Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,109 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

Family Of Uwaila Umozuwa Receives Death Threats - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Family Of Uwaila Umozuwa Receives Death Threats (70446 Views)

Obituary Of Uwaila Omozuwa Vera: Burial Poster Of Raped UNIBEN Student (Photos) / Uwaila Omozuwa: Protest Rocks Benin Over Rape, Murder Of UNIBEN Student (photos) / Livinus Elem On Uwa Vera Uwaila's Rape And Death: Says "Good For Her" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Family Of Uwaila Umozuwa Receives Death Threats by lereinter(m): 10:04pm On Jun 06, 2020
Why have the traditional people and their headship come out to curse the perpetrators of such henious crime.

I also suspect that this case has some satanic ritual under tone like the activities of badoo boys

All those behind this crime will not see the end of June 2020. Their generation will never no peace.
Re: Family Of Uwaila Umozuwa Receives Death Threats by Naijaarchive(m): 10:09pm On Jun 06, 2020
The case isn't just about the rape.... It's too brutal... I said it then that police need to conduct investigation on the issue....
Re: Family Of Uwaila Umozuwa Receives Death Threats by Ginalex(f): 10:15pm On Jun 06, 2020
Chapii:
I don't believe this story. Rape is a Crime but there is something the family of that lady is not telling us. They only said she went to read. Read fire
SHARAPPPPP... undecided
Re: Family Of Uwaila Umozuwa Receives Death Threats by Ginalex(f): 10:21pm On Jun 06, 2020
Joefat:
I think there are more to this Uwa baby death.. I think there's so much hidden to us.. And no one knows the truth about who the girl really was in a person. She maybe good at home and be the opposite side in school. Or maybe na karma. Who knows.. undecided
Sometimes, it's best to not speak at all than open your mouth and display your level of stupidity for the world to see. Are you actually trying to justify what her killers did to her? Good God! embarassed

1 Like

Re: Family Of Uwaila Umozuwa Receives Death Threats by Vulcan24(m): 10:40pm On Jun 06, 2020
what these young ppl are capable of is beyond our imagination

there are some teenagers in my area, and sometimes when they flip on each other and you hear gist... your blood go chill
Re: Family Of Uwaila Umozuwa Receives Death Threats by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jun 06, 2020
I ave a strong feeling that the people sending this death threats to the family of the girl are the ones who raped and killed her.
Re: Family Of Uwaila Umozuwa Receives Death Threats by gowonmaharajah(m): 10:54pm On Jun 06, 2020
grammarnazi2:
...rape... ...surprised...
...is... ...from... ...in person. ...may be...
...rape, I... ...rapes... ...members, I...
...a lot... ...will befall...
...ok?
...more to this than meets the eye...
...These...
...something hidden...the...this innocent lady. Well, the...being...given the death penalty. ...days...were...
May God protect them! In Jesus' name, Amen.
...may be...wasn't...
...won't...
...Nigeria.
Baba,keep up the good work. (winks)

1 Like

Re: Family Of Uwaila Umozuwa Receives Death Threats by stormborn28(m): 10:57pm On Jun 06, 2020
Nmezor:
Can u just imagine, the perpetrators gets liver se.f
it is a weak defense. I don't expect anybody to give up on such treat. This is the kind of treat that keeps me going
Re: Family Of Uwaila Umozuwa Receives Death Threats by TUANKU(m): 11:05pm On Jun 06, 2020
Chapii:
I don't believe this story. Rape is a Crime but there is something the family of that lady is not telling us. They only said she went to read. Read fire
Don't be stupid.
Re: Family Of Uwaila Umozuwa Receives Death Threats by davidtemi(m): 11:09pm On Jun 06, 2020
grammarnazi2:

...rape...
...surprised...

...is...
...from...
...in person.
...may be...

...rape, I...
...rapes...
...members, I...

...a lot...
...will befall...

...ok?

...These...

...something hidden...the...this innocent lady.
Well, the...being...given the death penalty.
...days...were...

...may be...wasn't...

...won't...

...Nigeria.
I fear u ooo
I will start using Yoruba because of u from now
Re: Family Of Uwaila Umozuwa Receives Death Threats by Kiezodumah(m): 11:16pm On Jun 06, 2020
Are u really asking the NPF for protection So sorry for ur loss Sir. However, u are on ur own. Even if u relocate to their station, ur safety is not guaranteed..
Re: Family Of Uwaila Umozuwa Receives Death Threats by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jun 06, 2020
MoodyQueen:
It's sickening. So many rapist apologists in this country. I wouldn't even be surprise if the people sending those threats are Nairalanders!
Don't mind these bastardd rap.e apologists on nairaland. Thunder faya their nyash.

2 Likes

Re: Family Of Uwaila Umozuwa Receives Death Threats by Brightgem(f): 11:17pm On Jun 06, 2020
Chapii:
Kilode ti o stupeed bayi?

1 Like

Re: Family Of Uwaila Umozuwa Receives Death Threats by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jun 06, 2020
grammarnazi2:

...rape...
...surprised...

...is...
...from...
...in person.
...may be...

...rape, I...
...rapes...
...members, I...

...a lot...
...will befall...

...ok?

...These...

...days...were...

...may be...wasn't...

...won't...

