Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,009 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Family Of Uwaila Umozuwa Receives Death Threats - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Family Of Uwaila Umozuwa Receives Death Threats (70441 Views)

Obituary Of Uwaila Omozuwa Vera: Burial Poster Of Raped UNIBEN Student (Photos) / Uwaila Omozuwa: Protest Rocks Benin Over Rape, Murder Of UNIBEN Student (photos) / Livinus Elem On Uwa Vera Uwaila's Rape And Death: Says "Good For Her" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Family Of Uwaila Umozuwa Receives Death Threats by dejio42(m): 9:13pm On Jun 06, 2020
THis is like a slap on the face to all the forces in nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Family Of Uwaila Umozuwa Receives Death Threats by sircatherine45(m): 9:14pm On Jun 06, 2020
goaldynboy:
The police should use the phone number(s) used to send the threats to trace and arrest the culprits!!!!!!

you think it's easy tracking a phone number?
Re: Family Of Uwaila Umozuwa Receives Death Threats by atoleybaba(m): 9:14pm On Jun 06, 2020
MoodyQueen:
It's sickening. So many rapist apologists in this country. I wouldn't even be surprise if the people sending those threats are Nairalanders!
they have taught you new word abi.....rape apologist.....has it occurred to you that does rapist could be cultist. And hence they would send threat to the family?

1 Like

Re: Family Of Uwaila Umozuwa Receives Death Threats by Ijawwomaninoyo: 9:15pm On Jun 06, 2020
They should leave this old man and his family alone! What is it?
Re: Family Of Uwaila Umozuwa Receives Death Threats by merit455(m): 9:15pm On Jun 06, 2020
Chapii:
I don't believe this story. Rape is a Crime but there is something the family of that lady is not telling us. They only said she went to read. Read fire
Just that they will soon rape your sister. You not have sense
Re: Family Of Uwaila Umozuwa Receives Death Threats by atoleybaba(m): 9:15pm On Jun 06, 2020
MoodyQueen:

One suspect spotted.
you and all other 62 that liked your comment are dumb and plain stupid

1 Like

Re: Family Of Uwaila Umozuwa Receives Death Threats by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jun 06, 2020
There are too many potential rapists in this country

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family Of Uwaila Umozuwa Receives Death Threats by biggy26: 9:21pm On Jun 06, 2020
MoodyQueen:
It's sickening. So many rapist apologists in this country. I wouldn't even be surprise if the people sending those threats are Nairalanders!
On a lighter note, why are you always moody. Is it the challenges in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Family Of Uwaila Umozuwa Receives Death Threats by OKTolu: 9:31pm On Jun 06, 2020
Say no to rape and I prayed Nigerian police bring the culprit out soonest.
Re: Family Of Uwaila Umozuwa Receives Death Threats by Kokaine(m): 9:32pm On Jun 06, 2020
goaldynboy:
The police should use the phone number(s) used to send the threats to trace and arrest the culprits!!!!!!
a criminal will not be silly enough to use his own phone for such. Its most likely a stolen phone they used
Re: Family Of Uwaila Umozuwa Receives Death Threats by leoy2k10: 9:37pm On Jun 06, 2020
Police can trace the caller
Re: Family Of Uwaila Umozuwa Receives Death Threats by Dybala11(m): 9:38pm On Jun 06, 2020
MoodyQueen:
You spoilt your comment with the Nairalander issue you mentioned there. Do you care to name the Nairalander that you believed are involved in this gruesome act??
Re: Family Of Uwaila Umozuwa Receives Death Threats by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jun 06, 2020
MoodyQueen:

And they are coming for you!!

That your mouth that cannot stay one place. grin grin
Re: Family Of Uwaila Umozuwa Receives Death Threats by Biodun1929(m): 9:38pm On Jun 06, 2020
FlordFlorez:
Death threat ke? It seems Uwa's story is more than what we know.

True. I suspect that too. That sad incident was definitely not just a rape incident...there is more to the whole story.
Re: Family Of Uwaila Umozuwa Receives Death Threats by Dybala11(m): 9:42pm On Jun 06, 2020
playapayaski:
Rape and now threats? There's definitely more to this story
It's possible o, what if it's the gang members or fellow criminals of the alleged rapist that is behind the death threats.
That is even if he's the real perpetrator, cos I have never and will never trust the Nigerian police force.

