Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,688 members, 7,816,801 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Family Of Uwaila Umozuwa Receives Death Threats - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Family Of Uwaila Umozuwa Receives Death Threats (70438 Views)

Obituary Of Uwaila Omozuwa Vera: Burial Poster Of Raped UNIBEN Student (Photos) / Uwaila Omozuwa: Protest Rocks Benin Over Rape, Murder Of UNIBEN Student (photos) / Livinus Elem On Uwa Vera Uwaila's Rape And Death: Says "Good For Her" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Family Of Uwaila Umozuwa Receives Death Threats by Jtmanager(m): 2:09pm On Jun 07, 2020
Haba Nairalanders �
MoodyQueen:
It's sickening. So many rapist apologists in this country. I wouldn't even be surprise if the people sending those threats are Nairalanders!
Re: Family Of Uwaila Umozuwa Receives Death Threats by FRANKOSKI(m): 2:51pm On Jun 07, 2020
TRACK THEIR NUMBERS AND LET THEM MEET THEIR WATERLOO
Re: Family Of Uwaila Umozuwa Receives Death Threats by Hier(m): 3:12pm On Jun 07, 2020
15thAccount:
We’ve been looking at this as a rape case, what if it isn’t rape but pre-meditated murder. The rape being a form of torture before killing the victim (the main objective of the attacker).

I strongly suspect cultism. Only a cultist can be so cold blooded to rape someone in the church as they have no souls. The fact that it’s uniben makes it a lot more believable.

Remember the guy “livinus eleme” that alleged in a post on fb that she was dating two friends? What if she was dating cultists or had anything whatsoever to do with cultists.

After reading saynotocultism’s thread and especially the story of a girl that left a cultist to date a rival and how her story ended up in an acid bath, Uwa’s story wouldn’t be surprising.

So sad

Someone that should be on the run to Libya is bold enough to make death threats to the family of his victim. Naaaa, it smells like cultism to me

Smh

Someone said she was dating two friends, I believe those her boyfriends should be the first suspect
Re: Family Of Uwaila Umozuwa Receives Death Threats by Sanishu: 3:27pm On Jun 07, 2020
This 1na cultism stuff abeg, investigate the person that died so that you can find the killer.
Re: Family Of Uwaila Umozuwa Receives Death Threats by Tonytonex(m): 3:54pm On Jun 07, 2020
MoodyQueen:
It's sickening. So many rapist apologists in this country. I wouldn't even be surprise if the people sending those threats are Nairalanders!
it might even be you, who knows?
Re: Family Of Uwaila Umozuwa Receives Death Threats by ayusco85(m): 5:59pm On Jun 07, 2020
seguno2:

Our country is not sick.
We, Nigerians, are sick.

I am not sick, maybe you are
Re: Family Of Uwaila Umozuwa Receives Death Threats by Milotus(m): 6:43pm On Jun 07, 2020
Na country be this God help us
Re: Family Of Uwaila Umozuwa Receives Death Threats by Phemostiga4u: 6:53pm On Jun 07, 2020
grammarnazi2:
...rape... ...surprised...
...is... ...from... ...in person. ...may be...
...rape, I... ...rapes... ...members, I...
...a lot... ...forms of crime. ...will befall...
...ok?
...more to this than meets the eye...
...These...
...something hidden...the...this innocent lady. Well, the...being...given the death penalty. ...days...were...
May God protect them! In Jesus' name, Amen.
...may be...wasn't...
...won't...
...Nigeria.
well done
Re: Family Of Uwaila Umozuwa Receives Death Threats by SHOCK7(m): 8:50pm On Jun 07, 2020
MoodyQueen:
Datz very silly of u to say!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Prostitute Bites Off Man’s Ear During Fight Over Sex (Pictured) / Agege Lagos Unrest: Dozens Of Robbers Caught (Video) / CCTV Footage Of Offa Bank Robbery Surfaces Online (Unconfirmed)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.