...Nigeria.
Well done!
Re: Family Of Uwaila Umozuwa Receives Death Threats by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jun 06, 2020
Zoie:

Don't mind these bastardd rap.e apologists on nairaland. Thunder faya their nyash.
Why are you this bitter
Re: Family Of Uwaila Umozuwa Receives Death Threats by xpool(m): 11:25pm On Jun 06, 2020
playapayaski:

Dying for the cause of his daughter's demise is honorable YES, BUT HOW ABOU THE WIFE? THE OTHER KIDS? that's double loss for them.
I just think they should thread with caution cos its quite strange to be getting threats amidst all these heat..
Plus the calls or whatever ought to be traced too, ah ah nothing dry work for the country? Mthceww
Na you wan kill them? Abi na you dey threaten them?
Investigation continues, nothing will stop it, even if they kill all family members.
The threats are useless from the beginning, because the case is no longer in the family's hand
Re: Family Of Uwaila Umozuwa Receives Death Threats by edoairways: 11:26pm On Jun 06, 2020
15thAccount:
We’ve been looking at this as a rape case, what if it isn’t rape but pre-meditated murder. The rape being a form of torture before killing the victim (the main objective of the attacker).

I strongly suspect cultism. Only a cultist can be so cold blooded to rape someone in the church as they have no souls. The fact that it’s uniben makes it a lot more believable.

Remember the guy “livinus eleme” that alleged in a post on fb that she was dating two friends? What if she was dating cultists or had anything whatsoever to do with cultists.

After reading saynotocultism’s thread and especially the story of a girl that left a cultist to date a rival and how her story ended up in an acid bath, Uwa’s story wouldn’t be surprising.

So sad

Someone that should be on the run to Libya is bold enough to make death threats to the family of his victim. Naaaa, it smells like cultism to me

Smh

Yeah! livinus eleme didn't just compose those words for nothing, there was must be some fishy
Re: Family Of Uwaila Umozuwa Receives Death Threats by BabbanBura(m): 11:42pm On Jun 06, 2020
XXLMANDIGO:
You are not only always moody but everlastingly bitter. Ode. embarassed

So shall the moodyqueen remain forever and ever, ameeeennnnnn

1 Like

Re: Family Of Uwaila Umozuwa Receives Death Threats by mexbee1(m): 11:45pm On Jun 06, 2020
Nemere2020:

https://www.tvcnews.tv/family-of-uwaila-umozuwa-receive-death-threats/?amp&__twitter_impression=true

The govt nd all well meaning Nigerians shouldnt take dis excalations as mere talk but make sure the family is given adequate protection to allow them grieve the loss of their daughter. May her gentle soul RIP.

Contact us for all your solar Photovoltaic Electrification projects, Sales, supply and installation of Security/CCTV, PABX intercomm and ICT solutions. We deliver 100% quality service and assurring you nothing but the best.
Email: info@dexterengserv.com Web: www.dexterengserv.com
Phone number : 08056758528, 09018865761
We offer Nation wide delivery on all our solutions, please visit our website for more info.
Re: Family Of Uwaila Umozuwa Receives Death Threats by Nickymezor(f): 12:02am On Jun 07, 2020
Hndrrxxx:
I guess we need answers to this questions first
So true.
Re: Family Of Uwaila Umozuwa Receives Death Threats by Nobody: 12:03am On Jun 07, 2020
silverline22:

Why are you this bitter
Cos y has a long deek and two healthy balls
Re: Family Of Uwaila Umozuwa Receives Death Threats by bukatyne(f): 12:10am On Jun 07, 2020
sassysure:

Did they conduct autopsy?
Who ruled it was rape?

We need to start asking questions instead of being emotional cos being emotional don't solve the problem

When the story broke, I asked questions but trust emotional NLers to becloud logic with emotions.

For rapists to track a girl to the Church and rape/kill her?

Very unbelievable.
Re: Family Of Uwaila Umozuwa Receives Death Threats by bukatyne(f): 12:14am On Jun 07, 2020
SmileDance:
I don't think they are making excuses tho, nothing justifies what happened to the poor girl but I think people are just curious to find out what and what really happened, this is necessary in order to bring the perpetrators to book.

Thank you.
Re: Family Of Uwaila Umozuwa Receives Death Threats by DModeCntStopMe: 12:18am On Jun 07, 2020
grammarnazi2:

...rape...
...surprised...

...is...
...from...
...in person.
...may be...

...rape, I...
...rapes...
...members, I...

...a lot...
...will befall...

...ok?

...These...

...days...were...

...may be...wasn't...

...won't...

...Nigeria.

grin

You haff cum again

Oya, koret me
Re: Family Of Uwaila Umozuwa Receives Death Threats by bukatyne(f): 12:20am On Jun 07, 2020
Hndrrxxx:
I guess we need answers to this questions first

People asking questions after all.

The herd mentality can be very sickening.

If the Church had doors which would be locked, someone gave her the keys..... Who?

The people that entered, how did they get in?

They must have been assured that nobody else was going to come in at that time. Meaning they had info that she would be alone at that time.

Have they picked up Livingus Eleme who stated she was dating two cultists? That is a strange assertion.

So many questions....
Re: Family Of Uwaila Umozuwa Receives Death Threats by Nobody: 1:49am On Jun 07, 2020
A certain nairalander moodyqueen made a comment here. From reactions to that comments it's very obvious that rapists are closer to us than we can think.

I have always maintained that all manners of people are here. It's a crazy world.

1 Like

Re: Family Of Uwaila Umozuwa Receives Death Threats by Antichristus: 2:03am On Jun 07, 2020
Jabar2017:
May God help dis country...

May Nigerians help themselves. There is no God. Stop fooling yourself and others.
Re: Family Of Uwaila Umozuwa Receives Death Threats by sacajawea: 2:03am On Jun 07, 2020
Chapii:
Yh why would she be receiving death threats

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Agege Lagos Unrest: Dozens Of Robbers Caught (Video) / Prostitute Bites Off Man’s Ear During Fight Over Sex (Pictured) / CCTV Footage Of Offa Bank Robbery Surfaces Online (Unconfirmed)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.