Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,836 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Family Of Uwaila Umozuwa Receives Death Threats - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Family Of Uwaila Umozuwa Receives Death Threats (70455 Views)

Obituary Of Uwaila Omozuwa Vera: Burial Poster Of Raped UNIBEN Student (Photos) / Uwaila Omozuwa: Protest Rocks Benin Over Rape, Murder Of UNIBEN Student (photos) / Livinus Elem On Uwa Vera Uwaila's Rape And Death: Says "Good For Her" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Family Of Uwaila Umozuwa Receives Death Threats by johnkey: 3:01am On Jun 07, 2020
tot:
Whether there is more to the story or not is irrelevant. No one deserves to be raped and killed in such a manner. I don't understand people trying to come up with excuses for this evil act and crime angry
I don't think anyone is coming with excuse for the evil act, I think they're just curious to know the root of the matter which is normal.
Re: Family Of Uwaila Umozuwa Receives Death Threats by ehinmowo: 3:27am On Jun 07, 2020
FlordFlorez:
Death threat ke? It seems Uwa's story is more than what we know.

Those that raped that innocent girl could be cultist. I schooled in Benin. Threat from cultists is very common. The truth is Edo is ruled by cultists. if you see the horrible things those folks do.

1 Like

Re: Family Of Uwaila Umozuwa Receives Death Threats by seguno2: 3:33am On Jun 07, 2020
XXLMANDIGO:
You are not only always moody but everlastingly bitter. Ode. embarassed

How many girls have you raped, misitah xxl mandigo?
How many of your rape victims have you killed?
Re: Family Of Uwaila Umozuwa Receives Death Threats by seguno2: 3:36am On Jun 07, 2020
ayusco85:
Na wa o. This country is sick

Our country is not sick.
We, Nigerians, are sick.
Re: Family Of Uwaila Umozuwa Receives Death Threats by eyinjuege: 3:58am On Jun 07, 2020
Chapii:
I don't believe this story. Rape is a Crime but there is something the family of that lady is not telling us. They only said she went to read. Read fire

It's more than rape.
She was murdered.
That's the highest crime there is, and the murderers would do anything to prevent justice.
Murder is punishable by death, so they are also fighting for their own lives and would do anything to avoid being caught

1 Like

Re: Family Of Uwaila Umozuwa Receives Death Threats by StillWiz: 3:59am On Jun 07, 2020
15thAccount:
We’ve been looking at this as a rape case, what if it isn’t rape but pre-meditated murder. The rape being a form of torture before killing the victim (the main objective of the attacker).

I strongly suspect cultism. Only a cultist can be so cold blooded to rape someone in the church as they have no souls. The fact that it’s uniben makes it a lot more believable.

Remember the guy “livinus eleme” that alleged in a post on fb that she was dating two friends? What if she was dating cultists or had anything whatsoever to do with cultists.

After reading saynotocultism’s thread and especially the story of a girl that left a cultist to date a rival and how her story ended up in an acid bath, Uwa’s story wouldn’t be surprising.

So sad

Someone that should be on the run to Libya is bold enough to make death threats to the family of his victim. Naaaa, it smells like cultism to me

Smh

You're right but that will only happen if they really want to do their job
Re: Family Of Uwaila Umozuwa Receives Death Threats by XVIDEOSMOD: 4:09am On Jun 07, 2020
grammarnazi2:

...rape...
...surprised...

...is...
...from...
...in person.
...may be...

...rape, I...
...rapes...
...members, I...

...a lot...
...will befall...

...ok?

...more to this than meets the eye...

...These...

...something hidden...the...this innocent lady.
Well, the...being...given the death penalty.
...days...were...

May God protect them! In Jesus' name, Amen.

...may be...wasn't...

...won't...

...Nigeria.