1 Like

Re: Family Of Uwaila Umozuwa Receives Death Threats by obicmag(m): 9:45pm On Jun 06, 2020
Their own is finished. Through that call police will fish them out sooner than later. God has a way of exposing the wicked.
Re: Family Of Uwaila Umozuwa Receives Death Threats by engrchykae(m): 9:46pm On Jun 06, 2020
XXLMANDIGO:
YaFada

Mandingo is a cultists

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Family Of Uwaila Umozuwa Receives Death Threats by micflo28(m): 9:46pm On Jun 06, 2020
Poor girl, they want to rape her family too. Buhari also needs to be castrated for rape, he has been raping Nigeria in the last five years. Police needs to watch the girls family for her protection sha
Re: Family Of Uwaila Umozuwa Receives Death Threats by Puffy007: 9:46pm On Jun 06, 2020
Exactly my thought, everybody is just shouting rape, rape. Seems the perpetrators wants to use rape to divert people attention from the most evil form of Crime, which is murder and is working.
Those guys murdered her, that should be the main issue. They have to be caught

lomprico:
it's not only about rape now but murder!

what is the police telling us about their so called 'finger print' suspect? he never talk finish?
Re: Family Of Uwaila Umozuwa Receives Death Threats by Ghostmode2two(m): 9:47pm On Jun 06, 2020
MoodyQueen:
. They could also be friends of the Omosezuwa's family. The police should intensify their efforts to unravel the criminals.
Re: Family Of Uwaila Umozuwa Receives Death Threats by XXLMANDIGO: 9:49pm On Jun 06, 2020
Sebi your Birthday na today... Seh make I carry confirm juju swear for you make you no do another one?

Nincompoop

engrchykae:
Mandingo is a cultists
Re: Family Of Uwaila Umozuwa Receives Death Threats by engrchykae(m): 9:51pm On Jun 06, 2020
XXLMANDIGO:
Sebi your Birthday na today... Seh make I carry confirm juju swear for you make you no do another one?

Nincompoop

you are funny
Re: Family Of Uwaila Umozuwa Receives Death Threats by lereinter(m): 9:51pm On Jun 06, 2020
If it's death threat to liar Mohammed, the police will easily and quickly find it out
Re: Family Of Uwaila Umozuwa Receives Death Threats by AreaFada2: 9:52pm On Jun 06, 2020
grammarnazi2:

...rape...
...surprised...

...is...
...from...
...in person.
...may be...

...rape, I...
...rapes...
...members, I...

...a lot...
...will befall...

...ok?

...more to this than meets the eye...

...These...

...something hidden...the...this innocent lady.
Well, the...being...given the death penalty.
...days...were...

May God protect them! In Jesus' name, Amen.

...may be...wasn't...

...won't...

...Nigeria.

Haba! Mr G-Naz. Na wa o. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Family Of Uwaila Umozuwa Receives Death Threats by playapayaski: 9:53pm On Jun 06, 2020
Dybala11:

It's possible o, what if it's the gang members or fellow criminals of the alleged rapist that is behind the death threats.
That is even if he's the real perpetrator, cos I have never and will never trust the Nigerian police force.

The NPF are always known to cook up stories n perpetuate somuch lies to the media.. but its quite strange with all the heat going on with her case, the family'd still get threats! The calls ought to be tracked n traced.
Re: Family Of Uwaila Umozuwa Receives Death Threats by lereinter(m): 9:55pm On Jun 06, 2020
Chapii:
I don't believe this story. Rape is a Crime but there is something the family of that lady is not telling us. They only said she went to read. Read fire

Telling you like
Re: Family Of Uwaila Umozuwa Receives Death Threats by lereinter(m): 9:55pm On Jun 06, 2020
Chapii:

Telling you like?
Re: Family Of Uwaila Umozuwa Receives Death Threats by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jun 06, 2020
MoodyQueen:
You need to Chill a little.You were doing just fine with the so many Rapist Apologists until you mentioned Nairalanders.
My dear,don't know if it's just me but I didn't find it hilarious.
You have no reason being here if that's the case.

1 Like

Re: Family Of Uwaila Umozuwa Receives Death Threats by playapayaski: 9:57pm On Jun 06, 2020
xpool:

Nothing more, whatever track police is on is leading to them.
They are just trying to use their last lifeline, believe me.
Even if a man dies in the course of fighting for the spirit of his daughter; man it is worth it

Dying for the cause of his daughter's demise is honorable YES, BUT HOW ABOU THE WIFE? THE OTHER KIDS? that's double loss for them.
I just think they should thread with caution cos its quite strange to be getting threats amidst all these heat..
Plus the calls or whatever ought to be traced too, ah ah nothing dry work for the country? Mthceww
Re: Family Of Uwaila Umozuwa Receives Death Threats by salford1: 10:00pm On Jun 06, 2020
AreaFada2:

Haba! Mr G-Naz. Na wa o. cheesy grin
Joblessness.
Re: Family Of Uwaila Umozuwa Receives Death Threats by petitejolie(f): 10:04pm On Jun 06, 2020
No stone should be left unturned. Even family members should be investigated. This is premeditated murder link to cultism or occultism
Re: Family Of Uwaila Umozuwa Receives Death Threats by Hndrrxxx(m): 10:04pm On Jun 06, 2020
I guess we need answers to this questions first

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Prostitute Bites Off Man’s Ear During Fight Over Sex (Pictured) / Agege Lagos Unrest: Dozens Of Robbers Caught (Video) / CCTV Footage Of Offa Bank Robbery Surfaces Online (Unconfirmed)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.