect spotted.

1 Like

Re: Family Of Uwaila Umozuwa Receives Death Threats by Jodesky(m): 8:48pm On Jun 06, 2020
Jabar2017:
May God help dis country...

1 Like

Re: Family Of Uwaila Umozuwa Receives Death Threats by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jun 06, 2020
How come you are receiving their calls through your friends phone and how come they have your friends phone number but they don't have your number. Something is not right from the contact he received

6 Likes

Re: Family Of Uwaila Umozuwa Receives Death Threats by GeneralPula: 8:49pm On Jun 06, 2020
After all, the case may not just be about rape..
Re: Family Of Uwaila Umozuwa Receives Death Threats by OdefaGirl(f): 8:49pm On Jun 06, 2020
For what?? What has the man done? Is it not enough harm to have murdered his child gruesomely?
They are also here on Nairaland...... RAPISTS!!!

2 Likes

Re: Family Of Uwaila Umozuwa Receives Death Threats by 9jayes: 8:52pm On Jun 06, 2020
mindful01:

If I rape I should be killed and if anyone rapes any of my family members I will kill the person.

2 Likes

Re: Family Of Uwaila Umozuwa Receives Death Threats by nerorex01: 8:52pm On Jun 06, 2020
Ask police grin

2 Likes

Re: Family Of Uwaila Umozuwa Receives Death Threats by xpool(m): 8:52pm On Jun 06, 2020
playapayaski:
Rape and now threats? There's definitely more to this story
Nothing more, whatever track police is on is leading to them.
They are just trying to use their last lifeline, believe me.
Even if a man dies in the course of fighting for the spirit of his daughter; man it is worth it

2 Likes

Re: Family Of Uwaila Umozuwa Receives Death Threats by illicit(m): 8:52pm On Jun 06, 2020
There's more to this story
Re: Family Of Uwaila Umozuwa Receives Death Threats by Ryocaj(m): 8:53pm On Jun 06, 2020
I don't understand.. Death threats from who?.. I thought the Police av made arrests.. Is it from d gang members of d arrested or from d police that demanded bribe?
Re: Family Of Uwaila Umozuwa Receives Death Threats by LedRock: 8:53pm On Jun 06, 2020
tot:
Whether there is more to the story or not is irrelevant. No one deserves to be raped and killed in such a manner. I don't understand people trying to come up with excuses for this evil act and crime angry
Nobody is coming with excuses for the rape, they are only thinking with their brain. If the intention of the crime is fished out, the perpetrators will be easy to fish out.

1 Like

Re: Family Of Uwaila Umozuwa Receives Death Threats by iKingsley(m): 8:53pm On Jun 06, 2020
grin
MoodyQueen:
It's sickening. So many rapist apologists in this country. I wouldn't even be surprise if the people sending those threats are Nairalanders!
Re: Family Of Uwaila Umozuwa Receives Death Threats by xpool(m): 8:55pm On Jun 06, 2020
lomprico:
it's not only about rape now but murder!

what is the police telling us about their so called 'finger print' suspect? he never talk finish?
I wonder when Nigeria started using this angle of forensics; fingerprint
Re: Family Of Uwaila Umozuwa Receives Death Threats by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jun 06, 2020
This are the people that deserve police protection and not E-money!
Re: Family Of Uwaila Umozuwa Receives Death Threats by xpool(m): 8:58pm On Jun 06, 2020
Joefat:
I think there are more to this Uwa baby death.. I think there's so much hidden to us.. And no one knows the truth about who the girl really was in a person. She maybe good at home and be the opposite side in school. Or maybe na karma. Who knows.. undecided
So, because criminals used their last lifeline, your thought just got wde like "wider wider - widest

1 Like

Re: Family Of Uwaila Umozuwa Receives Death Threats by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jun 06, 2020
Very good I am sure the Nigeria Police can track the call.
Re: Family Of Uwaila Umozuwa Receives Death Threats by 2018PROFSUNDAY: 8:59pm On Jun 06, 2020
I think there's hidden something behind this killing of innocent daughter well the perpetrators might even go free without been given death sentence. Gone are the day when security and justice is our first priorities

1 Like

Re: Family Of Uwaila Umozuwa Receives Death Threats by letitrainnow(m): 9:00pm On Jun 06, 2020
God protect them, in Jesus name amen.
Re: Family Of Uwaila Umozuwa Receives Death Threats by fof1: 9:00pm On Jun 06, 2020
Chapii:
I don't believe this story. Rape is a Crime but there is something the family of that lady is not telling us. They only said she went to read. Read fire

WILL U STOP THIS UR OVERSABI STUPIDITY! WHAT DO U KNOW TO UTTER SUCH INFAMY... OYA, U TELL US WHAT U KNOW ABOUT D MATTER, ODÉ

3 Likes

Re: Family Of Uwaila Umozuwa Receives Death Threats by xpool(m): 9:01pm On Jun 06, 2020
mediocre:
Shut up you brain-dead bellend. Nothing justifies what they did to her, are u actually mad.

Pictures of the crime scene clearly shows 100 level university books scattered on the floor.

Some of you are so stvpid angry

Re: Family Of Uwaila Umozuwa Receives Death Threats by Justbehave(m): 9:01pm On Jun 06, 2020
SmileDance:
I don't think they are making excuses tho, nothing justifies what happened to the poor girl but I think people are just curious to find out what and what really happened, this is necessary in order to bring the perpetrators to book.
You shouldn't have explained to him since he lacks comprehension

1 Like

Re: Family Of Uwaila Umozuwa Receives Death Threats by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jun 06, 2020
Hmm.
Did they use rape to cover up murder in the house of God?

Somebody said the other day that it maybe that the babe saw what she isn't supposed to see and they snuffed the life out of her and then blamed it on rape.

Hmm

1 Like

Re: Family Of Uwaila Umozuwa Receives Death Threats by Lovelyn451(f): 9:04pm On Jun 06, 2020
Nigeria police....hmmm
Re: Family Of Uwaila Umozuwa Receives Death Threats by Futurejoy(f): 9:05pm On Jun 06, 2020
MoodyQueen:
It's sickening. So many rapist apologists in this country. I wouldn't even be surprise if the people sending those threats are Nairalanders!
This is a stupid thing to say. If you don’t have something reasonable to say, don’t comment.

1 Like

Re: Family Of Uwaila Umozuwa Receives Death Threats by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jun 06, 2020
Chapii:
I don't believe this story. Rape is a Crime but there is something the family of that lady is not telling us. They only said she went to read. Read fire

Did they conduct autopsy?
Who ruled it was rape?

We need to start asking questions instead of being emotional cos being emotional don't solve the problem

2 Likes

Re: Family Of Uwaila Umozuwa Receives Death Threats by Salako01(m): 9:09pm On Jun 06, 2020
MoodyQueen:

Lol.... Nairalanders don suffer. grin grin. This made me laugh though.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Prostitute Bites Off Man’s Ear During Fight Over Sex (Pictured) / Agege Lagos Unrest: Dozens Of Robbers Caught (Video) / CCTV Footage Of Offa Bank Robbery Surfaces Online (Unconfirmed)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.