Nairaland Professor of English
Re: Family Of Uwaila Umozuwa Receives Death Threats by unscripted(m): 5:18am On Jun 07, 2020
Joefat:
I think there are more to this Uwa baby death.. I think there's so much hidden to us.. And no one knows the truth about who the girl really was in a person. She maybe good at home and be the opposite side in school. Or maybe na karma. Who knows.. undecided
its mostly likely the girls fault
Re: Family Of Uwaila Umozuwa Receives Death Threats by RedBororo(m): 5:32am On Jun 07, 2020
Oba of Benin May live long
You people should wait for Oba reaction to this and the matter is solve.
Re: Family Of Uwaila Umozuwa Receives Death Threats by Chapii: 6:01am On Jun 07, 2020
mediocre:
Shut up you brain-dead bellend. Nothing justifies what they did to her, are u actually mad.

Pictures of the crime scene clearly shows 100 level university books scattered on the floor.

Some of you are so stvpid angry

Show me the pictures
Re: Family Of Uwaila Umozuwa Receives Death Threats by Evince(m): 6:06am On Jun 07, 2020
This rapist is likely to be Church member if not church pastor. He killed her to protect his integrity now in his power as God's general or army he is throwing death threat to cover his identity.
Re: Family Of Uwaila Umozuwa Receives Death Threats by Chapii: 6:06am On Jun 07, 2020
tot:
Whether there is more to the story or not is irrelevant. No one deserves to be raped and killed in such a manner. I don't understand people trying to come up with excuses for this evil act and crime angry
Nobody can excuse murder but in trying to get to the root of the matter, we have to check the company she keeps.
Re: Family Of Uwaila Umozuwa Receives Death Threats by sylve11: 6:08am On Jun 07, 2020
Na wa o. sad cool
Re: Family Of Uwaila Umozuwa Receives Death Threats by NwaIgboBoy(m): 6:37am On Jun 07, 2020
something must be wrong somewhere
Re: Family Of Uwaila Umozuwa Receives Death Threats by riczy(m): 6:56am On Jun 07, 2020
The perpetrators end is imminent, I see it.
Re: Family Of Uwaila Umozuwa Receives Death Threats by Hezmatosky: 7:22am On Jun 07, 2020
MoodyQueen:
It's sickening. So many rapist apologists in this country. I wouldn't even be surprise if the people sending those threats are Nairalanders!
Use ur head cry
Re: Family Of Uwaila Umozuwa Receives Death Threats by toyotamuscle: 7:50am On Jun 07, 2020
goaldynboy:
The police should use the phone number(s) used to send the threats to trace and arrest the culprits!!!!!!
unknown number or hidden number.
Re: Family Of Uwaila Umozuwa Receives Death Threats by toyotamuscle: 7:55am On Jun 07, 2020
mediocre:
Shut up you brain-dead bellend. Nothing justifies what they did to her, are u actually mad.

Pictures of the crime scene clearly shows 100 level university books scattered on the floor.

Some of you are so stvpid angry

nothing justifies someone's life to be taken, also you should tell your kids or family members to keep there hands clean.even giving money for abortion has its own consequences or even having unprotected sex too.
Re: Family Of Uwaila Umozuwa Receives Death Threats by toyotamuscle: 7:58am On Jun 07, 2020
nke oye metere obu ruw.
Re: Family Of Uwaila Umozuwa Receives Death Threats by ericmor: 8:08am On Jun 07, 2020
lomprico:
it's not only about rape now but murder!

what is the police telling us about their so called 'finger print' suspect? he never talk finish?

After politicians, NPF are our number 2 problem in Nigeria. With money, nigeria police will tell they have no evidence and even arrange an innocent person and parade him as the killer if they see that people are disturbing them too much. Only God can help us cus we not helping ourselves
Re: Family Of Uwaila Umozuwa Receives Death Threats by Nobody: 8:45am On Jun 07, 2020
15thAccount:
We’ve been looking at this as a rape case, what if it isn’t rape but pre-meditated murder. The rape being a form of torture before killing the victim (the main objective of the attacker).

I strongly suspect cultism. Only a cultist can be so cold blooded to rape someone in the church as they have no souls. The fact that it’s uniben makes it a lot more believable.

Remember the guy “livinus eleme” that alleged in a post on fb that she was dating two friends? What if she was dating cultists or had anything whatsoever to do with cultists.

After reading saynotocultism’s thread and especially the story of a girl that left a cultist to date a rival and how her story ended up in an acid bath, Uwa’s story wouldn’t be surprising.

So sad

Someone that should be on the run to Libya is bold enough to make death threats to the family of his victim. Naaaa, it smells like cultism to me

Smh

If the story is true, it is a pity for most Nigerian girls the kind of guys they crave for. it is just a pity.
Re: Family Of Uwaila Umozuwa Receives Death Threats by Nobody: 8:54am On Jun 07, 2020
bukatyne:

When the story broke, I asked questions but trust emotional NLers to becloud logic with emotions.

For rapists to track a girl to the Church and rape/kill her?

Very unbelievable.
That girl will never get justice whether raped or not.

That's our Nigeria. It will quietly die down and end there.
Re: Family Of Uwaila Umozuwa Receives Death Threats by mondi2: 9:09am On Jun 07, 2020
Those evil minded people that are doing all of this act will not see the end of this year IJN......Nemesis will soon catch up with them
Re: Family Of Uwaila Umozuwa Receives Death Threats by Donsamlee(m): 9:28am On Jun 07, 2020
Have they(the family) not had enough pain already, why are people heartless, what happened to humanity.
Re: Family Of Uwaila Umozuwa Receives Death Threats by BABANGBALI: 9:31am On Jun 07, 2020
Only in Nigeria
Re: Family Of Uwaila Umozuwa Receives Death Threats by sassiemyk: 9:45am On Jun 07, 2020
goaldynboy:
The police should use the phone number(s) used to send the threats to trace and arrest the culprits!!!!!!
Pls next time try to read the news before commenting. Ndoooh
Re: Family Of Uwaila Umozuwa Receives Death Threats by Osek(m): 10:28am On Jun 07, 2020
Hmmm... this is getting really interesting, just imagine they are sending death threats to d family... there is more to this rape stuff, I believe this is an insider job they should trust no one at this time d person is scared of getting exposed and caught, pls I believe d police can do more they should try and track d number used to call them
Re: Family Of Uwaila Umozuwa Receives Death Threats by MCIU: 10:59am On Jun 07, 2020
15thAccount:

After reading saynotocultism’s Julius Dein Girlfriend thread and especially the story of a girl that left a cultist to date a rival and how her story ended up in an acid bath, Uwa’s story wouldn’t be surprising.

So sad

Smh

Re: Family Of Uwaila Umozuwa Receives Death Threats by VenumX: 11:22am On Jun 07, 2020
Death to all rapists on and off nairaland!!!!
Re: Family Of Uwaila Umozuwa Receives Death Threats by Cityguy: 11:59am On Jun 07, 2020
MoodyQueen:
It's sickening. So many rapist apologists in this country. I wouldn't even be surprise if the people sending those threats are Nairalanders!
Even if they are dollarlanders self, fire of God would melt them down one after the other till they are all wasted.

1 Like

Re: Family Of Uwaila Umozuwa Receives Death Threats by Dcoy: 1:31pm On Jun 07, 2020
If you intend to rape someone, won't you arm yourself with a weapon like a knife or gun, why use a fire extinguisher except if it was an emergency which is a hole on the rape theory, why drag her on the floor, also how many books was she reading at the same time that all her books where purposely scattered around the scene ( I believe I saw more than five) why were they not inside her bag,
Re: Family Of Uwaila Umozuwa Receives Death Threats by wineroll(f): 1:35pm On Jun 07, 2020
Nawaa..Too bad��

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

CCTV Footage Of Offa Bank Robbery Surfaces Online (Unconfirmed) / Agege Lagos Unrest: Dozens Of Robbers Caught (Video) / Prostitute Bites Off Man’s Ear During Fight Over Sex (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.